The Official USC Trojans Thread

most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who Wins?
Ohio State 10 24.39%
Southern California 31 75.61%
Voters: 41. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #661
Hakim Cobain 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 6823 6823
 thehogue... said:
if osu had a decent qb or had pyror in all game it would be closer but usc would still win...
it wouldnt have been no different...... i mean he only was good for a quick change of pace..... usc would've adjusted to him running all over them
 9 years ago '04        #662
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$5,530 | Props total: 3536 3536
 BxCastro said:
OU's Offense >>>> USC Defense

and I'll take a Bob Stoops Defense over a Pete Carrolls defense wit even talent
no this n*gga didnt

USC's D the last two years >>> anything stoops has ever put on the field in oklahoma

48 points to west virginia, 43 points to boise state, get the fu*k outta here

stoops has nothing on pete, stoops is the most overrated big name coach out there, every big game ou is in they get blown the fu*k out....
 09-13-2008, 10:25 PM         #663
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cage said:
no this n*gga didnt

USC's D the last two years >>> anything stoops has ever put on the field in oklahoma

48 points to west virginia, 43 points to boise state, get the fu*k outta here

stoops has nothing on pete, stoops is the most overrated big name coach out there, every big game ou is in they get blown the fu*k out....


Word if OSU didn't choke away big games the heat would be on Stoops because hes been getting worked by teams in the bowl games. They still got a nasty squad though. But its there offense that will keep them in games against top teams not there D.
 9 years ago '07        #664
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Cage said:
no this n*gga didnt

USC's D the last two years >>> anything stoops has ever put on the field in oklahoma

48 points to west virginia, 43 points to boise state, get the fu*k outta here

stoops has nothing on pete, stoops is the most overrated big name coach out there, every big game ou is in they get blown the fu*k out....
shut the f*ck up.. holla at me when carroll is higher than stoops in the win column... you dont know sh*t... yea they scored a lot on us and yes usc is a great team but you're stupid... and their d the last 2 years?!... they lost to stanford at home this year is a different story though... but yea we have the nations best home streak and we're 54-2 at home under him... again i dont take anything against usc but dont speak unless you know ALL the facts... and stoops got his 100th win tonight


Last edited by TH35; 09-13-2008 at 10:27 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #665
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 madness said:
USC 34
Sweatervests 14
@me thinkin ohio state would score 2 touchdowns
 9 years ago '07        #666
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 madness said:
@me thinkin ohio state would score 2 touchdowns
@ me for thinking ohio state would stay in the game because of their defense... but they weren't out until the 3rd i guess i was right about that...
 9 years ago '06        #667
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
yall see that SC fan gettin a quick picture with Beanie????
 9 years ago '06        #668
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
dude had a Cushing jersey on and sh*t smilin all crazy and Beanie didnt care
 9 years ago '07        #669
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
good win for usc....

10/04 No. 16 Oregon 8:00 PM
10/11 No. 15 Arizona State TBA

get through that stretch and i'll be even more impressed... i think oregon could cause some problems...
 9 years ago '07        #670
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
james laurinaitis seemed like he obviously didn't care after the loss "we have the big 10 schedule" what kind of sh*t is that... like that solidifies the loss
 9 years ago '04        #671
Hakim Cobain 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 6823 6823
 thehogue... said:
shut the f*ck up.. holla at me when carroll is higher than stoops in the win column... you dont know sh*t... yea they scored a lot on us and yes usc is a great team but you're stupid... and their d the last 2 years?!... they lost to stanford at home this year is a different story though... but yea we have the nations best home streak and we're 54-2 at home under him... again i dont take anything against usc but dont speak unless you know ALL the facts... and stoops got his 100th win tonight
Yo last time i checked carroll whooped up on a stoops team to win his 2nd national championship while stoops only has one. and in 10 years at oklahoma, stoops is 100-22 and in 8 years carroll is 78-14...... its safe to say that carroll will get to a 100 wins faster than stoops did.......
 9 years ago '07        #672
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Hakim Cobain said:
Yo last time i checked carroll whooped up on a stoops team to win his 2nd national championship while stoops only has one. and in 10 years at oklahoma, stoops is 100-22 and in 8 years carroll is 78-14...... its safe to say that carroll will get to a 100 wins faster than stoops did.......
last i checked if you want to check history... ou >>> usc as far as a program so shut up n*gga ... i dont even dislike usc but its SOME of the fans that are :angry12:


Last edited by TH35; 09-13-2008 at 10:43 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #673
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$5,530 | Props total: 3536 3536
 thehogue... said:
shut the f*ck up.. holla at me when carroll is higher than stoops in the win column... you dont know sh*t... yea they scored a lot on us and yes usc is a great team but you're stupid... and their d the last 2 years?!... they lost to stanford at home this year is a different story though... but yea we have the nations best home streak and we're 54-2 at home under him... again i dont take anything against usc but dont speak unless you know ALL the facts... and stoops got his 100th win tonight
this f*g**ts feelins is hurt

"yeah they scored a lot on us..." if u have a good D that shouldnt happen, getting blown out by WV is not indicative of having a good D

stoops is overrated as fu*k and he has NOTHING on big game pete, if they ranked coaches like they ranked teams stoops would be nowhere near the top of the list because he gets out-coached every january....
 09-13-2008, 10:45 PM         #674
almcaffee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
last i checked if you want to check history... ou >>> usc as far as a program so shut up n*gga ...

let's see usc is better than oklahoma in

tradition
wins
national titles
heisman winners
nfl players
nfl all pros
nfl hall of famers
etc, etc...

so do you really think you have a valid statement....
 9 years ago '07        #675
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Cage said:
this f*g**ts feelins is hurt

"yeah they scored a lot on us..." if u have a good D that shouldnt happen, getting blown out by WV is not indicative of having a good D

stoops is overrated as fu*k and he has NOTHING on big game pete, if they ranked coaches like they ranked teams stoops would be nowhere near the top of the list because he gets out-coached every january....
our defense wasn't even THAT great... our best defense was our championship team... like i said get your facts right... no he doesn't get out coached we get out played... and how can you call him overrated... if thats the case every great team is overrated dumbass... :greetings10: and im not hurt im stating FACTS
 9 years ago '07        #676
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 almcaffee said:
let's see usc is better than oklahoma in

tradition
wins
national titles
heisman winners
nfl players
nfl all pros
nfl hall of famers
etc, etc...

so do you really think you have a valid statement....
yea i do... do you really know college football or do you just watch the games? i dont even want to argue w/ you... national titles ARE YOU SERIOUS?! can a real college fan tell his guy that ou has more than usc.. ... once again i dont dislike usc but ppl like this make me laugh
 9 years ago '04        #677
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$5,530 | Props total: 3536 3536
 thehogue... said:
our defense wasn't even THAT great... our best defense was our championship team... like i said get your facts right... no he doesn't get out coached we get out played... and how can you call him overrated... if thats the case every great team is overrated dumbass... :greetings10: and im not hurt im stating FACTS
so stoops & co. wasnt out-coached against boise state?
 9 years ago '07        #678
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Cage said:
so stoops & co. wasnt out-coached against boise state?
yea i'll give you the last couple of plays that pitchback and the statue of liberty... :angry12: and against wvu the onside kick when it wasn't needed was a stupid move... im still not taking the overrated thing... our team just doesn't come out fired up and we look down on ppl...


Last edited by TH35; 09-13-2008 at 10:53 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #679
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
waxed




  36 - 9 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 43 (-3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 18-10, Rank #86 | Aug 16: 27-12, Rank #96 | Aug 11: 75-52, Rank #92 | Aug 10: 71-51, Rank #130 | Aug 08: 93-79, Rank #218 *
 9 years ago '07        #680
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Cage said:
no this n*gga didnt

USC's D the last two years >>> anything stoops has ever put on the field in oklahoma

48 points to west virginia, 43 points to boise state, get the fu*k outta here

stoops has nothing on pete, stoops is the most overrated big name coach out there, every big game ou is in they get blown the fu*k out....
Homer Simpson a.ss nucca....I dont rock wit OU but I give props where props is due......Who did yall play the Last two years worth mentioning....didnt yall duck Georgia last year in the bowl game.......Stoops Defense >> Any Wac-10 team.....Young team u mentioned in those Bowl games also
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
50 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
59 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
163 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
45 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
101 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy