The Official USC Trojans Thread

most viewed right now
28 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Who Wins?
Ohio State 10 24.39%
Southern California 31 75.61%
Voters: 41. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

6 years ago '10        #1126
USC 82 heat pts82
space
space
$23,996 | Props total: 19094 19094
Hawkins saying he's still 100% USC

Visited ND with Max

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #1127
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,207 | Props total: 179 179

[video - click to view]

10-26-2012, 01:37 AM         #1128
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Injuries to the recruiting class is going to k!ll us...

Either way, this is the best I've felt in years with a #9 ranking. The schedule favors a huge jump if we win out and a few pieces do the inevitable fall from grace. There's no reason we can't make a BCS Title appearance...

Look out..

6 years ago '04        #1129
bouncer900 
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #1130
bouncer900 
space
space
Max Redfield decommitted

6 years ago '10        #1131
USC 82 heat pts82
space
space
Tahaan Goodman been a silent for a minute now. I ain't worried, hes nice.

This what happens when the D look the way they did. Max a fukn stud one i didn't wanna see go to a Rival and thats exactly where he'll be going. Oh well

Last edited by USC; 11-05-2012 at 08:16 AM..

6 years ago '10        #1132
USC 82 heat pts82
space
space
Su'a been putting recruits in they place since the first lost tho. Telling em you was never a Trojan to begin with if you decommit because we all stick together n whatnot.

Now if we lose Vanderdoes or Kenny Big we have a whole other issue. Most our recruits outside of Max & Larue have been solid on us.

6 years ago '10        #1133
USC 82 heat pts82
space
space
Or even better imo

come onnn dooooown

6 years ago '04        #1134
bouncer900 
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #1135
USC 82 heat pts82
space
space
RWoods

Get him the ball

He about to beast on the Teddy grams

6 years ago '04        #1136
bouncer900 
space
space

[video - click to view]

11-21-2012, 12:42 AM         #1137
ScarlosSantana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I, for one, am glad to start the Max Wittek era at SC. I have to confess, as much as I love Matt Barkley, when he started doing those "Barkley's Breakdown" videos, the sh*t gave me the douchebag chills.

Hopefully the kid's confidence delivers on his word this Saturday. Would be a great way for him to start off and would definitely make him the slam dunk fave to be starter going into next season regardless of what Cody Kessler does.

6 years ago '10        #1138
USC 82 heat pts82
space
space
Word.

Barkley breakdowns rubbed me the wrong way as well. Especially the games where he didn't play well. I'm excited for Wittek for the simple fact besides being 6'5 240 dude is not going to sit in that pocket. He will take off as soon as the plays breakdown. Bark would force a ball in there no matter what.

Maybe a lil dual threat action is just what the Dr ordered.

6 years ago '10        #1139
USC 82 heat pts82
space
space
Judge says NCAA 'malicious' in USC investigation

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY a.ssociated Press
Posted: 11/21/2012 03:01:37 PM PST
Updated: 11/21/2012 05:19:37 PM PST

LOS ANGELES—The NCAA was "malicious" in its investigation of a former Southern California a.ssistant football coach who was linked in a report to a scandal surrounding Heisman Trophy-winning tailback Reggie Bush, a judge said Wednesday.
The NCAA's report on ethical breaches by Todd McNair was flawed, and the former coach has shown a probability he can win his defamation claims, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Frederick Shaller said.

The NCAA had sought to have the case dismissed, but Shaller disagreed. He said after reviewing sealed documents in the McNair inquiry, which was tied to a gift scandal involving Heisman Trophy-winner Reggie Bush, he was convinced that the actions of NCAA investigators were "over the top."

His 10-page ruling states emails between an investigative committee member, an NCAA worker and a person who works in the agency's appeals division "tend to show ill will or hatred" toward McNair.

"We are disappointed with the decision and plan to appeal," the NCAA said in a statement.

McNair sued the NCAA in June 2011, claiming the a.ssociation's investigation was one-sided and his future earnings were hurt by its report on the scandal, which led to sanctions against USC. The NCAA determined McNair lied about knowing about some of the gifts lavished on Bush's family by two aspiring sports marketers who hoped to land the future NFL player as a client.

The NCAA imposed a two-year bowl ban and scholarship restrictions on

USC last year as a result of the Bush case. McNair was prohibited from contacting recruits and his USC contract was not renewed.
Shaller said he would unseal the entire inquiry into McNair, but would hold off on release of the records for a month to allow an appeal. "I think the public has a right to know," he said.

McNair's attorney Bruce Broillet declined comment, citing the sealing order in the case. He said during the hearing that the records showed the agency knew it was relying on false statements about McNair's conduct and wanted to "nail" the coach, who also played in the NFL.

"They wrote evidence the way they wanted it to be—that's malice," Broillet said.

Laura Wytsma, an attorney for the NCAA rejected that contention in court, saying the evidence in the case show the committee that investigated McNair was trying to get its report right.

"They were struggling to get the right result," she said, adding that several members of the investigative committee were prominent lawyers and legal scholars.

She also argued that records in the case should not be unsealed, saying it would hurt future investigations. The NCAA does not have subpoena power, she said.

T-Mac whoopin the NCAA a.ss. We'll see what comes of this

I'm hoping for our schollies backs & wins restored.

11-24-2012, 03:19 AM         #1140
ScarlosSantana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 USC said
Word.

Barkley breakdowns rubbed me the wrong way as well. Especially the games where he didn't play well. I'm excited for Wittek for the simple fact besides being 6'5 240 dude is not going to sit in that pocket. He will take off as soon as the plays breakdown. Bark would force a ball in there no matter what.

Maybe a lil dual threat action is just what the Dr ordered.
Agreed.

11-25-2012, 01:28 AM         #1141
ScarlosSantana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Letting teams get those big 4th quarter d!ck-punch score is just so not Trojan-like. This season has just felt like the Twilight Zone. Watching Matt Barkley set touchdown records while doing his best impersonation of Brett Favre has been nerve racking. I don't get it.

Him doing those "Barkley's breakdown" just reeked a rendering plant next to a fu*kin sewage plant. I didn't even want to watch those videos. The secondary looked like endzone attendants to usher you into your reservation for 7. fu*k this Tampa 2 defense. Apparently we don't have a middle linebacker intelligent enough to make such a scheme work. I think our roster is more fit for a traditional 4-3 or a 3-4 defense.

If getting rid of Monty Kiffin means getting rid of Lane Kifin, I'm willing to roll the dice on that. I miss Pete Carroll defenses. Our front 7 didn't fu*k around when he was runnin the show. Losing to all our most hated rivals in the same season feels like we just got a baseball bat to the ballsack.

Last edited by ScarlosSantana; 11-25-2012 at 01:33 AM..

6 years ago '04        #1142
bouncer900 
space
space
such a disappointing season..............................
the Oline and the entire defense need to live in the weight room this off season

the Dline will only get better when Devon Kennard, Kenny Bigelow and Eddie Vanderdoes are added to the mix

Dawson needs to be stripped of #55

Bailey needs to be put back at safety since he is the only one on defense with any kind of ball skills

Sarao and Pullard need to bulk up, Ruffin should stay at Lb'er and add Jason Hatcher their as well to add more size to the unit... no more safeties as linebackers

I never want to see Walker at any tackle position again he needs to get his weight back up and move to guard

hopefully we hire a new OC, O-line, Linebacker and DC to clean this sh*t up

Last edited by bouncer900; 11-25-2012 at 06:05 PM..

11-26-2012, 01:28 AM         #1143
ScarlosSantana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bouncer900 said

Dawson needs to be stripped of #55

x -Scar-

6 years ago '10        #1144
USC 82 heat pts82
space
space
 USC said

Lamar look like he was half a.ssin, needs to rep that 55 properly this year. I think he will..

Massington tearing his acl is a bummer but he was reppin USC hard before the tear, and coaches have said they are not going to pull his scholly. I agree with the call, once you commit you are a Trojan.
Boy was I wrong

6 years ago '10        #1145
USC 82 heat pts82
space
space
Disappointing year to say the least...

As you said NO MORE safeties as Linebackers as much as I love Bailey at the position he needs to move to safety next season.

We are pushing hard for Mathew Thomas. The linebacker out of Miami

[video - click to view]

Vanderdoes been loving on Fucla since his visit also said on twitter ND contacted him late last night.

6 years ago '10        #1146
USC 82 heat pts82
space
space
Our defense could be scary with a great coordinator and the pieces we have & coming in. Our O-line should be solid next year. Walker is a guard plane & simple. It's going to be interesting to see how our QB situation ends up. Max Browne is not only the best QB in the nation he's also making a push for best overall period. Kid looks dynamite.

Going to be a long interesting off season. One thing for sure is Monte & his tampa 2 is done.

Can't wait to see how our running game looks as well. Really hope Isaac & Davis pan out. It's sad we have all these solid Tight ends but cant get them any work in the passing game. Kiffin needs to let somebody else call the plays period. All our targets this year went to Lee & Woods for the most part. NA is too good to not be apart of the gameplan.

Last edited by USC; 11-28-2012 at 07:10 PM..

11-28-2012, 11:12 PM         #1147
ScarlosSantana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, I thought Nelson was practically IGNORED this season.

But the thing is now that these scholly reductions are going into year two and us having such a bum a.ss year, I wonder how many of the so called "commits" we had are actually gonna stay. Good lord, losing to every rival did NOT help at all. I don't even want Max Browne out the gate, we need to be fair and let Wittek get his turn, if he looks like Barkley did in training camp last year, bench his a.ss and go with Kessler.

People forget Barkley WAS NOT impressive in training camp at all. I had a bad feeling but I was trying to be optimistic.

6 years ago '08        #1148
VerbalAssassin 109 heat pts109
space
space
$18,077 | Props total: 7735 7735
USC a.ssistant football coach Monte Kiffin announced today (Nov. 29) that he will resign from the Trojan staff after USC's upcoming bowl game in order to pursue opportunities in the NFL.

"I wanted to make this announcement now so that our players who are preparing for the bowl game and our recruits who will be visiting campus are aware," said Kiffin. "I really enjoyed my time at USC and the opportunity I had to work with our players and coaches. The chance to work for my son, Lane, was unique and memorable, but we always treated each other professionally on a coach-to-coach basis.

"Although things didn't always go as well as we would have liked this year from a defensive and win-loss standpoint, I will leave USC with the utmost respect for the University, the Trojan Family and, most importantly, the players I had the good fortune to coach. I see great things ahead for the USC football program."

Kiffin has 47 years of coaching experience, including 26 years (1983-2008) in the NFL, where he was a member of 13 playoff teams and was the defensive coordinator of Tampa Bay's 2002 Super Bowl champs. He returned to the college coaching ranks in 2009 at Tennessee and then spent the past 3 seasons at USC.

Said USC head coach Lane Kiffin: "I respect my father's decision and his desire to return to the NFL. We are very appreciative of the hard work and effort that he put in at USC these past three years. He has a tremendous passion for coaching young men and he is a phenomenal recruiter.

"The timing of this allows us to move forward now in the hiring of a new coach."

6 years ago '04        #1149
bouncer900 
space
space
 VerbalAssassin said

6 years ago '10        #1150
USC 82 heat pts82
space
space
USC linebacker Tony Burnett would rather spend his New Year’s Eve anywhere but El Paso, Texas. This according to several tweets he sent out just moments after official announcement of the USC vs Georgia Tech match at the Sun Bowl in El Paso Dec. 31.

The 22 year old, 205 pound, 6 foot 1 linebacker from Watts, CA tweeted “Georgia Tech!? El Paso, Texas!? New Years Eve!? FML.”

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

He deleted his tweets minutes later.

Watts Up

Home      

most viewed right now
+75online now  37
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+284online now  29
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
229 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  21
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+119online now  18
Video inside Having A*s Is The Norm In Africa
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
88 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Tommy Sotomayor Makes It To Prime-time Tv Checking Blaq Queens!
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  7
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  5
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy