Muslim Girls Kicked out of TaeKwonDo tournament for not removing Religious HeadScarve

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #201
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
rules are rules bi*ches ....
 04-20-2007, 01:07 PM         #202
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mszomola said:
rules are rules bi*ches ....

Exactly, its not your born right to f!ght in this tournament so, if you don't like the rules then quit.
 04-20-2007, 01:38 PM         #203
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think its quite understandable to do that. with a head scarf, you cant see as well probably (or run the risk of it getting disheveled and in your eyes more). additionally, if people cant clearly see your face, thats vital communication that you are missing, and in a martial arts tournament, that could be dangerous for either person!
 04-20-2007, 01:38 PM         #204
Xx350zxXG's^  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have no side in this but... when like signing up for the tourney, you are expected and be aware to follow the rules, so it was kind of the muslims fault for joining... but then~ i respect that they followed they religion.

Yeah... just know and be aware of what you are about to do and make sure it doesn't start nething
 04-20-2007, 02:50 PM         #205
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

unkletae said:
this is what i wrote and below here is your response to my post. all we are talking about is someone who can't follow the rules and you are all worked up with this east vs. west bullsh*t. grow up. be an adult. follow the damn rules.

in red. this is how hypocritical you've been. someone else's rule is stupid but yours happens to be valid and reasonable because it's religious??? you can break other's rules but don't mess with mine attitude is what i can't stand. double standards

dinero,

for the last time, oppressing one's religion has nothing to do with following to rules. you want respect for her religion and the TKD organization wants respect for it's rules. what so fu*king difficult to understand??? why do the people who got nothing to do with islam have to follow and abide by it's rule??? it's your belief, your religion and if YOU want to practice it fine, but don't try to get others to conform to your belief. it's not all about muslims and this case has got everything to do with one's abilities to follow the rules.

also, i find it funny that you would accuse me of ignorant because you suppose i have no respect for islam, but in a sense aren't you being just as ignorant for wanting everybody to bow down to muslim's wish??? where is muslim's understandings for other people??? why can't they conform like the rest of the world??? why does anyone have to change anything that has been in smooth operation until this individual??? like i said above, which you or iman have side stepped, what do you do about people who are in a wheelchair, missing limbs, or blind??? do we change the rules for them to compete???

finally, their religious significants are for the believer. for the non believers, your significants in religion means about much as the dirt between your finger nail. if it means that much to you, don't compete. you don't see a christian going to marilyn manson concert and at the show demanding they change the show because it goes against their christian beliefs, do ya??? they just simply don't go because it does not agree with what they believe.

or a buddist going to a boxing match and asking them not to be violent because it offends his belief of living in harmony???

or a jewish person going to a skin head meetings and demand they talk nice about the jewish people because they had no choice in being a jewish person from birth and they should be treated with respect???

these people simply do not go because of difference in philosophy and beliefs.

so before you get all pissed off in your reply and call people ignorant, you really need to see the big picture and realize it's not always about accomodating the muslims. this world belongs to everyone and if you want to participate in someone else's customary sport, follow their rules or don't compete. it has nothing to do with oppressing one's belief but everything to do with one's ability to follow some god damn rules. ok.
I ain't specifically target you as being ignorant of Islam I said the west is, which is a general a.ssessment which is pretty accurate considering our society views on other cultures. It's like the founding father call the natives savage beast but took Hiwattha whole thing with the 5 Leagues, we tend to look down on other cultures and feel were superior and everybody must abide to our rules .Im not saying Islam is right & we wrong they have fault too.

As far as their belief them dude take it more to heart then we do, and we don't. Im just putting myself in there shoes, as far as me personally I dont adhere to religious belief but try my best to understand other people way of thinking.To me & you it just a head scarve,a piece of cloth to them it mean way more.

P.S How am I being a Hypocrite, Wearing Pink has always been even my neice knew that since she began to talk. Im from a different era that world aparts but I am not stuck in no time warp neither.

[pic - click to view]

04-20-2007, 02:52 PM         #206
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:

Exactly, its not your born right to f!ght in this tournament so, if you don't like the rules then quit.

This dude with a righteous name with a western mind... I pity the fool :thumbsdow

[pic - click to view]

04-20-2007, 02:53 PM         #207
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:

Am I the only one who notice the irony....This dude with a righteous name with a western mind... I pity the fool :thumbsdow

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #208
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,494 | Props total: 6446 6446
society is stupid. i hate that I cant even wear wristbands with ish like jesus saves on it, when im playing in games for football
 11 years ago '04        #209
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
 DINER0 said:

Am I the only one who notice the irony....This dude with a righteous name with a western mind... I pity the fool :thumbsdow

[pic - click to view]

LOL yea agreed, weird
 04-20-2007, 03:25 PM         #210
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ lol We all entitle to our opinion as you can see by this immensely popular thread..who knew
 11 years ago '04        #211
mastermind 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,886 | Props total: 840 840

this is what u have to wear during a tournament how are they supposed to see with none the less put the protective head gear on with the religious garment over their face it's a safety risk

kicks to the head are legal btw
 04-20-2007, 04:25 PM         #212
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DINER0 said:

I ain't specifically target you as being ignorant of Islam I said the west is, which is a general a.ssessment which is pretty accurate considering our society views on other cultures. It's like the founding father call the natives savage beast but took Hiwattha whole thing with the 5 Leagues, we tend to look down on other cultures and feel were superior and everybody must abide to our rules .Im not saying Islam is right & we wrong they have fault too.

As far as their belief them dude take it more to heart then we do, and we don't. Im just putting myself in there shoes, as far as me personally I dont adhere to religious belief but try my best to understand other people way of thinking.To me & you it just a head scarve,a piece of cloth to them it mean way more.

P.S How am I being a Hypocrite, Wearing Pink has always been even my neice knew that since she began to talk. Im from a different era that world aparts but I am not stuck in no time warp neither.

[pic - click to view]

I feel you and this one subject I feel we are not going to agree. However I hope you don't view me as a bigot but you can accuse me being a non believer. As far as the hypocrit comment, it was your notion of being open minded and be respectful toward the Muslims, but could not do the same with the rules of the competition. You kind of lost me with the pink subject. LOL.

also I agree with your west's outlook on the rest or the world, but now we are straying from the original topic, which was the issue of regulation appearal. Plus this is different then the school issue because school is needed in a child's life, but taekwondo lesson is an activity she chose to partake.

Again, as I said above, this issue is not about oppressing one's belief but simply enforcing the rules and regulations of this particular sport.

We are just going have to agree to disagree on this one.
 11 years ago '04        #213
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
Someone told me this a few days ago..i never hurd it before

it goes

"Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one.."

makes sence lol
 11 years ago '06        #214
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 391 391
they shood have to take them offff !!!!!!!!
 04-21-2007, 08:38 AM         #215
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImamThug187 said:
Someone told me this a few days ago..i never hurd it before

it goes

"Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one.."

makes sence lol

well, here's one more opinion. all religion manage to do for this thread was to divide people. all because it cannot tolerate one simple rule, it has managed to harbor ill feelings and create division amongst people. ironic???
"Such evil deeds could religion prompt." Lucretius (96 BC - 55 BC)

basically, with or without your belief, if you are in someone's house, you do not make the rules. you follow them.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago