Apr 19 - Va Tech shooter was laughed at

most viewed right now
 72
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
259 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
140 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Feel Sympathy

Props Slaps
 04-19-2007, 09:51 PM         #141
UnToLd LeGeNd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So The Full Video Pics And Written Statement Were Never Released To The Public?
 04-19-2007, 10:23 PM         #142
JeanJovi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at our school, we're cautious with the really quiet ones, we encourage them to speak up and look down on the people who make fun of them. i think its fu*ked up that people fu*ked with this guys head to the point where he snapped. i still think its sad that all these people died for nothing, i heard it was a grudge thing. if it was just a vendetta on one person i probably wouldnt care as much, but he shot too many damn people and thats just fu*kin insane, nobody should die so young.
 11 years ago '06        #143
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Sympathy for him?!?? How about sympathy for the kids parents and brothers and sisters who were murdered by this chicken sh*t little fu*k. I hope this kid is in so much pain right now he can't even take it.

That little piece of sh*t deserves every ounce of pain that is coming to him right now.
 04-20-2007, 12:22 AM         #144
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never thought i would say this but i dont really feel bad and most of those people probably deserved it
 04-20-2007, 12:25 AM         #145
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's not in any pain, he's dead and thats the end of the story.
 11 years ago '06        #146
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Professa said:
i never thought i would say this but i dont really feel bad and most of those people probably deserved it
i need to find a new website to go to
 11 years ago '04        #147
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 Professa said:
i never thought i would say this but i dont really feel bad and most of those people probably deserved it
^ woah...u don't even know them. & nobody deserves to die like that.
 04-20-2007, 12:36 AM         #148
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
I am white and proud of it. Just know if ur f*g**t pus*y a.ss said some sh*t like that in REAL LIFE you would get hit in the mouth.

Like I said you must have the worst parents on the entire planet. How can people raise such a scumbag piece of sh*t like you? They must be just as pathetic as you. It scares me knowing there are such disgusting people like you living in America right now.
if anybodys a piece of sh*t, its you...ur fu*king ignorant...he was stating his opinion and i half way agree with him...it aint right for kids to get picked on...shyt happens everyday and the teachers dont do sh*t about it...then thats when schools start getting shot up...america is probably one of the most fu*ked up places to be in nowadays...its ignorant mufu*kas like you that cause dudes to do shyt like this
 04-20-2007, 12:41 AM         #149
NDIRISH7777 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that kid, ROT IN HELL FOR TAKING PEOPLES LIVES!
 11 years ago '06        #150
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Professa said:
if anybodys a piece of sh*t, its you...ur fu*king ignorant...he was stating his opinion and i half way agree with him...it aint right for kids to get picked on...shyt happens everyday and the teachers dont do sh*t about it...then thats when schools start getting shot up...america is probably one of the most fu*ked up places to be in nowadays...its ignorant mufu*kas like you that cause dudes to do shyt like this
K "professa"

Yea its people like me that are responsible for k!lling 31 innocent people. America is fu*ked up? Go move to a 3rd world country you fu*kin whiner. Its people like you that make people hate us. Just shut ur fu*kin mouth because you are a pathetic little bi*ch that has never lived through any real poverty. You have no idea what the real world is like. Yea America is terrible. Go move to fu*kin Sudan or China or Iraq. Keep fu*kin whining about how rough it is you pathetic little bi*ch.
 11 years ago '04        #151
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,354 | Props total: 8455 8455
yes dude is a sick fu*k
but he owned da fu*k out of V-tech police and local police
and basically society. he knew the loopholes and took full advantage
gotta admit it. this sh*t went down monday its not friday and new details on this dude are still surfacing. i blame the police and university officials. its a damn shame dude k!lled 2 people and went straight to the post office which is a federal buliding. probably still had his vest on and all. manage to mail off a package addressed to NBC = Hello!!!!!!!!! Koren in a vest with black gloves on mailing off a package to NBC and that didn't raise red flags. manage to leave the post office reload and go back to k!lling. thats a fu*kin discrace. if i was a parent i would sue da fu*k out of Va-tech. I would never send my child there.
 11 years ago '06        #152
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Professa said:
if anybodys a piece of sh*t, its you...ur fu*king ignorant...he was stating his opinion and i half way agree with him...it aint right for kids to get picked on...shyt happens everyday and the teachers dont do sh*t about it...then thats when schools start getting shot up...america is probably one of the most fu*ked up places to be in nowadays...its ignorant mufu*kas like you that cause dudes to do shyt like this


Take a look at that pic and tell this kid aint a f*g. ur names datn*gga and ur a pasty white kid? fu*kin homo
 04-20-2007, 01:08 AM         #153
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:


Take a look at that pic and tell this kid aint a f*g. ur names datn*gga and ur a pasty white kid? fu*kin homo
yeah fu*k you nobody asked for your opinion...and yes america is fu*ked up...when something like Columbine happens and then this happens...and fu*king all the other sh*t that happens everday...sh*t is definately fu*ked up...so maybe u need to stop bein so close minded and actually think...if those people never picked on this dude, they would be alive and well today
 11 years ago '06        #154
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
exposed..... ^^^^

why do you call urself datn*gga if you are white? just answer the question.
 04-20-2007, 01:12 AM         #155
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
yes dude is a sick fu*k
but he owned da fu*k out of V-tech police and local police
and basically society. he knew the loopholes and took full advantage
gotta admit it. this sh*t went down monday its not friday and new details on this dude are still surfacing. i blame the police and university officials. its a damn shame dude k!lled 2 people and went straight to the post office which is a federal buliding. probably still had his vest on and all. manage to mail off a package addressed to NBC = Hello!!!!!!!!! Koren in a vest with black gloves on mailing off a package to NBC and that didn't raise red flags. manage to leave the post office reload and go back to k!lling. thats a fu*kin discrace. if i was a parent i would sue da fu*k out of Va-tech. I would never send my child there.


Owned the fu*k out of VT? What the fu*k, he shot innocent unarmed kids. fu*k that hes a bi*ch made pus*y whos going to burn in hell. And I hope next time someones picks a on a kid the fu*king k!ll them so they can get rid of these mentally weak people..

boo fu*king woo you got made fun? Big fu*king deal, grow the fu*k up and stop being such a god awful herb. fu*k these attention wh0ore kids who can't deal with life, fu*king k!ll yourself and dont waste your breathe
 11 years ago '06        #156
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
And he takes the myspace out of his sig. EXPOSED!!!
 11 years ago '04        #157
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,354 | Props total: 8455 8455
 RakimAllahNY said:


Owned the fu*k out of VT? What the fu*k, he shot innocent unarmed kids. fu*k that hes a bi*ch made pus*y whos going to burn in hell. And I hope next time someones picks a on a kid the fu*king k!ll them so they can get rid of these mentally weak people..

boo fu*king woo you got made fun? Big fu*king deal, grow the fu*k up and stop being such a god awful herb. fu*k these attention wh0ore kids who can't deal with life, fu*king k!ll yourself and dont waste your breathe
fact of the matter is this sh*t shoulda ended after he k!lled the 1st 2 people
the police fu*ked up. and i hope the families of the dead sue them for everything they have.
 11 years ago '05        #158
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
i doubt half dem kids made fun of him...if they did then damn...shouldnt have fu*ked with dude
 11 years ago '05        #159
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 FACEMOB1 said:
We all gonna die....

Difference is dude has left legacy......sad but true.....he always gonna be remembered until some kid does it again and kiills more people, which will prolly happen
sadly records are meant to be broken....
 04-20-2007, 01:52 AM         #160
GarciaS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People acting like teachers trying to send him to counseling meant that they were trying to help him out. The last thing a depressed person wants someone else telling him is that they should go to counseling. That probably just pissed him off more. If any of the teachers really cared about helping him out, they should've handled it in a smarter way, like talking to him privately and telling him they are intrigued by his writing or some sh*t even if it ain't true and try to spend more time with him privately, seeing as how he obviously is uncomfortable speaking in front of full classes. Something to make dude feel like he is doing something that matters to someone with his life. But naw, they dismiss him as a crazy muthafu*ka and attempt to send his a.ss to counseling and try to rid themselves of the problem by ignoring it. Most people see a troubled person and try to distance themselves from them and then when they do some crazy sh*t, then they cry out, "Why didn't anyone help them out?" There are thousands of troubled muthafu*kas just like this cat that nobody is even thinking of helping out until they k!ll 33 people. Hindsight is always seen in 20/20 vision.

RIP to all those k!lled at VA Tech and may God be with them and their families.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
67 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
186 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
83 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
29 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy