Why is Lil Wayne Suddenly A Blood???

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #1
22621 pageviews
84 comments

RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
Why is Lil Wayne Suddenly A Blood???

Fake a.ss Suwu f*g**t n*gga, Kissing Other n*ggaz In The Mouth...

84 comments for "Why is Lil Wayne Suddenly A Blood???"

04-19-2007, 11:47 AM         #2
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are you suddenly figuring it out?
 11 years ago '06        #3
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 RicFlair said:
why are you suddenly figuring it out?
NAH,I'M JUST SAYIN, HE A HOE a.ss n*gga FOR WANTING TO CLAIM A SET NOW.. he ain't been one..
 04-19-2007, 11:55 AM         #4
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RalphLaurenJR said:
NAH,I'M JUST SAYIN, HE A HOE a.ss n*gga FOR WANTING TO CLAIM A SET NOW.. he ain't been one..

Im sure every real n*gga in this nation already knows this....so whats the point of posting? you not gonna persuade these fake a.ss n*ggas to see it for what it really is...its a damn shame, but thats just how it is ::
 04-19-2007, 11:55 AM         #5
sdmapp23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HE'S BEEN SAYING THAT, BUT ONLY YOUNG n*ggaS REPEAT IT IN SONGS. HE GOT TOO MUCH sh*t HE PUTTING OUT HERE TO JUST BE OUT THERE LIKE THAT. EX:MIKE JONES. HE SAY HIS NAME IN EVERY LINE. THATS WEAK a.ss HELL. DO YOU WANT HIM TO REPEAT IT IN EVERY LINE. HELL NAW. THEN HE WOULDNT BE THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE. TALK ABOUT THAT. I JUST THINK PEOPLE GET MAD CAUSE HE DROP SOMETHING OVER AND OVER. GET THAT DROUGHT 3.
 11 years ago '06        #6
space
space
space
 sdmapp23 said:
HE'S BEEN SAYING THAT, BUT ONLY YOUNG n*ggaS REPEAT IT IN SONGS. HE GOT TOO MUCH sh*t HE PUTTING OUT HERE TO JUST BE OUT THERE LIKE THAT. EX:MIKE JONES. HE SAY HIS NAME IN EVERY LINE. THATS WEAK a.ss HELL. DO YOU WANT HIM TO REPEAT IT IN EVERY LINE. HELL NAW. THEN HE WOULDNT BE THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE. TALK ABOUT THAT. I JUST THINK PEOPLE GET MAD CAUSE HE DROP SOMETHING OVER AND OVER. GET THAT DROUGHT 3.
they don't even have bloods and crips in the n.o., I'm from B.R. but I know for a fact...
 11 years ago '04        #7
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
 sdmapp23 said:
wha....
 04-19-2007, 12:04 PM         #8
c d0t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all of a sudden? hes beeeen sayin hes a blood
 11 years ago '06        #9
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
 sdmapp23 said:

shut ur lil s3xy a.ss up (if thats u in the sig, yea id beat) and go listent o some r n b cuz you odnt know hiphop Wayne is trash..
 11 years ago '05        #10
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
hes always beeen a blood....hes mentioned it earlier before in the carter nd ....yea shut up eyr stupid
 11 years ago '04        #11
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
i don't even understand what that girl said...lmfao!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #12
Houston2k3 
space
space
$4,330 | Props total: 134 134
hes been reppin red, finally made a track about it..
 04-19-2007, 12:55 PM         #13
The Impaler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why can't he be a blood?
 11 years ago '05        #14
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
chea......
 11 years ago '06        #15
space
space
space
 worldrecords said:
hes always beeen a blood....hes mentioned it earlier before in the carter nd ....yea shut up eyr stupid
what track chump???
 11 years ago '05        #16
SlickNick 
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 797 797
If you looked back Lil' Wayne, Birdman, and sh*t almost all of Cash Money have been affliated with the Bloods since Mack 10 was with Cash Money like 2001. People might be like what the fu*k is he repping now. Who cares the n*gga is affliated somehow. If he wasnt he would have been checked already and every real n*gga know that.
 11 years ago '06        #17
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
Sam shyt I was thinking from that song on the drought with the 'I Luv It' beat.

I guess he hangs out with dipset so he's cool or something. I thought you had to k!ll somebody to get in the bloods, that's probably just in the West coast.
 04-19-2007, 01:27 PM         #18
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ you spitting fake knowledge ^.
 11 years ago '04        #19
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 sdmapp23 said:
LMFAO........n*gga what tha fu*k did u just say
 11 years ago '06        #20
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
hes been repping bloodz the past 5 years....apparently u just started listening to wayne figures.

He was shotwhen he was 20 by another set of pirus for wearing his red flag on the wrong side lmfao.(i think hes 24 now - this was before the carter I and his blowup success when no one really recognized him).

You can hear him rap about it on The Drought 1 something like "Real just ducked and pause, and I was on the ground holding my leg like "aww" "

rofl.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy