Muslim Girls Kicked out of TaeKwonDo tournament for not removing Religious HeadScarve

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
 A~team said:
wow they both a piece of sh*tty cloth that u wear on your head aint sh*t special bout a turban
Man when I read your post I pictured a trucker wearing a plad shirt saying that sh*t
 04-17-2007, 06:34 PM         #122
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What is the purpose of the religion in respect of "Making" practitioners wear a Hijab on theyre head? Because they just do? Is the cloth "sacred", What is the reasoning?
So they may be recognized independently from other peoples? lol
Seems like a restrictive and primitive ideal to me and MILLIONS of others.
Religion is king of yesteryear,the people will be fooled no-more.

You know the old saying?

When in Rome - Do as the Romans do,otherwise you tend to look stubborn and arrogant to your surroundings.
 04-17-2007, 06:53 PM         #123
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta take it off bruh, what if it was somebodies religion to wear brass knuckles everywhere???? bet you'll follow the rules goin up against them in a martial arts tourney real talk follow the rules
 04-17-2007, 08:12 PM         #124
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Durag is not the same as no Turban,it doesn't have the same significance or meaning. As far as the Dread unless you a rasta don't bring it into the fold. This type of sh*t make Muslim hate the West. It's there custom just like they don't shake with the left or shake a woman's hand it there beliefs and way of life.
 04-17-2007, 09:39 PM         #125
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DINER0 said:
Durag is not the same as no Turban,it doesn't have the same significance or meaning. As far as the Dread unless you a rasta don't bring it into the fold. This type of sh*t make Muslim hate the West. It's there custom just like they don't shake with the left or shake a woman's hand it there beliefs and way of life.
your missing the point, this isnt about fu*king religion its just a rule of the sport, its been like that since it fu*king started

if its in your religion to wear a retarded a.ss wrap of toilet paper covered in sh*t on your head hey im all for it.. but if a rule states you cant wear a ceartain type of headgear places like hats and sh*t IE school then follow the fu*king rule, it doesnt say in there religion they have to wear it 24/7 or demons will arrise and eat there v*gina like a pitpull to a raw steak

its ignorant fu*ks just blaming sh*t.. looking for fu*king excuses and its starting to p!ss me the fu*k off, i dont give a fu*k if you gotta wear a mother fu*king panda cub on your head if your doing a sport or going somewhere and there is a rule you fu*king follow it, go back to camal town if you dont like, get blown up by 10 year olds and treated like sh*t from your men i dont care, here in america you may have freedom but theres rules.. stores have rules, schools have rules, sports have rules..
 04-18-2007, 05:24 AM         #126
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DINER0 said:
That's been covered, religion is not superior to rules. The only people who'll tell you it is are the religous heads.
 04-18-2007, 06:24 AM         #127
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pple takin this rule thing too far bashing religion yet u sound like religious nuts talkin about some stupid rules like they're holy or somethin
 11 years ago '04        #128
PHLYHigH 
space
space
$454 | Props total: 0 0
Personnally, I respect people's beliefs and traditions just like I want them to respect mine. But that is just not the point of this. Rules are for everyone and should be respected, just like beliefs and traditions... Right now the media is making people in Quebec look like ignorant racists. One controversy after the other. Even the rest of Canada is starting to see us as xenophobic...at least that's what is standing out in the national news...

Check out this link. Article called "A one-year chronology of the province's 'reasonable accommodation' controversy"

Add to this the girl who got kicked out (or kicked herself out) of a soccer tournament because she didn't want to take off her hijab. There is probably other stuff like this but right now it's all i can think of...

Last edited by PHLYHigH; 04-18-2007 at 07:37 AM..
 04-18-2007, 07:44 AM         #129
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not at all religious,but you have to respect other cultures. I believe people belief no matter how trivial should take precedent over any tournament rules. The sh*t is blown out of proportion. All im saying that why Muslim hate the west cause we don't respect there culture .
 04-18-2007, 07:56 AM         #130
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DINER0 said:
Im not at all religious,but you have to respect other cultures. I believe people belief no matter how trivial should take precedent over any tournament rules. The sh*t is blown out of proportion. All im saying that why Muslim hate the west cause we don't respect there culture .
Can you give me a plausable reason as to why 'their' culture should be respected.

Or why any religous culture should be respected for that matter.
 04-18-2007, 08:15 AM         #131
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Would you like your culture to be respected?I know i demand my respect but I also give it ...easy as that no more no less.
 11 years ago '05        #132
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Styl3s said:
your missing the point, this isnt about fu*king religion its just a rule of the sport, its been like that since it fu*king started

if its in your religion to wear a retarded a.ss wrap of toilet paper covered in sh*t on your head hey im all for it.. but if a rule states you cant wear a ceartain type of headgear places like hats and sh*t IE school then follow the fu*king rule, it doesnt say in there religion they have to wear it 24/7 or demons will arrise and eat there v*gina like a pitpull to a raw steak

its ignorant fu*ks just blaming sh*t.. looking for fu*king excuses and its starting to p!ss me the fu*k off, i dont give a fu*k if you gotta wear a mother fu*king panda cub on your head if your doing a sport or going somewhere and there is a rule you fu*king follow it, go back to camal town if you dont like, get blown up by 10 year olds and treated like sh*t from your men i dont care, here in america you may have freedom but theres rules.. stores have rules, schools have rules, sports have rules..

damn thats cold
 11 years ago '05        #133
marq 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
 D.Knight said:
hey tough luck, u gotta respect the rules, if i cant wear a du rag in skool than u can't wear a scarf during a martial arts tourney
that def is not the same thing
 11 years ago '04        #134
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 Styl3s said:
You allowed to wear one in boxing? no

shut the fu*k up

its a fu*king sport, it has NOTHING to do with religion, its just ignorant fu*ks like to make it out to be about that, thats how america is.. people like to play the religion and race card when they dont get there way
your the ignorant fu*k

and u must not read either cause this incident took place in Quebec
 04-18-2007, 08:33 AM         #135
j-proph  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they should make an exeption
 11 years ago '04        #136
Merdock12 
space
space
$1,063 | Props total: 261 261
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Yea, there's rules for reasons. I understand their religious beliefs consist of wearing the head scarf, but if you are going to participate in a public tournament, you have to realize that there are going to be regulations. They wouldn't let you wear shoes or other articles of clothing. So why should they make an exception because one group has it as part of their culture. Then you'd have to let anyone who bi*ches about something they want to wear, sport whatever they want. It's not a time for self expression. It's a time for whoopin a.ss.
Oh man that sh*t had me dying, props
 11 years ago '05        #137
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
 D.Knight said:
hey tough luck, u gotta respect the rules, if i cant wear a du rag in skool than u can't wear a scarf during a martial arts tourney
Would you remove your cross, or you collar if you were a reverend If someone told you to. That is a part of their religion. They are to wear them all of the time. They showed no kind of respect to their religion.
 04-18-2007, 08:49 AM         #138
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rshodunke said:
Would you remove your cross, or you collar if you were a reverend If someone told you to. That is a part of their religion. They are to wear them all of the time. They showed no kind of respect to their religion.
That's the point though... they do have to remove their crosses
 04-18-2007, 08:53 AM         #139
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
your the ignorant fu*k

and u must not read either cause this incident took place in Quebec
True story n*gga don't read & but always have something to say. You on the money with that one.

SO on that note,Ignorance is in abundance while common sense is not that common
 04-18-2007, 08:54 AM         #140
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DINER0 said:
Would you like your culture to be respected?I know i demand my respect but I also give it ...easy as that no more no less.
Would i like my culture to be respected, sure... But i'm not a whacko religous nut so i can't really see your point
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy