Apr 19 - Va Tech shooter was laughed at

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Feel Sympathy

Props Slaps
 04-19-2007, 05:55 PM         #101
DM AKA ILLVILLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

and he would have had a lot more friends too.

no they didn't. That's why this whole sh*t happened. And the funny thing is, STILL nobody respects him because he was a little bi*ch who blamed everyone else for his own insecurities.

Dude shoulda quit cryin' and did some push ups or something.
shut tha fu*k up, what u talking bout insecurities? if u was in his place and got laughed at every time u open ur mouth u would do the same thing too, i know that i would do the same if i was him!

after reading this story i have sympathy for this guy, even if what he did was wrong but those racist fu*ks deserved it, fu*k white America!

hova said:
yall respect the one who got shot, i respect the shooter
^^ trill talk!
 04-19-2007, 05:59 PM         #102
PinoyKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said:
Seung-Hui The Great
r u seroius man?
 11 years ago '04        #103
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3819 3819
 dahurricaneg said:
you have KG in your avy do what he's doing and go golf.

wow. you are 12.

dumbest comment ive seen in awhie.

keep respecting this k!llER.

go down to hell with him.
 04-19-2007, 06:06 PM         #104
yanboyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop bi*chin after few more months rappers gonna b usin this incident in their ryhms...

"YO ILL BLAST U LIK DAT KOREAN KID IN VA
CUZ I FRoM VA TOO" yeah its wack lol but something lik dat gonna come out from rappers
 04-19-2007, 06:10 PM         #105
yanboyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thangstah said:
dood are u fu*king asiann?

not like arabian or middle eastern but like fu*kin oriental

ur comment seems of bullsh*t...American born asians dont stray away from native born asians because of stereotypes...wtf kind of sh*t is that...
asian born americans r racist too LOL!!! uduno sh*t. asian american dont lik hangin out wit the immigrants cuz they dun wan to b looked upon as one of them THEY WAN TO BE AMERICAN!!! they dunt lik the oriental ones cuz they cant speak their language so they hate...

this cho guy robably felt lik he doesnt fit in anywhere in the society
n got no1 to really talk to cuz he been a weirdo slash freak slash loner all his fukin LIFE. the problem is no1 ever TRIED to be friends wit him or even really help him. his mind was left alone in his lil MENIAC world
 04-19-2007, 06:21 PM         #106
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man did yall see that video

cho was speaking perfect english
 04-19-2007, 06:22 PM         #107
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The k!llers a clown in life and death...
"My teacher must die she fails me" - k!llyoself
"Random name" must die he teases me - k!llyoself.

These people died for nothing other than the fact they gave some retarded fu*kstick some sh*t - boo fu*kin hoo,welcome to school a**hole
 04-19-2007, 06:28 PM         #108
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thangstah said:
the immigrant issue is gettin it hard again...in the media...it seems they have to bring it up everytime they mention him...

forreal coming from a guy whos family immigrated here

this cho guy was "american" as any of u....been in the country for 15 years....he spoke more english then korean i bet u
That is true.

I really don't see the point as to why they have to bring that up. At the end of the day, he was an American because he immigrated here young and has been in this country for half of his life or more of his life. Also, what the fu*k does the immigrant part of him have anything to do with him having mental problems???

Personally, I think this is a cheap shot against him being a minority and the fact that he is an immigrant, they might use this sh*t to create hatred against people that are not US born and that immigrate to this country.

I'm white, but I'm an immigrant and I feel that what the media is doing is bullsh*t. I don't care where you from, if you are a psycho you are a fu*king psycho. Plain and simple.
 11 years ago '05        #109
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
man stop givin me hate, this is a message board dont even care what you guys say or think

and dont respond or pm me or whatever unless you really feel like wasting mine and your time

thanks
 04-19-2007, 06:44 PM         #110
mitemouse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres not one person on earth whos gets picked on everyday except maybe george bush.. I have been fat, gapped tooth, partially deaf, lisp. smelly, single black kid in an all white school.. i got made fun of but i adapted and changed.. ten years later i have tons of friends of all races..
people tried to reach out to him but he was in his own little world.. he put up the barrier not them..
and immigrants are just as prejudice as anyone else.. i got an chaldean best friend whos straight from iraq uncle thought it was crazy that he hangs out with a darkie.. like im going to stab him in the back or somethin..
Cho did it to himself..
 11 years ago '07        #111
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
 DM AKA ILLVILLE said:
shut tha fu*k up, what u talking bout insecurities? if u was in his place and got laughed at every time u open ur mouth u would do the same thing too, i know that i would do the same if i was him!

after reading this story i have sympathy for this guy, even if what he did was wrong but those racist fu*ks deserved it, fu*k white America!

^^ trill talk!
Another moron

Last edited by AwolRJ; 04-19-2007 at 06:53 PM..
 04-19-2007, 06:51 PM         #112
mitemouse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
man stop givin me hate, this is a message board dont even care what you guys say or think

and dont respond or pm me or whatever unless you really feel like wasting mine and your time

thanks
I dont get it.. ur sayin: dont give me hate but i dont care what you people think.. thats doesnt make sense...

also what part of detroit are you from cause im detroit born myself but didnt know detroit made ignorant people like you...:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '05        #113
space
space
 AwolRJ said:
Another moron, your arguing with a guy at ur level retard he as stupid as you! U 2 are meant for each other.

^wit that mustache your meant to be in the zoo n*gga

Last edited by THaXcEpTiOnAL1; 04-19-2007 at 06:53 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #114
space
space
 mitemouse said:
I dont get it.. ur sayin: dont give me hate but i dont care what you people think.. thats doesnt make sense...

also what part of detroit are you from cause im detroit born myself but didnt know detroit made ignorant people like you...:rolleyes:
outer drive...

keep callin me ignorant fam lmao
 04-19-2007, 06:56 PM         #115
mitemouse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cadiuex and conner...
 11 years ago '07        #116
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
I aint give you no hate, but read all the sh*t you typed today just in this thread. Man if you really think like that, you seriously need to see a shrink or smoke some weed. Why anyone would write sh*t like that on public board blows my mind, do want the cops to come or something?

Last edited by AwolRJ; 04-19-2007 at 06:58 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #117
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
it's not right to pick on anyone but the answer to that is not violence. why did he go to school where ppl knew him as a loner? and where was his family this whole time...where r they now? they haven't even issued a statement...these ppl all seem a little anti-social. this is a lot deeper than anyone thought but stop defending his actions...i can't believe some of y'all have the audacity to condone his actions. xceptional one...u hate the world...how r u changing it by bi*ching online?
 11 years ago '05        #118
space
space
^i'm not i just thought someone would read what i said and think about it in another way instead of staying focused on the bad

i also do not take back anything i said an am not suicidal, not planning on k!lling anyone, and i don't even own a gun lol

but really if i was in his position i would be close to that point if not at that point
 11 years ago '05        #119
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 yanboyz said:
i dunt get it.. he shot 2 ppl 2hrs b4 he wen on another shooting???
where da FUK were the police??? no security was in the campus??? no 1 heard the first 2 shooting?

thats what im sayin. this could have all been avoided in one way or another plus this should have nuthin g to do wit race but ppl r making it that. i don't feel sorry for him he did it all to himself. I do understand that sum ppl r weaker than others but that is no reason to k!ll sum1.

Last edited by darquecinnamon; 04-19-2007 at 07:10 PM..
 04-19-2007, 07:14 PM         #120
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
^i'm not i just thought someone would read what i said and think about it in another way instead of staying focused on the bad

i also do not take back anything i said an am not suicidal, not planning on k!lling anyone, and i don't even own a gun lol

but really if i was in his position i would be close to that point if not at that point
the thing is,, before 4 days ago you didn't know anything about this kid,,, how he has been feeling and the like,,,, then you sympothize with him after you read information put together by the society you say you hate so much,,, if you really think this kid never had any good days in his life your crazy man
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy