The Story Of Marques Houston
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fab caught in the DMs
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn Akademiks responding to Joe Budden, Rosenberg, Ebro and others
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #81
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 King Juels said:
That n*gga Wayne is a weak a.ss image! I got REAL Blood & Piru fam in Cali and they HATE that n*gga Wayne, they dream of seeing that n*gga so they can pop him. That n*gga is NOT a real blood, I remember he used to rock blue and red flags and claim he wasn't affialiated with gangs when he first came out, now this n*gga a super blood. I thought n*gga's joined gangs for protection from their neighborhood, to make money, and to make it through the hood. Why would a n*gga join a gang just to join that's the dumbest sh*t ever, that's like Bill Gates becoming a Latin King.
 04-20-2007, 09:56 AM         #82
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~: AkaDemiK :~ said:
ex fu*kin actly, n*ggaz think they kno these rappers....why do you nigag zthink these nigagz aaint hardbody..??? because of what the media tell su to believe..??? well believe it or not these n*ggaz aint no chumps...him, dipset, game, jeezy etc..none of these n*ggaz....so stop trynna talk sh*t about n*ggaz u dont kno in real life....cuz each of these n*gga zwho claim suttin, are for real..wether u liek it or not...and u dont liek it cuz u prolly hate that rapper..but get it thru ya head...these nigagz aint fake...

LOL thats funny....you can tell alot by what a person types....and if you cant SEE that all them n*ggas if fake and they just selling out for them dollars well then 9 times out of 10 that mean that you are not REAL enough to see through it. REAL recognize REAL and i honestly dont see these n*ggas....well maybe JEEZY i think that n*gga keep it 100, but WAYNE? DiPSet? and most of all GAME??? negroe please open up your eyes

Last edited by Don Peru; 04-20-2007 at 09:58 AM..
 04-20-2007, 09:56 AM         #83
Souljah1Eight7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this just in.....SNOOP A CRIP?????
 04-20-2007, 11:41 AM         #84
DM AKA ILLVILLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SUWU!!!!!!!!! Zo Pound, Sak pasé!!!!!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phatty But She Doesn't Model or Thot it Out
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
199 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
242 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jay-Z caught fudging The Carter's LP already
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jun 20 - Idiot Fox Host Thinks His Neighborhood Is Filled With MS-13
32 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside xxxtentacion's ex-gf (abused victim) says he did not deserve to get mu..
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pics From The Terminator Reboot Set Reveal "The New Face Of The Franchise"
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy