Cam says he wont talk to Cops …but this POLICE REPORT says DIFFERENT/60 Minute Video

most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

So Now What?

Props Slaps
 04-20-2007, 05:02 PM         #21
Tremaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell no he aint no snitch the man holdin his sh*t down and n*ggaz is hatin. Naw f that do ya thing my n*gga if u aint got no haters u aint sh*t anyway
 11 years ago '04        #22
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,517 | Props total: 6451 6451
lol 50 vs. cam, top beefs funny
 11 years ago '06        #23
thekidd 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 911 911
snitching is tellin on somebody that you did dirt WITH dumbasses.

giving names on other unaffiliated n*ggas is called being a tattle tell!

not identifying someone who hurt your family (i mean your close relatives, ma pops type sh*t) is called being a pus*y punk a.ss bi*ch. of course unless you had something to do with it.
 11 years ago '04        #24
jjbing4 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
if you know who did it and dont tell, enjoy the bread and water, because someone else always tells!
 04-20-2007, 06:11 PM         #25
PaineBishop  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do people care about whether or not he snitchin? That man, or no other rapper for that matter, aint about to ever help if u in a bind. So again I ask, why is this relevant?
 11 years ago '07        #26
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15089 15089
fu*k cam he a snitch he got arrested a few times and he get off. he left tha state while on probation when he wasnt supposed and got caught and he didnt get locked up. majority of da rappers snitchin snoop ti young buck 50 believe or not your favorite rapper a snitch.
 11 years ago '07        #27
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
and if a child molester or serial k!ller lives next door to me and i know he's gettin snitched on
 11 years ago '04        #28
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
the fact 60 minutes gave any considerations to 2 stupid rap artists shows me the show is no longer credible .. and needs to be discontinued .....

lets face it .. after the changes .. the show is sh*t .... fu*k 60 mins ... fu*k camron , fu*k dipset ... fu*k 50 ... fu*k g unit .... i hope that clears up alot of sh*t for you meatballs on this forum ...
 11 years ago '04        #29
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
i just called that number and some lady was like "he dont live here" and hung up on me lol...
 11 years ago '06        #30
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao man cam a funny dude
 11 years ago '06        #31
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
im callin da #

itts just ringin...
 11 years ago '06        #32
space
space
some lady just answered..... she said if u call back for camron imma tell him to fu*k you up..

then i hanged up
 11 years ago '06        #33
space
space
im laffin right know cuz i think thats his aunts number
 11 years ago '07        #34
datdude07 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 539 539
it's old and he didn't snitch he just said 15 black males with no description come on people your boy 50 is dropping names and adresses
 11 years ago '07        #35
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
 mszomola said:
the fact 60 minutes gave any considerations to 2 stupid rap artists shows me the show is no longer credible .. and needs to be discontinued .....

lets face it .. after the changes .. the show is sh*t .... fu*k 60 mins ... fu*k camron , fu*k dipset ... fu*k 50 ... fu*k g unit .... i hope that clears up alot of sh*t for you meatballs on this forum ...
60 minutes lookin 4 da "hip hop" viewership and of all rappers they pick camron but i ll give cam he is very quotable but he just lame. 60 minutes losing they integrity.
 11 years ago '05        #36
Don Rodriguez 18 heat pts18
space
space
$730 | Props total: 108 108
:banghead: that reports from march of '03
 11 years ago '06        #37
c-rizzle 
space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 1 1
yea this sh*t aint snitchin man he gave no names , guaranteed he knows who beat his a.ss down but he dint say sh*t to po
 11 years ago '06        #38
cokill 
space
space
space
$102 | Props total: 0 0
Man the hell with this snicthin sh*t yall got sh*t effed up. Snitching is when you do something wrong and get caught and to try to get out of it you implicate your accomplice or someone else. Now with that said dont do sh*t around me cause i aint doing time for none of yall muthasuckas i got a kid and sh*t to live for what im suppose to hold my tongue for you get the F outta here. Gimmie hate really dont care but in your heart u know wassup
 11 years ago '07        #39
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
 cokill said:
Man the hell with this snicthin sh*t yall got sh*t effed up. Snitching is when you do something wrong and get caught and to try to get out of it you implicate your accomplice or someone else. Now with that said dont do sh*t around me cause i aint doing time for none of yall muthasuckas i got a kid and sh*t to live for what im suppose to hold my tongue for you get the F outta here. Gimmie hate really dont care but in your heart u know wassup

Majority of these mufukas on here neva been in a situation where they was facing a bid. I havent so I aint gonna front. Believe your favorite rappers are snitches. Dese niccas gettin caught wit guns and dope on them and they pleading not guilty. How snoop keep gettin off cam keep gettin off all dese mufukas. They snitchinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
 11 years ago '04        #40
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,254 | Props total: 717 717
 M I said:
Regular n*ggas dont understand that tho. Not snitchin has nuthin to do with speakin to the cops. If my car gets stolen, fu*k Im supposed to do? Just eat that and not report it. Nah you can report it. Cooperating for the intent of helping the police catch an individual is different. The police will question you wether you want them to or not, wether you victim or suspect...

Im just sayin alot of people stating their opinions on this not snitchin sh*t in America these days and aint caught so much as a traffic ticket. Thats like me giving my opinion on the best way to cook Chinese food and I aint never even ate none of it....
thank you. hope these kids understand what u said
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy