Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-18-2007, 10:27 AM         #1
10713 pageviews
30 comments

AceMurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Red bull before a workout a good idea?

Im tired as shi today.. havent been gettin much sleep over the last couple of days but today's my gym day.. Im an all naturale type guy though so Im really against energy boosts.. but would anyone recommend it

30 comments for "Red bull before a workout a good idea?"

11 years ago '04        #2
thechanickal1 
space
space
space
$704 | Props total: 136 136
too much sugar in it, you will probably feel lazy halfway through the workout. I would just go with coffee.
 04-18-2007, 11:16 AM         #3
AceMurda  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thechanickal1 said:
too much sugar in it, you will probably feel lazy halfway through the workout. I would just go with coffee.
Im not a coffee drinker, what about the vitamin water, energy flavor.. the yellow one
 11 years ago '04        #4
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
Watch out, it might give you wings when your work-out.......... Everyone feels tired before going to gym after they have a full day of school/work and haven't been sleeping well. Just hit the weights; it will re-energize you and get a good sleep.
 thechanickal1 said:
hahahhahahahahha
 11 years ago '07        #5
tupacisalive37 
space
space
$40 | Props total: 0 0
If you want energy drink half of a redline before workout or start using No-explode, that tends to give me a rush before workout
 11 years ago '04        #6
B1aze 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,903 | Props total: 183 183
i swear that sh*t make u feel like u on coke (not that i kno what being on coke is like) when u workin out...between that and some hype a.ss music..i love workin out now.
 05-25-2007, 07:56 PM         #7
604PLAYA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get the sugar free energy drinks if ur gonna use it for a workout. i personally think the rockstar sugar free in the blue can taste good and give u a real good pump. and make sure u got some tunes.
 11 years ago '04        #8
JordanFRK 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$606 | Props total: 18 18
get that vitamine water, the yellow sh*t, taste aight but it works and doesnt give u a crash
 11 years ago '06        #9
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
i drank a monster energy drink and played basketball with it. i drank like half of it and my heart was beating out of my chest. i could feel it beating in my throat. i hated that feeling. won't be drinking those again unless i'm dead tired and need it just to stay awake.

i say don't drink them. i've heard those bad stories about people drinking energy drinks before they work out and yeaaaa...i don't remember exactly what happened but yea ha.

don't want my heart exploding.
 06-02-2007, 10:48 AM         #10
Shutdown30  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always drink one before and one during workout, i also pop a couple ripped fuels before I go..I can go for 3 hours if I want after that without a problem
 11 years ago '04        #11
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
rockstar >>>>>>any other energy drink
 06-04-2007, 05:28 PM         #12
Patrickthadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you'r just lifting I say drink a qaud venti mocha latte no whip from starbucks or a mocha frap/mocha afiggotto no whip. That always has me on one when I'm hittin the weights(I don't do that drink all the time just when I'm feelin tired)... If you're doin cardio then stay away from the energy drank/coffee and take a couple excedrins if you'r tired with a lot of water and eat a banana..but thats what works for me and everyone is different.
 11 years ago '06        #13
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
monster is my fav ( green can )

orange rockstar fall in line second
 06-20-2007, 01:05 AM         #14
youngstunt612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sugar Free 20 minutes before so it goes into ur system. Effects will be it will get you into what your body does when you work out. It will help release your adreniline in other words boost you so you can get threw the work out but after your heart slows down and your not that active you will crash harder. I know every one knows how a body building crash feels (Like sh*t). But the thing is The darker blue can of redbull which is the sugar one will make your crash alot harder then the sugar free one.
 10 years ago '04        #15
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 1000 1000
 Shutdown30 said:
I always drink one before and one during workout, i also pop a couple ripped fuels before I go..I can go for 3 hours if I want after that without a problem
You have got to be the stupidest n*gga on the planet doing that sh*t . You play football doing that ? I hope not for your sake ....Cause one good hit lets see how fast your body recovers.
 06-20-2007, 01:59 AM         #16
604PLAYA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
try the xyience xenergy drinks. suga free 0 calories. and taste great.
 10 years ago '04        #17
pudd 10 heat pts10
space
space
$896 | Props total: 9 9
No Xplode
 06-21-2007, 02:13 AM         #18
bayareaking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drinking coffee before/while working out is ok? I thought you will get dehydrated if you do that?
 07-11-2007, 10:09 AM         #19
his illness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sugar as pre-workout simple carbs is a good idea becuase it'll give yous oem extra energy. taking red bull isn't a good idea because of the caffeine- a vasocontrictor, which would allow less blood to ur muscles.

edit- also, caffeine is a diuretic. diuretics get rid of water and make you dehydrated, which is a big no-no in any type of physical activity.

Last edited by his illness; 07-11-2007 at 10:11 AM..
 07-21-2007, 09:03 AM         #20
Shutdown30  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..:Fame:.. said:
You have got to be the stupidest n*gga on the planet doing that sh*t . You play football doing that ? I hope not for your sake ....Cause one good hit lets see how fast your body recovers.
Lol, I might be stupid but its worked for me :D

I dont really train for 3 hours but Im saying I could if I wanted to, now the ripped fuels I take are the ephedra free so the effect of em arent really that strong but with a couple of redbulls it gives me the boost I need.
Regulations on all of this sh*t is ridicolous in Europe so its not like the products you get in the US..theyre the "light" versions.

And as far as gettin hit good..I do all the time ;)

Last edited by Shutdown30; 07-21-2007 at 09:05 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy