Phoenix Suns (2) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (7)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins?
Suns 54 46.15%
Lakers 63 53.85%
Voters: 117. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #261
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,196 | Props total: 15012 15012
this loss is on the laker team as a whole,stop singling kobe out, smh stupid a.ss ppl. this was a TEAM LOSS, lack of interior defense, no rotation off of picks, no defensive rebounding, not being able to hit shots, and capitalize off of suns missed shots.
 11 years ago '05        #262
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
i know 1 thing, suns wont struggle like they did today any other game, lakers needed game 1....game 2 will be tough, and if they dont get that, this series is most def over.....
 11 years ago '04        #263
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 11216 11216
 BO$$ Playa said:
kobe most def fu*ked this up...started in the early 4th and didnt stop shootin, n*gga was literally trying to do it all by himself, shootin over 3 defenders n sh*t....
you gotta put that on the team not kobe. they showed nothing. missed wide open shots, ect. kobe felt he had no choice and in my opinion he did what he had to do regardless of how it turned out.

the lakers aint sh*t collectively. kwame is so pus*y its sad, smush makes bad decisions, and no one has any confidence. i actually feel for kobe because he has zero help on this sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #264
G-Lock 
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 6 6
Smush makes me mad. Hope we get rid of him in the offseason.
 04-22-2007, 04:29 PM         #265
RobCrotch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
Kobe gotta close them games man..he can't continue to go cold in the 4th, that sh*t been happening alot lately :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow @ Kobe
I agree somewhat, but the reason he's breaking down late is because he's so active early. I mean 28 in the first half, on 17 shots, that's a workload. It might be worth at least providing for his teammates -- even if they miss -- in the opening frames just to keep himself somewhat fresh.
 11 years ago '07        #266
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
I know that the team lost as a whole, but Kobe really should have passed it. There was actually a time near the end where Farmar was wide open next to the basket and Kobe didn't pass it. He's too confident.
 11 years ago '06        #267
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
lol that was the first time i heard leandro talk
 11 years ago '05        #268
LilCrzyAzn 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
kobe made bad decisions at the end, but i think suns would of still prevailed. they were getting easy looks and barbosa was picking apart our d. overall i was impressed with the lakers today and hope they improve
 11 years ago '04        #269
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
kobe took some bad shots in the 4th but its not like anybody else was making shots either. yeah he couldve passed but odom, evans, and the rest of them were all cold too - the whole team went cold and the suns d had alot to with that.
 11 years ago '05        #270
LilCrzyAzn 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
 G-Lock said:
Smush makes me mad. Hope we get rid of him in the offseason.
same here. i hate that on fast breaks he always trys to swipe the ball and it results in a 3 pt play. im a lot happier with farmar
 04-22-2007, 04:32 PM         #271
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
L.......
 11 years ago '06        #272
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4000 4000
They played very well the first half. They showed me they can beat the Suns. I think Phil fu*ked up in switching the players too much. He shoulda just left the starters in as long as possible. fu*k Sasha and Kwame. Still hanging in there though... TO THE death. :finger:
 04-22-2007, 04:33 PM         #273
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rasheedwallace said:
you gotta put that on the team not kobe. they showed nothing. missed wide open shots, ect. kobe felt he had no choice and in my opinion he did what he had to do regardless of how it turned out.

the lakers aint sh*t collectively. kwame is so pus*y its sad, smush makes bad decisions, and no one has any confidence. i actually feel for kobe because he has zero help on this sh*t.
And not to mention the refs make terrible a.ss calls
 04-22-2007, 04:35 PM         #274
RobCrotch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mat The W said:
kobe took some bad shots in the 4th but its not like anybody else was making shots either. yeah he couldve passed but odom, evans, and the rest of them were all cold too - the whole team went cold and the suns d had alot to with that.
OK then, let's look at the stat sheet.

Kobe 15-of-33
Lamar 8-of-16
Luke 5-of-8
Kwame 2-of-6
Farmar 4-of-9

For me, that's not cold, that's not getting enough opportunities. You're telling me Luke couldn't have knocked down a few open Js off Kobe double-teams late? What about Farmar wide open under the basket trailing by six. I mean, Kobe is a beast but it's no coincidence the Lakers continue to excel early and crumble late.
 11 years ago '04        #275
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
puusy a.ss kwame and smush fu*ked this game up! (and kobe takin them shots @ the end) smush couldnt hold barbosa to save his life, so when phx went on the run kobe had to try n will them back but came up short, oh well theres always game 2
 04-22-2007, 04:35 PM         #276
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilCrzyAzn said:
kobe made bad decisions at the end, but i think suns would of still prevailed. they were getting easy looks and barbosa was picking apart our d. overall i was impressed with the lakers today and hope they improve
Barbosa is a fluke. It was just lousy D as always
 04-22-2007, 04:37 PM         #277
RobCrotch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony_Romo_God said:
thats why barbosa been droppin 16 points a game all season :rolleyes:
Agreed. Barbosa is a stud.
 04-22-2007, 04:41 PM         #278
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Barbosa has been doing this for 2 seasons now, this isn't the first time hes dropped 20+ on the Lakers in a playoff game, far from a fluke.
He averages 16, when he's doing double those nembers, its a fluke.
 11 years ago '04        #279
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 RobCrotch said:
OK then, let's look at the stat sheet.

Kobe 15-of-33
Lamar 8-of-16
Luke 5-of-8
Kwame 2-of-6
Farmar 4-of-9

For me, that's not cold, that's not getting enough opportunities. You're telling me Luke couldn't have knocked down a few open Js off Kobe double-teams late? What about Farmar wide open under the basket trailing by six. I mean, Kobe is a beast but it's no coincidence the Lakers continue to excel early and crumble late.
I said everybody went cold in the 4th, the lakers only had 10 pts that quarter - bynum 2, odom had 2, luke had 2 and kobe had 4. everything else were bricks that IS going cold. dudes had good looks, evans missed a couple of wide open shots, odom blew some layups and other guys were missing too so you cant just say they wouldve hit them if kobe gave up the rock cuz they werent hitting those when they had the chance.
 04-22-2007, 04:44 PM         #280
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RobCrotch said:
Agreed. Barbosa is a stud.
put him on the Hawks, he's a nobody
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago