most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins?
Ohio State 10 24.39%
Southern California 31 75.61%
Voters: 41. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1122
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,492 | Props total: 9785 9785
Recruiting isn't over until National Signing Day. Mission Viejo (Calif.) four-star safety Max Redfield may become the next recruiting story to back up that statement.

The USC commit traveled to South Bend (Ind.) Saturday and liked what he saw in the Trojans longtime rival, Notre Dame.

"I had a great time and it was a lot of fun," said Redfield. "I needed to go to Notre Dame and either confirm my feelings about college or disproving those feelings.

"I knew sort of what to expect even though it was my first official visit. I knew they would give me the red carpet treatment, so I had to figure out what was genuine and what was just for show to get me to go there."

The highlight of Redfield's visit, and may be the biggest contrast he would make between Notre Dame and USC, was his game day experience Saturday as the Irish took on Stanford.

"During and after the game, seeing all of the fans and how dedicated they were to the team despite sitting through the pouring rain," said Redfield. "Through all of it, seeing how dedicated the fans and student section were to the team was a moving experience."

Redfield also highlighted how welcome he felt among Notre Dame's players and coaches during his two day trip.

"It seems like a very genuine caring team on and off the field," said Redfield. "They seem to really care for each other, and I felt that as a recruit. They were very hospitable to me as a recruit and they treated me as a part of the team.

"It was great, and I definitely felt that from the coaches as well. They didn't treat me like a USC recruit, and they didn't bash any other college trying to recruit me. They told me, 'If Notre Dame is right for you, come here. If it's not, then don't.'"

Besides playing football at Notre Dame, Redfield would also have to live in the small college town of South Bend. A far cry from Southern Orange County in terms of weather and other conveniences, Redfield actually enjoyed the change of pace.

"It was a beautiful campus and I toured the campus for hours," said Redfield. "Everything I would need was there or nearby. Yeah it snows and stuff, but I was born in Connecticut, so I'm actually use to the snow and rain.

"And it wasn't as bad as people made it seem. It's not in the middle of nowhere, and it's a really nice campus."

On the field, Notre Dame is recruiting Redfield as a athlete.

"The coaches said I can play receiver or safety - it would be up to me," said Redfield. "It would be about where I fit in on the team and where they needed me in the end. They said that I could get early time playing receiver or safety."

With all of that said, Redfield remains committed to USC, but it's a commitment that may not last much longer.

"I'm still committed to USC, but with everything Notre dame has to offer athletically and academically, I have a lot to think about," said Redfield. "Just beyond college, they have a lot to offer finding a profession. And other than that, they put guys in the NFL as well, so they have a lot to offer just like USC."

Still on an admitted high after his trip, Redfield wants to sit down with his family and make another decision about his recruitment in the coming weeks.

"There going to be a point where I reopen my recruitment and de-commit, or I say I'm solid to USC and end the recruiting process," said Redfield. "When I was [at Notre Dame] it made things a lot clearer on what I want my future to be, so I'll be doing that soon."

Redfield still has plans to officially visit LSU and Washington, but no dates have been set with either school's coaching staff.

But he ain't going nowhere.

Last edited by USC; 10-18-2012 at 05:51 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #1126
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
Hawkins saying he's still 100% USC

Visited ND with Max

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #1127
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 85 85

[video - click to view]

10-26-2012, 01:37 AM         #1128
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Injuries to the recruiting class is going to k!ll us...

Either way, this is the best I've felt in years with a #9 ranking. The schedule favors a huge jump if we win out and a few pieces do the inevitable fall from grace. There's no reason we can't make a BCS Title appearance...

Look out..
 5 years ago '04        #1129
bouncer900 
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #1130
bouncer900 
space
space
Max Redfield decommitted
 5 years ago '10        #1131
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
Tahaan Goodman been a silent for a minute now. I ain't worried, hes nice.

This what happens when the D look the way they did. Max a fukn stud one i didn't wanna see go to a Rival and thats exactly where he'll be going. Oh well

Last edited by USC; 11-05-2012 at 08:16 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #1132
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
Su'a been putting recruits in they place since the first lost tho. Telling em you was never a Trojan to begin with if you decommit because we all stick together n whatnot.

Now if we lose Vanderdoes or Kenny Big we have a whole other issue. Most our recruits outside of Max & Larue have been solid on us.
 5 years ago '10        #1133
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
Or even better imo

come onnn dooooown
 5 years ago '04        #1134
bouncer900 
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #1135
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
RWoods

Get him the ball

He about to beast on the Teddy grams
 5 years ago '04        #1136
bouncer900 
space
space

[video - click to view]

11-21-2012, 12:42 AM         #1137
ScarlosSantana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I, for one, am glad to start the Max Wittek era at SC. I have to confess, as much as I love Matt Barkley, when he started doing those "Barkley's Breakdown" videos, the sh*t gave me the douchebag chills.

Hopefully the kid's confidence delivers on his word this Saturday. Would be a great way for him to start off and would definitely make him the slam dunk fave to be starter going into next season regardless of what Cody Kessler does.
 5 years ago '10        #1138
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
Word.

Barkley breakdowns rubbed me the wrong way as well. Especially the games where he didn't play well. I'm excited for Wittek for the simple fact besides being 6'5 240 dude is not going to sit in that pocket. He will take off as soon as the plays breakdown. Bark would force a ball in there no matter what.

Maybe a lil dual threat action is just what the Dr ordered.
 5 years ago '10        #1139
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
Judge says NCAA 'malicious' in USC investigation

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY a.ssociated Press
Posted: 11/21/2012 03:01:37 PM PST
Updated: 11/21/2012 05:19:37 PM PST

LOS ANGELES—The NCAA was "malicious" in its investigation of a former Southern California a.ssistant football coach who was linked in a report to a scandal surrounding Heisman Trophy-winning tailback Reggie Bush, a judge said Wednesday.
The NCAA's report on ethical breaches by Todd McNair was flawed, and the former coach has shown a probability he can win his defamation claims, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Frederick Shaller said.

The NCAA had sought to have the case dismissed, but Shaller disagreed. He said after reviewing sealed documents in the McNair inquiry, which was tied to a gift scandal involving Heisman Trophy-winner Reggie Bush, he was convinced that the actions of NCAA investigators were "over the top."

His 10-page ruling states emails between an investigative committee member, an NCAA worker and a person who works in the agency's appeals division "tend to show ill will or hatred" toward McNair.

"We are disappointed with the decision and plan to appeal," the NCAA said in a statement.

McNair sued the NCAA in June 2011, claiming the a.ssociation's investigation was one-sided and his future earnings were hurt by its report on the scandal, which led to sanctions against USC. The NCAA determined McNair lied about knowing about some of the gifts lavished on Bush's family by two aspiring sports marketers who hoped to land the future NFL player as a client.

The NCAA imposed a two-year bowl ban and scholarship restrictions on

USC last year as a result of the Bush case. McNair was prohibited from contacting recruits and his USC contract was not renewed.
Shaller said he would unseal the entire inquiry into McNair, but would hold off on release of the records for a month to allow an appeal. "I think the public has a right to know," he said.

McNair's attorney Bruce Broillet declined comment, citing the sealing order in the case. He said during the hearing that the records showed the agency knew it was relying on false statements about McNair's conduct and wanted to "nail" the coach, who also played in the NFL.

"They wrote evidence the way they wanted it to be—that's malice," Broillet said.

Laura Wytsma, an attorney for the NCAA rejected that contention in court, saying the evidence in the case show the committee that investigated McNair was trying to get its report right.

"They were struggling to get the right result," she said, adding that several members of the investigative committee were prominent lawyers and legal scholars.

She also argued that records in the case should not be unsealed, saying it would hurt future investigations. The NCAA does not have subpoena power, she said.

T-Mac whoopin the NCAA a.ss. We'll see what comes of this

I'm hoping for our schollies backs & wins restored.
 11-24-2012, 03:19 AM         #1140
ScarlosSantana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 USC said:
Word.

Barkley breakdowns rubbed me the wrong way as well. Especially the games where he didn't play well. I'm excited for Wittek for the simple fact besides being 6'5 240 dude is not going to sit in that pocket. He will take off as soon as the plays breakdown. Bark would force a ball in there no matter what.

Maybe a lil dual threat action is just what the Dr ordered.
Agreed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy