Muslim Girls Kicked out of TaeKwonDo tournament for not removing Religious HeadScarve

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
418 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
 kokaine said:
fu*k those 2 that are trynna justify her to remove her hijab ... that retard used a bad example to fu*king get his point across.... and that reatd "great khali".... at this dumbass coparing a pro sport to an barely amateur .... extracurricular activity..... fu*king low life hater......
^^^
Since you said it's "barely amateur"
You do know that Tae Kwon Do is an Olympic Event...it's a little more than a extracurricular activity
You can't wear on in

Muay Thai Kick Boxing
American Style KickBoxing
Judo
Brazilian Juijitsu
Boxing
Sambo
Krav Maga
Karate (Any Style)
FreeStyle/Greeco/Traditional wrestling

Why would you think Tae Kwon Do would get a pass? I understand he used a bad example but the point is..The rules BEEN there, and they know they were blatantly bold to attempt to wear an unauthorized head garment that could EASILY cause safety concerns or delay a match inadvertantly with out even asking first to see if it was legit. They are called full contact sports for a reason...no matter how controlled the contact is...it's just that.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 04-17-2007 at 11:11 AM..
 04-17-2007, 11:09 AM         #22
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll break this down hypothetically.

If i believed God was a flying pink giraffe. And this pink Giraffe told me i must where a bandana with an imaga of a flying pink giraffe on it. And i went into your busisness work place, lets say selling cars, and i told you it was my belief... Would you allow me to wear it.

No, you wouldn't.... Because it's fu*king stupid
 04-17-2007, 11:10 AM         #23
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trb_5 said:
im muslim...and im more angry at the girls then at the tournament..its like this....i think some of them take religion in a sense to far...like at airports..you see our women sometimes wearing borkas...but why..your drawing attention to yourself for no reason..your creating problems for yourself...people will look at you....and airport security will probably harass you....but if you had the common sense to wear just a simple hijab or nothing at all...none of it would happen...then when it does happen they complain that they were being harassed..well of course cuz you were drawing attention to yourself

same with this....if in the tournament they knew that a hijab or any head garment is not allowed then they shouldnt have worn it....in the quran it doesnt say if you dont wear a hijab your going to hell...you dont even have to wear one....and to go to a tournament for taekwondo and refuse to take it off when you know your not allowed to wear it is drawing attention to yourself for no reason..it has nothing to do with race or religion...its just a rule...they didnt follow the rule and then they cry religious discrimination
thats understandable ... but people are using this incident to hate on a person
following their beliefs ... but she did put it amongst her self to be put in a situation liek this .. they couldve easily started a separate club or whatever....

To Jai and Cutty..... I never said classes allow rags... but he used that sh*t as an example to justify how its correct to ban a headscarve.... to cutty, i understand its full contact but im saying people are using this to demmoralize someones faith ... if they dont wanna be amercanized and live their life... let them as long as their not fu*king with someone else..

Last edited by kokaine; 04-17-2007 at 11:14 AM..
 04-17-2007, 11:12 AM         #24
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
following their beliefs ... but she did put it amongst her self to be put in a situation liek this .. they couldve easily started a separate club or whatever....
A seperate club for religous people who refuse to remove their religous clothing
 11 years ago '05        #25
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 kokaine said:
that sh*t woulda flopped
 04-17-2007, 11:13 AM         #26
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I'll break this down hypothetically.

If i believed God was a flying pink giraffe. And this pink Giraffe told me i must where a bandana with an imaga of a flying pink giraffe on it. And i went into your busisness work place, lets say selling cars, and i told you it was my belief... Would you allow me to wear it.

No, you wouldn't.... Because it's fu*king stupid
i would let you wear it so i could laugh at you all day
 04-17-2007, 11:14 AM         #27
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
fu*k those 2 that are trynna justify her to remove her hijab ... that retard used a bad example to fu*king get his point across.... and that reatd "great khali".... at this dumbass coparing a pro sport to an barely amateur .... extracurricular activity..... fu*king low life hater......
its a fu*king sport, it doesnt matter you idiot, THERES RULES

and what the fu*k is a reatd?
 04-17-2007, 11:15 AM         #28
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
i would let you wear it so i could laugh at you all day
lol you get my point though
 11 years ago '05        #29
matthew7 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
just take the damn things off your head . . .damn!!!!
 04-17-2007, 11:15 AM         #30
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol morons... i used that separate club sh*t for an example ahahha .... i knowit wolda flopped... 2 ppl with hijabs and no one else joining the club lol ....
 04-17-2007, 11:19 AM         #31
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
lol you get my point though
yeah i do
 04-17-2007, 11:21 AM         #32
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
its a fu*king sport, it doesnt matter you idiot, THERES RULES

and what the fu*k is a reatd?
lmao at you trynna correct me ... your not on my level bro once you get to a prestegious university then talk sh*t... get to an engineering program then talk all that smart a.ss talk ....trynna talk trash stupid motherfu*king rat basturd I BOX A AMATEURLY ... while its apprant you think wwf is real ...... so shut your degenerate mouth up before i conversatively shut your twat up you puss bag.....

low life scum bags.... its funny how you can talk sh*t like you know something on the net.... yet in real life you live with your moms.... prolly a virgin prepubesceny lil teen getting all worked up from a typo i made

Last edited by kokaine; 04-17-2007 at 11:23 AM..
 04-17-2007, 11:22 AM         #33
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
lmao at you trynna correct me ... your not on my level bro once you get to a university then talk sh*t in one of the biggest programs....trynna talk trash stupid motherfu*king rat basturd I BOX ... while its apprant you got motivation off wwf...... so shut your degenerate mouth up before i conversatively shut your twat up you puss bag.....
LOL, this guy doesn't know his arse from his elbows
 04-17-2007, 11:24 AM         #34
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ your british .... fu*k off puss bag
 04-17-2007, 11:26 AM         #35
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
^ your british .... fu*k off puss bag
And the relevance of that is what? It doesn't change the fact you're an idiot:rolleyes:

Thanks for the reminder though, i almost forgot i was British
 04-17-2007, 11:29 AM         #36
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
And the relevance of that is what? It doesn't change the fact you're an idiot:rolleyes:

lol at a scum bag telling me im an idiot.... i beg to differ.... while the best you can get is trynna prove a religion wrong .... over a fu*king kid sport... in real life your a nobody ... please get educated and open minded besides that athiest mind set you got.... im sure your upset over your faith but ... others follow it strictly..... but remember get educated and not actually talk outta your a.ss.... cuz i can do that since this topic relates to me ... your dumbass athiest comments arent gonna convince ppl who live life by their religion
 11 years ago '04        #37
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,037 | Props total: 19629 19629
 r a n c i d said:

what's the deal Rancid, Sonning kids as usual I see..... haha
 04-17-2007, 11:32 AM         #38
DnSouth28  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a sh*t? if they dont want to follow the rules of the sport they're in either dont sign up for the sh*t in the first place or move to a muslim country where they can wear their islamic sh*t without any problems.
 04-17-2007, 11:33 AM         #39
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
lol at a scum bag telling me im an idiot.... i beg to differ.... while the best you can get is trynna prove a religion wrong .... over a fu*king kid sport... in real life your a nobody ... please get educated and open minded besides that athiest mind set you got.... im sure your upset over your faith but ... others follow it strictly..... but remember get educated and not actually talk outta your a.ss.... cuz i can do that since this topic relates to me ... your dumbass athiest comments arent gonna convince ppl who live life by their religion
Wow, you typed all that in an attempt to prove you're not an idiot.

You really got your point across[/end sarcasm]
 04-17-2007, 11:37 AM         #40
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Wow, you typed all that in an attempt to prove you're not an idiot.

You really got your point across[/end sarcasm]
real original... besides the fact i can type that quick since im not computer illiterate... plus i can comprehend a lil better than you... lets stop the kiddy bullsh*t and end this now ... i can understand why ppl are mad since its rules... but dont use it do demorralize someones faith .... which is what a new member gave me hate for lol.... "suck osama off" and sh*t coming from new member is very hilarious since retard doesnt realize ill end his rep power.... lol

Last edited by kokaine; 04-17-2007 at 11:38 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago