Apr 20 - Angelina Jolie: I Been Sexually Active Since Kindergarten

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Dam She..

04-20-2007, 07:55 AM         #1
7031 page views
59 comments

DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 20 - Angelina Jolie: I Been s3xually Active Since Kindergarten

Angelina Jolie says she was "s3xual" in kindergarten.

The actress, who is dating Brad Pitt, was interested in the opposite s3x from a very early age and "made out" with boys at nursery.

She said in an interview with Britain's OK! magazine: "I was a member of a group called the Kissy Girls. I was very s3xual in kindergarten. I created a game where I would kiss the boys and give them cooties.

"Then we would make out and we would take our clothes off. I got in a lot of trouble!"

The brunette lost her virginity aged 14 to her first boyfriend, and has revealed she began cutting him with a knife after the s3x "wasn't enough".

Angelina explained: "I had started having s3x with my boyfriend and the s3x and the emotions didn't feel enough. I was no longer a little girl. In a moment of wanting to feel closer to my boyfriend I grabbed a knife and cut him. He cut me back.

"We had an exchange of something and we were covered in blood, my heart was racing. Then whenever I felt trapped, I'd cut myself. I have a lot of scars.

"It was an age when I felt adventurous and after a few beers things happened."

The 31-year-old stopped self-harming when she adopted five-year-old Cambodian boy Maddox.

Angelina said: "It had something to do with becoming a mother. That was the biggest change in my life and made me feel complete. I learned to accept responsibility for myself, my children and my partner."

[pic - click to view]

http://people.monstersand .. rgarten_kisses

:applause: :applause: :applause:

59 comments for "Apr 20 - Angelina Jolie: I Been Sexually Active Since Kindergarten"

12 years ago '05        #2
JDschoolboi06 
space
space
$672 | Props total: 2 2
i wish that bi*ch would cut me after i busted a nut!

12 years ago '04        #3
BackBlock_OG 36 heat pts36
space
space
$7,044 | Props total: 1424 1424
Yeah that bi*ch is a freak. I remember Billy Bob Thornton was talking about how she was giving him head in the limo on the way to some awards show. And the whole time he was talking, she was necking him like she was on E or something.

12 years ago '04        #4
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,531 | Props total: 740 740
n*gga bill bob fu*ked her and halle berry

and he got paid to fu*k halle berry

damn hollywood is wack sicker then hip hop will ever be!!!

12 years ago '04        #5
jazzypoet 
space
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^^^ Word Up!

04-20-2007, 08:31 AM         #6
502forLife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She's one of major freaks that turn me off...:sick:

But I would still fu*k her anyday of the week..only if she wasn't into that cutting sh*t.

04-20-2007, 08:39 AM         #7
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...damn never knew this about Angelina....that freaky bi*ch! hahaha

12 years ago '04        #8
#1nasfan 
space
space
$12,128 | Props total: 6940 6940
ive always thought she was weird tounge kissin her brother n sh*t

12 years ago '04        #9
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$15,631 | Props total: 8005 8005
lol id bust a cap in her a.ss if she cut me.....buh she still s3xy doe lol

04-20-2007, 08:53 AM         #10
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That cutting sh*t & kissing her brother is sick ..but dam she a s3xy siren & the flesh is weak. Her & Rosario Dawson would be the ultimate experience

12 years ago '06        #11
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
aint nothing wrong with dat

04-20-2007, 09:15 AM         #12
KUMA_3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its like one of them situations where u know better than to do it...but it doesnt matter you gonna fu*k if u get the opprotunity come what may. trust i will be beating that she down with toaster ready though lol

04-20-2007, 09:18 AM         #13
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, i'd be scared as hell trying to fu*k Jolie. It's like being a praying mantis and knowing if you don't get ya a.ss outta there quick, you may not make it.

She should come out with a book.

12 years ago '04        #14
Kadroan 173 heat pts173
space
space
$38,105 | Props total: 11417 11417
she a crazy freak

04-20-2007, 09:37 AM         #15
Aiko0o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotta do what you gotta do!

12 years ago '05        #16
SlickNick 
space
space
$1,895 | Props total: 965 965
disgusting. She started off a freak then a nasty freak. She need a pimp in her life.

12 years ago '05        #17
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 502forLife said
She's one of major freaks that turn me off...:sick:

But I would still fu*k her anyday of the week..only if she wasn't into that cutting sh*t.

she was.... it's a mental illness and like a lot of mental illnesses, you can get off em like the physical ones. she probably never did it again.

04-20-2007, 07:52 PM         #18
Playboysoldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
read this a few days ago....

crazys.lut. bi*ch was probably suckin d!ck behind the monkey bars

i dont know why people hype her up so much. she isnt even beautiful. especially not with them big a.ss crusty lips.

Last edited by Playboysoldier; 04-20-2007 at 07:53 PM..

12 years ago '05        #19
A~team 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,898 | Props total: 4004 4004
thats fu*king sick cutting your fu*k buddy after s3x wtf............

12 years ago '04        #20
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,224 | Props total: 581 581
she got that crazy look about her I bet she be giving Brad a ride for his life

12 years ago '05        #21
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,553 | Props total: 6 6
she's a very freaky gurl, don't take her home 2 mama

12 years ago '07        #22
Gunner 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,074 | Props total: 1003 1003
I don't care Jolie always been in my top 10, reading this story made me start thinking about when I was in elementary school. I could not have been in more than 5 or 6, but I remember when I was growing up there was a girl my same age in my apartment complex who was too freaky. I remember two of my homeboys always used to have hunching sessions with her in the woods. LOL at the word hunching. I was always the look out. I knew what they were doing was wrong, but I did not know how to react. One day during one of these hunching sessions, my two homeboys and the girl took off all there clothes and just started hunching on the ground. I was like WTF, then the girl came over to me and tried to pull me to the ground. I got my hunch on for like 10 seconds, but I did not take off my clothes. I got back up and started looking out again and the girl was like let me taste your d#ck to one of my friends. She went to my first friend and then the second and she was like it tasted sour. Dis ish was blowing my mind. We heard some older kids walking through the path way to the wooded area and we all got up and got the hell on.

Those were the days

When I got in 5th grade, we had thing called Freaky Friday's. When the teacher would leave the room. All the boys and girls would pair up with one boy and one girl, there was always one boy or girl that didn't get a pair so they had to be the lookout. When the teacher left it was anything goes until the teacher came back. Dis went on for like the whole school year, until the teacher came in and caught one boy who just did not want to stop when the teacher was coming. He was expelled and I remember the girl tried to make out like the victim even though she was a willing participant. When the teacher and the principal asked the students about what happened we all played dumb and said that we did not see anything. That sh*t was wild, Any of yall got any stories, I know yall do

Last edited by Gunner; 04-20-2007 at 08:54 PM..

04-20-2007, 08:54 PM         #23
qqq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skeezer

12 years ago '05        #24
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
sh*t man she was litterally "gettin some cut." I'd still bang her though, I'd just bust a nut real fast and run the hell out of the room before she can pick up that knife.

12 years ago '07        #25
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,213 | Props total: 3 3
Man. I'd hit it anytime. I'll get some cutty. Pun Not intended.

Home      

most viewed right now
+32online now  31
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
29 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-62online now  14
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  10
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
799 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  7
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  6
Video inside Tupac’s Quad Studio Robber Dexter Isaac Says Pacs Man Stretch Set Him U..
215 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  5
Video inside Famous Dex nodding off on IG Live
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  3
Dec 16 - How Britain stole $45 trillion from India