most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Feel Sympathy

Props Slaps
 04-23-2007, 05:54 AM         #221
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of people from outside America despise the way you live. They way you treat people. I would probably do the same thing thing.
 04-23-2007, 05:55 AM         #222
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What we need to do is exterminate white America. :)
 04-23-2007, 06:43 AM         #223
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quiksilver said:
I betcha most of the people that messed with him were black. n*ggas always wanna clown on somebody.
Thinking they're on comic view and sh*t..
 11 years ago '04        #224
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
I got picked on in school but i fought back. Believe me, i was definitely a target when i was younger but the bottomline was i had more heart than most n*ggas, so eventually my respect was earned. But it shoulda neva had to go down like that. My childhood/teenage years was survival in all catagories. I can kinda understand how cats can push you to that point where u just vent all the sh*t they dish out on they whole face. I feel like that if i didnt have a way to relay my anger into constructive/creative things, i'd be dead or in prison cuz im such a lone wolf wit a night and day temper. I think what more people need to do is stop judging people and stroking ya ego by talkin' bout people all blatent n' sh*t. You dont know how much it helps tha next person by just sayin' hi to them or taking the time to acknowledge they existance. Even if it seems like they dont appreciate it, its just cuz people been sh*ttin' on 'em so much its out of the ordinary to respect them, so talk to them anyway.

In no way is there any real justification to that mass murdering spree tho. That dude was a sick muhfu*ka, but i also blame tha system, the parents, and hatin' a.ss people with self-esteem issues themselves for fueling tha fire. I hate to sound fu*ked up about it, but if he got some pus*y he woulda thought twice about shooting anybody.
 04-23-2007, 09:44 AM         #225
khmerraps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya .. it don't make it right, but you still keep laughing. people never learn. how many shootings does it take for u to get the fu*king point ? people pick on other people .. sometimes people juss fu*k with others just to fu*k with them. but all these different school shootings have ONE thing in COMMON.

THEY WERE PICKED ON BY THEIR PEERS and it did not help them psychologically.

sure it's easy to call him crazy and say this and that and put all the blame on him now that he's dead. - and u kno what ? he was kinda nuts and was kinda strange. i'm not saying that the boy's not at fault, but let's not forget what drove him to that point. people, like many of you, who look down on him. people who got jokes .. nah man .. bammas who got jokes. in his eyes, he was punishing those who backed him into a corner. now .. in his scope of thinking, he took his frustration against a few people and broadened it to include groups of peoples instead of individuals - and he punished them. now, it ain't right for him to go shooting random people - many of whom i'm sure he didn't even know. in fact, it ain't even right for him to go shoot the specific people who picked on him. my point is this :

if you back a dog into a corner, no matter how big or small the dog, it'll try to k!ll u.

every time someone picks on another person for being different .. every time someone laughs AT another person .. that someone is just pushing that dog back into a corner and one day, that dog'll f!ght for his life - do or die, life or death.

and for all those people who ARE being picked on like Cho, i kno it's frustrating and i kno it makes u hate people, but u have to ask urself if there's something wrong with u and if there's something that can be done. people may not try to understand u, but have u tried to understand them ? human relationships are a two way street. there's always a better way.
 11 years ago '05        #226
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
whitey looks like cho to me

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '06        #227
lethald1 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 Swishadude said:
i hope he is burning in hell right now.

LMAO @ "your vodka and cognac wasnt enough" What a fu*kin queer.
thats what i was thinking
 11 years ago '04        #228
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
whitey looks like cho to me

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

yo for real. keep talkin' like that. But don't get all heated when I start refering to you as blacky or darkness.
 11 years ago '05        #229
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
^u think im talkin bout all white ppl

chill the fck out, and go ahead and call me blacky and see what happens lmao
 11 years ago '04        #230
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
HAHA
you one dumb fu*k. Did I say you talkin' about all white people? It don't matter if you meant one person or all people. You don't get that?
And what are you gonna do BLACKY? You gonna give me e-hate?
Anyone who has read any of my posts knows I'm always an advocate for racial tolerance. Hence the reason I said sh*t to you. For a nickname like Knowledge God you're pretty fu*kin' ignorant about how the world works.
 11 years ago '04        #231
scandalous42 
space
space
space
$169 | Props total: 1 1
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
HAHA
you one dumb fu*k. Did I say you talkin' about all white people? It don't matter if you meant one person or all people. You don't get that?
And what are you gonna do BLACKY? You gonna give me e-hate?
Anyone who has read any of my posts knows I'm always an advocate for racial tolerance. Hence the reason I said sh*t to you. For a nickname like Knowledge God you're pretty fu*kin' ignorant about how the world works.

you won that one
 04-24-2007, 04:01 AM         #232
shatso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pretty irrelevant thread, RIP to all those that were affected/indirectely affected by this incident.
 11 years ago '05        #233
evals 
space
space
$448 | Props total: 0 0
thats insane. come here to cali. and everyone in college is asian. yall eastcoasters need to learn to grow up.
 04-24-2007, 07:08 AM         #234
Mattiator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In my opinion this is a tradegy, but what i think is that there are crazy people out there, there always will be some people are not built right and it is not their fault, the people who got k!lled ( god bless their souls) did not deserve this and it is not their fault, sh*t happins, it always does and always will. He probably should have been locked away in a mental hospital but it was too late, everyone argues over this type of situation and its not worth it dont waste your time typin up some bullsh*t thats just gonna upset someone, fu*k it lifes too short, and if you got a mental disorder get some fu*kin help there are sooo many people out there willing to help you if you need it.
 04-24-2007, 07:15 AM         #235
Mattiator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And im not saying im perfect or anything sh*t most people are fu*ked up, I have made fun of many many people and i have been made fun of many times, and ill admit noone likes it but I just usually evaluate a situation and go from there. And as for racism in my opinion we all do it to ourselves, every culture has racist people, its not right that people were slaves, but words are fu*kin words, you dont like em do something about it or just ignore the prick.

Last edited by Mattiator; 04-24-2007 at 07:18 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy