Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-19-2007, 08:57 PM         #61
demmy_doza 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Snoop been claiming that sh*t since his first album....unlike these dudes gettin 5 albums deep and start sayin sh*t...Wayne,Cam...
yea no doubt dogg... snoop dogg a fu*kin crip to the core...that money made him forget his people for a while but once he got his feet back on the ground he went and got his old people back... fu*king gangs aint worth a fu*k dogg.. i gave 14 years of my life to that sh*t and went i got locked up for 36 months didnt have a single fu*king "BDOG" come see me. for all you young bucks that think that sh*t is cool and all, fu*k that... get that degree man, thats what life is about.
 11 years ago '05        #62
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
wayne's been wearing red flags since the start of cash money to my knowledge. n*ggaz know now who's really payin attention to what. when i was 15 and he was 15 he was wearing red flags so why are u asking this dumb a.ss question for now?
 11 years ago '05        #63
dmunson318 
space
space
 NefariousNate said:
hes been repping bloodz the past 5 years....apparently u just started listening to wayne figures.

He was shotwhen he was 20 by another set of pirus for wearing his red flag on the wrong side lmfao.(i think hes 24 now - this was before the carter I and his blowup success when no one really recognized him).

You can hear him rap about it on The Drought 1 something like "Real just ducked and pause, and I was on the ground holding my leg like "aww" "

rofl.

not knockin u or nothing, but 5 years? df? when did u start listening or watching any of cash money money videos, five years ago? i recall alllllllllllll the way back to baller blockin and all that other sh*t that the n*gga had on red flags.
 11 years ago '07        #64
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,392 | Props total: 21532 21532
He's a phony malfu*ka!
 11 years ago '05        #65
dmunson318 
space
space
 datdude07 said:
to answer the question for all of yall if u remember mack 10 was with cash money and released a album on cash money and everybody knows mack 10 is a blood so he put cash money down with that red if u learned something new please prop:finger:

once again ahahahahaaaa n*gga he was wearing that sh*t b4 mack 10 came.
 04-19-2007, 09:27 PM         #66
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In New Orleans n*ggas Where All Colors Cause We Aint Got Gangs. It Dont Matter To Us. ITS ALL ABOUT THE LOOK. HERE GO PROOF.

FASTFOWARD TO 4:30
EVERYONE (INCLUDING WAYNE) HAD ON DIFFERENT COLORS

Last edited by Hotboy504; 04-19-2007 at 09:36 PM..
 04-19-2007, 09:56 PM         #67
StreetPoet617 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
shut ur lil s3xy a.ss up (if thats u in the sig, yea id beat) and go listent o some r n b cuz you odnt know hiphop Wayne is trash..
sh*t aint even coo....
 04-19-2007, 10:16 PM         #68
NJ_O.G. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo ralph lauren he on jeezy's i luv it... "im blooded"... drought 3
 11 years ago '04        #69
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
[QUOTE=grovesoulja;9408700
and why are these guys gettin so emotional over wayne claiming blood and calling him a hoe....if u think he a hoe, when u see him prove he a hoe...punch the n*gga or somthing and see what he do...until then dont say sh*t bout nothing u have no knowledge about...just keep internet thuggin...these d*ck in the b00ty as n*ggas aint got sh*t better to do.[/QUOTE]

lol more than likely HE wont do sh*t HE will prolly hit the floor but his people (security, entorage, bodyguards etc etc etc) will be the ones to prove his gangsta ....cant really blame em tho why f!ght when u pay n*ggas to f!ght for u
 11 years ago '05        #70
dmunson318 
space
space
 TValles said:
Ive been watchin dude 4 years...been listenin since hotboys bought all his albums since jump bla blah blah. Dude neva sed sh*t bout bein a blood ever since his last few albums...idc wat any1 of these lil wayne groupies say but dudes fake...gillie wrote 4 him cuz dude went from whodie whodie 2 boi and all them philly dudes say boi, gillie came at him hard since he got fu*ked n wayne didnt make 1 diss or comment, ever since gillie blew up his spot dudes lyrics have gone wack...weak metaphors and everythin bout greatest rapper bullsh*t

and jayz came out on some do or die type sh*t when u get older so does your mind, so that changes the way u speak and think. aint nobody wirting for wayne, but wayne get over that sh*t. gillie never proved sh*t but a pic of them kissing. thats that n*gga bizness. right now gillie is like 1-100 against wayne.
 04-20-2007, 12:08 AM         #71
shay2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 11 years ago '04        #72
Camron911 1 heat pts
space
space
$594 | Props total: 51 51
suwooooooooooooo
 11 years ago '04        #73
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
that whole sh*t is wack...maybe da n*gga he roll wit bang dat sh*t buh he neva was da one bangin it.....i mean w/e doe who the fu*k is a real blood nowadays anyways so if u gonna say wayne is fake dey u might as well go all the way down the line nawmean....
 04-20-2007, 12:56 AM         #74
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne is the ugliest rapper ever
 04-20-2007, 01:07 AM         #75
sammac24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this isnt really new news
 04-20-2007, 03:09 AM         #76
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Cali Bloods & Pirus Shake They Head At That n*gga.[/b]

n*ggas Put The Tears On They Face Meaning They k!ll SomeOne.You Dont Have To Bang To Have That On Your Face,Your Just Showing People Your "Work" That Been Done In The Streets....

That n*gga Wayne is a weak a.ss image! I got REAL Blood & Piru fam in Cali and they HATE that n*gga Wayne, they dream of seeing that n*gga so they can pop him. That n*gga is NOT a real blood, I remember he used to rock blue and red flags and claim he wasn't affialiated with gangs when he first came out, now this n*gga a super blood. I thought n*gga's joined gangs for protection from their neighborhood, to make money, and to make it through the hood. Why would a n*gga join a gang just to join that's the dumbest sh*t ever, that's like Bill Gates becoming a Latin King.
 04-20-2007, 03:39 AM         #77
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His last crew got washed away
 04-20-2007, 04:06 AM         #78
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Impaler said:
Why can't he be a blood?
ex fu*kin actly, n*ggaz think they kno these rappers....why do you nigag zthink these nigagz aaint hardbody..??? because of what the media tell su to believe..??? well believe it or not these n*ggaz aint no chumps...him, dipset, game, jeezy etc..none of these n*ggaz....so stop trynna talk sh*t about n*ggaz u dont kno in real life....cuz each of these n*gga zwho claim suttin, are for real..wether u liek it or not...and u dont liek it cuz u prolly hate that rapper..but get it thru ya head...these nigagz aint fake...
 04-20-2007, 04:27 AM         #79
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^If you believe what you just said I feel sorry for you!
 11 years ago '05        #80
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
 NefariousNate said:

You can hear him rap about it on The Drought 1 something like "Real just ducked and pause, and I was on the ground holding my leg like "aww" "

rofl.
"no gang member, no dame offender, no lame a friend of, ya man right chea"... -wayne on drought 1 on the song Wayne Is Here
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now