Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #41
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
this shows how much i know, i thought piru was what the n*gga said in the song, Piru is crip in reverse with the c on it's back.
 11 years ago '04        #42
QbanLinxx 
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 45 45
 NIC DIAMONDS said:
Suge is Piru .....you know what nevermind...

let these kids think whatever they want, lol.......
 04-20-2007, 08:59 PM         #43
lhollingsworth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the gang called piru is a blood game, and piru colors are red, NOT BURGUNDY. The color green is another gang called skyline, which is also a blood gang. burgundy is no where in a blood gang. yall need to yall facts straight
 11 years ago '04        #44
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
is this sh*t REALLY important?
 11 years ago '04        #45
BIGBOYCAPRICE83  OP
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 124 124
Piru Are Bloods But They Dont Fall Into The Family As Bloods That Much.

Like Hoover Crips Dont Really Go By Crips But They Under The Family Of Crips.

There A Different Way On How Gangs Put Themselves Out There and If Your A Piru,You Know Your Not A Blood....YOUR A fu*kIN PIRU!! Theres No Need Even Speak Up "I'm Blood" Once You Say Piru Which Means Blood In African Language,I Think

can we end th thread on this?...........he explained it better than i ever could have.........
 11 years ago '05        #46
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
I've lived in Long Beach my whole life and there aint no bloods here that I know of but the short time I lived in Compton and Carson every "Blood" was a Piru and every "Piru" was a Blood. I was watching this documentary narrated by this OG from Athens Park and it basicly broke down the history of the LA street gangs... Mainly the Crips and Bloods, I think it was called "Bastards of the Party". It was real heavy and makes you wonder why cant sh*t change and how the government, police and society help in producing more gangs. Dudes shouldnt be bangin on each other they should be bangin for peace and helping there comunities cus all this k!lling sh*t is retarted

11 years ago '04        #47
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Wow. Bloods and Piru's aren't the same? Or even related? Wow. I never cared much for those slobks anyway.

But anyway, real n*ggaz know what the deal is, thread starter is a buster a.ss mark.
 04-21-2007, 05:16 PM         #48
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats how these wannabes see these rappers so they wanna go buy rags and they throw up sets these dudes are clowns real gangsta dont have to prove they gangstas u know when u see them but these young'uns run wreckless trying to earn stripes its sad
 04-21-2007, 05:22 PM         #49
TuJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ushouldpayme said:
this shows how much i know, i thought piru was what the n*gga said in the song, Piru is crip in reverse with the c on it's back.
thats what i heard too...
 11 years ago '06        #50
Fabolous310 
space
space
$175 | Props total: 0 0
^^
WTF is this f*g talking about!!
 04-22-2007, 02:13 AM         #51
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pirus Were Once Bloods.....But Pirus Grew So Large In Number That They Branched Out To Do They Own Thing. Technically They Fall Under The 21 Bricks And The People Nation. Notice Pirus Dont Refer To Themselves As Bloods....(Cedar Block Piru.....Skyline Pirus...001 Pirus.....59 Pirus)They Rock Red To Let It Be Known That They Align Themselves With Damus....But Pirus Are Theyre Own Nation......But They People Nonetheless
 11 years ago '06        #52
Fabolous310 
space
space
$175 | Props total: 0 0
Y does this thread still matter if u guys dont want to believe that Piru's arent bloods then dont. Just come to Compton and find out for yourselves trust me i know... We beef it with them..
 11 years ago '04        #53
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,788 | Props total: 23496 23496
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said:
alright.......here we go.........the origional pirus are from piru street in compton........alot of blood gangs adopted the surname piru..........but the pirus wear burgundy.........i understand that yall dont understand.....thats why them cedar block n*ggas say they cedar block pirus......but ask a piru if he a blood and see what he tell you

you from atlanta my n*gga...if you talkin bout hood to hood.......watch it again my n*gga.....im talkin bout cali
Naw im not from atl, im from nyc, im not talking bout hood to hood neither.
but this topic really isnt an issue cause i could care less about these n*ggas.
 11 years ago '06        #54
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
true they aint from here so they dont understand damn cats from miami and fuken god knows were step down son this is something u cant understand cause u aint from here u dont know bout the hood.mu*thafukers claming blooods piru,crips,9trey wtf hahaha thats some sad sh*t dog straight claiming a.ss foos when u never been to the block got shot at or put inn work and no jimmy jones,lilwayne,juelz sAntana arent real gangsters ill give it to game claming sh*t in compton will get u lit up quick.but straight like this fu*k ur fake wanna be sh*t 6 man crew with 1 gun.Were d*ckset wont help u or cash money hoes get shot up quick throwing up signs dont even know what it means so people could say rest in piece u dumb son ofa bi*ch.

Last edited by Cezaroh; 04-22-2007 at 03:28 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #55
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,788 | Props total: 23496 23496
 Cezaroh said:
true they aint from here so they dont understand damn cats from miami and fuken god knows were step down son this is something u cant understand cause u aint from here u dont know bout the hood.mu*thafukers claming blooods piru,crips,9trey wtf hahaha thats some sad sh*t dog straight claiming a.ss foos when u never been to the block got shot at or put inn work and no jimmy jones,lilwayne,juelz sAntana arent real gangsters ill give it to game claming sh*t in compton will get u lit up quick.but straight like this fu*k ur fake wanna be sh*t 6 man crew with 1 gun.Were d*ckset wont help u or cash money hoes get shot up quick throwing up signs dont even know what it means so people could say rest in piece u dumb son ofa bi*ch.
run on sentence a.ss n*gga had the nerve to put periods and commas in it.

u need to worry about ur education instead of worthless gangs.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy