Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Feel Sympathy

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,149 | Props total: 9455 9455
 Claudinho69 said:
i bet if he was a pot head he wouldnt done that sh*t

and he would have had a lot more friends too.

rhymespitter84 said:
they respected the shooter.
no they didn't. That's why this whole sh*t happened. And the funny thing is, STILL nobody respects him because he was a little bi*ch who blamed everyone else for his own insecurities.

Dude shoulda quit cryin' and did some push ups or something.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-19-2007 at 02:46 PM..
 04-19-2007, 02:45 PM         #22
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can sympathise on the part of him being pick on for the accent. I know when I moved into this country, that sh*t was giving me a lot of hell because people were giving a hard fu*king time about it and also that sh*t would definitely make you less confident as far as talking or interacting with others. But at the same time, that made me strong to change and also get more into the culture and make myself better to avoid getting pick on. I overcame the accent that I had and interacting with others was better. Plus the people that pick on me stopped after I started k!lling on them with the jokes, so the tables turn and they literally had to fall back.
 04-19-2007, 02:47 PM         #23
KUMA_3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
say what yall want dont everybody handle sh*t the same and what you can deal with obviously doesnt apply. If someone would have at least tried to give a damn this might have been able to be avoid but becasue cats like yall having no sympathy. Old boy started clapping at n*ggas. Getting pick on never is okay regardless. Expecially when sh*t like this happend. Folk be way closer to the edge than u think

lol at the Avy's though and oldboy was a great movie
 11 years ago '07        #24
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t i mean it is bad he was picked on and that he didnt have much materials things guessing thats why he was hating on the rich kids.......but he should of got the right help but its too late at least he took down some people with him
 04-19-2007, 03:00 PM         #25
TuJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psq86 said:
Must have been disturbing, fu*king a mute. Beatin it up and she just stares.
hahaha she wasnt a mute she just thought i was makin fun of her
 04-19-2007, 03:04 PM         #26
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KUMA_3 said:
say what yall want dont everybody handle sh*t the same and what you can deal with obviously doesnt apply. If someone would have at least tried to give a damn this might have been able to be avoid but becasue cats like yall having no sympathy. Old boy started clapping at n*ggas. Getting pick on never is okay regardless. Expecially when sh*t like this happend. Folk be way closer to the edge than u think

lol at the Avy's though and oldboy was a great movie
That is true though. I didn't had a lot of friends at the time when I was getting pick on, but there was people out there that was helping me and also try to sympathise and make me feel better about the situation. That's why when i see someone that is going through that sh*t, I always try to help them because I was in there shoes at one point and I know how cruel people can be. If nobody wanted to help him or nobody wanted to interact with him, that can drive someone crazy. At least in my situation, there were people in some of my classes that talk to me and also try to make my experience less painful which help a lot too. The worse thing is to feel like no one gives a sh*t about you and that you don't matter to the world. That's why some of you don't get it, because you've never been in that situation. Yes, everyone can get pick on, but sometimes you gotta have limits.
 11 years ago '04        #27
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
white people....

i seen how many of 'em be teasing the sh*t out hispanics and hatians in Miami that don't speak much english... i could just imagine how they had that kid...

but fu*k it, that justify him going on a rampage, he could've done something about it, he could've looked for friendship with some other koreans in high school or college.
 11 years ago '04        #28
carloshoopla 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 208 208
every person takes sh*t differently

you guys that are talking sh*t about him dont know what was going on in his head

people are fu*king d*cks if your different

if you bully someone they snap and go crazy, this is nothing new

i was made fun of cause i have a fu*king real bad skin condition in high school

that sh*t made me feel fu*ked up and i dropped out of high school cause of it

i didnt shoot up the school but thats cause i took it different but i understand why people do sh*t like this

i feel sorry for both the vicitims and the shooter

Last edited by carloshoopla; 04-19-2007 at 03:20 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #29
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,391 | Props total: 3856 3856
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I bet it was the white people
are you kidding me?

yea im sure it was white kids...along with with all other kinds of races too...

why do you even make a stupid comment like that?

and even if it was white kids that doesnt mean he can just go and do that, people are teased every day.

and do we know if he only shot white people?

i highly doubt he was aiming for only whites.
 11 years ago '05        #30
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
man, im sick of yall thinkin this guy is some horrible guy

i respect this guy for one he pulled off a good plot and secondly dude been being harrassed all his life...some people can't talk good or not very social and americans are always running around like life is so fu*kin easy

i would of open blasted on n*ggas str8 up the next day if they intentionally insulting me telling me to go back to my country

america is already fu*ked, and they continue to segregate our cultures and then they act like they don't but history shows itself and racial comments are made all the fu*king time

i dont even give a fu*k anymore, if you give me a racial comment you pretty much are telling me im a slave and u deserve to be k!lled no matter how great your life is and ill k!ll myself just to get that respect

rip soulja
 04-19-2007, 03:27 PM         #31
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said:
Seung-Hui The Great
somebody lookin for a little attention?
 04-19-2007, 03:29 PM         #32
thuggin spike 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 914-NY said:
He Shot 62 PPL!

killed 31 of the 62 people!
Good ratio 50%. I hate the fact thats it's real people though. Let me get on Gears Of War now!

Last edited by thuggin spike; 04-19-2007 at 03:48 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #33
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol cam prolly said he was listening to marylin manson or some sh*t when he heard dude shot up that school. rememer that time when he was on oreilly? lol n*gga put the devil sign and was like..them columbine kids mustve been listenin to that rock marylion manson sh*t lmao
 11 years ago '06        #34
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:

i respect this guy for one he pulled off a good plot and secondly dude been being harrassed all his life...some people can't talk good or not very social and americans are always running around like life is so fu*kin easy

i would of open blasted on n*ggas str8 up the next day if they intentionally insulting me telling me to go back to my country

america is already fu*ked, and they continue to segregate our cultures and then they act like they don't but history shows itself and racial comments are made all the fu*king time

i dont even give a fu*k anymore, if you give me a racial comment you pretty much are telling me im a slave and u deserve to be k!lled no matter how great your life is and ill k!ll myself just to get that respect

rip soulja

people like you need to have their throat slit. you are sick and twisted. id say some sh*t right to ur face and dare you to do something. you have such a twisted view its pathetic.

i honestly hope you are tortured to death for praising this piece of sh*t. You must have the WORST parents on the face of the earth.
 04-19-2007, 03:32 PM         #35
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't agree with the white people comment because when I was gettin pick on, a lot of blacks were doing the same sh*t too and they were even worse than the whites about it. So, I don't think it's all base on whites, but Americans in general (doesn't matter the race).

Now, others have said that he should it hangout with other Koreans, but if we are dealing with the ones that are born in this country, forget about it. Most of them would look at that kid and stay away from him because they feel like he was a stereotype. Plus, usually the Asian immigrants are much nicer than the ones that are born here, because the ones that are born here are nothing but a**holes (not all of them), while the ones that are born outside are always more friendly and cool to talk to. Again, only speaking on my experience.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 04-19-2007 at 03:37 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #36
YounGCInfamous 
space
space
space
$247 | Props total: 1 1
its amazing what ignorance can do
 04-19-2007, 03:41 PM         #37
Mbrew457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ughhh ASIANSSSSSS
 11 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 Swishadude said:
people like you need to have their throat slit. you are sick and twisted. id say some sh*t right to ur face and dare you to do something. you have such a twisted view its pathetic.

i honestly hope you are tortured to death for praising this piece of sh*t. You must have the WORST parents on the face of the earth.
you are nothing, you dont even exist in my books

i am sick and twisted? i bet you are white...what your forefathers did was sick and twisted

your country is sick and twisted, your politicians are sick and twisted, your parents are sick and twisted

why don't you wake up and realize whats going on...people aint gonna stand for sh*t anymore

time for a revolution

Revolution on my mind
We been wastin' so much time
Revolution in my heart
They been tearin' us apart
Everyday problems in the world they maximize
And tell me how much blood must be shed
Oh realize things and times get drastic
A revolution is the only way
Stop this eternal warfare
Yeah
 04-19-2007, 03:50 PM         #39
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:

rip soulja
fu*k YOU,,, you should do yourself and everone aroudn you a favor and off yourself
 11 years ago '05        #40
space
space
^ignorant people you didnt even read what i said

just shut up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
67 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
186 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
83 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
29 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy