Why is Lil Wayne Suddenly A Blood???

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-20-2007, 03:09 AM         #76
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said
Cali Bloods & Pirus Shake They Head At That n*gga.[/b]

n*ggas Put The Tears On They Face Meaning They k!ll SomeOne.You Dont Have To Bang To Have That On Your Face,Your Just Showing People Your "Work" That Been Done In The Streets....

That n*gga Wayne is a weak a.ss image! I got REAL Blood & Piru fam in Cali and they HATE that n*gga Wayne, they dream of seeing that n*gga so they can pop him. That n*gga is NOT a real blood, I remember he used to rock blue and red flags and claim he wasn't affialiated with gangs when he first came out, now this n*gga a super blood. I thought n*gga's joined gangs for protection from their neighborhood, to make money, and to make it through the hood. Why would a n*gga join a gang just to join that's the dumbest sh*t ever, that's like Bill Gates becoming a Latin King.

04-20-2007, 03:39 AM         #77
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His last crew got washed away

04-20-2007, 04:06 AM         #78
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Impaler said
Why can't he be a blood?
ex fu*kin actly, n*ggaz think they kno these rappers....why do you nigag zthink these nigagz aaint hardbody..??? because of what the media tell su to believe..??? well believe it or not these n*ggaz aint no chumps...him, dipset, game, jeezy etc..none of these n*ggaz....so stop trynna talk sh*t about n*ggaz u dont kno in real life....cuz each of these n*gga zwho claim suttin, are for real..wether u liek it or not...and u dont liek it cuz u prolly hate that rapper..but get it thru ya head...these nigagz aint fake...

04-20-2007, 04:27 AM         #79
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^If you believe what you just said I feel sorry for you!

12 years ago '05        #80
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,613 | Props total: 367 367
 NefariousNate said

You can hear him rap about it on The Drought 1 something like "Real just ducked and pause, and I was on the ground holding my leg like "aww" "

rofl.
"no gang member, no dame offender, no lame a friend of, ya man right chea"... -wayne on drought 1 on the song Wayne Is Here

12 years ago '06        #81
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 King Juels said
That n*gga Wayne is a weak a.ss image! I got REAL Blood & Piru fam in Cali and they HATE that n*gga Wayne, they dream of seeing that n*gga so they can pop him. That n*gga is NOT a real blood, I remember he used to rock blue and red flags and claim he wasn't affialiated with gangs when he first came out, now this n*gga a super blood. I thought n*gga's joined gangs for protection from their neighborhood, to make money, and to make it through the hood. Why would a n*gga join a gang just to join that's the dumbest sh*t ever, that's like Bill Gates becoming a Latin King.

04-20-2007, 10:56 AM         #82
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~: AkaDemiK :~ said
ex fu*kin actly, n*ggaz think they kno these rappers....why do you nigag zthink these nigagz aaint hardbody..??? because of what the media tell su to believe..??? well believe it or not these n*ggaz aint no chumps...him, dipset, game, jeezy etc..none of these n*ggaz....so stop trynna talk sh*t about n*ggaz u dont kno in real life....cuz each of these n*gga zwho claim suttin, are for real..wether u liek it or not...and u dont liek it cuz u prolly hate that rapper..but get it thru ya head...these nigagz aint fake...

LOL thats funny....you can tell alot by what a person types....and if you cant SEE that all them n*ggas if fake and they just selling out for them dollars well then 9 times out of 10 that mean that you are not REAL enough to see through it. REAL recognize REAL and i honestly dont see these n*ggas....well maybe JEEZY i think that n*gga keep it 100, but WAYNE? DiPSet? and most of all GAME??? negroe please open up your eyes

Last edited by Don Peru; 04-20-2007 at 10:58 AM..

04-20-2007, 10:56 AM         #83
Souljah1Eight7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this just in.....SNOOP A CRIP?????

04-20-2007, 12:41 PM         #84
DM AKA ILLVILLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SUWU!!!!!!!!! Zo Pound, Sak pasé!!!!!

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  20
Wassup With This Nigga Cassidy All Jokes Aside
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+144online now  15
Nice Pawg
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+33online now  12
Dec 16 - How Britain stole $45 trillion from India
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Travis Scott STICKS BY his word and SONS KANYE
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside *New* World War Z Trailer 4!!!
17 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
NFL Week 15: Philadelphia Eages(6-7) vs Los Angeles Rams(11-2) Official Game T..
797 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Tupac’s Quad Studio Robber Dexter Isaac Says Pacs Man Stretch Set Him U..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-19online now  5
3 kids or 50 bodies which one will be your queen?
111 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy