Apr 19 - Va Tech shooter was laughed at

most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 50
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Feel Sympathy

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #161
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Swishadude said:
exposed.....

why do you call urself datn*gga if you are white? just answer the question.
*Waits*
 11 years ago '05        #162
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 GarciaS said:
People acting like teachers trying to send him to counseling meant that they were trying to help him out. The last thing a depressed person wants someone else telling him is that they should go to counseling. That probably just pissed him off more. If any of the teachers really cared about helping him out, they should've handled it in a smarter way, like talking to him privately and telling him they are intrigued by his writing or some sh*t even if it ain't true and try to spend more time with him privately, seeing as how he obviously is uncomfortable speaking in front of full classes. Something to make dude feel like he is doing something that matters to someone with his life. But naw, they dismiss him as a crazy muthafu*ka and attempt to send his a.ss to counseling and try to rid themselves of the problem by ignoring it. Most people see a troubled person and try to distance themselves from them and then when they do some crazy sh*t, then they cry out, "Why didn't anyone help them out?" There are thousands of troubled muthafu*kas just like this cat that nobody is even thinking of helping out until they k!ll 33 people. Hindsight is always seen in 20/20 vision.

RIP to all those k!lled at VA Tech and may God be with them and their families.
EXACTLY....all yall bi*ching about they shoulda done this and that....yea its easy to say it now when its all said and done...

but theere are more crazy a.ss muthafu*kas out ther ejust like htis herb....and wont sh*t be done till after they blow some sh*t up or clap some ppl
 11 years ago '04        #163
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
 FACEMOB1 said:
We all gonna die....

Difference is dude has left legacy......sad but true.....he always gonna be remembered until some kid does it again and kiills more people, which will prolly happen
thats what im saying. dude left a legacy. largest mass k!lling in the world.
and dude was smart enough to mail off tapes and photos to the press.
and the crazy thing is dude was calm on the videos which was soon after he just k!lled 2 people. that sh*t is crazy. again i say the cops fu*ked up and should pay. you never a.ssume when it comes to a murder case. your in a small town and you have 2 bodies and no murderer = resume classes. wtf was they thinking. they a.ssumed and went after the wrong man and due to that, 32 people died. fact of the matter is if they continued to have classes scheduled for that day that campus shoulda been tighter
then a virgins pus*y = campus police everywhere in every building with high traffic. and its not like dude immediately went to k!ll 30 other people. he did this 2 hours later. whats the fu*kin purpose of having campus police?


Last edited by Javon23; 04-20-2007 at 02:05 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #164
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Swishadude said:
*Waits*
ud be surprised at some of the sh*t white ppl there when no black ppl are around
 11 years ago '06        #165
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 creep said:
"As soon as he started reading, the whole class started laughing and pointing and saying, `Go back to China,'" Davids said.

god damn racist fu*ks.
i can't believe the teachers let them say that to him.
 11 years ago '04        #166
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
 GarciaS said:
People acting like teachers trying to send him to counseling meant that they were trying to help him out. The last thing a depressed person wants someone else telling him is that they should go to counseling. That probably just pissed him off more. If any of the teachers really cared about helping him out, they should've handled it in a smarter way, like talking to him privately and telling him they are intrigued by his writing or some sh*t even if it ain't true and try to spend more time with him privately, seeing as how he obviously is uncomfortable speaking in front of full classes. Something to make dude feel like he is doing something that matters to someone with his life. But naw, they dismiss him as a crazy muthafu*ka and attempt to send his a.ss to counseling and try to rid themselves of the problem by ignoring it. Most people see a troubled person and try to distance themselves from them and then when they do some crazy sh*t, then they cry out, "Why didn't anyone help them out?" There are thousands of troubled muthafu*kas just like this cat that nobody is even thinking of helping out until they k!ll 33 people. Hindsight is always seen in 20/20 vision.

RIP to all those k!lled at VA Tech and may God be with them and their families.
no offense but thats complete bullsh*t
its a fact that the majority of college students on campus suffer from depression and stress due to the pressure of passing and getting a degree to impress their parents and family. college is very stressful and thats why on just about every campus theres a free couseling center for students. couseling does help. again i blame VTech for not being more agressive. its a fact that the problems was there before and they did nothing legally. the instituation shoulda did more and definitely got the parents involved. one big rule that definitely needs to change is the student privacy rule meaning there should be a parent consent form that the student and parents have a option to fill out. if filled out the parent has full acces to their childs account and status at the university. as of now your mother can not call the university and discuss and get access to anything because of the student privacy rule. times are changing and the average teenager is not mature and properly trained to be on their own due to their immature parents. more parents are having children at younger ages. the rule needs to change. dudes parents probably never had a clue of what was going on with their child at Va-tech with all the stalking and other sh*t he was doing.
 04-20-2007, 02:25 AM         #168
JJCIZME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
We all gonna die....

Difference is dude has left legacy......sad but true.....he always gonna be remembered until some kid does it again and kiills more people, which will prolly happen
He didnt leave a legacy, he went out like a coward.
Someone who leaves a legacy, leaves something positive behind, and dies with some amount of honor
 11 years ago '05        #169
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Velveeta00 said:
do you think these are funny or desrespectful?




[pic - click to view]



??

8


id be fu*ked up if a parent got a hold of that...or if he originally sent it
 11 years ago '05        #170
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
i dont kno if he k!lled the ppl that made fun of him or wutever...nd he prolly didnt since most of these cats were freshman but when u say sh*t like this to ppl: Once, in English class, the teacher had the students read aloud, and when it was Cho's turn, he just looked down in silence, Davids recalled. Finally, after the teacher threatened him with an F for participation, Cho started to read in a strange, deep voice that sounded "like he had something in his mouth," Davids said.

"As soon as he started reading, the whole class started laughing and pointing and saying, `Go back to China,'" Davids said.

and the person claps u...im not gonna feel bad for u...shouldnt have fu*ked wit him
 04-20-2007, 03:32 AM         #171
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JJCIZME said:
He didnt leave a legacy, he went out like a coward.
Someone who leaves a legacy, leaves something positive behind, and dies with some amount of honor



Exactly, he died like a fu*king coward. His legacy is he was mentally weak and couldn't handle them making fun of him. I hope this is a lesson to all "bullies" out there, if your gonna make em cry, make em k!ll them selves. Do us all a favor, I know I wish I did.
 11 years ago '05        #172
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 RakimAllahNY said:



Exactly, he died like a fu*king coward. His legacy is he was mentally weak and couldn't handle them making fun of him. I hope this is a lesson to all "bullies" out there, if your gonna make em cry, make em k!ll them selves. Do us all a favor, I know I wish I did.


wouldnt u feel bad for making somebody off themself?
 11 years ago '06        #173
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 RakimAllahNY said:



Exactly, he died like a fu*king coward. His legacy is he was mentally weak and couldn't handle them making fun of him. I hope this is a lesson to all "bullies" out there, if your gonna make em cry, make em k!ll them selves. Do us all a favor, I know I wish I did.
 11 years ago '07        #174
RRyderz3 
space
avatar space
space
$278 | Props total: 0 0
Very sad.
 11 years ago '04        #175
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$33,491 | Props total: 6434 6434
damn thats crazy. shows how the world ending, crazy sh*t like this happen and we dont even c it coming
 11 years ago '06        #176
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
he shot @ everythin movin its fu*ked up 62 ppl dam he had a lot of bullets
 11 years ago '05        #177
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 Swishadude said:


Take a look at that pic and tell this kid aint a f*g. ur names datn*gga and ur a pasty white kid? fu*kin homo
lmao at white people making fun of other white people's color

your retarded cuz
 11 years ago '05        #178
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
you know what i changed my whole mind

he k!lled an indian

fu*k this bi*ch, sorry for defending his a.ss
 04-20-2007, 11:21 PM         #179
dadmonson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 914-NY said:
He Shot 62 PPL!

killed 31 of the 62 people!
damn, they need to make bullets more expensive.
 04-20-2007, 11:40 PM         #180
BAyAREA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I bet it was the white people
i bet ur a racist a*swipe ..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy