Muslim Girls Kicked out of TaeKwonDo tournament for not removing Religious HeadScarve

most viewed right now
 180
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-17-2007, 11:38 AM         #41
nirvana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
u wear a rag to personify how "gangster" you are..... dumbass..... tough luck? the girl wore that cuz of her beliefs ..... does you religion tell your to listen to sh*tty violent music, and dress in some jail type clothes? NO it doesnt, but her religion tells her to do so ..... and its not harming anybody .....
saying that someone wears a do rag to personify how gangster you are is a broad generalization and religion doesn't mandate her to wear it. there are plenty of muslim women who don't.
 04-17-2007, 11:40 AM         #42
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nirvana said:
saying that someone wears a do rag to personify how gangster you are is a broad generalization and religion doesn't mandate her to wear it. there are plenty of muslim women who don't.

you didnt see what the dude wrote... you read what you only wanted to ... he used his example to justify how she shouldnt wear a hijab since he cant wear a rag to school ..... read my other posts then youll see why i said that....
 04-17-2007, 11:44 AM         #43
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
real original... besides the fact i can type that quick since im not computer illiterate... plus i can comprehend a lil better than you... lets stop the kiddy bullsh*t and end this now ... i can understand why ppl are mad since its rules... but dont use it do demorralize someones faith .... which is what a new member gave me hate for lol.... "suck osama off" and sh*t coming from new member is very hilarious since retard doesnt realize ill end his rep power.... lol
LOL, type faster than me... Is that an invitation to some sort of keyboard joust you silly nerd

You're even gloating about ending peoples rep power Your dad ought to have put a shotgun to your head at birth and painted the fu*king room red, you dirty oxygen-theif
 04-17-2007, 11:46 AM         #44
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
you didnt see what the dude wrote... you read what you only wanted to ... he used his example to justify how she shouldnt wear a hijab since he cant wear a rag to school ..... read my other posts then youll see why i said that....
And his example was worth merit. Clothing is clothing at the end of the day. Just because someones clothing is being worn because of their imaginary God doesn't make it any more acceptable
 04-17-2007, 11:47 AM         #45
deileoni  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good fu*k em
 04-17-2007, 11:49 AM         #46
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
LOL, type faster than me... Is that an invitation to some sort of keyboard joust you silly nerd

You're even gloating about ending peoples rep power Your dad ought to have put a shotgun to your head at birth and painted the fu*king room red, you dirty oxygen-theif
lmao you dirty yellow teeth brit..... 7000+ posts and your talking sh*t ....lmao .... ive been here longer and i just got over a 1000 posts.... at your lame fu*king low life self laughing at your own sh*t ..... and calling names like its gonna do me any harm ..... bro your just pissed for no reason ... i even agreed with you to a certain extent yet your irritant mind state is just being stupid now .....
 04-17-2007, 11:53 AM         #47
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
lmao you dirty yellow teeth brit..... 7000+ posts and your talking sh*t ....lmao .... ive been here longer and i just got over a 1000 posts.... at your lame fu*king low life self laughing at your own sh*t ..... and calling names like its gonna do me any harm ..... bro your just pissed for no reason ... i even agreed with you to a certain extent yet your irritant mind state is just being stupid now .....
The difference is i'm not running around gloating over my 7000 post count

Keep trying though; i'm sure if you attempt a comeback enough times, they'll be a slight chance of you making yourself look less of an idiot than you already have
 04-17-2007, 11:54 AM         #48
TuJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how bout this.... I cant wear my Jesus pendant at basketball practice... i don't bi*ch about it i just take it off and get back to Jesus after... its not that serious... people taking religious too seriously causes war... even though religion is supposed to promote peace... anyway them girls forced it
 04-17-2007, 11:56 AM         #49
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
The difference is i'm not running around gloating over my 7000 post count

Keep trying though; i'm sure if you attempt a comeback enough times, they'll be a slight chance of you making yourself look less of an idiot than you already have
finish highschool bro ... its ok .... u win .... just try not to let your real life fall back .... go to a university and see how you'll be treated there.... thats if you make it .. and you'll see what "smart" really is ... all the encourgment from you mom isnt gonna makea difference when you get to a real world situation ... keep reaching for the stars in boxden.... and lose at life.... scum bag....
 04-17-2007, 12:00 PM         #50
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
finish highschool bro ... its ok .... u win .... just try not to let your real life fall back .... go to a university and see how you'll be treated there.... thats if you make it .. and you'll see what "smart" really is ... all the encourgment from you mom isnt gonna makea difference when you get to a real world situation ... keep reaching for the stars in boxden.... and lose at life.... scum bag....
You're digging yourself deeper and deeper here. Where have i suggested or even implied i'm smart.

Me calling you an idiot = I think i'm smart... Why, what an interesting thought pattern you have there

I hope your posts are just one big joke and you're pretending to be as much as a moron as you have been, just to provoke some sort of attention from posters. Because i can only pity your parents if you're this stupid in reality
 04-17-2007, 12:03 PM         #51
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant stop laughing at kokaine

dude is such a fu*king moron

and whats up with "low life" and "scum bag" thats all you fu*king say
 04-17-2007, 12:04 PM         #52
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like i said keep reaching for the stars on boxden .... lol at you trynna interpret my posts very hard.... which just means your insecurity.... are u second guessing youself... this is my last post to a low life scum bag .... call me what you want to get youeself to sleep better at night knowing you won an e-argument but in life bro ..... im laps ahead of you .... now interpret this real hard and try to find some sh*t to bicker at .... its comical now im arguing to some retard whose having a hard time understanding english and is tempted to use "bloody" "crumpet" gay a.ss lingo .....


lmao!!!!!!!! styles getting all emotional over me calling u pussies scum bags..... please both of you need to finish highschool and get on my level ... then we can talk without obscenities. .... until then educate yourselves


Last edited by kokaine; 04-17-2007 at 12:06 PM..
 04-17-2007, 12:11 PM         #53
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how am i getting emotional? your the one writing an essay everytime someone calls you a moron

hmm whos the emotional one?

retard, finish highschool? son im on my 3rd year at college, when you get out of your moms basement then talk to me.
 04-17-2007, 12:14 PM         #54
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
how am i getting emotional? your the one writing an essay everytime someone calls you a moron

hmm whos the emotional one?

retard, finish highschool? son im on my 3rd year at college, when you get out of your moms basement then talk to me.

actually sorry im at co-op i live near the company i work for .... i do research in mechanical engineering ... i work part-time with that... plus i attend university full time ..... lol getting all emotional again ... if u do attend college make it a worth while degree bro .. humanities or artisies doesnt count.... and community college isnt a college .....lol falsely accusing my status to your low life sh*t ....... please stop aruguin with me and your alias as well .... 2 7000+ posters getting at each other panties isnt my cup of tea...... if you wanna talk all matured .... start with a knowledgable post... and maybe i can give you 2 some credit

if u wanna keep this convo at some grudge level ... i can also do that ..


Last edited by kokaine; 04-17-2007 at 12:16 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #55
lethald1 
space
avatar space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
i took taekwondo for a while when i was younger. mostly every martial art (especially the old ones like taekwondo) is got its own rules and beliefs/values. im surprised they went so far as to kick them out of it tho, must've been some stubborn a.ss traditional koreans running the show.
 04-17-2007, 12:19 PM         #56
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
actually sorry im at co-op i live near the company i work for .... i do research in mechanical engineering ... i work part-time with that... plus i attend university full time ..... lol getting all emotional again ... if u do attend college make it a worth while degree bro .. humanities or artisies doesnt count.... and community college isnt a college .....lol falsely accusing my status to your low life sh*t ....... please stop aruguin with me and your alias as well .... 2 7000+ posters getting at each other panties isnt my cup of tea...... if you wanna talk all matured .... start with a knowledgable post... and maybe i can give you 2 some credit

if u wanna keep this convo at some grudge level ... i can also do that ..
i wasnt aware that ITT-Tech was a community college.. last time i checked it was a private for profit school

lol @ you catching feelings

kokaine = that fat 30 year old that lives with his mom


Last edited by Styl3s; 04-17-2007 at 12:21 PM..
 04-17-2007, 12:23 PM         #57
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
like i said keep reaching for the stars on boxden .... lol at you trynna interpret my posts very hard.... which just means your insecurity.... are u second guessing youself... this is my last post to a low life scum bag .... call me what you want to get youeself to sleep better at night knowing you won an e-argument but in life bro ..... im laps ahead of you .... now interpret this real hard and try to find some sh*t to bicker at .... its comical now im arguing to some retard whose having a hard time understanding english and is tempted to use "bloody" "crumpet" gay a.ss lingo .....


lmao!!!!!!!! styles getting all emotional over me calling u pussies scum bags..... please both of you need to finish highschool and get on my level ... then we can talk without obscenities. .... until then educate yourselves
Haha...

Trying to persuade boxden members that you have a life = you lost

In this thread alone you've favoured religion, mentioned how great your life is in every post, repeated your poor attempts at insults, brought up Brit remarks because you're losing an argument, gloated about how fast you can type, gloated about how you can remove some new kids rep, repeated the words 'scumbags', a.ssumed winning internet arguments is important and last but not least, you keep telling people to educate themselfs, when you have the English level of a 4 year old.

You lost. Just let it go and leave. Before i get 'bloody' mad
 04-17-2007, 12:36 PM         #58
TuJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
how am i getting emotional? your the one writing an essay everytime someone calls you a moron

hmm whos the emotional one?

retard, finish highschool? son im on my 3rd year at college, when you get out of your moms basement then talk to me.
c'mon guys be nice.... he doesnt live in his moms basement... his mom just lives in his upstairs :D


Last edited by TuJay; 04-17-2007 at 12:40 PM..
 04-17-2007, 12:37 PM         #59
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TuJay said:
c'mon guys be nice.... he doesnt live in his moms basement... him mom just lives in his upstairs :D
 04-17-2007, 01:12 PM         #60
BangEmSmurf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatDudeMJ said:
Your doo rag doesnt have sh*t to do with your religious convictions... ^
the hijab has nothing to do with religion it has something to do with tradition..like the easter bunny to christians
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy