Apr 19 - Va Tech shooter was laughed at

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Feel Sympathy

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #201
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
 Swishadude said:
i hope he is burning in hell right now.

LMAO @ "your vodka and cognac wasnt enough" What a fu*kin queer.

HE'S THE DEVIL RIGHT HAND MAN....VERY POWERFUL....
 11 years ago '06        #202
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
 Javon23 said:
and the crazy thing is dude was calm on the videos which was soon after he just k!lled 2 people. that sh*t is crazy. again i say the cops fu*ked up and should pay. you never a.ssume when it comes to a murder case. your in a small town and you have 2 bodies and no murderer = resume classes. wtf was they thinking. they a.ssumed and went after the wrong man and due to that, 32 people died. fact of the matter is if they continued to have classes scheduled for that day that campus shoulda been tighter
then a virgins pus*y = campus police everywhere in every building with high traffic. and its not like dude immediately went to k!ll 30 other people. he did this 2 hours later. whats the fu*kin purpose of having campus police?
honestly...they fu*ked up bad n they know it...the school should have immediatly called a lockdown. Especially with previous weeks of bomb threats...its not something wasnt completely unexpected to happen the school was already on alert.
 11 years ago '06        #203
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
O and every religeous person who says sum stupid shyt like "I hope he can tell us what hot hell is like"...

U dont need him to tell u cause ure already on ure way for disrespecting your own religeon by encouraging hate against others and not preaching forgiveness...its funny to see people who claim a certain organized religeon and dont even follow the easiest rules...its a fu*kin joke.
 04-22-2007, 11:49 AM         #204
dazedicer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I get picked on everyday in school,you dont see me getting to 2 handguns and k!lling everyone...Just have to learn how to deal with it!!
 04-22-2007, 11:49 AM         #205
CandyXR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not saying what he did was right, but you have to look at the whole picture. Yes people get teased and laughed at everyday, but some people's tolerance for abuse is lower than other. There are plenty of people who have had thoughts about shooting up a school, some just take these thoughts more seriously than others. I think this is a lesson to all: LEAVE PEOPLE THE fu*k ALONE! IF SOMEONE IS DIFFERENT THEN THEY'RE JUST DIFFERENT. YOU CAN'T DO sh*t ABOUT! Everybody's minds don't think alike. Everybody doesn't learn to "not give a fu*k". I don't even see that in the Bible, but what I do see is that God wants us to be kind to one another. When judgement day comes I hope God reminds those people who taunted him of their actions. This won't be the last time something like this happens.

Last edited by CandyXR; 04-22-2007 at 12:05 PM.. Reason: added something
 11 years ago '06        #206
dwadeforprez 2 heat pts
space
space
$909 | Props total: 5 5
 creep said:
"As soon as he started reading, the whole class started laughing and pointing and saying, `Go back to China,'" Davids said.

god damn racist fu*ks.
that what the fu*k i hate raciest white folk who think that they can call black ppl "zzzzzzs" and say sh*t like "go back to china" they dont deserive to die but sh*t man what u expect someones gonna trip eventually there are some messed up ppl out there so watch who u make fun of
 04-22-2007, 12:31 PM         #207
Aiko0o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a**hole! HE should BURN IN HELL!!! NO SYMPATHY! EVERYONE GETS PICKED ON STAND UP BE A MAN! pus*y a.ss bi*ch!
 04-22-2007, 12:42 PM         #208
felecialm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have no doubt that he will answer for his actions....what worries me is that he may not even really know why the hell he did it....jus goes to show that there is no real substitute for common sense
 04-22-2007, 12:47 PM         #209
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
swishadude once again you post something that smells like crap, as i stated earlier do what the guy in your avatar is doing and GOLF.

You sitting there posting stuff such as "before your feelings get hurt" get off your pc and make some real threats then we'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you got a sack.

The guy that made the whitey comment he's a lamer as well go out and project that hate on someone see how fast you get your teeth handed to you in a jar.
 04-22-2007, 12:49 PM         #210
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude that packed 2 gats and shot up everyone was mentally sick he doesn't get the picked on pass, lots of peeps are picked on daily and they either ignore it or MAN UP and beat the suckaz down.
 04-22-2007, 12:54 PM         #211
The_Philosopher 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What he did was not right....but it was coming. This is what happens when ignorant people aren't put in their place....This is also what happens when parents don't raise their kids to stand up for themselves....
 11 years ago '04        #212
scandalous42 
space
space
space
$169 | Props total: 1 1
the way i see it is that this guy had the worst experience of his life in virginia tech... having girls your into report you and force you into psychatric treatment?? you better belive that would give anybody rage

kids telling him 'go back to china' racist mother fu*kers

what this man did was wrong, but if the people left this man alone this wuoldn't have happened.

I'm not trying to be sympathetic but I am in college too and i see some of those millionaire silver spoon white boys who slowly pick away at what it looks like as the anti-social students.

and you're damn right that bi*ch is going to say 'i dont remember who actually teased him but i know it happened' is lying through her teeth. She knows if she points the finger at the bully who added to this cause, America is going to crack down on this son of a bi*ch and it will be her fault.

You think people are stupid they should have already pinpointed the bullies who contributed to this situation, but nobody wants to talk and get fellow friends/classmates in trouble with the WORLD.

for most of us on this forum, being outspoken people, we have to stop the discrimination. It would be a major generalization to say most of the pepole on the board are the rich white pepole, take a stand and make people feel welcome..

i'm as gritty as the next man but its the constant persecution that led to this mans anguish resulting in one of the worst shootings in us history. Reports say people tried to reach this guy but he never wanted to talk to anyone. If you know people like that in your school work whatever, be cool with them.

You can take this guys profile and see if anyone else you have encountered fits, and take it upon yourself as a responsibility and priority to do a good deed and make those kids lives a little easier then the unhappiness that they reside in day to day.

anyways thats my rant... pretty much to sum it up.. being an a**hole can get you k!lled, being an a**hole to the wrong guy can get alot of people k!lled.. too all the bullies of every race, you know who you are, tone that sh*t down before this happens again.
 04-22-2007, 01:24 PM         #213
The_Philosopher 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TaStyskaTer said:
CHILL WIT ALL THIS sh*t! Bottom line is The shooter was emotionally unstable, and still had no right to k!ll those people. Even if people we're telling him to go back to his country. That mother fu*ker was a weak bi*ch and because he was insane, he thought k!lling people and himself was going to fix sh*t. All it caused was tears and anger. Racism still surrounds the world, those who survive are those who ignore mother fu*kers who try to put them down because of their ignorance and insecurities. THaXcEpTiOnAL1: You need to grow some balls, if someone tells u to go back to Africa, say fu*k you and be off. The fact that u claim u would shoot up the place and ur self shows ur a weak dude.
No...He didn't k!ll the people because he was a weak bi*ch...He k!lled them because he was insane. Ignorance like that is what is wrong with society...
 11 years ago '04        #214
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Hit Em' Up said:
O and every religeous person who says sum stupid shyt like "I hope he can tell us what hot hell is like"...

U dont need him to tell u cause ure already on ure way for disrespecting your own religeon by encouraging hate against others and not preaching forgiveness...its funny to see people who claim a certain organized religeon and dont even follow the easiest rules...its a fu*kin joke.
What's funny is that you can't spell religion.
 11 years ago '05        #215
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 dahurricaneg said:
swishadude once again you post something that smells like crap, as i stated earlier do what the guy in your avatar is doing and GOLF.

You sitting there posting stuff such as "before your feelings get hurt" get off your pc and make some real threats then we'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you got a sack.

The guy that made the whitey comment he's a lamer as well go out and project that hate on someone see how fast you get your teeth handed to you in a jar.
i always say it dumbfu*k...and i have yet to have my teeth handed to me

so fu*k u too whitey
 04-22-2007, 05:40 PM         #216
Quiksilver 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I betcha most of the people that messed with him were black. n*ggas always wanna clown on somebody.
 11 years ago '06        #217
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
i always say it dumbfu*k...and i have yet to have my teeth handed to me

so fu*k u too whitey
@ this kid.

are you indian?
 11 years ago '06        #218
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
 MegaTON said:
What's funny is that you can't spell religion.
guess ure right on that one but never really gave a fu*k about it enough to care
 11 years ago '07        #219
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,642 | Props total: 14405 14405
 scandalous42 said:
the way i see it is that this guy had the worst experience of his life in virginia tech... having girls your into report you and force you into psychatric treatment?? you better belive that would give anybody rage

kids telling him 'go back to china' racist mother fu*kers

what this man did was wrong, but if the people left this man alone this wuoldn't have happened.

I'm not trying to be sympathetic but I am in college too and i see some of those millionaire silver spoon white boys who slowly pick away at what it looks like as the anti-social students.

and you're damn right that bi*ch is going to say 'i dont remember who actually teased him but i know it happened' is lying through her teeth. She knows if she points the finger at the bully who added to this cause, America is going to crack down on this son of a bi*ch and it will be her fault.

You think people are stupid they should have already pinpointed the bullies who contributed to this situation, but nobody wants to talk and get fellow friends/classmates in trouble with the WORLD.

for most of us on this forum, being outspoken people, we have to stop the discrimination. It would be a major generalization to say most of the pepole on the board are the rich white pepole, take a stand and make people feel welcome..

i'm as gritty as the next man but its the constant persecution that led to this mans anguish resulting in one of the worst shootings in us history. Reports say people tried to reach this guy but he never wanted to talk to anyone. If you know people like that in your school work whatever, be cool with them.

You can take this guys profile and see if anyone else you have encountered fits, and take it upon yourself as a responsibility and priority to do a good deed and make those kids lives a little easier then the unhappiness that they reside in day to day.

anyways thats my rant... pretty much to sum it up.. being an a**hole can get you k!lled, being an a**hole to the wrong guy can get alot of people k!lled.. too all the bullies of every race, you know who you are, tone that sh*t down before this happens again.

that some real sh*t there...
 11 years ago '05        #220
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1687 1687
 creep said:
"As soon as he started reading, the whole class started laughing and pointing and saying, `Go back to China,'" Davids said.

god damn racist fu*ks.
The reason why some of these kids k!ll people; they don't k!ll for no reason you know.

But still, k!lling 32 people is going overboard; even if he only k!lled 1.

That guy just needed to vent his feelings out, and it happened to be through the 9milli
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy