most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Feel Sympathy

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
you are nothing, you dont even exist in my books

i am sick and twisted? i bet you are white...what your forefathers did was sick and twisted

your country is sick and twisted, your politicians are sick and twisted, your parents are sick and twisted

why don't you wake up and realize whats going on...people aint gonna stand for sh*t anymore

time for a revolution

Revolution on my mind
We been wastin' so much time
Revolution in my heart
They been tearin' us apart
Everyday problems in the world they maximize
And tell me how much blood must be shed
Oh realize things and times get drastic
A revolution is the only way
Stop this eternal warfare
Yeah
I am white and proud of it. Just know if ur f*g**t pus*y a.ss said some sh*t like that in REAL LIFE you would get hit in the mouth.

Like I said you must have the worst parents on the entire planet. How can people raise such a scumbag piece of sh*t like you? They must be just as pathetic as you. It scares me knowing there are such disgusting people like you living in America right now.
 04-19-2007, 03:57 PM         #42
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
^ignorant people you didnt even read what i said

just shut up
how are you hypocrytical enough to have R.I.P Darrent Williams in your sig, a mindless and completely unneccasary murder and saying this sh*t is justified... rip to a soulja my a.ss, hope your in hell next to him
 11 years ago '04        #43
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,383 | Props total: 3837 3837
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
^ignorant people you didnt even read what i said

just shut up
your a disgrace to america. get the fu*k out if you dont like it here.

what our forefathers did? ok, is that OUR fault? fu*k outta here

actually he should do himself a favor a put a bullet through that dirty fu*kin mouth of his.
 11 years ago '05        #44
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 Swishadude said:
I am white and proud of it. Just know if ur f*g**t pus*y a.ss said some sh*t like that in REAL LIFE you would get hit in the mouth.

Like I said you must have the worst parents on the entire planet. How can people raise such a scumbag piece of sh*t like you? They must be just as pathetic as you. It scares me knowing there are such disgusting people like you living in America right now.
actually i been saying it, and im educated and have supporting arguments unlike your dumbass who says "fag**t" to everything you dont like

this just proves how dumb and hopeless you Americans are

all your doing right now is seeing this as a horrible devastating massacre but you don't even care about the background of this guy or anything else

man just shut up

and keep using the word f*g**t and discriminating against homos3xuals u idiot
 11 years ago '04        #45
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 TuJay said:
i kno this Korean chick who was quiet like that... she didnt shoot nobody tho... she let out her frustration on my d*ck... it was funny cuz she didnt beleive that i really wanted to fu*k her lol but she figured it out cuz i was like yea i do... look 8--------D lol......
 11 years ago '04        #46
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
What a surprise
 11 years ago '04        #47
carloshoopla 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 208 208
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
actually i been saying it, and im educated and have supporting arguments unlike your dumbass who says "fag**t" to everything you dont like

all your doing right now is seeing this as a horrible devastating massacre but you don't even care about the background of this guy or anything else

man just shut up

thats nothing but real talk from this man

people are blind to the facts
 11 years ago '06        #48
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:

man just shut up

Why are you reppin Detroit if you hate America you f*g**t?

I still cant believe you have the nerve to support this guy. You deserve to get shot and k!lled like the innocent students at VT. Im not even kidding. Im done talking to you because you are so wacked out its impossible to have a normal conversation with you. You're sick man.
 11 years ago '04        #49
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
either people are gonna stick up forthemsevles, or just go crazy. he took the latter...
 11 years ago '05        #50
space
space
 Swishadude said:
Why are you reppin Detroit if you hate America you f*g**t?

I still cant believe you have the nerve to support this guy. You deserve to get shot and k!lled like the innocent students at VT. Im not even kidding. Im done talking to you because you are so wacked out its impossible to have a normal conversation with you. You're sick man.
lol nvm your dumb...
 11 years ago '06        #51
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
k f*g**t ^^
 11 years ago '05        #52
space
space
^lol douche bag...

lets keep e-beefin
 04-19-2007, 04:18 PM         #53
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you have KG in your avy do what he's doing and go golf.
 04-19-2007, 04:18 PM         #54
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mbrew457 said:
ughhh ASIANSSSSSS
Ughhh MARINESSSSSS
 11 years ago '04        #55
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,133 | Props total: 9434 9434
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
man, im sick of yall thinkin this guy is some horrible guy

i respect this guy for one he pulled off a good plot and secondly dude been being harrassed all his life...some people can't talk good or not very social and americans are always running around like life is so fu*kin easy

i would of open blasted on n*ggas str8 up the next day if they intentionally insulting me telling me to go back to my country

america is already fu*ked, and they continue to segregate our cultures and then they act like they don't but history shows itself and racial comments are made all the fu*king time

i dont even give a fu*k anymore, if you give me a racial comment you pretty much are telling me im a slave and u deserve to be k!lled no matter how great your life is and ill k!ll myself just to get that respect

rip soulja
You are truly the dumbest mother fu*ker I've ever seen on this site. :applause: congrats.

1st off, If I called you a pus*y and told you to go back to Africa, you wouldn't have done sh*t. Just like dude didn't do sh*t when they told him to go back to China. You would keep it bottled up inside and cry yourself to sleep at night until one day you snapped, because you weren't mentaly strong enough to deal with your issues.

And your lame a.ss HAD to pull the race card. My fathers? fu*k outa here. You never spent a day in slavery, neither did your father. So shut the fu*k up with that sh*t.

The fact you said you'd k!ll yourself to get respect truly shows how desperate and small minded you are.

Hope you catch a stray hot one when your school takes a trip to the hood you fu*kin f*g**t.
 11 years ago '06        #56
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
 dahurricaneg said:
you have KG in your avy do what he's doing and go golf.
its a real nice day. i was actually thinkin of goin out and golfing.

playin golf and drinkin beer >>>>
 04-19-2007, 04:25 PM         #57
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MOB don't sweat the racists on here because you know the the nerds with pimples who can't pop that same stuff out on the street so they do it behind their comptuer screens.
 04-19-2007, 04:26 PM         #58
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haters always gonna hate.
 11 years ago '07        #59
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
 Cap Peeler said:
white people....

i seen how many of 'em be teasing the sh*t out hispanics and hatians in Miami that don't speak much english... i could just imagine how they had that kid...

but fu*k it, that justify him going on a rampage, he could've done something about it, he could've looked for friendship with some other koreans in high school or college.
Man you guys need get off ur high fu*kin horse, first all it aint a black white thing, but black ppl pick on ppl as much as white ppl do. My best friend half white and he had it worst then all you, he got it from both sides. Black guys sayin he aint black enuff and vice versa.
Everyone gets picked on man, just that stupid fu*k decided b4 he'd die he take as many ppl down with him, just make him a bigger coward to me. Hope he burns in hell!
 11 years ago '07        #60
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:

man just shut up

Lol you are a f*g**t and a moron, you worst then the racist least they just against 1 race, you hate a whole fu*king country lol. I dont care how educated you are you sound like a retard. I dont care about the fu*king guys background why should I, think he cared about all the ppl he was shooting? Give your head a shake you stupid fu*k!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy