Muslim Girls Kicked out of TaeKwonDo tournament for not removing Religious HeadScarve

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
I think everyone here realises that a scarf isint going to make a difference in the competition

Its the exact same thing as school, you cant wear hats...but Muslim females can wear Hijabs and Sikhs can wear their turbans..its out of respect

Last edited by ImamThug187; 04-17-2007 at 03:49 PM..
 04-17-2007, 03:49 PM         #82
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImamThug187 said:
I think everyone here realises that a scarf isint going to make a difference in the competition

Its the exact same thing as school, you cant wear hats...but Muslim females can wear Hijabs and Skhs can wear their turbans..its out of respect
It's not out of respect. It's out of fear of offense.
 11 years ago '04        #83
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Basically the same thing

Not offending is sort of respect

It could be either to tell you the truth

The opposite of offending is respect, dont ya think?

Last edited by ImamThug187; 04-17-2007 at 03:54 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #84
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6621 6621
 Young Candino said:
Have you read the Quran? Nah you havent... so isntead of me showing you, that your wrong, why dont you research yourself, and gain some knowledge?

Nah, Canada isnt anything like America... difference is up north we use common sense, where as your average american has the IQ of a toddler... but thats something different...

And yeah i seen a few girls wearing them at past tourneys... so?

But ima leave it at that, not tryin to debate, change your minds, just puttin my 2 cents in... tellin the girl she cant wear her hijab = bullsh*t...
Actually yes I have read the Quran..do I know it..no .and im pretty sure YOU can 't point it out to me which why your trying to pass the buck off on the old "Oh read it yourself" excuse because it's apparent YOU don't know it either...Your American bashing jokes fall short...Im American and I have that I don't give a fu*k what your a.ss thinks about me attitude bad...deal with it young scamp

I didn't ask what you seen...I said have they worn the Hijabs in tournies before...and in that particular one...They have different organizations who run them so not all rules are blanketed...it's common sense.

I've seen females wear the hijab in tae kwon do...Alot of the girls wear them out here in Bahrain in the tournies....Alot also do not.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 04-17-2007 at 03:55 PM..
 04-17-2007, 03:55 PM         #85
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
how so? why couldnt it be out of respect? if the country says its open, and accepting of all ppl, and religions...

edit: so wait if you have read the Quran... why argue its not said in it? For me to go out of my way, to argue with someone i dont kno to prove it, nah i dont care that much...

Last edited by Young Candino; 04-17-2007 at 03:58 PM..
 04-17-2007, 03:57 PM         #86
thuggin spike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just take it off til ya done. save that f!ght, for the f!ght.
 11 years ago '05        #87
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 kokaine said:
lmao at you trynna correct me ... your not on my level bro once you get to a prestegious university then talk sh*t... get to an engineering program then talk all that smart a.ss talk ....trynna talk trash stupid motherfu*king rat basturd I BOX A AMATEURLY ... while its apprant you think wwf is real ...... so shut your degenerate mouth up before i conversatively shut your twat up you puss bag.....
This is one of the most hilarious edit jobs of all time.

"prestegious university" <<<<<< "yeah, I'll make myself look smarter!"

"get to an engineering program" <<<<<< dude clearly realised that it's not particularly difficult to get into university; then came the thought that "prestige" isn't everything so he reeeeeeally narrowed the field.

"I BOX A AMATEURLY" <<< I just love the idiocy of this.

In general, the changes were made because he'd typed utter nonsense with a structure akin to that employed in finger painting.

And nobody better quote me until they get into a prestigious university...& a cab on my street...not to mention a NASA program for frogs.....yeah.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 04-17-2007 at 04:04 PM.. Reason: I want to be like "kokaine"
 04-17-2007, 04:05 PM         #88
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

"O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them (when they go abroad). That will be better, so that they may be recognised and not annoyed. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.” (Al -Ahzab 59)

[pic - click to view]

“And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear therof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons or their sisters' sons, or their women or the servants whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of s3x, and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O you Believers, turn you all together towards Allah, that you may attain Bliss.” (Al Noor 31).

[pic - click to view]

Islam is a way of life. not something you follow only when it suits you

btw, nobody is forcing the Tournament people to adjust their rules to allow these girls to participate. it's their tournament and they can allow or deny whoever they want but what harm would come out of allowing these children to compete with a Hijab? is there an advantage gained by wearing it?
 04-17-2007, 04:10 PM         #89
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Haha Cutty Olds go slit your wrists... case closed... shoulda google'd it and not embarras yourself talking on a subject you have no idea about

If those girls in Bahrain your talking about, taking off their hijabs, thats up to them and god... thats their choice, cant expect the next person to follow suit...

Last edited by Young Candino; 04-17-2007 at 04:11 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #90
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
 kokaine said:
actually sorry im at co-op i live near the company i work for .... i do research in mechanical engineering ... i work part-time with that... plus i attend university full time ..... lol getting all emotional again ... if u do attend college make it a worth while degree bro .. humanities or artisies doesnt count.... and community college isnt a college .....lol falsely accusing my status to your low life sh*t ....... please stop aruguin with me and your alias as well .... 2 7000+ posters getting at each other panties isnt my cup of tea...... if you wanna talk all matured .... start with a knowledgable post... and maybe i can give you 2 some credit

if u wanna keep this convo at some grudge level ... i can also do that ..
o sh*t its the kid who shot up virginia tech...damn its sensitive fu*ks like this f*g**t who go around buckin at n*ggas mindin their own business over some soft sh*t...damn

bottom line in the topic is let ppl do wat the fuk they wanna do, as long as its not harming anybody else...maybe cuz im from america im ok wit the whole freedom thing, so basically i feel like if ur doing what u wanna do and not steppin on my toes, have fun motherfu*ker...i dont impose my beliefs on u, nor would i appreciate u pushing urs on me...i can coexist with as many different religions or cultures as there are out there, and not once doubt/question my own beliefs...as far as following the rules go, i agree, they shouldve read up on the rules prior to entering...but jus swallow ur pride this year, and see what can be done in the future about this....there's been rules throughout history that ppl refused to accept but eventually changed....ppl who are sayin they need to shut up and respect the rules need to remember how once, bak in the day, blacks had to sit in the back of the bus, couldnt use the same bathrooms, couldnt even sit in the same building as others....so i'd love to see ppl say 'wow u need to shut the fu*k up and respect the rules' about that....fu*king ignorant motherfu*kers need to accept other beliefs and respect them, cuz i guarantee the attitudes would b completely different if it was about ur beliefs....

and yes, if anyone cares, im muslim, born an raised in america...i love my freedom of religion but if anyone has a problem with it im capable of discussing my differences with him/her and moving on in a way that benefits both parties....iono this sh*t is annoying cuz ppl are so fu*king ignorant...
 04-17-2007, 04:10 PM         #91
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Candino said:
how so? why couldnt it be out of respect? if the country says its open, and accepting of all ppl, and religions...

edit: so wait if you have read the Quran... why argue its not said in it? For me to go out of my way, to argue with someone i dont kno to prove it, nah i dont care that much...
It is the sad truth that schools only let them wear them out of fear of offending.

To further prove my point. Religous crosses on chains are not to be worn in most countries unless underneath your clothing and hidden from view.

Why is it the christians have to hide their crosses but religions like islam are allowed their headscarfs to be worn in full view? Because they fear islam, they don't fear other religions.

People are scared of offending, because Islam followers are kind of over the top about this sort of stuff. Muslims are hardcore, they follow their religion properly. Where as most other religous people don't follow their religions properly
 11 years ago '04        #92
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 Twelveinchez said:

"O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them (when they go abroad). That will be better, so that they may be recognised and not annoyed. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.” (Al -Ahzab 59)

[pic - click to view]

“And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear therof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons or their sisters' sons, or their women or the servants whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of s3x, and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O you Believers, turn you all together towards Allah, that you may attain Bliss.” (Al Noor 31).

[pic - click to view]

Islam is a way of life. not something you follow only when it suits you

btw, nobody is forcing the Tournament people to adjust their rules to allow these girls to participate. it's their tournament and they can allow or deny whoever they want but what harm would come out of allowing these children to compete with a Hijab? is there an advantage gained by wearing it?
Any religion is a way of life
Thank you for posting that...Something Candino could NOT do but it does not change what they should have done prior to going to the tournie

As for the advantage ..maybe if you have to call a timeout because it comes loose..(Which I've seen happen) The losing opponent could get a much needed break. But its point f!ghting anyway so not in a say boxing or kickboxing sense. They could get a bit clearer instructions from the corner.

I see it more as a safety issue more than anything..they come undone and that can be a bit dangerous if the ref does not stop the f!ght in a timely manner.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 04-17-2007 at 04:21 PM..
 04-17-2007, 04:21 PM         #93
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
Any religoin is a way of life
Thank you for posting that...Something Candino could NOT do

As for the advantage ..maybe if you have to call a timeout because it comes loose..(Which I've seen happen) The losing opponent could get a much needed break. But its point f!ghting anyway so not in a say boxing or kickboxing sense. They could get a bit clearer instructions from the corner.

I see it more as a safety issue more than anything..they come undone and that can be a bit dangerous if the ref does not stop the f!ght in a timely manner.
A
i dont understand, how i didnt point out? i jsut didnt state it... And im sure they would have stipulatiosn if the girl were to f!ght with a hijab, and wat safety issues? if it comes undone? theres hijabs i seen girls play ball wit that have no pins, its just literally a scarfe?

your arguments are invalid, and your concerns are dumb
 11 years ago '04        #94
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
It is the sad truth that schools only let them wear them out of fear of offending.

To further prove my point. Religous crosses on chains are not to be worn in most countries unless underneath your clothing and hidden from view.

Why is it the christians have to hide their crosses but religions like islam are allowed their headscarfs to be worn in full view? Because they fear islam, they don't fear other religions.

People are scared of offending, because Islam followers are kind of over the top about this sort of stuff. Muslims are hardcore, they follow their religion properly. Where as most other religous people don't follow their religions properly
never hurd of the cross thing man

but that all goes back to the fact that the cross does not have to be worn...matter of fact i think it does not have alot to do with the religion besides the fact that Jesus (pbuh) was put onto it

hijab should be worn by a Muslim female and a turban should be worn by a Sikh

both are required

One of the dudes said we come to this land with an idea of practising what ever we want freely, its a free beautiful country (Canada)

I was reading somthing about how Hijabs and turbans are banned from parts of France (maybe all..im not sure) ..if that was the case in the first place you woudint have seen Muslims and Sikhs moving to France
 11 years ago '04        #95
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 Young Candino said:
i dont understand, how i didnt point out? i jsut didnt state it... And im sure they would have stipulatiosn if the girl were to f!ght with a hijab, and wat safety issues? if it comes undone? theres hijabs i seen girls play ball wit that have no pins, its just literally a scarfe?

your arguments are invalid, and your concerns are dumb
Make an exception for someone with a Hijab? Yeah that's fair to the other figher get the hell outta here...Pins? What the hell are you talking about..if you went to a tournie (which you claim to have been to) then you would haver seen it..

Im sorry that you just have the hardest time admiting that you didn't and dont have a clue to what your talking about...save it for another cat on Boxden..im not arguing with a point blank idiot.
 04-17-2007, 04:29 PM         #96
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImamThug187 said:
never hurd of the cross thing man

but that all goes back to the fact that the cross does not have to be worn...matter of fact i think it does not have alot to do with the religion besides the fact that Jesus (pbuh) was put onto it

hijab should be worn by a Muslim female and a turban should be worn by a Sikh

both are required

One of the dudes said we come to this land with an idea of practising what ever we want freely, its a free beautiful country (Canada)

I was reading somthing about how Hijabs and turbans are banned from parts of France (maybe all..im not sure) ..if that was the case in the first place you woudint have seen Muslims and Sikhs moving to France
Even if they weren't required, i guarantee they'd permit you to wear them.

It's because people are to pc and to fearful of offending people these days.
 11 years ago '04        #97
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9498 9498
 r a n c i d said:

:applause: :applause:
 04-17-2007, 04:33 PM         #98
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fkucdaw0rld said:
o sh*t its the kid who shot up virginia tech...damn its sensitive fu*ks like this f*g**t who go around buckin at n*ggas mindin their own business over some soft sh*t...damn

bottom line in the topic is let ppl do wat the fuk they wanna do, as long as its not harming anybody else...maybe cuz im from america im ok wit the whole freedom thing, so basically i feel like if ur doing what u wanna do and not steppin on my toes, have fun motherfu*ker...i dont impose my beliefs on u, nor would i appreciate u pushing urs on me...i can coexist with as many different religions or cultures as there are out there, and not once doubt/question my own beliefs...as far as following the rules go, i agree, they shouldve read up on the rules prior to entering...but jus swallow ur pride this year, and see what can be done in the future about this....there's been rules throughout history that ppl refused to accept but eventually changed....ppl who are sayin they need to shut up and respect the rules need to remember how once, bak in the day, blacks had to sit in the back of the bus, couldnt use the same bathrooms, couldnt even sit in the same building as others....so i'd love to see ppl say 'wow u need to shut the fu*k up and respect the rules' about that....fu*king ignorant motherfu*kers need to accept other beliefs and respect them, cuz i guarantee the attitudes would b completely different if it was about ur beliefs....

and yes, if anyone cares, im muslim, born an raised in america...i love my freedom of religion but if anyone has a problem with it im capable of discussing my differences with him/her and moving on in a way that benefits both parties....iono this sh*t is annoying cuz ppl are so fu*king ignorant...
lmao at this choke fu*ked loser using "n*gga" & stupid slang while still trying to talk intelligently... lol at you using virginia tech to diss me..... stupid fu*k i have family that goes there so please keep that sh*t outta your accusations.... and i dont give a fu*k if your muslim jew hindu ..... im defending a point ppl on this thread are using to hate on a faith (which im born into) ...... im not a religious individual but i respect what people have faith in ...... IF YOU DISRESPECT MY RELIGION EVEN THOUGH IM neutral..... i have all the right to say sh*t to whoever... and you ppl talking trash on a msg board isn't gonna fade me one but but just expose the hatred u have .....

CalcuoCuchicheo ..... just shut the fu*k up and keep outta conversations that dont involve you ..... tortilla boy getting all worked up even though no one needed your retarded line by line commentaries

Last edited by kokaine; 04-17-2007 at 04:40 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #99
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 D.Knight said:
hey tough luck, u gotta respect the rules, if i cant wear a du rag in skool than u can't wear a scarf during a martial arts tourney

Voice of reason.......
 11 years ago '04        #100
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:

Do you realize what your saying

Your acting like schools want Muslims and Sikhs to take off their religious wears

Your point makes no sence, school boards and the majority of goverments want their populations to feel secure and welcome..by doing this they respect their religious views and practices..and Why not? its not like a hijab or a turban is going to hurt anyone

Its respect
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy