most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Feel Sympathy

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #61
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
man, im sick of yall thinkin this guy is some horrible guy

i respect this guy for one he pulled off a good plot and secondly dude been being harrassed all his life...some people can't talk good or not very social and americans are always running around like life is so fu*kin easy

i would of open blasted on n*ggas str8 up the next day if they intentionally insulting me telling me to go back to my country

america is already fu*ked, and they continue to segregate our cultures and then they act like they don't but history shows itself and racial comments are made all the fu*king time

i dont even give a fu*k anymore, if you give me a racial comment you pretty much are telling me im a slave and u deserve to be k!lled no matter how great your life is and ill k!ll myself just to get that respect

rip soulja
FBI need to look into you man... They can stop you b4 you do this sh*t too!
 11 years ago '05        #62
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You are truly the dumbest mother fu*ker I've ever seen on this site. :applause: congrats.

1st off, If I called you a pus*y and told you to go back to Africa, you wouldn't have done sh*t. Just like dude didn't do sh*t when they told him to go back to China. You would keep it bottled up inside and cry yourself to sleep at night until one day you snapped, because you weren't mentaly strong enough to deal with your issues.

And your lame a.ss HAD to pull the race card. My fathers? fu*k outa here. You never spent a day in slavery, neither did your father. So shut the fu*k up with that sh*t.

The fact you said you'd k!ll yourself to get respect truly shows how desperate and small minded you are.

Hope you catch a stray hot one when your school takes a trip to the hood you fu*kin f*g**t.
^lol...what do u mean he didn't do nothing, he just k!lled 32 people

and im from the hood lol, wtf r they gonna do to me

and did i say i spent a day in slavery...no. But what i am saying is because of slavery there are a lot of people today who use racial comments based on it...now thats not the majority of racial comments. How many times a day you hear a terrorist joke or a asian, indian, whatever. It happens everywhere. Now tell me do you want respect...if you were Cho and mentally you grew up like him and you kept getting told to go back to China, being pushed in the hall and sh*t cause you were "weird", what would you do? im sure you would retaliate but as extreme as he did is another question

AND race is probably only a small factor of it all...Everyday you see people who treat you like sh*t, drive up in they nice benz, they got so much money and they flaunt off all they sh*t when they probably got it fed from they parents...and it's not even enough for them. If you don't have a clean pair of shoes you buy a new one, don't like something your grandma bought you sell it to get something you want. All this in return to get noticed and you leave people who cannot afford sh*t like you as nothing. Noone knows they are there cause they too busy looking at people with the new jays and women who pay for large brea$ts and other bullsh*t. And as horrible as this is, the American media makes it worse, especially BET and MTV...if you aint fly you aint sh*t. How is this fair to Cho Heung-Sui spending the supposedly best times of his life unnoticed. Because he was poor, different mentally, and asian.

it's like being picked on and having no friends back in elementary school...i know all of you cried when this happened. But fu*k crying, whats that gonna solve

time to show bastards a lesson, and if you don't like what he did fu*k u, hes dead and dont give a fu*k about u too

case closed
 04-19-2007, 04:43 PM         #63
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well as usual he was picked on

just like columbine huh
yall need to stop
 11 years ago '04        #64
Houston2k3 
space
space
$4,330 | Props total: 134 134
listen, unfortunately not everyone can act or even think perfectly like most of you in here claim you do, there really are people who are mentally ill...sh*t is not funny at all...
 11 years ago '05        #65
space
space
 JustForgetIt said:
pay attention, it was in highschool during the go back to china incident. he didnt shoot and k!ll the people that were making fun of him. he didnt k!ll the people that was telling him to go back to china. and yea it was ignorant of them but lets be for real how many of us weren't when we were young? i know in 9th grade i was laughin at n*ggas all the time especially those with funny accents. i later grew up and realized trying to fit in with the lowlives isn't sumthing i should try to achieve. instead of shooting at the people making fun of him in highschool [which i dont agree with] he kept it inside him and took it out on innocent men and women. now if u think it is right to go out and k!ll innocent people over some sh*t that they had nothing to do with by some troubled man with emotions that were bottled in himself for years then u are just as sick as the 'forefathers' that k!lled off thousands of innocent people over situations that they had nothing to do with also. and why the hell are u complaining about america but you live in it and participate in its culture.
Well its not really about taking it out on those certain people. Because they are so many others like him. He was retaliating towards the American economy. And you really don't know if they are 100% innocent so we cannot exaggerate here.

And I don't hate America..I hate the people running it and the economy that has been developed.

"i know in 9th grade i was laughin at n*ggas all the time especially those with funny accents. i later grew up and realized trying to fit in with the lowlives isn't sumthing i should try to achieve."
^i might be mistakes but are you saying you laughed at black people and now think they are low lives?
 04-19-2007, 04:47 PM         #66
TaStyskaTer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You are truly the dumbest mother fu*ker I've ever seen on this site. :applause: congrats.

1st off, If I called you a pus*y and told you to go back to Africa, you wouldn't have done sh*t. Just like dude didn't do sh*t when they told him to go back to China. You would keep it bottled up inside and cry yourself to sleep at night until one day you snapped, because you weren't mentaly strong enough to deal with your issues.

And your lame a.ss HAD to pull the race card. My fathers? fu*k outa here. You never spent a day in slavery, neither did your father. So shut the fu*k up with that sh*t.

The fact you said you'd k!ll yourself to get respect truly shows how desperate and small minded you are.

Hope you catch a stray hot one when your school takes a trip to the hood you fu*kin f*g**t.

CHILL WIT ALL THIS sh*t! Bottom line is The shooter was emotionally unstable, and still had no right to k!ll those people. Even if people we're telling him to go back to his country. That mother fu*ker was a weak bi*ch and because he was insane, he thought k!lling people and himself was going to fix sh*t. All it caused was tears and anger. Racism still surrounds the world, those who survive are those who ignore mother fu*kers who try to put them down because of their ignorance and insecurities. THaXcEpTiOnAL1: You need to grow some balls, if someone tells u to go back to Africa, say fu*k you and be off. The fact that u claim u would shoot up the place and ur self shows ur a weak dude.

Last edited by TaStyskaTer; 04-19-2007 at 04:49 PM..
 04-19-2007, 04:48 PM         #67
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iight yall need to chill with all this e-beef sh*t is not called for
sh*ts stupid
 04-19-2007, 04:48 PM         #68
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive never seen a case of a kid who got bullied in a unviersity or college.... its just stupid how he k!lled people HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW .... i mean he k!lled a holocaust survivor professor who probably never knew the kid... and in his interview is calling out all americans.... which is stupid.... if anything dude shoulda went out guns blazing k!lling some low life thugs on the street... rather than kids who were trying to get a prominent future...... ......

he just didnt progress in his social life.... was a lonely fu*k who had to take it out on others.....there is nothing that should condemn his acts and if he was mentally fu*ked... shoulda HAD PEOPLE WHO CARED FOR HIM TO HELP HIM OUT .....

Last edited by kokaine; 04-19-2007 at 04:50 PM..
 04-19-2007, 04:50 PM         #69
TaStyskaTer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
ive never seen a case of a kid who got bullied in a unviersity or college.... its just stupid how he k!lled people HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW .... i mean he k!lled a holocaust survivor professor who probably never knew the kid... and in his interview is calling out all americans.... which is stupid.... if anything dude shoulda went out guns blazing k!lling some low life thugs on the street... rather than kids who were trying to get a prominent future...... ......
GREAT POINT!:applause:
 11 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 TaStyskaTer said:
CHILL WIT ALL THIS sh*t BOTH OF YOU! Bottom line is The shooter was emotionally unstable, and still had no right to k!ll those people. Even if people we're telling him to go back to his country. That mother fu*ker was a weak bi*ch and because he was insane, he though k!lling people and himself was going to fix sh*t. All it caused was tears and anger. Racism still surrounds the world, those who survive are those who ignore mother fu*kers who try to put them down because of their ignorance and insecurities. THaXcEpTiOnAL1: You need to grow some balls, if someone tells u to go back to Africa, say fu*k you and be off. The fact that u claim u would shoot up the place and ur self shows ur a weak dude.
this is all your opinion im sorry, but there are many like me who break down the history and the economy and will not live without our respect.

just be happy im being respected where im at now.

retaliation is a must
 11 years ago '04        #71
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
^lol...what do u mean he didn't do nothing, he just k!lled 32 people

and im from the hood lol, wtf r they gonna do to me

and did i say i spent a day in slavery...no. But what i am saying is because of slavery there are a lot of people today who use racial comments based on it...now thats not the majority of racial comments. How many times a day you hear a terrorist joke or a asian, indian, whatever. It happens everywhere. Now tell me do you want respect...if you were Cho and mentally you grew up like him and you kept getting told to go back to China, being pushed in the hall and sh*t cause you were "weird", what would you do? im sure you would retaliate but as extreme as he did is another question

AND race is probably only a small factor of it all...Everyday you see people who treat you like sh*t, drive up in they nice benz, they got so much money and they flaunt off all they sh*t when they probably got it fed from they parents...and it's not even enough for them. If you don't have a clean pair of shoes you buy a new one, don't like something your grandma bought you sell it to get something you want. All this in return to get noticed and you leave people who cannot afford sh*t like you as nothing. Noone knows they are there cause they too busy looking at people with the new jays and women who pay for large brea$ts and other bullsh*t. And as horrible as this is, the American media makes it worse, especially BET and MTV...if you aint fly you aint sh*t. How is this fair to Cho Heung-Sui spending the supposedly best times of his life unnoticed. Because he was poor, different mentally, and asian.

it's like being picked on and having no friends back in elementary school...i know all of you cried when this happened. But fu*k crying, whats that gonna solve

time to show bastards a lesson, and if you don't like what he did fu*k u, hes dead and dont give a fu*k about u too

case closed
I agree with you on the fact that the world is a hars place and people are fu*ked up at times. All through middle school I was picked on. Gettin in f!ghts every day. I'm 75% Italian 25% white (other). So growing up in a predominantly black neighborhood and school district, my a.ss got picked on all the time. Yea you hear about whites discriminating against blacks because that's something that hits home for you. But you don't see how a kid like me grew up in the same situation only reversed.

Regardless, no matter how much you get picked on, TAKING A HUMAN LIFE IS NOT RIGHT. If your life is in danger that's one thing. But it's not ok to k!ll people cuz your feelings got hurt.

This man was not mentaly strong enough to deal with his issues. He obviously had a self worth of 0. That is at no fault to the students of VT.

like I said, dude needs to quit cryin' and do some push ups. The world is not going to hold your hand every time someone picks on you. It's up to you to man up and learn how to deal with it constructively.

And the fact that he k!lled himself at the end proves how weak he was. He was willing to do all that sh*t but couldn't stand the punnishment that came after.

TaStyskaTer said:
CHILL WIT ALL THIS sh*t! Bottom line is The shooter was emotionally unstable, and still had no right to k!ll those people. Even if people we're telling him to go back to his country. That mother fu*ker was a weak bi*ch and because he was insane, he thought k!lling people and himself was going to fix sh*t. All it caused was tears and anger. Racism still surrounds the world, those who survive are those who ignore mother fu*kers who try to put them down because of their ignorance and insecurities. THaXcEpTiOnAL1: You need to grow some balls, if someone tells u to go back to Africa, say fu*k you and be off. The fact that u claim u would shoot up the place and ur self shows ur a weak dude.
Straight up. Sorry I got a little heated ther. This is something I feel strongly about because I have a couple friends who go to VT. All are safe but hearing their story is a lot different than watching the news and seeing what they put. But you are right 100%

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-19-2007 at 04:57 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #72
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
 rhymespitter84 said:
Seung-Hui The Great
lol, you got this guy as your avy. But on the real, that ain't funny.
 11 years ago '04        #73
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,381 | Props total: 88 88
 bigbarcelona said:
Now, others have said that he should it hangout with other Koreans, but if we are dealing with the ones that are born in this country, forget about it. Most of them would look at that kid and stay away from him because they feel like he was a stereotype. Plus, usually the Asian immigrants are much nicer than the ones that are born here, because the ones that are born here are nothing but a**holes (not all of them), while the ones that are born outside are always more friendly and cool to talk to. Again, only speaking on my experience.
dood are u fu*king asiann?

not like arabian or middle eastern but like fu*kin oriental

ur comment seems of bullsh*t...American born asians dont stray away from native born asians because of stereotypes...wtf kind of sh*t is that...
 11 years ago '05        #74
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,503 | Props total: 2519 2519
 Claudinho69 said:
i bet if he was a pot head he wouldnt done that sh*t
preach
 04-19-2007, 04:56 PM         #75
TaStyskaTer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
this is all your opinion im sorry, but there are many like me who break down the history and the economy and will not live without our respect.

just be happy im being respected where im at now.

retaliation is a must
Thas fair, I can't speak for everyone.
 11 years ago '06        #76
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,369 | Props total: 1283 1283
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
Well its not really about taking it out on those certain people. Because they are so many others like him. He was retaliating towards the American economy. And you really don't know if they are 100% innocent so we cannot exaggerate here.

And I don't hate America..I hate the people running it and the economy that has been developed.

"i know in 9th grade i was laughin at n*ggas all the time especially those with funny accents. i later grew up and realized trying to fit in with the lowlives isn't sumthing i should try to achieve."
^i might be mistakes but are you saying you laughed at black people and now think they are low lives?
Retaliating towards the American economy. Do you even know what you are talking about?
 04-19-2007, 04:59 PM         #77
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think cho got the people he wanted

he k!lled 2 in the first burst of gun fire

then he made the video and photos sent it off then went to the classroom to k!ll the other 29 people

he could have went to other classroom think about it but he chose that class
just something to think about
 11 years ago '05        #78
space
space
 psq86 said:
Retaliating towards the American economy. Do you even know what you are talking about?
you right my bad society...i get those 2 words confused mixed up sometimes but you know what im talking about

so that wasnt even needed like im proofreading my sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #79
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,381 | Props total: 88 88
 BIG POPPA said:
i think cho got the people he wanted

he k!lled 2 in the first burst of gun fire

then he made the video and photos sent it off then went to the classroom to k!ll the other 29 people

he could have went to other classroom think about it but he chose that class
just something to think about
good point...

i know on the news on TV they said he was tryna go into classrooms but they stopped him from enterin'...

but i really thhink dood lost his temper...killed 2 people...went back to his room...strapped up...already knew he was goin to die...so he decided to take all the innocent people with him...he was a sad miserable guy and did the worst possible action

rip.
 11 years ago '05        #80
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Hahahahahahaha...

No, if you did that (To me, or someone who wouldn't tolerate that sh*t) you would never be able to go home without a broken nose.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy