The Official USC Trojans Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins?
Ohio State 10 24.39%
Southern California 31 75.61%
Voters: 41. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-13-2007, 12:39 PM         #101
JCWhy83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think this is gonna be a close game. i cant decide on who will win but i think its gonna be by 3 or 4 points
 10 years ago '07        #102
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
im diggin tha love my team gettin..im suprised no1 on here is like USC 68-Nebraska 12 or some sh*t like that..cuz u kno them bandwagoners like to talk out they a.ss...yeah it would be a good idea to make USC v. Nebraska a annual game(since we cant get OU every year no more)...this could possibly turn into a rivalry if we win saturday cuz u kno the Trojan faithful aint gon like losin to nebraska..
 10 years ago '06        #103
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
USC beat 22 of the last 23 ranked teams they faced

Nebraska aint gonna pull the upset, should be a good game tho
 10 years ago '07        #104
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
^ o ye of little faith...
 09-13-2007, 02:19 PM         #105
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WASHINGTON'S PROCLAMATION: USC's Chauncey Washington proclaimed himself ready to play on Saturday against No. 14 Nebraska.

By Gary Klein, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
September 13, 2007

USC tailback Chauncey Washington was supposed to start the season opener against Idaho, but he suffered a shoulder sprain in the Trojans' final training camp scrimmage.

On Wednesday, the fifth-year senior returned to full-contact drills for the first time in three weeks and proclaimed himself ready to play on Saturday against No. 14 Nebraska.

"I'm ready," Washington said. "I feel fast."

Washington is not expected to supplant C.J. Gable as the starter, but he will be part of a rotation that will also include Stafon Johnson, Joe McKnight and, possibly, Allen Bradford.

Washington led the Trojans in rushing last season despite hamstring and other leg injuries.

In the Rose Bowl against Michigan, the 6-foot-1 Washington weighed close to 240 pounds and carried only two times for eight yards against the Wolverines.

Washington reported for training camp at 216 pounds and has maintained the lower weight despite being sidelined. He said he used mind over matter to come back from the shoulder sprain and was excited about absorbing hits during practice.

"It felt good," he said. "I was happy to be out there."

Coach Pete Carroll said Washington was in, "the best shape of his life," and was eager to see him contribute.

Linebacker Clay Matthews comes from a family steeped in Trojans history.

His father, Clay, was an All-American linebacker in 1977 and his uncle, Bruce, was an All-American offensive lineman in 1982. Both enjoyed long NFL careers. His brother Kyle lettered as a walk-on defensive back in 2003.

Matthews is proud of his background but said, "I don't like to get too much into the whole family thing. I like being my own man."

Matthews, a 6-foot-4, 240-pound fourth-year junior, made a name for himself within the program by progressing from a walk-on, to a scholarship player to a probable starting role against Nebraska.

With Brian Cushing still nursing the sprained ankle he suffered against Idaho, Matthews continued to work with the first-unit defense.

"It's a perfect opportunity for me to come out and show what I have and make the coaches feel comfortable," he said.

Carroll said Matthews was, "primed for this," adding, "This is what depth is all about. . . to be able to jump up with a guy that we trust and believe in and has been there when you don't have a guy that has to step aside."

Cushing was limited Wednesday and said his availability could be a game-time decision.

"There's a big difference between walking and actually coming out here and playing full speed in every direction," he said.

"I'm sure once the adrenaline kicks in Saturday, that's a whole different story."

Receiver Patrick Turner participated in all drills and said he was fully recovered from a neck injury that caused a pinched nerve in his shoulder. . . . Bradford returned to practice after sitting out most of Tuesday because of a knee bruise. . . . Senior Drew Radovich and sophomore Charles Brown continued to alternate at right tackle. . . . The Trojans will have a short practice this afternoon, then leave for the airport to board a charter to Omaha. The team will practice Friday at a local high school and then have a walk-through at Memorial Stadium. . . . ESPN's "College GameDay" will originate from Lincoln, Neb., on Saturday.

10 years ago '04        #106
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 741 741
I dont care for anyteam involved but im looking for the Huskers to take it.
 09-13-2007, 02:55 PM         #107
Mr. Magic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Simba....do u really think Washington should start??? idk man, after watching the game against Idaho St. Stafon Johnson looked pretty good while Gable was right behind him. I think we should start Stafon Johnson cuz that will just develop him even more for next year. I understand senior loyalty but Chauncey is just too damn injury prone. Him and Herschel Dennis are like 5 or 6 yr seniors, personally i dont like that.

As far as Nebraska comes, i hope this game brings out the fire in our players cuz i was dissapointed last week against Idaho, we didnt look fired up to play and looked like we were only givin 50 percent, man thats not a good sign cuz we are coming off a bye and if we are to lose a game this is the best time for any team to try and beat us, hopefully Carrol can rile up the guys and Ray Ray can light a fire under that defense.

and simba do u know if Turner will be starting next game?

props on the info
 09-13-2007, 02:56 PM         #108
Mr. Magic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o ok nvm just read ur last part update, Turner is starting, 4sho
 09-13-2007, 03:05 PM         #109
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Magic said:
Simba....do u really think Washington should start??? idk man, after watching the game against Idaho St. Stafon Johnson looked pretty good while Gable was right behind him. I think we should start Stafon Johnson cuz that will just develop him even more for next year. I understand senior loyalty but Chauncey is just too damn injury prone. Him and Herschel Dennis are like 5 or 6 yr seniors, personally i dont like that.

As far as Nebraska comes, i hope this game brings out the fire in our players cuz i was dissapointed last week against Idaho, we didnt look fired up to play and looked like we were only givin 50 percent, man thats not a good sign cuz we are coming off a bye and if we are to lose a game this is the best time for any team to try and beat us, hopefully Carrol can rile up the guys and Ray Ray can light a fire under that defense.

and simba do u know if Turner will be starting next game?

props on the info
Yeah I agree....Pete is too loyal in this case.....Herschel and chauncey prolly woulda BEEN cut on most other schools.....I think he feels bad for em or somethin bein that they stood in the shadows for so long until last year and they pretty much already being aside again for Stafon and Joe,...C.J. straight but I'm still not sold on him completely.....I agree we should roll with johnson...

but you know its all coach carrolls decision in the end and he aint done us too bad....

as far as last games performance.....don't trip.....I think that was just pete havin fun and getting everyone some rotation......

this game I expect us to be a lot more serious bein that Nebraskas never much of a pushover team.....it'll be a tight one but you know i'll never predict a trojan defeat.....

We'll show up with our A game for sure.....Chauncey will help.......
 10 years ago '07        #110
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
i say 28-24 nebraska... since its in lincoln but if usc does win i wont be surprised of course they are possed to lol...
 09-13-2007, 03:14 PM         #111
adizzle69696969  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
USC suffered a big blow when junior cornerback Josh Pinkard was diagnosed with a torn ACL in his left knee and will miss the rest of the season. Pinkard, who tore ligaments in his right knee in the season-opener at Arkansas a year ago, has already used his redshirt year but he could petition the NCAA for a sixth year of eligibility. Pinkard was a safety a year ago, but he was replaced by Taylor Mays when he went down and then moved to cornerback during the preseason, displacing Cary Harris in the starting lineup. Harris will re-take his spot, with sophomore Shareece Wright providing depth.

Center Matt Spanos, who tore his triceps against Idaho, will miss at least one more game, which means true freshman Kris O'Dowd will make his first start on the road at Nebraska. Meanwhile, tailback Chauncey Washington (shoulder), receiver Patrick Turner (concussion) and linebacker Brian Cushing (ankle) are nursing lingering injuries, though each is expected to play.
 09-13-2007, 03:14 PM         #112
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to thehogue......Not suprised......the SC haters on this site is thick.....Most people are droolin to see us lose whenever we do......We're like the Patriots of College Football.......

Yeah I said it......

I could post a poll and bout 80% would say they wanna see us lose this.....Or Any Game for that matter.......
 10 years ago '07        #113
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
yeah...id have to admit ima bit of a USC hater but we've discussed that already..it jus comes with the territory of winnin'. n*ggas was hatin on the huskers when we were bustin erbody head...but anyway..im figuring keller to have 300+ yards(off the strength of the style of offense, not takin nothin away from tha trojans D) Lucky with 80 yds rushin 100 receiving...this gon be a real good game..both teams gon be hittin HARD guarantee that..
 10 years ago '05        #114
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
we all know usc will find someway to win this game even though i would love to see them lose though but i just dont see it happening
dt
 09-13-2007, 03:37 PM         #115
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmtrack19 said:
we all know usc will find someway to win this game even though i would love to see them lose though but i just dont see it happening
dt
case and point....
 09-13-2007, 04:06 PM         #116
Mr. Magic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the amount of USC haters on this site is tremendously funny, i mean....this is what happens when we winnin, keep usin trojan boys, keep winnin
 10 years ago '05        #117
Santana Bandana 
space
space
$326 | Props total: 0 0
Go Big Reddddddddddddddd
 10 years ago '06        #118
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,355 | Props total: 340 340
I dont see Nebraska beating USC, I guess you guys are forgetting that USC does have a good defense as well..
 10 years ago '05        #119
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
watch how many usc fans disappear if they lose to nebraska if braska wins im making a giant thread just to laugh at usc
dt
 10 years ago '07        #120
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
^ already claimed that thread..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy