NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Feel Sympathy

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,462 | Props total: 4406 4406
 psq86 said:
I feel bad for him but, that doesn't excuse what he did. I got teased in school but, I didn't k!ll anybody. Hell lots of people get made fun of in school at some point.
Looked at the bold words...
At some point...

He got picked on his entire life...most likely everyday since he started school....
Thats is more than a majority of his life was he made fun of and laughed at, bullied at harrassed...

I don't condone his actions...I never will...

But students will get picked on, and there will be more shootings... This isn't the first time it happened...

As long as someone out there is gettin' bullied....someone out there is getting bullets...
 11 years ago '06        #82
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 1278 1278
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
you right my bad society...i get those 2 words confused mixed up sometimes but you know what im talking about

so that wasnt even needed like im proofreading my sh*t
Wasn't really proof reading it. I just found it funny that you went on a tangent and then started talking about the economy. No beef.
 04-19-2007, 05:12 PM         #83
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thangstah said:
good point...

i know on the news on TV they said he was tryna go into classrooms but they stopped him from enterin'...

but i really thhink dood lost his temper...killed 2 people...went back to his room...strapped up...already knew he was goin to die...so he decided to take all the innocent people with him...he was a sad miserable guy and did the worst possible action

rip.
link?
oh yea didnt they say the school didnt even go on lockdown when the first shootings accord so they probably didnt know
 11 years ago '05        #84
space
space
 Thangstah said:
dood are u fu*king asiann?

not like arabian or middle eastern but like fu*kin oriental

ur comment seems of bullsh*t...American born asians dont stray away from native born asians because of stereotypes...wtf kind of sh*t is that...
Thats only true if that asian-american is in native-asia...
Than those native asians wouldn't a.ssociate with the asian american...

But if its a native asian in america, he'll get along with everyone...
 04-19-2007, 05:12 PM         #85
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thangstah said:
dood are u fu*king asiann?

not like arabian or middle eastern but like fu*kin oriental

ur comment seems of bullsh*t...American born asians dont stray away from native born asians because of stereotypes...wtf kind of sh*t is that...
My friend, you need to come to my town to believe me on this one. Yeah, they talk to them or act to be nice to them, but inside would not really care about them because they see them as stereotype. Hell, some of my closest Asian friends (non US born) will tell you the same sh*t too. Maybe that sh*t don't happen around you or where you at, but you got it remember we are in different areas and therefore, sh*t happens differently. Again, you don't live here so you don't know.
 11 years ago '05        #86
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 Swishadude said:
i hope he is burning in hell right now.

LMAO @ "your vodka and cognac wasnt enough" What a fu*kin queer.
life was hell for him. retribution seems to carry lasrever.
 04-19-2007, 05:16 PM         #87
upsidedownguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel bad for him getting made fun of but that dont give him a right to go and k!ll 33 people.........
 11 years ago '05        #88
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

and he would have had a lot more friends too.

no they didn't. That's why this whole sh*t happened. And the funny thing is, STILL nobody respects him because he was a little bi*ch who blamed everyone else for his own insecurities.

Dude shoulda quit cryin' and did some push ups or something.
well, it was their fault that he was crazy, but the rampage was his decision. so I don't sympathize with this actions or something, but it would've been a good thing if there had been someone who could've helped him.
 11 years ago '06        #89
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
life was hell? wait til he gets to the real thing. he'll regret everything he did. he will be there forever.
 04-19-2007, 05:20 PM         #90
Dem Stakz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Akon said it best in that BET Commercial, about growing up in Africa and growing up in US. There is not the same values, cultures, etc. so you would a.ssume there is not the same mental health. + It doesn't help that Americans are real a**holes towards immigrants.
 11 years ago '04        #91
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
 JaiMega said:
Hahahahahahaha...

No, if you did that (To me, or someone who wouldn't tolerate that sh*t) you would never be able to go home without a broken nose.
I was just using that as a way to make a point. I would never say something like that. I grew up around way too many different cultures to throw some sh*t like that at someone.

stickemup said:
well, it was their fault that he was crazy, but the rampage was his decision. so I don't sympathize with this actions or something, but it would've been a good thing if there had been someone who could've helped him.
Straight up. To think that if one person would have just reached out to him and showed him that the world isn't always against him, could have prevented all this is really sad.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-19-2007 at 05:24 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #92
space
space
Some of you guys need to take psychology 101...
Because on some real sh*t some of the sh*t ya'll be saying is either ignorant or just plain stupid.
 11 years ago '04        #93
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,377 | Props total: 81 81
 bigbarcelona said:
My friend, you need to come to my town to believe me on this one. Yeah, they talk to them or act to be nice to them, but inside would not really care about them because they see them as stereotype. Hell, some of my closest Asian friends (non US born) will tell you the same sh*t too. Maybe that sh*t don't happen around you or where you at, but you got it remember we are in different areas and therefore, sh*t happens differently. Again, you don't live here so you don't know.
that is true..im not from ur area so i dont know
buutt
in this cae
cho was not a F.O.B. (fresh off the boat...a word describing people who jus came from a different country)

dood was here since he was 8!!!!..1992 almost

15 years...dood was AMERICAN as u can get...
 11 years ago '04        #94
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,377 | Props total: 81 81
the immigrant issue is gettin it hard again...in the media...it seems they have to bring it up everytime they mention him...

forreal coming from a guy whos family immigrated here

this cho guy was "american" as any of u....been in the country for 15 years....he spoke more english then korean i bet u
 11 years ago '05        #95
space
space
 Thangstah said:
that is true..im not from ur area so i dont know
buutt
in this cae
cho was not a F.O.B. (fresh off the boat...a word describing people who jus came from a different country)

dood was here since he was 8!!!!..1992 almost

15 years...dood was AMERICAN as u can get...
I think Cho would still be considered a FOB.
If you're being laughed at constantly for the way you speak like Cho was...thats a FOB...Although he knew more than adequate english, he used words that are at the college level (not including the stories he wrote for class)...But just by the way he speaks, he'll be considered a FOB for life...

People would listen to the way he sounds, not what he was saying....
And thats why he was laughed at.
 04-19-2007, 05:35 PM         #96
20to30 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 upsidedownguy said:
i feel bad for him getting made fun of but that dont give him a right to go and k!ll 33 people.........

He didnt need a right. He needed a reason and all the a**holes who made fun of him gave him that reason.

I feel bad for him, and i will definetly pray for him.

Its horrible that things like this happen, but whats more horrible is that no one even cared about him before.
 11 years ago '04        #97
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
 JustForgetIt said:
there were people that tried to help him such as his english professor and the other people who tried to get him to open up. im sure there was atleast one person who tried to be his friend. its just if ur speaking to someone who only uses one or two word answers u start to think maybe they don't like you and never will so u realize it is pointless. according to the news his teachers tried to get him to participate and even talked to him one on one.
Oh I've heard that too. I was just saying to think that maybe one person could have reached him and prevented this was sad.

I put 100% of the responsibility on him. He's the one who made the decisions that he did. And as much as he tries to blame everyone else, he was the one who pulled the triggers and he was the one who refused to open up. So he can rot in hell forever. :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #98
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
and i betcha all the people he k!lled werent even the ones that made fun of him.
 11 years ago '05        #99
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
He honestly just needed some friends and this wouldn't of happen and, if he was getting made fun of everyday for everything and his parents or a teacher didn't do sh*t about it eventually he was gonna have a breaking point. Its just really sad to see some sh*t like this go down

R.i.p to all of the Families at Va tech who lost a love one from this tragic incident
 04-19-2007, 05:54 PM         #100
williams31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
man, im sick of yall thinkin this guy is some horrible guy

i respect this guy for one he pulled off a good plot and secondly dude been being harrassed all his life...some people can't talk good or not very social and americans are always running around like life is so fu*kin easy

i would of open blasted on n*ggas str8 up the next day if they intentionally insulting me telling me to go back to my country

america is already fu*ked, and they continue to segregate our cultures and then they act like they don't but history shows itself and racial comments are made all the fu*king time

i dont even give a fu*k anymore, if you give me a racial comment you pretty much are telling me im a slave and u deserve to be k!lled no matter how great your life is and ill k!ll myself just to get that respect

rip soulja
im never the one to be arguin with people online or sh*t like that....but u are an ignorant piece of sh*t....i dont get what you are trying to prove....u must be 11 years old cause it sounds like u have no education or common sense at all

if i saw u in person id kick your teeth out the back of ure fu*kin head
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop