Cam says he wont talk to Cops …but this POLICE REPORT says DIFFERENT/60 Minute Video

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

So Now What?

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-23-2007, 01:32 PM         #61
liquidvexx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M I said:
Regular n*ggas don't understand that tho. Not snitchin has nuthin to do with speaking to the cops. If my car gets stolen, fu*k I'm supposed to do? Just eat that and not report it. Nah you can report it. Cooperating for the intent of helping the police catch an individual is different. The police will question you whether you want them to or not, whether you victim or suspect...

Im just sayin alot of people stating their opinions on this not snitchin sh*t in America these days and aint caught so much as a traffic ticket. Thats like me giving my opinion on the best way to cook Chinese food and I aint never even ate none of it....

i see you a real life dude, a lot of people that be on forums don't know what snitching really is they the type of dude that would clap without knowing there rights thinking it's gangsta to play rambo and try and settle all your own beefs i.e car being stolen without knowledge of compliant thief, insurance pays n*ggas's, for all your stolen sh*t too in your house, you don't have to say sh*t but look pig it's gone my hd tv lol, give me my check for my missing sh*t, or whateva, same with getting beat up take it like a man and move on, come back for em later, and in the hospital you gotta say something, just say i fell, or i was knocked out and cant remember, and plus most n*ggas that snitch be broke so they want the cash, cam ain't do nuffin
 04-23-2007, 01:47 PM         #62
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly this hole "Snitchin" sh*t is for the birds all you n*ggas is dumb for thinking you look like the sh*t for not saying nothing on something serious! fu*k if a n*gga shot me fu*k that im telling n*ggas what the fu*k i saw and who i saw fu*k wrong with you n*ggas. My brother was k!lled and the jakes asked me questions the fu*k you think i did? gave them n*ggas every thing i knew so i could know who the fu*k k!lled my brother. fu*k a street a hood aint do nothing for none of you n*ggas but either k!ll you or put you in jail! is that sh*t hot? Depending on the situation yeah its not good to fu*kin rat a n*gga out, if has to do with drug dealing or basically something that has nothing to do with the loss of a life or physical harm then yeah dont speak to them but when cam stupid a.ss said he wouldnt snitch on a seriel k!ller i just laughed at his dumb a.ss because he's fu*kin lying. Dont sntich you n*ggas is retarded for real dont let these rappers gas you up to thinking that sh*t is hot
 04-23-2007, 01:47 PM         #63
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You mine as well call pac a snitch cause he made a song about all the n*ggas responsible for k!lling him!
 04-23-2007, 01:54 PM         #64
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liquidvexx said:
i see you a real life dude, a lot of people that be on forums don't know what snitching really is they the type of dude that would clap without knowing there rights thinking it's gangsta to play rambo and try and settle all your own beefs i.e car being stolen without knowledge of compliant thief, insurance pays n*ggas's, for all your stolen sh*t too in your house, you don't have to say sh*t but look pig it's gone my hd tv lol, give me my check for my missing sh*t, or whateva, same with getting beat up take it like a man and move on, come back for em later, and in the hospital you gotta say something, just say i fell, or i was knocked out and cant remember, and plus most n*ggas that snitch be broke so they want the cash, cam ain't do nuffin
n*gga that hood sh*t is whack thats what you n*ggas dont realize, fu*k outta here the mentality of our black men is fu*kin retarded. All that hood sh*t is overated because you cant retire from that sh*t why do you think these rappers choose to be fu*kin rappers? becasue they dont want to follow all them dumb a.ss street codes. Cam knows what his fan base is, the dumb n*ggas who cant figure out that he's actually the worst rapper ever! I mean what the fu*k does cam talk about anyway? fu*kin gettin burnt by bi*ches and having s3x with 4 hoes at a time. getting shot and not retaliating eating them like scooby snacks!!!!! um to me thats whack n*gga i want to live past my thirties get a black card and have good credit and such! Cam's music is k!lla music k!lling n*ggas thats what his music is about.
 04-23-2007, 02:09 PM         #65
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblock187s said:
who cares he is irrelevant to life
seriously all that police report proves is that he got stomped on, and yeah, who gives a fu*k
 04-23-2007, 02:17 PM         #66
Conflic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam is an idiot....

I dont kno who decided to make him spokesman for anything....i hope he wasnt suppose to represent hip hop with that stupidity
 04-23-2007, 02:34 PM         #67
Dub-J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk fu*k that everybody know tha reason for no snithcin cuz if it hassomethe to do wiht u then u goign to handle it and u kow if u a dumbass and tell tha cops then they goign to know u might have somethen to do with may have ahppen after tha situation but if it was someone in your famiy and u realy couldnt do nothign hell yeah u goign to tell yo a.ss off toget some type of justice but real sh*t if it aint have nothign to do with me i aint saying sh*t not for oney or nothign cuz i feel its not my business to say nothign
 11 years ago '04        #68
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
that dont prove he a snitch...what proves he's a snitch is saying that jay had him shot, that came out his own mouth that n*ggas were throwing up roc signs
 11 years ago '05        #69
Santo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1 1
He still a punk.
 04-23-2007, 09:44 PM         #70
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate this 'no snitching thing' it's stupid, just imagine getting jacked and people are like 'i didn't see the robber' and many other stuff, i mean if you told police on your friends because they were doing illegal activities, thats snitching, but when it comes to something more serious like k!llings, murder, r*pe etc either you witnessed it or a victim of it, you can't just sit there and be quiet, i can a.ssure their conscience would drive them crazy at times lol
 11 years ago '04        #71
sunzoo 
space
space
 MzGangstaGirl said:
I hate this 'no snitching thing' it's stupid, just imagine getting jacked and people are like 'i didn't see the robber' and many other stuff, i mean if you told police on your friends because they were doing illegal activities, thats snitching, but when it comes to something more serious like k!llings, murder, r*pe etc either you witnessed it or a victim of it, you can't just sit there and be quiet, i can a.ssure their conscience would drive them crazy at times lol

it's not always that simple, i have lived in the hood, and i have lived in the burbs too....so i've seen both sides of the fence and being a witness to ANYTHING can get you k!lled, i'm from a place where little old ladies get clapped up for starting neighborhood watch which is considered just being nosey...no bullsh*t, i'm talking about the elderly being brought harm opon because they are trying to look out for their community...it's not right, definetly not right, but when you grow up in the actual invironment that we glorify, and know what it's REALLY like, 9 times out of 10, hood n*ggas are PRONE to mind they GOTDAMN buisness feel me? from the time you are a child, you are told not to get into other peoples affairs, get spankings for being tattle tales and sh*t like that...thats just how it is, because our mothers and fathers know that knowing too much can get you k!lled.....

the police want our cooperation, but they dont wanna protect us....we call 911, and they show up 2 hours later after the shots are fired to collect the dead bodies and then want our full cooperation? what then? what happens once you get back in your squad car and leave the UPSTANDING citizen in the midst of the same k!llers and gang bangers WAITING for somebody to see some sh*t they aint supposed to...what do they do now? they prolly should mind their damn buisness before they become the next victim

and there is a big difference, i see alot of white kids and blacks too who have been brainwashed by some of the negative aspects of hip hop culture, calling any kind of police communication snitching because they heard murder inc say it....if someone snatches your mothers purse, and you report it to authorities, that is NOT snitching, cops will damn near think YOU are behind it all if you just "no comment" them, but when you are living the street life, and you get caught and want to lighten your sentence and start giving up names, that is snitching because thats the code of the streets

IF YOU AINT IN THE STREETS, dont even fixate your mind on "snitchin" just get that word out of your vocabulary in this context, snitches rat out their friends, accociates and criminal figureheads for personal gain wether it be money or less jail time...THESE KINDA a**holeS NEED TO BE murderED, if you take that step into the life, take the responsibility of loyalty with you til the end, you made the choice, so deal with it...

my uncle did 14 years for drugs that werent his, he was just in the wrong house when it got raided, and could have given up all his homies EASILY, but he did 14 years without saying a word because he wasnt a snitch...because he knew what came along with being a snitch, he might have gotten a lighter sentence or might have never even done time, but these same n*ggas he coulda snitched on were waiting outside his mothers house til they got they word on what to do...i mean even i wouldnt be here today if he had talked, they woulda k!lled me too...

so maybe this issue isnt as black and white as it seems, especially if you've never experienced any of it first hand...who the fu*k is some pasty face prick from fox news to tell me wether i should speak to police or not? these newscasters should come to the hood, witness some crimes and holla at the police about it right in the open...and lets see how long it takes for them to get picked off once the camera aint on
 11 years ago '04        #72
sunzoo 
space
space
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
Honestly this hole "Snitchin" sh*t is for the birds all you n*ggas is dumb for thinking you look like the sh*t for not saying nothing on something serious! fu*k if a n*gga shot me fu*k that im telling n*ggas what the fu*k i saw and who i saw fu*k wrong with you n*ggas. My brother was k!lled and the jakes asked me questions the fu*k you think i did? gave them n*ggas every thing i knew so i could know who the fu*k k!lled my brother. fu*k a street a hood aint do nothing for none of you n*ggas but either k!ll you or put you in jail! is that sh*t hot? Depending on the situation yeah its not good to fu*kin rat a n*gga out, if has to do with drug dealing or basically something that has nothing to do with the loss of a life or physical harm then yeah dont speak to them but when cam stupid a.ss said he wouldnt snitch on a seriel k!ller i just laughed at his dumb a.ss because he's fu*kin lying. Dont sntich you n*ggas is retarded for real dont let these rappers gas you up to thinking that sh*t is hot
cam is a pus*y and so is any n*gga with a dipset chain on....cam wont tell the police that a serial k!ller is next door, but he will hold a press conference and tell people that jay-z had him shot....RIGHHHHHHHHHHHHT
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago