Muslim Girls Kicked out of TaeKwonDo tournament for not removing Religious HeadScarve

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2007, 01:19 PM         #61
kocaine187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pointless...take it off and then just f!ght.
 04-17-2007, 02:20 PM         #62
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Comparing your du-rag, to someones sacred beleive in their religion... go k!ll yourself... ppl saying the girl is an idiot for believing in her religion i should throw u off a fukin bridge...

the fk does it matter if she has it on?... why not ask that...

Last edited by Young Candino; 04-17-2007 at 02:21 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #63
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
That sh*t is sacred to them. I would rather do a different f!ghting style TaeKwonDo.... She should do Yoga although the thing is that the long arm f!ghting style is a fake thinking you're Dahlsim.
 11 years ago '07        #64
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
When in Rome....
 11 years ago '04        #65
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
 Young Candino said:
Comparing your du-rag, to someones sacred beleive in their religion... go k!ll yourself... ppl saying the girl is an idiot for believing in her religion i should throw u off a fukin bridge...

It poses a safety issue. Why do they make EVERYONE take off their watches, earings, shoes, socks, etc.?

BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE RULES.

If it's that big of a deal to them, then they can find another activity to take part in.

Mother fu*kers always wanna get involved in something, and then try and change it to fit their way. It's not hard to take the sh*t off for 5min. f!ght and then put it back on.

Like it was said before, they are not required to wear them. Many muslim women don't wear them. So this is just really a group of people tryin' to claim discrimination for some bullsh*t reason.
 04-17-2007, 02:55 PM         #66
TuJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TuJay said:
how bout this.... I cant wear my Jesus pendant at basketball practice... i don't bi*ch about it i just take it off and get back to Jesus after... its not that serious... people taking religious too seriously causes war... even though religion is supposed to promote peace... anyway them girls forced it
uh hello?
 04-17-2007, 03:08 PM         #67
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Candino said:

Because it breaks the rules, idiot. The same way you can't step into a boxing ring with a fu*king baseball cap on.

We need to stop being so pc about religion... 'sacred belief'... fu*k off, i don't care if her hat was crafted by god himself, it doesn't belong in taekwondo

See this is the type of stuff that irritates me, the fact people expect the world to tip-toe around their fairytale, bordering mental insanity type of beliefs. fu*k your beliefs and follow the rules like everybody else.

Out of interest candido, you're obviously religous, or have religous family hense why you're offended by the truth. How do you feel about the kid who went to school in a pirate outfit, because he follows the pastafarian religion.

It's hard to anwser, you have 2 choices;

a) Think he shouldn't be aloud to wear it = You're a hypocrite and lost the argument

b) Think he should be allowed to wear it = You're an idiot for thinking someone should be aloud to stroll around school dressed as a pirate, regardless of his beliefs.

*awaits anwser*
 04-17-2007, 03:18 PM         #68
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

Out of interest candido, you're obviously religous, or have religous family hense why you're offended by the truth. How do you feel about the kid who went to school in a pirate outfit, because he follows the pastafarian religion.

It's hard to anwser, you have 2 choices;

a) Think he shouldn't be aloud to wear it = You're a hypocrite and lost the argument

b) Think he should be allowed to wear it = You're an idiot for thinking someone should be aloud to stroll around school dressed as a pirate, regardless of his beliefs.

*awaits anwser*
If the guy goes to school dressed in a pirate suit, thats his perrogative, he fuk i care if he does? doesnt harm me in any way... i may look at him as an idiot, but i wouldnt say the guy doesnt have the freedom to beleive in tis pastafarian religion...

but how can u compare that to a hijab bro? My cousin takes Taekwondo, ive been t o a few competions, ive seen girs wearing the same thing... Montreal prolyl 2 hours from my house, fkin frenchies are retards...

Ppl think this is cause of the rules in the sport? Nah, they also banned wearing the islamic scarfe in Football(soccer)... Now explain or show me the rule in futball it says u cant wear a scarfe no matter your religion...

Islam = Religion not a culture you fkin idiots...
 11 years ago '04        #69
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
^^^
That's a no brainer dog..The same reason they can't wear head bands around there neck like in football...It's a damn choke hazard...I see in soccer were they push and shove to get position...if you have extra needless material around your head it CAN get tangled unraveled and or pulled....They should not have to stop games because you need to adjust your hijab after you ate a turf burger from a sliding takle or an accidental head on collision or tipped from tangled feet

Also in tae Kwon Do if your extra head gear comes loose or has to be adjusted..what are going to do take a time out? fu*k that..that alone can be used to avert an a.ss whooping you where taking.

They do not have to wear it...if they weren't sure of the rules it's VERY easy to get ahold of the administration or who ever runs the tourney and find out..They did not do that...you have some nerve to show up to a Non Islamic event in a non islamic country then expect them to "accept" your traditional garb that does not fit into the rules...This is not that hard to understand.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 04-17-2007 at 03:33 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 Young Candino said:
If the guy goes to school dressed in a pirate suit, thats his perrogative, he fuk i care if he does? doesnt harm me in any way... i may look at him as an idiot, but i wouldnt say the guy doesnt have the freedom to beleive in tis pastafarian religion...

but how can u compare that to a hijab bro? My cousin takes Taekwondo, ive been t o a few competions, ive seen girs wearing the same thing... Montreal prolyl 2 hours from my house, fkin frenchies are retards...

Ppl think this is cause of the rules in the sport? Nah, they also banned wearing the islamic scarfe in Football(soccer)... Now explain or show me the rule in futball it says u cant wear a scarfe no matter your religion...

Ok besides baseball, can you show me any other sport where they allow the players to wear ADDITIONAL articles of clothing, accessories, etc. to their uniform?

NO

no sport allows jelwery, hats, or anything that is not part of that uniform. That's like me sayin' I wanna go play a basketball game, sportin' jeans and a fitted. It's not the way it is.

and AGAIN, it's not religious, it's cultural and they ARE NOT required to wear them. There are many muslim women who don't wear one.

So if your main argument is that it's because it's sacred to them, that sh*t don't fly. Either sh*t or get off the pot. If you wanna play the game, you gotta play by the rules.

If your cousin' or homeboy or whatever's dojo allows them to wear the head scarf, then tell them bi*ches to go join his dojo.
 04-17-2007, 03:30 PM         #71
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:

They do not have to wear it...if they weren't sure of the rules it's VERY easy to get ahold of the administration or who ever runs the tourney and find out..They did not do that...you have some nerve to show up to a Non Islamic event in a non islamic country then expect them to "accept" your traditional garb that does not fit into the rules...This is not that hard to understand.
They dont have to wear it, but if they believe in their religion, theyre not just gonna take it off are they? thats just contradicting themselves... haha a non-islamic country, where its in their constitution that every person has a right to their religion... CANADA isnt America... Not even close when it comes down to it... We dont persecute ppl cause of where they are from, or wat they believe in... so fuk outta here wit that bullsh*t...

Italy2Brklyn, i think the gel in ur hair is suffocatin your brain fam... unless you kno Islam back and forth, how can you say the Hijab is culutural you idiot? Its stated in the sacred quran for them to wear it, so if they dont believe in their religion they wouldnt wear it... how is this culutral? go read a book

Last edited by Young Candino; 04-17-2007 at 03:32 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 Cutty Olds said:
you have some nerve to show up to a Non Islamic event in a non islamic country then expect them to "accept" your traditional garb that does not fit into the rules...This is not that hard to understand.
fu*k YES!!!!!!!!

THIS SHOULD END THE THREAD RIGHT THERE.
 04-17-2007, 03:35 PM         #73
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Candino said:

They're the same because neither has any factual information to back up their backwards beliefs. That's how their beliefs are the same.

And i'll show you the rule in football. It's the one that says you wear studded boots, socks, shorts and a tshirt. There doesn't have to be a rule saying you cannot wear a scarf, but if a scarf isn't on the attire least then it isn't to be worn... the same way you can't play the game in timberland boots and a pair of jeans:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #74
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 Young Candino said:
They dont have to wear it, but if they believe in their religion, theyre not just gonna take it off are they? thats just contradicting themselves... haha a non-islamic country, where its in their constitution that every person has a right to their religion... CANADA isnt America... Not even close when it comes down to it... We dont persecute ppl cause of where they are from, or wat they believe in... so fuk outta here wit that bullsh*t...

Italy2Brklyn, i think the gel in ur hair is suffocatin your brain fam... unless you kno Islam back and forth, how can you say the Hijab is culutural you idiot? Its stated in the sacred quran for them to wear it, so if they dont believe in their religion they wouldnt wear it... how is this culutral? go read a book
If they believe in there religion? It's a TRADITIONAL thing..you show me in the Quran where it says they HAVE to wear it

Canada is JUST like fu*kin America ...really whats the difference when it comes down to it...honestly Stop kidding yourself...And definitely don't run that goody 2 shoes "We don't persecute people for whatever" bullsh*t by me ...I been grown for a while and know bullsh*t when I see it It's also about as NON ISLAMIC as you can get! Constitutions have d!ck to do with it...actually it has ALOT to do with it!

If they wanted to f!ght in the tourney they should have took the proper actions to find out PRIOR to going...let me ask you this...DID THEY WEAR THEM LAST TOURNEY? Hmmmmmm.....

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 04-17-2007 at 03:42 PM..
 04-17-2007, 03:41 PM         #75
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
They're the same because neither has any factual information to back up their backwards beliefs. That's how their beliefs are the same.

And i'll show you the rule in football. It's the one that says you wear studded boots, socks, shorts and a tshirt. There doesn't have to be a rule saying you cannot wear a scarf, but if a scarf isn't on the attire least then it isn't to be worn... the same way you can't play the game in timberland boots and a pair of jeans:rolleyes:
Rancid ima guess your atheist... but regardless, you still gotta respect the next persons beliefs, like they yours man...

But thats common sense, course i wouldnt go on the pitch wearing timbs and jeans... but to tell someone cause of their belief in religion, they cant partitcipate? wat happened to that freedom?

Last edited by Young Candino; 04-17-2007 at 03:43 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #76
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
 Styl3s said:
its a fu*king martial art tourney, its justified, there are rules.. religion is no exception.. it has nothing to do with fu*king religion, im tired of ignorant fools always blaming people for retarded sh*t.. OH ITS BECAUSE IM BLACK! oh you wont let me do this because of my religion! oh you treat me this way because im arab :rolleyes:

BTW- you do know your not allowed to wear any type of head gear in most public school, religion or not it doesnt matter.
religion is a exception for everything

they are the original rules of life

compared to some bullsh*t taekwaondo or w/e

its not like wearin thes scarf would make it cheating
 11 years ago '04        #77
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
 Cutty Olds said:
If they believe in there religion? It's a TRADITIONAL thing..you show me in the Quran where it says they HAVE to wear it

Canada is JUST like fu*kin America ...really whats the difference when it comes down to it...honestly Stop kidding yourself...And definitely don't run that goody 2 shoes "We don't persecute people for whatever" bullsh*t by me ...I been grown for a while and know bullsh*t when I see it

If they wanted to f!ght in the tourney they should have took the proper actions to find out PRIOR to going...let me ask you this...DID THEY WEAR THEM LAST TOURNEY? Hmmmmmm.....
LOL man I can tell that you dont know anything about Islam

it is recuired religously and traditionally

and once you wear it your not suppose to stop wearing it (obviously when your home you can take it off and other exceptiongs....taekwondo not being one of them)
 11 years ago '04        #78
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 ImamThug187 said:
religion is a exception for everything

they are the original rules of life

compared to some bullsh*t taekwaondo or w/e

its not like wearin thes scarf would make it cheating
Would you send your team to a tourney that is not yours and just a.ssume you could wear something that you know full well is NOT in the norm for the sport your participating in?

And no I don't know anything about Islam thats why I said "Show Me"

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 04-17-2007 at 03:46 PM..
 04-17-2007, 03:45 PM         #79
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Candino said:
But thats common sense, course i wouldnt go on the pitch wearing timbs and jeans... but to tell someone cause of their belief in religion, they cant partitcipate? wat happened to that freedom?
I've told you why. Because the clothing is against the regulations.

I don't give a fu*k about religion, as you've probably noticed. Religion cannot break the rules.

In America or w/e the rules are you can't wear that sort of head gear, religion or not. If some religous head came to America and said their religion states they can have s3x with 12 year olds, would you let it fly? No, because it's against the rules.

Rules are in place for a reason; religion does not surpass the rules. Stop being so pc and kick religous heads in a mental institution with the likes of Britney Spears and them
 04-17-2007, 03:47 PM         #80
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:

Canada is JUST like fu*kin America ...really whats the difference when it comes down to it...honestly Stop kidding yourself...And definitely don't run that goody 2 shoes "We don't persecute people for whatever" bullsh*t by me ...I been grown for a while and know bullsh*t when I see it It's also about as NON ISLAMIC as you can get! Constitutions have d*ck to do with it...actually it has ALOT to do with it!

Have you read the Quran? Nah you havent... so isntead of me showing you, that your wrong, why dont you research yourself, and gain some knowledge?

Nah, Canada isnt anything like America... difference is up north we use common sense, where as your average american has the IQ of a toddler... but thats something different...

And yeah i seen a few girls wearing them at past tourneys... so?

But ima leave it at that, not tryin to debate, change your minds, just puttin my 2 cents in... tellin the girl she cant wear her hijab = bullsh*t...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy