Apr 19 - Va Tech shooter was laughed at

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Feel Sympathy

Props Slaps
 04-21-2007, 12:03 AM         #181
Clipse36 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mutha fu*k the bi*ch that said he wasnt a bad dude and everybody that sticks up for that piece of sh*t...he deserved to die after what he did...imagine if it was your kid that got k!lled...would u be saying he wasnt a bad guy....fu*k yall....most people that get picked on dont k!ll people and if you do...go k!ll yoself
 04-21-2007, 12:13 AM         #182
LILCOOK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The sad thing is Cho went out on top just like the way he wanted to go out as one of the sickest one man murder shows in u.s. history. Cho is already burning in enternal fire right now as i type. Too bad cho had to let the devil take over his soul. This man obviously was very sensitive and weak hearted and had no faith whatsoever. Do i feel sorry for the korean kid? The answer is no i think he could of gotten help way before this instead he chose to let his mental illness spread throughout his brain since 2005. Didn't know cho didn't know the pple who were k!lled in this tragedy so all i can say cho is sporting his freddy kruger mask right about now.
 11 years ago '05        #183
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 LILCOOK said:
The sad thing is Cho went out on top just like the way he wanted to go out as one of the sickest one man murder shows in u.s. history. Cho is already burning in enternal fire right now as i type. Too bad cho had to let the devil take over his soul. This man obviously was very sensitive and weak hearted and had no faith whatsoever. Do i feel sorry for the korean kid? The answer is no i think he could of gotten help way before this instead he chose to let his mental illness spread throughout his brain since 2005. Didn't know cho didn't know the pple who were k!lled in this tragedy so all i can say cho is sporting his freddy kruger mask right about now.
who's to say hell exist...he could just be nuthing right now
 11 years ago '04        #184
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964
space
space
$22,730 | Props total: 28377 28377
 SlickNick said:
People get laughed at everyday dont mean you can go out and shoot 33 people thats crazy.

and in some contries kids k!ll themselves because they get picked on so much...he did the same, he just took some people with him thats all. this isn't that big of a deal, all that happened was his mind hit the polarity. when your forced to bottle things up it explodes in differen energies depending on the person, his turned to a murderous intent, his weakness switched to strength. things like this happen all the time, the 33 k!lled and vt murder things is just one of the effects out of many that happen everyday. thats why when i heard about it, all i could say was "oh" i know lots of people who have been forced to bottle things up and there energy turn negative because of it.

Last edited by mr_underground; 04-21-2007 at 01:01 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #185
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 mr_underground said:
and in some contries kids k!ll themselves because they get picked on so much...he did the same, he just took some people with him thats all. this isn't that big of a deal, all that happened was his mind hit the polarity. when your forced to bottle things up it explodes in differen energies depending on the person, his turned to a murderous intent, his weakness switched to strength. things like this happen all the time, the 33 k!lled and vt murder things is just one of the effects out of many that happen everyday. thats why when i heard about it, all i could say was "oh" i know lots of people who have been forced to bottle things up and there energy turn negative because of it.
the thing is he prolly didnt k!ll the ppl that made fun of him though....but if he did...imm not gonna feel bad for anyone who said some sh*t to him that was anything similar to what was written in that article
 11 years ago '04        #186
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964
space
space
$22,730 | Props total: 28377 28377
^^^^ i am sure it was a mix, but i am sure you have seen people loss control and breakdown in different ways, and non affiliate people get affected. it could be something like this, a nerveous breakdown, and mental-physical explosion of energy. other animal shake there's off, but human have been trained to hold it in, because of the society's rules. people aren't taught to transpose the energy or release it in small doses, so in all cases when the top is blown you are willing to k!ll anyone in the way to your main target. a regular street scuffle will show you a different examle of the same thinking as this case.
 11 years ago '05        #187
boomerx121 
space
space
space
$151 | Props total: 10 10
shu ting yanks
 04-21-2007, 01:58 AM         #188
qqq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand what he's talking about, but he took it way too far. And not all rich kids are like that.

I think it would have been better just to beat their a.sses right away, get the anger out as quickly as possible.
 11 years ago '06        #189
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
 Javon23 said:
thats what im saying. dude left a legacy. largest mass k!lling in the world.
and dude was smart enough to mail off tapes and photos to the press.
and the crazy thing is dude was calm on the videos which was soon after he just k!lled 2 people. that sh*t is crazy. again i say the cops fu*ked up and should pay. you never a.ssume when it comes to a murder case. your in a small town and you have 2 bodies and no murderer = resume classes. wtf was they thinking. they a.ssumed and went after the wrong man and due to that, 32 people died. fact of the matter is if they continued to have classes scheduled for that day that campus shoulda been tighter
then a virgins pus*y = campus police everywhere in every building with high traffic. and its not like dude immediately went to k!ll 30 other people. he did this 2 hours later. whats the fu*kin purpose of having campus police?
dont be ignant dude....ever heard of the ethnic cleansing in Kosovo, Bosnia, and Rwanda????
 11 years ago '05        #190
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
 matthew7 said:
I wonder if he's going to let us know how hot HELL really is . . . . . .
say wat??how the hell do u know that........
 11 years ago '04        #191
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 HoviWay said:
say wat??how the hell do u know that........
because dude was a puss boy coward who took his own life, the ultimate sin. not to mention he k!lled 32 innocent people. I'm pretty sure his a.ss is burning right now.
 11 years ago '04        #192
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k this bi*ch a.ss n*gga. y should we feel an ounce of sorry for this bi*ch.
 04-21-2007, 04:41 AM         #193
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kinda sad to hear about these stuff, it happens to everyone who gets singled out, guess it grew to him to become deeper isolation, but k!lling people is no excuse.
 11 years ago '06        #194
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
lmao at white people making fun of other white people's color

your retarded cuz

yet another post by you showing how retarded you are. i was making fun of the fact that he calls himself "datn*gga" and is white. i cant believe you are that stupid

and im not ur cuz you fu*kin f*g**t

Last edited by Swishadude; 04-22-2007 at 03:21 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #195
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
^you say tha same sh*t

get off the computer and get a life whitey
 04-22-2007, 09:28 AM         #196
coolio_me100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone else think this was an odd sentence:
Va. Tech shooter was laughed at By MATT APUZZO, a.ssociated Press Writer
6 minutes ago
 11 years ago '04        #197
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,697 | Props total: 1153 1153
With me having oddball habits I also remember being picked on... but at least in the end I can say that I exited the college experience gettin SOME pus*y. WTF did this dumb little fu*k do? Jerk off at best at the chicks he stalked and cry about how he lacked the courage to speak up and say any-fu*kin-thing to somebody. Even loners could use at least a fellow peep to talk to and it seems he didn't even have that. The guy obviously didn't have anyone close to him period as he stacked up firearms while being off the rocker mentally. Bet this wussywillow didn't even have any pets or houseplants that depended on his very existance. The world would've been better off had he just offed himself first.
 04-22-2007, 10:31 AM         #198
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SO? Why feel sad for him? He's like all these other high school shooters who got 'Laughed at', bullied, and was hated on, that he felt he needed to get 'revenge' for being fu*ked with......he shouldve learned how to not give a fu*k what ppl say, and then his a.ss wouldnt have gone crazy....
 11 years ago '04        #199
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
 TuJay said:
i kno this Korean chick who was quiet like that... she didnt shoot nobody tho... she let out her frustration on my d*ck... it was funny cuz she didnt beleive that i really wanted to fu*k her lol but she figured it out cuz i was like yea i do... look 8--------D lol......
A CHICK WIT LOW SELF ESTEEM IS A EASY TARGET HAHA
 11 years ago '04        #200
FoodLion 
space
space
$911 | Props total: 406 406
man this dude was 23 years old,im tired of people saying that somebody was picked on that is why they went crazy.....THIS DUDE HAD MENTAL ISSUES...he shouldnt have been in college ,he should have been in the hospital......
tired of all this victim bullsh*t man....
DID IT EVER CROSS SOMEBODY MIND THAT THIS CAT WAS CRAZY a.ss HELL.. I MEAN HE WALKED AROUND WITH HIS HEAD DOWN AND SHADES ON ALL THE TIME....SORRY TO ALL WHO LOST SOMEBODY AT VA TECH,BUT IM TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THIS DUDE AND THE WHOLE SITUATION...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy