Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins?
Ohio State 10 24.39%
Southern California 31 75.61%
Voters: 41. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-13-2007, 05:13 PM         #121
Sangria1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Callahan calls a good game and they play mistake free football they got a chance
 09-13-2007, 05:18 PM         #122
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Magic said:
the amount of USC haters on this site is tremendously funny, i mean....this is what happens when we winnin, keep usin trojan boys, keep winnin
Its all mathematics......wins = haters.......

take away the success and the haters go with it......

it's all cuz our victories come at the expense of SO MANY teams losses....
 09-13-2007, 05:24 PM         #123
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmtrack19 said:
watch how many usc fans disappear if they lose to nebraska if braska wins im making a giant thread just to laugh at usc
dt
Sounds like the typical hater I'm talkin bout.....

Droolin for the day.......

Nothin better to do........can't congratulate....just hate......why?

Dont worry tho....If we win......I WON'T rub it in.......

No hate in my blood.....And the only Trojan fan I seen on this site is me other than Mr. Magic and one other person......

So where is this legion of USC bandwagoners you speak of?.......cuz All I see is haters.......THICK.......
 10 years ago '04        #124
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
If i had to choose a team I would say Nebraska

But quite frankly I dont really care about either school. im just hoping for a good game to watch

Doesnt mean im a hater

just means I dont really give 2 fu*ks about it.
 10 years ago '07        #125
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
ay on a lighter note...this n*gga up here in omaha talkin bout streakin that game...fair warning..the after party for this game is gonna be SERIOUS! all kinds of bi*ches that dont even watch football... so even if we lose its still great to b a Husker...
 09-14-2007, 12:32 AM         #126
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Turner, Hazelton and Ausberry will face their first test together on the road against the Cornhuskers.

By Lonnie White, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
September 14, 2007

Minutes after USC's football practice ended Thursday, three of the Trojans' leading wide receivers walked off the field together, excited about the opportunity they face at Nebraska this weekend.

Junior Patrick Turner could not hide it. Neither could sophomore Vidal Hazelton, nor redshirt freshman David Ausberry. Finally, a chance to play together in a big road game on a national stage.

"We're really looking forward to just going out there on the field and cutting loose," said Ausberry, expected to start with Turner. "We want to do it all where everything works. We're going to run. We're going to pass. We're going there to win."

After looking very pedestrian in a four-touchdown victory over Idaho on Sept. 1, USC is ready to take the next step in its offensive development since the departure of receivers Steve Smith, Dwayne Jarrett and Chris McFoy.

With Turner missing the Idaho game because of injury, this will be the first time USC's new group of receivers -- which includes freshman Ronald Johnson, sophomore Travon Patterson and senior Brad Walker -- will at least be close to full force.

"We really have a good game plan with things for a lot of players," said Hazelton, who had four catches for 44 yards and one touchdown against Idaho. "I know that I'm looking forward to playing in this game. . . . This is my first big game like this, so I don't really have anything to compare with this."

The Trojans will face a secondary that rotates seniors Cortney Grixby and Zack Bowman and junior Armando Murillo at cornerback. The Cornhuskers gave up only 248 passing yards in winning their first two games of the season.

"They have a real tough secondary. They are fast and physical," Turner said about Nebraska. "But everybody you play is different. Their guys play a little bit different than the way our guys play but they are good. It's going to be a big challenge."

Ausberry said he expects the difference maker to be senior quarterback John David b00ty.

"He gives us a lot of confidence," Ausberry said. "He's been in the program a very long time. We listen to him. He knows what we should do. We know all we have to do is go out there and run good routes and he'll get the ball to us."

USC Coach Pete Carroll on Nebraska's complex offense: "They can really load you up with their run game or spread you out. And, they've done it all in their games. We've seen so much of these guys over the last two years. We're real impressed with the variety of things that they do. You have to really prepare for a big game plan and then try to zero in on what they are trying to do."

Carroll added: "We have to stop [running back] Marlon Lucky. . . they would like nothing more than to get him going. I don't think that we will see the same game plan that we saw last year. We'll see them mix it a lot more and get it around to all of the great receivers that they have."

Linebacker Brian Cushing's ankle injury is still bothering him and Carroll said that Clay Matthews would start in his place against Nebraska. "He's dressing for the game," Carroll said about Cushing. "We'll see what he can do."

Carroll said that a decision has not been made on whether Drew Radovich or sophomore Charles Brown would start at right tackle but he expected both to play against the Cornhuskers.

09-14-2007, 04:16 AM         #127
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmtrack19 said:
watch how many usc fans disappear if they lose to nebraska if braska wins im making a giant thread just to laugh at usc
dt
the only usc fan i see on bx is simba.
and i hate usc but i think they're gonna r*pe nebraska..i think the run game for the big red is gonna get shut down.
is Cushing playing? i know he got hurt on the idaho game
 09-14-2007, 05:18 AM         #128
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
the only usc fan i see on bx is simba.
and i hate usc but i think they're gonna r*pe nebraska..i think the run game for the big red is gonna get shut down.
is Cushing playing? i know he got hurt on the idaho game
nah we got Clay Matthews steppin in for him......

which is good cuz his whole family has played for us......his dad, clay, uncle bruce, and his brother kyle......

rich trojan history in his blood and the boy is raw.......

I wish cush would be able to play but i got faith in clay 2

*edit* for the record the only usc n*ggaz i seen on here is Mr.Magic, Big Stan(aint seen in a minute), adizzle, hooligun, daffysm,and someone else I just cant think of right now...but yeah not very many.........not very many pac-10 fans period on here really....

Last edited by -Scar-; 09-14-2007 at 05:36 AM..
 09-14-2007, 01:54 PM         #129
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Coming off an up-and-down sophomore season and turbulent off-season, Nebraska tailback isn't looking past the next game, against No. 1 USC.

By David Wharton, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
September 14, 2007

LINCOLN, Neb. -- The subject of Saturday's game between USC and Nebraska -- and the hyperbole sparked by two nationally ranked teams drenched in football tradition -- does not get very far with Marlon Lucky.

"It's just like another game," he said. "It's nothing special."

"It would probably put my name out there," he said. "But whatever comes, comes."

For now, the junior seems more interested in securing a reputation on his own team, erasing the faint disappointment of seasons past, making good on expectations that followed him out of North Hollywood High.

Nebraska probably will need his best effort. The underdog Cornhuskers lost to USC last season because of the unfortunate combination of a conservative offense and a failure to run the ball effectively.

"Coach is going to bring it all out for this game," Lucky said. "Throw it, run it. We've got to find their weakness."

Two years have passed since the 6-foot, 210-pound back arrived in Lincoln as a highly touted recruit. Much was made of the fact that he chose Nebraska over USC and Coach Pete Carroll, who had courted him. It was a rare instance in recent seasons when a top high school running back decided not to sign with the Trojans.

As a freshman at Nebraska, Lucky played mostly on special teams, carrying the ball only 43 times for 129 yards. Last fall was supposed to be different.

The early weeks of the 2006 season included 100-yard games against Nicholls State and Troy. But, returning home to face USC in the Coliseum, the sophomore rushed 10 times for 27 yards and things soon turned south.

Brandon Jackson had pushed him out of the starting lineup by midseason and it didn't seem to help when Lucky gained a respectable 88 yards against Auburn in the Cotton Bowl.

By February, local papers were publishing reports that he had been found unconscious in his apartment, suffering from an undisclosed medical condition.

In an interview released by the athletic department, Lucky called the off-season a "big turning point. I was doing horrible here. All the stuff was too fast for me and I had to slow down. . . . I need to be more mature about everything and take life seriously."

None of this came up during a recent news conference. When contacted by The Times for further comment, the running back sent his response through a Nebraska spokesman.

"He didn't refuse to talk," the spokesman said. "He declined."

Perhaps his actions are speaking louder than words. Lucky made the Big 12 commissioner's honor roll in the spring and remained in Lincoln over the summer to train.

Then, in the season opener, he ran for 233 yards against overmatched Nevada. Coach Bill Callahan offered restrained praise, saying, "I'm happy for Marlon."

Last week, his numbers were more subdued -- 24 carries for 90 yards and a touchdown -- and the Cornhuskers barely escaped an upset loss to Wake Forest.

To this point, it looks as if he will share at least some of the workload with freshman Quentin Castille, who is more of a straight-ahead runner.

Lucky seems to understand the situation; he cannot afford another letdown like last fall.

He talks about staying healthy, trying to be a team leader and improving his game. That means finishing runs harder and augmenting his rushing skills.

"I can catch the ball too," he said. "That's what I'm looking for. All-purpose."

A big day against the top-ranked Trojans and their respected defense would go a long way toward establishing such credentials.

The running back has watched game films and is impressed by USC's veteran defensive line and linebackers.

This week, he has heard from family and friends back in Los Angeles, everyone wanting to talk about how Nebraska will fare against USC.

"Of course, my family wants us to beat them," he said. "It's a big game for them."

But not especially so for the Cornhuskers' leading rusher. He just wants another good performance, another step in the right direction.

09-14-2007, 02:08 PM         #130
Mr. Magic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do ppl keep saying there are a lot of USC bandwagoners? is that just the cool thing to say? ahaha, aint no real USC fans on this site, only a couple, Simba the only 1 i seen......Cushing should be in there btw, for whoever asked. BUt thats what yall shouldnt worry about i expect Ray Ray to have a break out game tomorrow, hes overdue. Watch out for Rivers too, man is a beast. And our D-Line is flat out scary, Marlon Lucky has his work cut out for him, prepare Keller, i know he been havin nightmares after he threw 5 picks against us when he was down there in Arizona.
 09-14-2007, 03:40 PM         #131
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Magic said:
ahaha, aint no real USC fans on this site, only a couple, Simba the only 1 i seen......
I know thats right......

who else?

[pic - click to view]

I even follow my n*ggas to the pros....

as you can see I was a big Keyshawn Johnson fan when he came out....

[pic - click to view]

NOBODY else on here rep SC like me.....
 10 years ago '07        #132
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
props on the Nebraska article Simba...i had high hopes for Lucky, the Jackson came in and started beastin..
 09-15-2007, 09:56 AM         #133
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trojans, whose practices are usually open to public, make sure their workout at an Omaha high school is concealed from view.

By Gary Klein, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
September 15, 2007

LINCOLN, Neb. -- USC grants more public access to practices than many major college football programs.

The top-ranked Trojans, however, went into hiding in preparation for tonight's game against No. 14 Nebraska.

On Friday, when several hundred onlookers showed up at an Omaha high school to catch a glimpse of the Trojans, Coach Pete Carroll ordered his team off the football field and onto a nearby baseball field that was shielded by stadium bleachers and an outfield fence with a tarp on it.

"A little drama," Carroll said. "It makes it fun that we got to kind of hide out a little bit."

USC personnel patrolled the school and the neighborhood that flanked it to discourage potential spying after a local radio station announced where the Trojans would practice.

"Usually we keep it under wraps, and somebody leaked it out," Carroll said. "Good for the Nebraska fans. They're just trying to get out and see it, and I appreciate it."

Kris O'Dowd made history two weeks ago when he became the first true freshman to start at center for USC.

The opportunity to do it at home, in front of a supportive crowd at the Coliseum, helped O'Dowd handle the responsibility.

Tonight O'Dowd will face an entirely different challenge at Memorial Stadium.

"It's definitely going to be a foreign environment," O'Dowd said. "The noise level is going to be a factor."

So will a Nebraska defense that is bigger and faster than Idaho's.

"The bye week has really helped me better prepare for this team because it's a lot more complicated," O'Dowd said. "I had a couple mistakes against Idaho. I had to get buckled down a little bit."

O'Dowd said he is past celebrating his part in history.

"It's really flattering when people bring that up but I have my own thing I need to prove," he said. "I have to get my trust with the offensive line and get my trust with the coaches. That's more important to me than being the first. Sometimes your number gets called, and mine did."

Kicker David Buehler also could face a number of challenges tonight.

He will attempt field goals and extra points on artificial turf in a game for the first time. "I actually like FieldTurf because there are no holes or divots," Buehler said.

He also will have to adjust for wind, temperatures that could be in the 40s and possible thundershowers.

Buehler said former Nebraska kicker Jordan Congdon, who is redshirting this season at USC, told him the wind was the biggest obstacle.

Today is Carroll's 56th birthday. Asked if he had any plans, he said, "It would be nice to have a nice ballgame here, have some fun, get a little win, get on the plane and get the heck out of here."

09-15-2007, 09:58 AM         #134
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Top-ranked Trojans face No. 14 Nebraska, and a stadium full of crimson-clad Cornhuskers fanatics, in key early season test.

By Gary Klein, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
September 15, 2007

LINCOLN, Neb. -- Growing up in Louisiana, John David b00ty attended some of the Southeastern Conference's most heated rivalry games.

Last season, he made his debut as USC's starting quarterback before a hostile Arkansas crowd.

But those scenarios could pale in comparison with what potentially awaits b00ty and his teammates tonight at Memorial Stadium when the top-ranked Trojans play No. 14 Nebraska.

USC is the first team ranked No. 1 in the a.ssociated Press poll to visit Lincoln since 1978, when the Cornhuskers upset Oklahoma. And though Midwesterners are noted for their hospitality, Husker Nation is congregating again for an NCAA-record 284th consecutive home sellout to help will an upset.

"I know it's going to be crazy," b00ty said. "They're bringing the whole state out, but that's the way it should be. I'm looking forward to getting into that environment."

For Nebraska (2-0), the matchup against the Trojans offers the ultimate "statement" opportunity, a chance for Coach Bill Callahan and the Cornhuskers to announce that their football program again belongs among the nation's elite.

USC (1-0), picked by most prognosticators to reach the Bowl Championship Series title game, also will be playing to perception after an open date last week. While the Trojans had a week off after a convincing but less than dominant victory over Idaho, No. 2 Louisiana State and other teams, such as Oklahoma, won impressively.

USC Coach Pete Carroll, however, dismissed the concept of playing for style points and poll position.

"I could care less," he said. "You just have to win games."

That was not the attitude Callahan seemingly adopted last season when the Cornhuskers visited the Coliseum.

Nebraska went into the game averaging 541 yards a game. But the Cornhuskers took no chances, passing only 17 times in a 28-10 defeat, and Callahan ran off the field apparently content with not having been blown out.

Callahan, who recently received a raise and a contract extension, sounded this week as if his game plan would be different tonight.

"I don't think you will see the same kind of attack," he said. "We have grown a little away from that style of football. We are going to be in a situation where we are going to have a little more versatility in our attack than we did a year ago."

Nebraska's West Coast offense features running back Marlon Lucky and quarterback Sam Keller, who helped lead the Cornhuskers to victories over Nevada and Wake Forest.

Lucky, from North Hollywood High, rushed for a career-high 233 yards in 30 carries against Nevada. Keller, a transfer from Arizona State, has completed passes to 14 receivers.

"We know they can go after you in the running game if they want to or they can spread it out, so we'll have to wait and see what their design is for this game plan and see if we can adjust," Carroll said.

Keller played well in the first half against the Trojans two years ago when he helped Arizona State forge a 21-3 halftime lead at Tempe, Ariz. In the second half, however, Keller forced passes, experienced some bad luck and finished with five interceptions in a 38-28 defeat.

USC defensive players said that having faced Keller would not give them an advantage.

"Different program, different scheme," cornerback Terrell Thomas said. "He's not the same guy he was at Arizona State. We're just taking him as a good quarterback in an NFL pro-style offense."

b00ty leads a USC offense that showed flashes of promise but also sputtered at times in a 38-10 victory over Idaho two weeks ago.

The Trojans will be buoyed by the return of several key players who missed the opener because of injuries. Receiver Patrick Turner provides b00ty with an experienced target and tailback Chauncey Washington strengthens the tailback rotation.

The Trojans will face a Nebraska defense that lost standout ends Adam Carriker and Jay Moore from last season, but has bolstered its secondary, especially at cornerback.

"If you're not on your game, they'll make you look stupid," b00ty said.

A crowd of more than 85,000 is expected to try to force the Trojans into mistakes at a stadium where the Cornhuskers are 24-2 in night games.

Carroll acknowledged that the environment would challenge his younger players, who played before more than 90,000 in the opener at the Coliseum.

"It's different when they're yelling at you instead of for you," he said.

10 years ago '07        #135
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Simba said:
to thehogue......Not suprised......the SC haters on this site is thick.....Most people are droolin to see us lose whenever we do......We're like the Patriots of College Football.......

Yeah I said it......

I could post a poll and bout 80% would say they wanna see us lose this.....Or Any Game for that matter.......
yea most ppl like to throw rocks at the thrown ... the only team i actually HATE is duke lol... but thats when college basketball season is around
 09-15-2007, 10:20 AM         #136
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
umm.....if theres a team i absolutely despise besides the rivalries.............its gotta be...........

michigan......

they're just overrated all the time......and none of their talent hardly ever does anything in the NFL......except brady and woodson......
 10 years ago '04        #137
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
 Simba said:
The last time Nebraska and USC met was in 1970. The game ended in a 21-21 tie. That game came a year after USC handed the huskers a defeat at Lincoln's Memorial stadium.

they met last year and USC by a couple touchdowns or somethun

get ya facts right dunny
 09-15-2007, 11:06 AM         #138
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dsoul said:
they met last year and USC by a couple touchdowns or somethun

get ya facts right dunny
^^Before last year "dunny" read the conversation and you know why I posted that....

.....I need a gif of Lee Corso slammin the corn and pickin up the armor and sword ...
 10 years ago '04        #139
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
i'm from omaha

USC has a young defense and is going to get shutdown in one of the loudest stadiums in college football

and you never even fired that gun in ya life, son
 09-15-2007, 11:53 AM         #140
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy