Apr 20 - Angelina Jolie: I Been Sexually Active Since Kindergarten

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Dam She..

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,142 | Props total: 444 444
she got that crazy look about her I bet she be giving Brad a ride for his life
 11 years ago '05        #22
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
she's a very freaky gurl, don't take her home 2 mama
 11 years ago '07        #23
Gunner 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 731 731
I don't care Jolie always been in my top 10, reading this story made me start thinking about when I was in elementary school. I could not have been in more than 5 or 6, but I remember when I was growing up there was a girl my same age in my apartment complex who was too freaky. I remember two of my homeboys always used to have hunching sessions with her in the woods. LOL at the word hunching. I was always the look out. I knew what they were doing was wrong, but I did not know how to react. One day during one of these hunching sessions, my two homeboys and the girl took off all there clothes and just started hunching on the ground. I was like WTF, then the girl came over to me and tried to pull me to the ground. I got my hunch on for like 10 seconds, but I did not take off my clothes. I got back up and started looking out again and the girl was like let me taste your d#ck to one of my friends. She went to my first friend and then the second and she was like it tasted sour. Dis ish was blowing my mind. We heard some older kids walking through the path way to the wooded area and we all got up and got the hell on.

Those were the days

When I got in 5th grade, we had thing called Freaky Friday's. When the teacher would leave the room. All the boys and girls would pair up with one boy and one girl, there was always one boy or girl that didn't get a pair so they had to be the lookout. When the teacher left it was anything goes until the teacher came back. Dis went on for like the whole school year, until the teacher came in and caught one boy who just did not want to stop when the teacher was coming. He was expelled and I remember the girl tried to make out like the victim even though she was a willing participant. When the teacher and the principal asked the students about what happened we all played dumb and said that we did not see anything. That sh*t was wild, Any of yall got any stories, I know yall do

Last edited by Gunner; 04-20-2007 at 08:54 PM..
 04-20-2007, 08:54 PM         #24
qqq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skeezer
 11 years ago '05        #25
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
sh*t man she was litterally "gettin some cut." I'd still bang her though, I'd just bust a nut real fast and run the hell out of the room before she can pick up that knife.
 11 years ago '07        #26
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
Man. I'd hit it anytime. I'll get some cutty. Pun Not intended.
 11 years ago '04        #27
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
 Gunner said:
I don't care Jolie always been in my top 10, reading this story made me start thinking about when I was in elementary school. I could not have been in more than 5 or 6, but I remember when I was growing up there was a girl my same age in my apartment complex who was too freaky. I remember two of my homeboys always used to have hunching sessions with her in the woods. LOL at the word hunching. I was always the look out. I knew what they were doing was wrong, but I did not know how to react. One day during one of these hunching sessions, my two homeboys and the girl took off all there clothes and just started hunching on the ground. I was like WTF, then the girl came over to me and tried to pull me to the ground. I got my hunch on for like 10 seconds, but I did not take off my clothes. I got back up and started looking out again and the girl was like let me taste your d#ck to one of my friends. She went to my first friend and then the second and she was like it tasted sour. Dis ish was blowing my mind. We heard some older kids walking through the path way to the wooded area and we all got up and got the hell on.

Those were the days

When I got in 5th grade, we had thing called Freaky Friday's. When the teacher would leave the room. All the boys and girls would pair up with one boy and one girl, there was always one boy or girl that didn't get a pair so they had to be the lookout. When the teacher left it was anything goes until the teacher came back. Dis went on for like the whole school year, until the teacher came in and caught one boy who just did not want to stop when the teacher was coming. He was expelled and I remember the girl tried to make out like the victim even though she was a willing participant. When the teacher and the principal asked the students about what happened we all played dumb and said that we did not see anything. That sh*t was wild, Any of yall got any stories, I know yall do
Both paragraph's bring back memories.
 11 years ago '06        #28
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
she always been a wild bi*ch. i like them wild bi*ches but she look like she would cut ya d*ck off if u fu*k with her...so she mmight be too much for me
 11 years ago '06        #29
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
Why would she even mention this.... wh0ore.
 11 years ago '05        #30
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
damn i feel bad for brad pitt, i know he dont wanna think of the sh*t she used to do
 04-20-2007, 10:00 PM         #31
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBThrizzy said:
Cut me I'm puttin you in a sleeper hold.
 04-20-2007, 10:06 PM         #32
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd still fu*k her!
 04-20-2007, 10:32 PM         #33
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that bi*ch better not cut me. fu*k THAT sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #34
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
i bet she could deepthroat my c*ck and swallow my c*m in one motion
 11 years ago '07        #35
cambo562 
space
space
space
$42 | Props total: 0 0
I wished she adopted my a.ss.. 20/cambodian/male "angelina call me"
 04-21-2007, 04:26 PM         #36
JB18Cert  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn dis bi*ch crazy. Cut a n*gga from da hood and i bet she wont do it no mo. props
 11 years ago '07        #37
datdude07 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 534 534
i would love to bone her
 04-21-2007, 04:53 PM         #38
jswz6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that bi*ch crazy
 04-21-2007, 04:55 PM         #39
shatso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she's a freak! quit adopting all these god damn kids.
 11 years ago '04        #40
brasco 
space
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
 Playboysoldier said:
read this a few days ago....

crazys.lut. bi*ch was probably suckin d*ck behind the monkey bars

i dont know why people hype her up so much. she isnt even beautiful. especially not with them big a.ss crusty lips.

LOL....................
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy