Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins?
Ohio State 10 24.39%
Southern California 31 75.61%
Voters: 41. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-07-2012, 09:44 PM         #1161
ScarlosSantana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOS ANGELES -- Here's a look at everything else that happened with the USC Trojans this week, including their first two bowl practices, an early trip to El Paso and more:

Defensive coordinator plans

USC coach Lane Kiffin won't begin the formal process of searching for a new defensive coordinator until after the Sun Bowl on Dec. 31.

Kiffin's father, Monte, resigned as a.ssistant head coach and de facto defensive coordinator following a disappointing 7-5 season. Kiffin says he plans to hire a true defensive coordinator to replace him, despite defensive line coach Ed Orgeron holding that title this season.

"We'll take our time and make sure that we get the right fit," Lane Kiffin said Wednesday, after the Trojans' first bowl practice.

Kiffin did indicate he will begin the process of sorting out candidates before then.

"I think you can kind of start it in your head," Kiffin said.

Kiffin is not afraid of a mid-January hire hurting his program in recruiting, even with signing day on Feb. 6. He pointed out that he was hired on Jan. 12 in 2010 and still signed a top recruiting class.

"It's not as quick as you think," Kiffin said. "One a.ssistant coach isn't gonna be a big deal, and we still have over a month after the game until signing day."

Barkley back

Quarterback Matt Barkley missed Wednesday's practice while in New York for an awards banquet and walked into the Trojans' Friday session midway through, wearing sweats but no shoulder sling.

He has not practiced since suffering a sprained throwing shoulder Nov. 17, but he's still on track to start on Dec. 31.

Kiffin told reporters in El Paso on Thursday that Barkley "obviously wouldn't have been able to play if it had been an earlier (bowl) game."

USC's other bowl-game date possibilities were Dec. 22 and Dec. 27.

Kiffin's call

Kiffin phoned a Bakersfield boy with brain cancer on Thursday to wish him well after learning of his case from the family of USC quarterback Cody Kessler.

The boy, 12-year-old Nathan Garcia, has been given days to live. Kiffin talked to the team about it Friday and gave his players the family's phone number to make their own calls if desired.

"Just a really rough story," Kiffin said. "Just really a tragic story for anybody, but I also wanted our players to remember how fortunate they are."

Markowitz may not be back

Fifth-year senior offensive lineman Abe Markowitz is hoping to get a sixth year of eligibility granted to him by the NCAA because of injuries he had earlier in his career, but he won't be back on scholarship at USC.

Kiffin said in no uncertain terms this week that the Trojans don't have a spot for Markowitz because of their 75-player NCAA mandate. Markowitz said as of Wednesday he still plans to return -- even as a walk-on -- but he may not be able to do so because of NCAA rules governing injury waivers.

He said he'd prefer being a walk-on at USC than being on scholarship somewhere else, even if it means his parents have to sell their Hawaii house, which they have discussed.

Sun Bowl gifts

Each USC player traveling to the Dec. 31 Sun Bowl will receive a watch, fleece, cap, coin and hair dryer, plus $350 to to spend on a gift of their choice.

Bowls are allowed to award up to $550 worth of gifts to each school's participants.

Watches and hats are standard gifts, as are headphones, speakers and electronic gadgets. The gift suites are a fairly new practice, giving players the option to purchase presents for family and friends.

The Alamo Bowl, another Pac-12 bowl, gives all participating players an iPad Mini, Fossil watch, $100 Best Buy gift card, panoramic team photo and mini helmet, according to the SportsBusiness Journal.

The last time USC played in a bowl game, in December 2009, each player received a netbook, watch and backpack from the Emerald Bowl.

Practice schedule

USC has not yet officially announced its practice schedule for the remaining three-plus weeks before the bowl game, but the Trojans will take next week off because of final exams.

They'll hold roughly a half-dozen practices in Los Angeles before traveling to El Paso on Dec. 26 and practicing several more times there.

Players will be allowed to go home for Christmas on Dec. 22.

Rogers cleared

USC receiver recruit Darreus Rogers was in attendance at Friday's practice. He tweeted a picture of his official enrollment notice this week.

Rogers was supposed to be a class of 2012 recruit, but academic questions delayed his enrollment and forced him to greyshirt. He's expected to begin classes in January.

Final notes: USC is hosting a mammoth official visit weekend on its campus, with quarterback Max Browne, running backs Ty Isaac and Justin Davis and safety Su'a Cravens among the players scheduled to make the trip. Most of the players visiting are already committed to USC. ... The Trojans' seniors did not practice on Wednesday, with the likes of Curtis McNeal, Khaled Holmes and Kyle Negrete instead coaching their position groups for the day, with several position coaches out on the road recruiting.

Source:
 5 years ago '10        #1162
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,508 | Props total: 9866 9866
I knew Barry was nice but thats a big cosign. Phillips getting back to his old self tells me he knows how to teach the attacking style we need for these spreads.

[video - click to view]

This big Fella was spotted at our practice, 5* 6'5 310 Lbs Dlineman. Man it won't be easy flipping him over from Texas but Coach O has done crazier things.

Oh & Rogers is NICE, I thought we were one WR to heavy to begin with. That's why I was more relieved when Mass decommitted if anything. Redfield is starting to lean back towards us but we cant be to sure because Leon McQuay is on campus right now as well. He loves USC's music program.

Last edited by USC; 12-08-2012 at 07:16 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #1163
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 87 87
hearing Redfield wants to play WR tho... don't think SC gonna let him switch

I also want Joe Barry...... he told them n*ggas that sh*tty defensive scheme wouldn't work... and no one would listen
 5 years ago '10        #1164
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
Marqise Lee caught a nation-leading 112 passes this season, which helped the USC sophomore become an All-American and a finalist for the Biletnikoff Award.

On Wednesday, Lee was en route to an awards show in Florida and quarterback Matt Barkley was returning from a New York awards ceremony, so both were absent when the Trojans practiced for the first time in preparation for the Dec. 31 Sun Bowl against Georgia Tech.

But Coach Lane Kiffin fielded questions about comments Barkley made this week regarding USC's offense and its reliance on Lee. On Monday, during a radio and television interview on the "Dan Patrick Show," Barkley said Lee was special, that he did a great job for the Trojans, and that he was at times unstoppable.

"I think at times, though, I think we focused too much on him as a team and we took away from other great playmakers like Robert [Woods] and our tight ends who are phenomenal players, to where defenses saw that and just kind of overcrowded Marqise," Barkley said. "But he still managed to make plays, but I think we could have done a better job of utilizing other players."

Asked after practice what he thought of Barkley's comments, Kiffin told reporters he had not heard them and did not know the context.

Asked whether he thought it was true that the offense focused too much on Lee instead of Woods and the tight ends, Kiffin said, "No I don't think that's true. Basically, Marqise Lee had one more catch than Robert Woods did the year before, so when you have players like that you want to make sure they're touching the ball."

Barkley is still recovering from a shoulder injury that forced him to sit out the season finale against Notre Dame. His status for the Sun Bowl remains uncertain.

Kiffin said he anticipated the senior would play and that NFL pre-draft considerations would not play a role in the decision.

"It's a game that we really want to win," he said, "so if he can play, he can play, just like everybody else."

This dude refuses to believe he is the cause for any problems. Entitled lil bi*ch, him and Pat Haden as far as im concerned can kick rocks.
 5 years ago '10        #1165
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
Oh if Redfield wants to play WR, then he probably wont be re committing. We need safety help, I thought his preference was Safety but he got a lot of time at WR in HS plus I thought that was his first choice all along. He ain't about that Marquise Lee life.
 5 years ago '10        #1166
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space

If there were any doubts in the mind of four-star USC defensive back commit, Chris Hawkins from Rancho Cucamonga (Calif.) and his family, they were removed with an outstanding official visit this weekend.

The Trojan coaching staff left Armond Hawkins very impressed with the future of USC football and academics.

"The coaching staff stood out," Hawkins' dad said. "Getting to deal with the coaches and getting individual time with the coaches, Monte Kiffin, Lane Kiffin and Marvin Sanders.

"The main message was that they were going to be there. They feel confident in what they are doing and once they get the new DC [defensive coordinator] that they are going to implement a much more aggressive defense.

"In the hiring process, they say they are going to get a DC that's much more aggressive that has a sense of style. They feel like Monte [Kiffin] and Monte also confirmed this, he feels like he was maybe putting too much on the kids for them to pick up, week in and week out, because he knows so much, the kids are running around confused, most of the time.

"So, they are going to an aggressive style of football, which is going to actually come up to the line of scrimmage and man press. Doing stuff like that, just being aggressive."

In the discussions this weekend, the USC staff let the prospects know, they are going to run a 4-3 defense.

While it may look the same from a front standpoint, the defense is going to be aggressive and the SC defense is going to bring the hammer.

Back to the recruiting front, every USC fan knows that there have been a lot of colleges trying to get a final visit out of Hawkins. Schools such at Oregon and Oklahoma wanted the opportunity to show off their schools to the USC commit.

"When we were on our way home, Chris called Coach [Oregon defensive back coach] John Nealbecause he wanted to thank him for the opportunity, but he wasn't interested," Hawkins' dad said. "He really wanted to let him know that he appreciated the opportunity."

Going into the weekend if Hawkins and his family, received the answers to their questions that they were looking for it would be a wrap and that is exactly what happened.

"Like I said from day one, the only reason that we wouldn't go to SC is if they took back the scholarship," Hawkins' dad said. "We stuck to our guns and the attention from the coaches that we received when it was time for the one-on-ones, and once we got to the defensive team meetings, we were able to see a different side to Marvin Sanders. That was the complete and total package up there.

"How Coach Sanders embraced the kids and let them know, how he felt about them. Owning them, as far as, they are his recruits. That was big with the boys, as well."

deaded that lil rumor of him flipping

f!ght On Chris Hawkins

Last edited by USC; 12-09-2012 at 09:21 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #1167
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
USCFootball.com Recruiting
USCFootball.com Staff

Stockton (Calif.) Lincoln four-star running back Justin Davis said it was virtually impossible for him to de-commit from USC going into Friday's official visit to Los Angeles.

As it turns out, Davis' virtual world aligned well with the real world Sunday after his visit to USC.

"This trip was pretty much about being around the players and seeing how they act," Davis said. "It was fun to see. They were telling me stuff and how it really is. It was pretty fun being around them and that environment."

Davis was hosted by two USC players. On the first night he went out with freshman fullback Jahleel Pinner. Saturday evening he was hosted by junior defensive end Kevin Greene. Davis and future tailback teammate, Ty Isaac, were also able to get a lot of face time with USC offensive coordinatorKennedy Polamalu.

"We both talked to Coach Polamalu," Davis said. "He was definitely saying a lot about how we are going to be the power backs coming in to bring USC back up to play for a national championship."

Coming away from the visit, Davis was more sure than ever that USC was home to him and he is going to enroll in USC on January 10th. Davis has his reasons why he is so solid to SC.

"Pretty much it is the way how they are connected to the NFL," Davis said. "They are going to get me ready and then there's the academics, of course.

"USC is just the perfect fit for me. I love the offense and everything about it."

It looks like Davis will not be enrolling with his running back mate.

Although Isaac will not enroll early at USC as previously planned, Davis doesn't see the five-star running back looking elsewhere at other colleges.

"I really didn't talk to him [Isaac] about that situation much," Davis said. "I doubt that he's going to be talking to any other schools or anything. By the looks of it he's all USC like me."

Davis being one of the best running backs from the Golden State, obviously has other schools pursuing him as well and there is time for him to take at least one more, but that doesn't seem to appeal to the future Trojan.

"There are a couple of schools that are working hard, but I'm not going to take anymore visits," Davis said. "USC was the last one."
 5 years ago '04        #1168
bouncer900 
space
space
aggressive defense

running game should be interesting with Madden, Davis and Issacs added in...

tho its hard to gauge how good of a power back Ty Isaac will be... there is absolutely no display of it in his highlights

Hopefully he will be just as productive as Lendale was

Last edited by bouncer900; 12-09-2012 at 10:29 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #1169
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
I'm looking at his highlights like

Doesn't seem like a power back and doesn't appear to have that much speed. Getting brought down on them desperation leg tackles like Silas. They were slow motioning them cuts I was like

But he is 6'3 215-220 and young. He has a chance to bulk up a lil more. But Justin Davis on the other hand cuts on a dime and has excellent acceleration. I loved his film.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #1170
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
WASHINGTON D.C. - Five-star Sammamish (Wash.) Skyline quarterback Max Browne is just weeks away from the start of his career as a USC Trojan, and this weekend he got a taste of what to expect during his official visit to the school.
Browne flew directly from his official visit to Washington D.C. to join the U.S. Army All-American Bowl Player of the Year tour, and recapped his weekend in Southern California.

Max Browne will enroll at USC in January.
"It was cool to be able to experience some of the social stuff with the other guys and get to know them before I head down there," Browne said. "It was just what I expected - a fun balance of football, social life and academics. I enjoyed it and can't wait to get down there in January."

Browne is set to enroll at USC in January. He will then be able to take part in the Trojan's spring football practice, where he will battle with the likes of Max Wittek and Cody Kessler to see who a.ssumes the starting role in the wake of Matt Barkley's graduation.

"We didn't really talk about it, but I hung out with (Max) Wittek a little bit," Browne said. "Obviously he has one start under his belt. I think both of those guys are going to have a little bit of experience on me, but I'm trying to make it a good competition.

"With the spot open and Matt leaving for the NFL, there's a good opportunity. But like I've said all along, Cody and Max are at USC for a reason - just like myself. It is a great quarterback school and whoever goes out there and starts week one, I'm sure USC is going to be in good hands."

Of course, Browne's early enrollment will also allow him to get acclimated with taking college courses and working in a college training program nine months before his freshman season begins.

"Going in early definitely helps me with the extra time in the weight room," he said. "Going through the tours on academics, it's not so much what they can offer you, but will they will offer you. They had the plans with my classes and football and the training regimen that I will have. It was a little preview of what will happen when I get down there in a few weeks."

Also making official visits to USC this weekend were Trojans commits Ty Isaac, Justin Davis, Su'a Cravens, Chris Hawkins, Kylie Fitts, as well as former USC commit Max Redfield and Texas five-star defensive tackle commit A'Shawn Robinson.

The quarterback recruit in each class is often looked upon as a leader, and Browne made sure he spent time building the bond with his future teammates, while also encouraging the non-commits to join him at USC.

"You never know what is going to happen the next couple months with signing day approaching, but all those guys are solid," Browne said. "Obviously A'Shawn's deal is different and Max Redfield is a little bit different.

"With guys like that, they know the deal. I have taken the approach this whole recruiting process of sitting back. What USC offers can stand up to any school, and I don't need to tell them that. I was just there making sure they were experiencing everything and seeing everything that I saw and I think those guys like it. Obviously those two guys are great players and hopefully this week helped us in recruiting them.

The Trojans did not have the type of year they were hoping for in 2012, finishing the regular season 7-5 after starting ranked No. 1 in preseason polls. Browne said the focus of this weekend's official visit was on the future of the program.

"In the offensive meeting I had with them, they touched on the fact that the games they were losing was the matter of one or two plays," Browne said. "I think the difference between this year and past years was that the turnovers were a lot worse.

"They didn't really touch on this current year as much, but mostly were looking towards the future. This year, the biggest thing is we are bringing in a lot of d-linemen and that is an area of need, as they would say. It's just cool to know that the future is bright if we can lock down this recruiting class."

The future starts next month for Browne when he enrolls at USC full-time, and this past weekend's trip stoked his excitement for that impending reality.

"The last thing we did last night was walk down the Coliseum tunnel at night, and that stuff gets you going," Browne said. "I committed to USC just looking forward to being a Trojan and it is crazy I will be down there in a month, but it is exciting and I am looking forward to it."

In the meantime, Browne has been afforded several exciting opportunities in the next month, starting with this week's U.S. Army Player of the Year Tour in Washington D.C., followed by the Army Bowl in San Antonio on Jan. 5.
 5 years ago '10        #1171
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
Tee turned down the Vols
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #1172
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
Mission Viejo (Calif.) five-star safety Max Redfield officially visited USC over the weekend. Following the Diablo's 115-50 basketball victory over University, Redfield's attention was turned to football recruiting.

This past weekend, Redfield took, in his words, a long awaited official visit to USC.

"The USC visit I just took was fun," he said. "I have two teammates that I used to play with that are up there right now. One of my hosts was Tre Madden who went to Mission Viejo and we had a lot of fun together.

"It was cool seeing all the guys and there were a bunch of recruits there for football. There were probably about nine commits there, so it was a lot of fun being with them too.

"I wanted to see more of the academic side, what I would be getting there. I got really in depth there and it was good to see more of the academic side than the football side."

Going into the visit Friday, Notre Dame was Redfield's favorite school followed by USC, Washington and Ohio Satte. With his official visit to USC in the books, Redfield has narrowed down his options to two schools.

"Pretty much it is between Notre Dame and USC right now," Redfield said. "I am planning on making a decision on Jan. 5 at the Under Armour Game. I am torn 50/50 right now. I honestly don't know where I am going to go to college."

Redfield thoroughly enjoyed his official visit to Notre Dame back in October.

"Well obviously [Notre Dame] has great tradition, a wonderful football program right now and great academics as well," he said. "I just liked the team chemistry they had there and I had a lot of fun with their guys.

"I felt like I could fit in with them really well. I had a lot of fun up there and the atmosphere was great."

Max Redfield's No.1 sport used to be basketball.

Then in November, f!ghting Irish head coach Brian Kelly came out to see Redfield.

"[His visit] was good. We didn't have too much time to see each other because they are not allowed to see me before a competition and he came to a basketball game," Redfield said. "But after I saw him briefly and we just talked a little bit. He had a great in-home with my parents, they liked him a lot."

USC head coach Lane Kiffin should be meeting with Redfield for his in-home visit in the near future.

"Probably sometime this week or maybe the weekend because they have that dead period after that," Redfield said.

Torn between two options, Redfield tried to explain how he will go about his decision process.

"I might be getting to an emotional decision, which I need to get away [from] and pretty much just narrow it down to a business decision," he said. "Take away pretty much just the factors that are extremely important and will help me with the rest of my life."

With such a big decision ahead, Redfield uses basketball as a reprieve from recruiting.

In the blowout win on the hardwood Tuesday, Redfield scored nine points on four of seven shooting with five rebounds, four a.ssists, two blocked shots and a steal.

"Basketball was actually my No. 1 sport going into high school," Redfield said. "I have always loved basketball and I love playing with these guys."

Many of the skills he hones on the hard court help Redfield on the gridiron.

"Endurance, just running back and forth more in basketball than football, footwork and hand-eye coordination and ball skills translate a lot [to football]," he said.

Ryan Abraham is the publisher of USCFootball.com. You can follow him on Twitter at @insidetroy.
 5 years ago '10        #1173
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
Skyline quarterback Max Browne named player of the year
Max Browne, who led Skyline to the past two Class 4A state football titles, was named Gatorade National Football Player of the Year on Tuesday. Browne, who will play at USC next fall, was honored in a ceremony at Skyline High School.

Skyline quarterback Max Browne has racked up championships and passing records during his brilliant high school career. And now the USC-bound senior is adding a prestigious national honor to his resume.

Browne today was named the Gatorade National Football Player of the Year. He was presented the award in the school's theater on the Sammamish campus, with Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson and classmates in attendance.

The only other player from Washington State to earn the Gatorade national award, which has been presented since 1985, is former Puyallup High School quarterback Brock Huard in 1994-95. Huard starred at the University of Washington and then played in the NFL for Seattle and Indianapolis from 2000 to 2003.

Browne led Skyline to three consecutive 4A state title games, and the Spartans won the last two of them. They beat Skyview of Vancouver in 2011 and, earlier this month, defeated Bellarmine Prep, 49-24, to cap a 14-0 season.

Browne completed 21 of 28 passes for 384 yards and four touchdowns in the win over Bellarmine, setting 4A title-game records for passing yards and touchdowns. He finished his career with 12,951 passing yards, eighth all-time nationally, and surpassing DeSales' Brian Lindgren (12,575 from 1996-98) as the state's career passing leader.

And that's just the beginning of the story for Browne, who also set the state record for career completions with 882, surpassing former Prosser and Boise State star Kellen Moore. Browne threw for 4,526 yard and 49 touchdowns this season, completing 277 of 377 passes while throwing just five interceptions. His career total of 146 touchdowns is third-highest in state history.

Not surprisingly, the 6-foot-5, 215-pound Browne is the nation's top-ranked high school quarterback, and will compete next year to succeed Matt Barkley at USC.

The Gatorade Player of the Year program recognizes academic achievement and "exemplary character on and off the field" in addition to athletic excellence. Browne maintains a 3.5 GPA at Skyline and volunteers locally on behalf of the American Cancer Society Relay for Life and Generation Joy.

The state of Washington has had two national Gatorade winners in soccer — Chris Henderson of Cascade in Everett (1988-89) and Nick Downing of Eastlake in Redmond (1997-98). Susan Anderson of Mount Baker was the national winner for girl's basketball in 1985-86.
 5 years ago '10        #1174
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
Vanderdoes decommitted

Will not commit anywhere until NSD

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #1175
bouncer900 
space
space
 5 years ago '04        #1176
bouncer900 
space
space
bowl game cleats

[pic - click to view]

12-28-2012, 09:06 PM         #1177
ScarlosSantana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bouncer900 said:
bowl game cleats

[pic - click to view]

I like them
 5 years ago '10        #1178
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
Those cleats are awful looking, we'll see how they look in action. I've always been a fan of our black cleats but gotta keep up with the times/recruits. They want different looks and uniforms. Might even be rocking some Alternates next year for a game from what I read. All white... I'm all for it as long as it looks good.

I like those cleats even less than the ones with the silver just too much going on
 5 years ago '04        #1180
bouncer900 
space
space
 USC said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy