Washington Wizards(7) vs Cleveland Cavaliers (2) Playoff Thread

most viewed right now
 55
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who/And how Many Games
Cleveland in 4 42 44.68%
Cleveland in 5 26 27.66%
Cleveland in 6 9 9.57%
Cleveland in 7 5 5.32%
Wizards in 4 4 4.26%
Wizards in 5 1 1.06%
Wizards in 6 2 2.13%
Wizards in 7 5 5.32%
Voters: 94. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #341
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,504 | Props total: 17937 17937
 critique_2k said:
why should i bother pretending to be suprised.. bring on the raptors... ( hoping 4 the nets cuz their easier, well wipe the floor wit them ) i feel were wasting our time in Washington.. tho I got DC n*ggas around.. sorry, lol.
You don't watch many basketball games if you think the Nets are easier than the Raptors, but hey if that's what you think its what you think. Lebron will be crying when Nachbar is hitting all those 3-pointers.
 11 years ago '05        #342
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
avatar space
space
$48,288 | Props total: 6392 6392
^ its time for u to get ghost like the wiz fans.. show them that much respect since this is the cle, wash thread, lol. If u make it to us then you can make a thread and talk all the sh*t you want, kid..
 04-28-2007, 07:56 PM         #343
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We really need to draft a SG. Stevenson really dropped his chances of getting resigned by the way he played. We played magnificent but couldn't score for 3 min and 20 sec. in the 4th. Lebron is one c*cky a.ss muthafu*ka I hope someone drops that bi*ch a.ss n*gga. He was talkin greasy in the Press Conference.
 11 years ago '06        #344
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,504 | Props total: 17937 17937
 critique_2k said:
^ its time for u to get ghost like the wiz fans.. show them that much respect since this is the cle, wash thread, lol. If u make it to us then you can make a thread and talk all the sh*t you want, kid..
Lol you're getting excited about your Cleveland team barely beating a Wizards team with their 2 main players injured.
 04-28-2007, 08:00 PM         #345
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Lol you're getting excited about your Cleveland team barely beating a Wizards team with their 2 main players injured.
I tried to say that but they think Lebron and CO are on cruise control and sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #346
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
avatar space
space
$48,288 | Props total: 6392 6392
didnt i already say they play down to their teams? u think we got 50 wins from beating teams below 500? u n*ggas is salty... an L is an L... we fu*ked ur squad last year with Giblet & Carol.. what yall got to say about thever.. O i know.. Refs called the game for us.. fu*k outta here and take this whippn like we gave ur city last year niqqa.
 04-28-2007, 08:34 PM         #347
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 critique_2k said:
didnt i already say they play down to their teams? u think we got 50 wins from beating teams below 500? u n*ggas is salty... an L is an L... we fu*ked ur squad last year with Giblet & Carol.. what yall got to say about thever.. O i know.. Refs called the game for us.. fu*k outta here and take this whippn like we gave ur city last year niqqa.
Y are u in denial???????
 11 years ago '07        #348
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,498 | Props total: 43627 43627
 critique_2k said:
didnt i already say they play down to their teams? u think we got 50 wins from beating teams below 500? u n*ggas is salty... an L is an L... we fu*ked ur squad last year with Giblet & Carol.. what yall got to say about thever.. O i know.. Refs called the game for us.. fu*k outta here and take this whippn like we gave ur city last year niqqa.
who saw them introduce gilbert arenas in the player introductions like he was part of te team

he walked down the stairs and eveything.
 04-28-2007, 09:18 PM         #349
c money 100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like charles and them said... cavz indeed play bad when they play a bad team. they stoop to there level

we need a challenge
 11 years ago '07        #350
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,498 | Props total: 43627 43627
 critique_2k said:
we fu*ked ur squad last year with Giblet & Carol.. year niqqa.
lol @ giblet & carol

why u so mad homie?
 04-28-2007, 09:25 PM         #351
c money 100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cavz Vs Wizardz Round 1
Game 1: 97-82 W
Game 2: 109-102 W
Game 3: 98-92 W
..........
 04-28-2007, 09:26 PM         #352
c money 100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wizards are a good team though. aint no denying that.

with arenas & Butler yall good.
 11 years ago '06        #353
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,504 | Props total: 17937 17937
 critique_2k said:
didnt i already say they play down to their teams? u think we got 50 wins from beating teams below 500? u n*ggas is salty... an L is an L... we fu*ked ur squad last year with Giblet & Carol.. what yall got to say about thever.. O i know.. Refs called the game for us.. fu*k outta here and take this whippn like we gave ur city last year niqqa.
You say that like a healthy Gilbert this yr wasn't better than Gilbert last year.
 04-28-2007, 10:03 PM         #354
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
You say that like a healthy Gilbert this yr wasn't better than Gilbert last year.
Not to mention CB got better as well.
 11 years ago '07        #355
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,498 | Props total: 43627 43627
*imagines how awesome it would have been to have had those 2 healthy*
 11 years ago '05        #356
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
avatar space
space
$48,288 | Props total: 6392 6392
if this if that.. this is the 2007 nba playoffs.. u think the nba gives a fu*k about ur injuries.. it happens in every-sport.. u think pittsburg was happy when ben rothlisburger got ina a motorcycle accident.. or cleveland when kellen winslow got in one? You think i was happy when Flip murray fu*ked up the playoffs last year with detroit? was i happy when the indians were sh*t hot and lost in the last minute in the world series. was i happy when bernie kosar was sh*t hot, cle had the lead and john elway hits in the last seconds.. was i happy when ted ginn jr got injured in OSUs Bowl Game? was i happy when number one OSU lost in the final four? stop making excuses cuz u gettn on my nerves.. u dont kno sh*t about heartbreak washington..

the fans of cleveland are way past due..
and were coming to collect that sh*t.. wether its an injured beaten dog we gotta shoot to get in the yard.. we will not be sympathetic.. cuz no one has to us.. take it and, get over it and look at what u need to do next year.. stop hating on other folk sucess.. cuz u dont know what the fu*k we been thru...
 04-29-2007, 12:58 AM         #357
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 critique_2k said:
if this if that.. this is the 2007 nba playoffs.. u think the nba gives a fu*k about ur injuries.. it happens in every-sport.. u think pittsburg was happy when ben rothlisburger got ina a motorcycle accident.. or cleveland when kellen winslow got in one? You think i was happy when Flip murray fu*ked up the playoffs last year with detroit? was i happy when the indians were sh*t hot and lost in the last minute in the world series. was i happy when bernie kosar was sh*t hot, cle had the lead and john elway hits in the last seconds.. was i happy when ted ginn jr got injured in OSUs Bowl Game? was i happy when number one OSU lost in the final four? stop making excuses cuz u gettn on my nerves.. u dont kno sh*t about heartbreak washington..

the fans of cleveland are way past due..
and were coming to collect that sh*t.. wether its an injured beaten dog we gotta shoot to get in the yard.. we will not be sympathetic.. cuz no one has to us.. take it and, get over it and look at what u need to do next year.. stop hating on other folk sucess.. cuz u dont know what the fu*k we been thru...
lol this n*gga sound like lil annie when she sang hard knock life Stop bi*ching n*gga I could care less about ur past but act like u have some sense. Dont act like we havent been through losses either n*gga.


Last edited by Andre3000; 04-29-2007 at 12:59 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #358
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa y\fu*kk. cavs own wiz thags all i can say cuz im drunk mhasssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa. fu*k the grand wizards
 11 years ago '04        #359
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
sweep. close thread.
 04-29-2007, 07:00 AM         #360
c money 100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
sweep. close thread.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy