most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who going to Win!!!!!!!
Heat in Game 7 16 8.51%
Heat in Game 6 38 20.21%
Heat in Game 5 15 7.98%
Heat in Game 4 5 2.66%
Bulls in Game 7 13 6.91%
Bulls in Game 6 55 29.26%
Bulls in Game 5 21 11.17%
Bulls in Game 4 25 13.30%
Voters: 188. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #281
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,372 | Props total: 8461 8461
damn miami
 11 years ago '04        #282
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
 Tony_Romo_God said:
bulls still gunna lose...

@ them complaining on every call acting like they have all star players on there team
Is That Hate In Ya Blood...lets See Duncan Elbow Carmelo In The Head
 04-21-2007, 04:56 PM         #283
shatso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bulls in 5
 11 years ago '04        #284
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
ironic it was the same score as the earlier game
 04-21-2007, 04:57 PM         #285
flawda_boy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k wade took a bad shot
 04-21-2007, 04:59 PM         #286
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
ironic it was the same score as the earlier game

11 years ago '05        #287
E1999Eternal 
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 0 0
good job Bulls....
 11 years ago '04        #288
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,812 | Props total: 1164 1164
this is oing to be a good series. but if wade is going to play like he did today in every game. then it'll be really hard for the heat to win. I don't care who wins though. I just hope chicogo and the heat beat the sh*t out of each other so the pistons can take advantage in the second round.
 11 years ago '04        #289
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
chea, 1 down 3 more to go.:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 04-21-2007, 05:14 PM         #290
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Can they stop Deng? Thats the question...

Guess not
 04-21-2007, 05:24 PM         #291
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
Luol Deng = the X-factor...if he lights it up...Bulls win the series

11 years ago '04        #292
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,528 | Props total: 6456 6456
Yeah, good game, kinda scared me at the end though. Thought they was gonna do a comeback. Yeah, but I now I see Bulls gonna win this with ease especially since I doubt Hinrich gonna be in foul trouble anymore
 11 years ago '04        #293
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
CHICAGO (AP) -- Shaquille O'Neal's words were sharp and pointed and aimed straight at his target, like those passes he whips to cutters when he is double-teamed.

His target this time was referee Eddie F. Rush.

"My intention was to come out and be myself, until Eddie Rush derailed me," O'Neal said after fouling out.

Chicago's Luol Deng also played a big part in knocking defending champion Miami off track. So did Ben Gordon and Andres Nocioni.

Deng scored 33 points, Gordon and Nocioni each hit two free throws in the final 19 seconds, and the Chicago Bulls held off the Heat 96-91 Saturday in Game 1 of their opening-round rematch.

"This game was really big," Deng said. "Now that we have the lead, most of the time the team that loses has to adjust. We did a lot of things today that worked for us."

The Heat trailed 92-91 after Dwyane Wade found Udonis Haslem for a layup with 38 seconds left, but Gordon hit two foul shots with 18 seconds remaining. After a timeout, Wade missed a 3-pointer and Nocioni hit two more free throws with 9.8 seconds left for the final score.

Game 2 is Tuesday night in Chicago.

The Heat beat the Bulls in six emotional games last year on the way to the championship, but injuries limited them to 44 wins during the regular season. Still, this looked like a difficult matchup for a Bulls team that dropped from the second seed to fifth in the Eastern Conference when it lost the finale to New Jersey.

Wade missed 23 games late in the season with a dislocated left shoulder and struggled through three quarters. He scored nine in the fourth and finished with 21, while O'Neal had 19 points before fouling out with 3:19 left.

He accused the Bulls of flopping and said they had "lot of help out there."

"It's just unfortunate that people fall for that," said O'Neal, who scored 10 points in the first quarter before the fouls piled up. "I'm used to just outplaying somebody and just playing hard, but I guess that's what you got to do to stop Shaq."

Miami Heat's players watch their teammates play against Chicago Bulls, including Shaquille O'Neal, third from right, during the third quarter in their first round NBA playoff basketball game in Chicago, Saturday, April 21, 2007. The Bulls won the game, 96-91.

Deng, who enjoyed a breakout season but had struggled against the Heat, made it look easy this time, hitting 14 of 22 shots. Gordon chipped in with 24 points and a career-high 11 a.ssists, and Nocioni scored 17 points.

That was enough to offset a rough outing by Kirk Hinrich, who finished with two points and had five fouls. With Hinrich in foul trouble, Thabo Sefolosha guarded Wade and held him to 3-of-10 shooting through three quarters.

"More and more as we're going through the playoffs, I'll continue to see my confidence come back in my game," Wade said. "There's stuff I want to do that I'm not able to do, but I'll continue to work on it before and after practice."

The Bulls appeared to be in control late in the third quarter. Tyrus Thomas blocked consecutive shots by Gary Payton and Antoine Walker (20 points), then broke the other way for an alley-oop dunk that made it 70-59. That brought the fans to their feet and sent Miami into a timeout. Gordon's 19-foot jumper made it 72-59 with 38 seconds left in the quarter.

O'Neal and Wade headed to the sideline with their fifth fouls about 3 1/2 minutes into the fourth, but the Heat refused to go away. They were within 78-76 after two free throws by Walker.

Miami's superstars checked in with 4:58 remaining and the Bulls ahead by three. Nocioni's 3-pointer made it 84-76 with 4:24 left, and when he drove the lane and got fouled by O'Neal with 3:19 remaining, things were really looking good for the Bulls.

O'Neal left the game, Nocioni hit the free throw to complete the three-point play, and the lead was 87-79.

"I thought I was just standing there," O'Neal said. "Even if I did have part of the back of my foot on the line, they couldn't make the call watching two things at once. The inconsistency is just very frustrating."

Nocioni fed Deng on a 2-on-1 for a three-point play that made it 92-83 with 1:51 left, before the Heat made another run.

"I thought we did a good job of taking their best shot and sticking with it," Gordon said.

A few hard fouls aside, the only shots in this game were jumpers, drives and free throws. There was none of the hostility that has marked Bulls-Heat games in recent years.

James Posey did not knock down Hinrich in the open court as he did in Game 3 last year, resulting in a one-game suspension. Nor did he take down Deng from behind as he did in December, in a game Wade left with a sprained wrist after Hinrich tugged on his arm.

Wade guarded Deng early on Saturday, with others pitching in. No one had much luck, though.

It was a sharp contrast from the regular season, when Deng had two eight-point games against Miami.

"I knew I didn't do well against them," he said. "I had to look at the tape and see what they were doing. We did a really good job of moving the ball."

Notes

Gordon's previous high was nine a.ssists. ... Posey got a technical with 3:28 left in the second quarter. ... Hinrich threw his mouthpiece and got a technical after picking up his fourth foul a minute into the third.

----------

Shaq and Wade Are Just A Bunch of Big Babys When They Don't Get Calls Their Way....Keep On Crying Wade, we Will Give You Another Wheelchair to push your a.ss out of chicago
 11 years ago '04        #294
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,026 | Props total: 2973 2973
i wonder how much the fine is gonna be
 11 years ago '04        #295
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,164 | Props total: 82 82
 madness said:
i wonder how much the fine is gonna be
Prolly 25 like Timmah...
 11 years ago '04        #296
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
i dont ever wanna hear another person say sh*t bout the refs cheating for miami after today... its the only way the bulls can beat the heat... but credit to the bulls, they came out to play and the heat did get several calls but the bulls got aloooooooooooooot more..........
fu*k it.. bulls deserved this more, cuz the heat came out like bi*ches after halftime
 11 years ago '04        #297
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Tony_Romo_God said:
duncan wouldnt be that stupid

he know the spurs team bus would be sprayed up....
with what? silly string...we all know spurs > nuggets

nothing you root for romo actually has ever had a good outcome..
 04-22-2007, 12:03 AM         #298
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is gonna be an odd series, Wade only had 21 points and his team lost by 5
 11 years ago '04        #299
Icy 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 39 39

Tyrus Thomas swattin' the sh*t out of Payton AND Antoine Walker. Damn.. that was a great highlight of the game. haha
 04-22-2007, 12:23 AM         #300
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
how is the refs "cheating" for the bulls the "only" way we can beat yall. News flash, we blew yall out 108-66 opening night. And beat you 2 other times this season. And refs weren't factors in any of those games.

The calls were even today, we didn't get "alot" more.

The Bulls won today because we were more aggressive on the boards, and we moved the ball well. The heat were doing that 1st half and strayed away from it 2nd half.
n*ggas make to many excuses. These is the same n*ggas that didn't say much after all the homo foul calls they gave Wade last year.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy