Apr 19 - Va Tech shooter was laughed at

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Feel Sympathy

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
^i'm not i just thought someone would read what i said and think about it in another way instead of staying focused on the bad

i also do not take back anything i said an am not suicidal, not planning on k!lling anyone, and i don't even own a gun lol

but really if i was in his position i would be close to that point if not at that point
^ u know what, in some sense u r right. my feeling is that the education system & the people in the community failed miserably. after columbine, how could u allow a kid to become so alienated from society right before your eyes? how could a teacher allow students to make racial jokes in class? society failed him, his family failed him & he failed himself. all these people coming forward now & saying this & that about him should feel a sense of guilt for what happened & for doing nothing to alert authorities or help him out. how could they say 'we knew it was just a matter of time before we heard about something he did' & not feel guilty? he k!lled those people, yes he pulled the trigger...but nobody ever tried to stop him.
 04-19-2007, 07:28 PM         #122
206ish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did you hear some of the sh*t they been showing? that idiot sounded like napoleon dynamite on steroids!
 11 years ago '04        #123
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
i knew 2 korean girls (sisters) that k!lled themselves within 2 months of each other... then the mom was threatinin suicide... wat da fuk
 04-19-2007, 07:39 PM         #124
Eqman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
^lol...what do u mean he didn't do nothing, he just k!lled 32 people

and im from the hood lol, wtf r they gonna do to me

and did i say i spent a day in slavery...no. But what i am saying is because of slavery there are a lot of people today who use racial comments based on it...now thats not the majority of racial comments. How many times a day you hear a terrorist joke or a asian, indian, whatever. It happens everywhere. Now tell me do you want respect...if you were Cho and mentally you grew up like him and you kept getting told to go back to China, being pushed in the hall and sh*t cause you were "weird", what would you do? im sure you would retaliate but as extreme as he did is another question

AND race is probably only a small factor of it all...Everyday you see people who treat you like sh*t, drive up in they nice benz, they got so much money and they flaunt off all they sh*t when they probably got it fed from they parents...and it's not even enough for them. If you don't have a clean pair of shoes you buy a new one, don't like something your grandma bought you sell it to get something you want. All this in return to get noticed and you leave people who cannot afford sh*t like you as nothing. Noone knows they are there cause they too busy looking at people with the new jays and women who pay for large brea$ts and other bullsh*t. And as horrible as this is, the American media makes it worse, especially BET and MTV...if you aint fly you aint sh*t. How is this fair to Cho Heung-Sui spending the supposedly best times of his life unnoticed. Because he was poor, different mentally, and asian.

it's like being picked on and having no friends back in elementary school...i know all of you cried when this happened. But fu*k crying, whats that gonna solve

time to show bastards a lesson, and if you don't like what he did fu*k u, hes dead and dont give a fu*k about u too

case closed
I see your point...im agreeing with you but only partway, there are some things i dont agree with.
 04-19-2007, 07:42 PM         #125
Drag90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 emekasons said:
Finally, after the teacher threatened him with an F for participation, Cho started to read in a strange, deep voice that sounded "like he had something in his mouth," Davids said.

"As soon as he started reading, the whole class started laughing and pointing and saying, `Go back to China,'" Davids said.
 11 years ago '05        #126
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 klone03 said:
^ u know what, in some sense u r right. my feeling is that the education system & the people in the community failed miserably. after columbine, how could u allow a kid to become so alienated from society right before your eyes? how could a teacher allow students to make racial jokes in class? society failed him, his family failed him & he failed himself. all these people coming forward now & saying this & that about him should feel a sense of guilt for what happened & for doing nothing to alert authorities or help him out. how could they say 'we knew it was just a matter of time before we heard about something he did' & not feel guilty? he k!lled those people, yes he pulled the trigger...but nobody ever tried to stop him.
your right...honestly how can his own roommate not even know him...i mean honestly every human in this world can be talked too. If we all stopped thinking about just ourselves and our friends and greeted that lonely person we see in school everyday and start a conversation with him, think how good he would feel and how better we would feel. I'm not gonna lie, i don't have many friends myself and not as social as others, but whenever a stranger greets me it's a great feeling knowing that i'm still alive you know. Something had to be wrong with that school because he was obviously showing signs of chronic isolation. It's always like this nowadays, when you go to a new school 99% of the kids don't even bother to introduce themselves to you, some look at you with no interest and don't even smile. What kind of society is that? Now probably 90% of the time quiet students can still manage their selves, but people like Cho who really are mentally instable due to being so antisocial for so long get to that point where they just want to k!ll someone to get noticed. We need to change the world
 04-19-2007, 07:48 PM         #127
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got laughed at in high school

*sheds tear*

not bang bang
 11 years ago '05        #128
space
space
 Nutty2003 said:
the thing is,, before 4 days ago you didn't know anything about this kid,,, how he has been feeling and the like,,,, then you sympothize with him after you read information put together by the society you say you hate so much,,, if you really think this kid never had any good days in his life your crazy man
well it's not just that, this guy relates to some people i know. it's a theory i've had for a while. im not doubting that he's never had good days, but the majority of the time, according to the news and interviews with other student's, he seems very depressed to the fact that he is very quiet, and not being paid attention to. Like come on, this guy made up a supermodel girlfriend named "Jelly", if that doesn't mean you feel secluded from the world than i don't know what does. Also according to his video, the guy feels very tense about how others treat him. Also if you guys ever read the play he wrote "Richard McBeef" () you can tell how he is related to Richard McBeef, and the ending of the play relates so much to the shooting that it is scary to think about

honestly read it (i dont want to ruin it)
 04-19-2007, 08:01 PM         #129
Snipe2Kill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good sh*t, I know how it is. Although he shouldnt have k!lled the people that didnt laugh at him.
 04-19-2007, 08:09 PM         #130
yanboyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustForgetIt said:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

"Cho's behavior was disturbing to all of us -- and the English Department tried, with the best of intentions, to both get him help and to make the appropriate authorities aware of his disturbing behavior," Falco wrote to his students. "We did all that we thought it was reasonable to do."

"The kid couldn't speak. I did everything I knew to draw him out. I tried to joke with him. I touched his shoulder while asking him a direct question. I put myself in quiet, one-on-one space with him -- and I still could not get articulate speech out of him.

A professor of Virginia Tech gunman Cho Seung-Hui says she urged the
student to go to counselling and offered to take him herself.

While teaching Cho one-on-one, Roy said she "made it clear that that kind of writing was unacceptable and he needed to write in another voice."

She also said that she encouraged Cho to go to counseling, and believed that he may have "gotten tired of hearing it" and begun to tell her he had been going when, perhaps, he had not.

She said she took his writings to university officials, who said nothing
could be done, and referred him to the university's counselling services.

Police first investigated Cho in November 2005 after a student complained about him calling her and contacting her in person, university police Chief Wendell Flinchum said. (Watch how police learned of Cho's troubles Video)

Cho was sent to the university's Office of Judicial Affairs, which handled the complaint, the outcome of which is confidential, university officials said.

"The student declined to press charges and referred to Cho's contact with her as annoying," Flinchum said of the November investigation.

Police investigated him again the next month when a female student complained about instant messages Cho sent her, Flinchum said.

"Again, no threat was made against that student. However, she made a complaint to the Virginia Tech Police Department and asked that Cho have no further contact with her," the chief said.

After police spoke to Cho, they received a call from a student concerned that he might be suicidal.

Officers spoke to Cho "at length" then asked him to see a counselor. He agreed to be evaluated by Access Services, an independent mental health facility in Blacksburg, the chief said.

"A temporary detention order was obtained and Cho was taken to a mental health facility" on December 13, 2005, he said.

A student asking to be identified only as Andy said he was the one who told police that Cho was suicidal. Police "took [Cho] away to the counseling center for a night or two," said the student, who used to room with Cho.

Some said that on the first day of a British literature class last year, the 30 or so students went around and introduced themselves. When it was Cho's turn, he didn't speak.

On the sign-in sheet where everyone else had written their names, Cho had written a question mark. "Is your name, `Question mark?'" classmate Julie Poole recalled the professor asking. The young man offered little response.

Cho spent much of that class sitting in the back of the room, wearing a hat and seldom participating. In a small department, Cho distinguished himself for being anonymous. "He didn't reach out to anyone. He never talked," Poole said

"He was very quiet, always by himself," neighbor Abdul Shash said. Shash said Cho spent a lot of his free time playing basketball and would not respond if someone greeted him.

------------------------------
can we please stop with the nobody tried to talk to him or help him thing to defend him?

see its fuked up wut the society did to him.. wen he tried to holla at some grls they fukin thought he was a freak n called a cop on him LOL!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #131
klone03 
space
space
lol...all the sh*t u just posted was stuff from college. it was probably too late by then...i'm talking about middle school & high school. people coming forward & saying how he was made fun of & anti-social back then. & u obviously never been depressed, picked on or isolated bc anyone who has knows that a lot of times it takes the kindness of others to bring u out of that...so obviously he wasn't going to voluntarily just start talking to ppl. bottom line is that none of these people (aside from maybe the professor) really saw him as a human being.
 11 years ago '05        #132
space
space
 JustForgetIt said:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

"Cho's behavior was disturbing to all of us -- and the English Department tried, with the best of intentions, to both get him help and to make the appropriate authorities aware of his disturbing behavior," Falco wrote to his students. "We did all that we thought it was reasonable to do."

"The kid couldn't speak. I did everything I knew to draw him out. I tried to joke with him. I touched his shoulder while asking him a direct question. I put myself in quiet, one-on-one space with him -- and I still could not get articulate speech out of him.

A professor of Virginia Tech gunman Cho Seung-Hui says she urged the
student to go to counselling and offered to take him herself.

While teaching Cho one-on-one, Roy said she "made it clear that that kind of writing was unacceptable and he needed to write in another voice."

She also said that she encouraged Cho to go to counseling, and believed that he may have "gotten tired of hearing it" and begun to tell her he had been going when, perhaps, he had not.

She said she took his writings to university officials, who said nothing
could be done, and referred him to the university's counselling services.

Police first investigated Cho in November 2005 after a student complained about him calling her and contacting her in person, university police Chief Wendell Flinchum said. (Watch how police learned of Cho's troubles Video)

Cho was sent to the university's Office of Judicial Affairs, which handled the complaint, the outcome of which is confidential, university officials said.

"The student declined to press charges and referred to Cho's contact with her as annoying," Flinchum said of the November investigation.

Police investigated him again the next month when a female student complained about instant messages Cho sent her, Flinchum said.

"Again, no threat was made against that student. However, she made a complaint to the Virginia Tech Police Department and asked that Cho have no further contact with her," the chief said.

After police spoke to Cho, they received a call from a student concerned that he might be suicidal.

Officers spoke to Cho "at length" then asked him to see a counselor. He agreed to be evaluated by Access Services, an independent mental health facility in Blacksburg, the chief said.

"A temporary detention order was obtained and Cho was taken to a mental health facility" on December 13, 2005, he said.

A student asking to be identified only as Andy said he was the one who told police that Cho was suicidal. Police "took [Cho] away to the counseling center for a night or two," said the student, who used to room with Cho.

Some said that on the first day of a British literature class last year, the 30 or so students went around and introduced themselves. When it was Cho's turn, he didn't speak.

On the sign-in sheet where everyone else had written their names, Cho had written a question mark. "Is your name, `Question mark?'" classmate Julie Poole recalled the professor asking. The young man offered little response.

Cho spent much of that class sitting in the back of the room, wearing a hat and seldom participating. In a small department, Cho distinguished himself for being anonymous. "He didn't reach out to anyone. He never talked," Poole said

"He was very quiet, always by himself," neighbor Abdul Shash said. Shash said Cho spent a lot of his free time playing basketball and would not respond if someone greeted him.

------------------------------
can we please stop with the nobody tried to talk to him or help him thing to defend him?
Bro most of that is just saying how his teachers tried to talk with him (who wants to talk to teachers?) and how he never talked in class according to students and how girls just thought he was a weird. How is that any better?
 04-19-2007, 08:20 PM         #133
yanboyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ALSO NOONES BLAMIN sh*t ON VA STATE REGULATION OF GETTING A GUN!
WHY IS IT SO EASY FOR ANYONE TO GET GUNS THERE? THERE SHUD BE A LAW DAT STOPS PPL FROM COPPIN GUNS LEGALLY MAN. WTF IS WRONG WIT THIS COUNTRY??? THEY LEGALIZE GUNS N THEN BLAME INDIVIDUALS TO USED IT? WEN USA IS SELLIN IT ON THE STREETS. DA FUK MAN GUN k!llS PPL N IS MORE HARMFUL THAN DRUGS!!!!!!!
IF HE DIDNT HAVE NO FRIENDS I DOUBT HE CUDVE GOTTEN ANY WEAPON OFF THE STREETS CUZ HE BASICALLY GET NO CONNECTION. IF IT WASNT FOR DA FUKIN GUN STORE THOSE 32LIVES WILL REMAIN.

stop pushin all blames to the asian kid, wen fukin mr. uncle sam is supplyin ppl wit guns on the market
mothafukerrs
 04-19-2007, 08:22 PM         #134
yanboyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
lol...all the sh*t u just posted was stuff from college. it was probably too late by then...i'm talking about middle school & high school. people coming forward & saying how he was made fun of & anti-social back then. & u obviously never been depressed, picked on or isolated bc anyone who has knows that a lot of times it takes the kindness of others to bring u out of that...so obviously he wasn't going to voluntarily just start talking to ppl. bottom line is that none of these people (aside from maybe the professor) really saw him as a human being.
also who knos if the professor was really really tryin to HELP him. hes dead now all those ppl who knew him can say wuteva da fuk they want. they probably jus wan to get rid of that poor asian kid so tell him to go get sum help.
plus the ppl who picked on up n made his life miserble most likely aint gonan speak up cuz they dun wan to b blamed...
 11 years ago '04        #135
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
yall gone hate me for this, but this is just payback for bullies, but yea he went to the extreme, but you know for damn sure some of them motherfu*kers had it comin.
 11 years ago '04        #136
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,377 | Props total: 81 81
 yanboyz said:
asian born americans r racist too LOL!!! uduno sh*t. asian american dont lik hangin out wit the immigrants cuz they dun wan to b looked upon as one of them THEY WAN TO BE AMERICAN!!! they dunt lik the oriental ones cuz they cant speak their language so they hate...

this cho guy robably felt lik he doesnt fit in anywhere in the society
n got no1 to really talk to cuz he been a weirdo slash freak slash loner all his fukin LIFE. the problem is no1 ever TRIED to be friends wit him or even really help him. his mind was left alone in his lil MENIAC world
dodo dont start i am fu*king asian...

even american-born asians that dont know their language....theyre disgraceful white-washed fu*ks that deserve no respect in the asian community

their parents come to the country to give them a better life and they show no respect to their heritage...

for cho...i read somewhere it might be some bullsh*t but they said he didnt even talk to the korean people around him...or maybe vice versa but shiet he could've been helped in his life...

fu*k dood was 23 someone shouldve tooken his a.ss to a strip bar...

and on his whiteboy roomates...they were str8 bullsh*ttin' in thier interview...they prolly the ones that made fun of him

i dunno if i can believe the news but some people were saying that w/e he said in those videos is the same shiet he was puttin on walls...i mean he was indirectly gettin his feelings out...

this is boxden....i thot it was suppose to be a like hardcore-streetbased forum...wtf is this about gettin help from teachers...and counceling? why the hell are u gonna listen and goto counseling cuz of a teacher..i'd be like fu*k u bi*ch

Last edited by Thangstah; 04-19-2007 at 09:25 PM..
 04-19-2007, 09:27 PM         #137
Confusious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
"As soon as he started reading, the whole class started laughing and pointing and saying, `Go back to China,'" Davids said.

god damn racist fu*ks.
My thoughts exactly.
 11 years ago '04        #138
klone03 
space
space
i think his family probably did have issues. i read in an article yesterday that his family was poor in south korea & his father told someone they were moving to the us bc that way they might have a better chance bc nobody would know him. what's that supposed to mean?
 11 years ago '05        #139
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
fu*k that.....ii got all "dark" jokes ever made u dont see me runnin around clappin ppl
 11 years ago '04        #140
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
you are nothing, you dont even exist in my books

i am sick and twisted? i bet you are white...what your forefathers did was sick and twisted

your country is sick and twisted, your politicians are sick and twisted, your parents are sick and twisted

why don't you wake up and realize whats going on...people aint gonna stand for sh*t anymore

time for a revolution

Revolution on my mind
We been wastin' so much time
Revolution in my heart
They been tearin' us apart
Everyday problems in the world they maximize
And tell me how much blood must be shed
Oh realize things and times get drastic
A revolution is the only way
Stop this eternal warfare
Yeah

hahaha you suck. fu*kin jerkoff. hate me because of what other people did? you really should be shot, i hope you walk outside tomorrow and get hit by 3 cars and then someone sh*ts on your corpse while i watch it on tv.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy