Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins?
Ohio State 10 24.39%
Southern California 31 75.61%
Voters: 41. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-09-2008, 03:09 PM         #421
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
cant wait to see yall play the buckeyes, should be a good one
Me Too...I Should Be Out In L.A. For That One.....I'll Hold Up A Sign So Y'all Can See Me... Clownin On My Girl In Her OSU Gear....
 10 years ago '04        #422
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,022 | Props total: 2933 2933
 Simba said:
Me Too...I Should Be Out In L.A. For That One.....I'll Hold Up A Sign So Y'all Can See Me... Clownin On My Girl In Her OSU Gear....
 03-10-2008, 11:44 AM         #423
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trojans have eyes on another run

With an NCAA berth virtually a.ssured, USC is hoping to at least duplicate last year's surge to Pac-10 tournament final, which preceded a run to NCAA Sweet 16.

[pic - click to view]

By Ben Bolch, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
March 10, 2008
Now that USC has probably a.ssured itself of a spot in the NCAA tournament by winning five of its last six games, the Trojans can focus on ringing in the postseason.

USC came within one victory of securing Pacific 10 Conference tournament championship rings last season when it lost to Oregon, 81-57, in the title game.

"I call it the 'Baby March Madness,' " Trojans sophomore Daniel Hackett said Saturday of the Pac-10 tournament. "It's a chance to win more games, and you want to go out there and get that ring. We got to the final last year and we'll try to get deep again."

Fourth-seeded USC opens tournament play in a quarterfinal at noon Thursday at Staples Center against fifth-seeded Arizona State, which some NCAA tournament prognosticators consider a "bubble" team after finishing tied with Oregon for fifth in the Pac-10.

The Sun Devils (19-11 overall, 9-9 in conference play) are on somewhat shaky postseason ground after going 5-5 over their last 10 games.

ESPN's Joe Lunardi excluded Arizona State from his tournament bracket and included Oregon and Arizona, even though the Sun Devils swept the Wildcats and split their two games against the Ducks during the regular season.

The Trojans (20-10, 11-7), coming off a weekend sweep of California and Stanford, will have plenty of motivation to defeat Arizona State after suffering an 80-66 defeat in Tempe on March 1, a game in which they were called for a season-high 29 fouls to 14 for the Sun Devils. Arizona State shot 39 free throws to USC's 11.

"Obviously, you want a shot at beating someone that just beat you," Hackett said.

USC Coach Tim Floyd said he considered the Pac-10 tournament good preparation for the NCAA tournament because of the rapid turnaround between games.

"Assuming you can get the first win, you've got to prepare quickly for the next one and you're doing it against NCAA tournament-caliber teams in our league every night," Floyd said Saturday. "So it cannot hurt you."

Floyd said his one concern about the Pac-10 tournament was the potential for injuries to a team that typically goes seven deep.

"We just can't afford one to any of our seven that we're playing because we don't have a lot behind them," Floyd said.

This could be the first and only Pac-10 tournament appearance for freshman guard O.J. Mayo, an early-entry candidate for the NBA draft.

"As a kid I always dreamed of playing in March Madness and conference tournaments and NCAA tournaments," Mayo said. "It's finally here and I'm ready to get geared up to play. It's tournament time. It's all about surviving and advancing."

Hackett acknowledged that the stress fracture in his lower back and a torn oblique muscle continue to limit his effectiveness, particularly on offense. In the four games since he returned from the injuries, he's averaged 4.8 points, roughly half of his season average, and has compiled as many turnovers as a.ssists.

"It's not comfortable at all," Hackett said. "I'm limited a little bit on some moves, but I just want to be out there and win games and try to help in any shape or form. I turned the ball over a lot [Saturday against Stanford], and that's not me, but I have four or five days until the next game and I'm trying to get my body right and my mind right."

Last Year = Sweet 16
This Year = Final 4
Next Year = Title...

f!ght On...

Last edited by -Scar-; 03-10-2008 at 11:46 AM..
 03-10-2008, 11:55 AM         #424
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The battle at quarterback for USC

[pic - click to view]

A question-and-answer session with Mark Sanchez, one of two returners who will battle for the starting job during spring practice.

By Gary Klein, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
March 10, 2008

With spring practice set to begin in two weeks, USC quarterbacks Mark Sanchez and Mitch Mustain are preparing for what is regarded as the most high-profile position battle in college football. Times reporter Gary Klein spoke with each player about the impending showdown. Today: Sanchez, a fourth-year junior who started three games in 2007.

Do you consider this a competition? And if it is, is it a wide-open competition?

I think it's a competition but I also think I'm very confident. . . . I'm on the other end of the competition this time. Where [John David b00ty] was with me, I was trying to play catch-up and really try to mature as fast as I can to try and take that starting role. With my experience last year, that will just help my chances more than anything. Because you can run the plays in practice. You can do it on the chalkboard and watch all the film and answer all the questions but once you do it, you affirm what you're all about. I can't wait for the off-season to be over. I just want to, let's go. Let's go to Virginia and let's play.

Did you feel like it was really a competition between you and b00ty last year?

It's hard because for me, to have played, I think I would have had to complete something like 80% of my passes and not mess up in the huddle and just play outrageous, out of my head. At the same time the person who was penciled in as the starter would have had to play just God-awful. So it's tough when you think about it like that. I loved competing with J.D. I loved watching him make a good pass and trying to make the same exact one right after it. I wanted to do my best just to show that I could do it, just in case. And that 'just in case' happened and it was the best time of my life so I would never want to let it go.

What if anything did you learn from b00ty and what did you take away from watching him and how he handled last year?

His levelheadedness was amazing to watch. Because if I hadn't seen that through him I don't know if I could have really understood what it's all about. You come to the Coliseum and you get booed? That blew my mind. My high school coach [ Bob Johnson] told me [his son, former USC quarterback] Rob was booed in the Coliseum and you know I'm like, 'What are you talking about? They love us, man, we're the quarterback. What are you talking about?' And when it happened I was like, 'Oh my God.' He was right, he was absolutely right. [b00ty] was a great competitor, but to see him battle through that kind of adversity and come back and play the way he did and answer all the questions from the media, that's some of the toughest stuff.

What's your relationship like with Mitch?

It think it's similar to the way John David and I were at the beginning when I first came in. We're cordial. We don't go out of our way to hang out around campus or anything like that but if he ever needed a ride or I needed a ride we can talk to each other about whatever. We're good friends. . . . There's no hatred. As much as [people] try and put you against each other it's not like that at all. We both obviously want to play just like any quarterback would. And the toughest part is that it's not like a receiver or a lineman or a running back where you rotate. There's one quarterback.

What do you think is Mitch's best attribute?

He has a great arm. He can throw the ball through a brick wall; he really has a strong arm. His experience at Arkansas will help him because he played just as many if not more games than me in a big-time conference at a major Division I school. It's not like there were any slouches. He was playing against good players and good teams.

Anything you're doing different going into this year that you haven't done going into the last three?

You don't work any harder or longer or try to throw more or lift more weight. I think you just work smarter and it's knowing how to watch film now. I probably watched less hours but I'm getting more work done because I know what I'm looking for now. I know what it's like in the games. I need to prove it's about making good decisions and that I can do it on a consistent basis. I showed flashes of it in the three games and then there were some times that I shouldn't have thrown balls and I did. I've really studied those games hard and there's a few throws I want back but I think I'll be ready for this spring and hit the ground running physically and mentally.

Tomorrow: Mitch Mustain.
 08-31-2008, 03:24 AM         #425
adizzle69696969  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause::applause::applause::applause:
 08-31-2008, 09:17 AM         #426
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My n*gga Rojo looks better then Jarrett.. That n*gga is fu*kin raw. I tried tellin people its his year. Dirty was beastin too. Can't wait for them vs OSU.. College Football>>>
 9 years ago '05        #427
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Even though I'm a Official Kanes boi..Sanchez did look good..Ball was coming out perfect...
 9 years ago '07        #428
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,779 | Props total: 14589 14589
 =Scar= said:
Mark Sanchez looks Like matt Leinart...And joe mcknight looks like reggie....stafon look like lendale......rojo looks like dwayne jarrett....williams look like steve smith....bradford is a nice 3rd option...and the defense aintlettimg sh*t slide by rey, brian and kaluka.....let alone mays, harris, and thomas locking down all pass games.....

put it all together and i see a bcs trophy this season....nobody can run with us....the running back stable is too deep.....our fullback could be a starting half back at most programs....

:cool:
no he doesnt look like leinart AT ALL (he could be better) ... but he is playing better than i thought he would... gable is more like lendale than stafon johnson... but yall had the same team last year ... so once i see usc do it against osu, asu, and/or oregon... then ill be like ok theyre legit...

Last edited by TH35; 08-31-2008 at 09:53 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #429
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
USC was stacked last year and they still sh*t the bed...

I like the talent on the team, but its early and any errors in coaching like last year could do you in..
 9 years ago '06        #430
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
They were playing UVA......
 09-01-2008, 09:43 PM         #431
Everest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sanchez > b00ty

Gable is nice and will beast in the league without ever taking the bulk of the carries at SC...hell bradford will make the league.....are backs are too strong....
 9 years ago '05        #432
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,060 | Props total: 6959 6959
I don't see anybody that can fu*k with USC on paper. Just put how ya'll look on paper on the field and you n*ggaz gettin another 'ship.
 9 years ago '07        #433
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 =Scar= said:
Mark Sanchez looks Like matt Leinart...And joe mcknight looks like reggie....stafon look like lendale......rojo looks like dwayne jarrett....williams look like steve smith....bradford is a nice 3rd option...and the defense aintlettimg sh*t slide by rey, brian and kaluka.....let alone mays, harris, and thomas locking down all pass games.....

put it all together and i see a bcs trophy this season....nobody can run with us....the running back stable is too deep.....our fullback could be a starting half back at most programs....

:cool:
Not a USC fan, but this team looks CRUCIAL
USC defense>
 9 years ago '06        #434
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
I think yall little bit too hyped up over yall blowout of VA....Didn't they lose their home opener last year to Wyoming...23-3
 9 years ago '04        #435
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8452 8452
they don't want it wit Hov!!!!!!!
 09-06-2008, 07:20 PM         #436
Everest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will be out gettin bi*ches by the 3rd quarter.....
 09-06-2008, 07:25 PM         #437
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will Be there :applause: Drunk and Talking sh*t
 09-06-2008, 07:39 PM         #438
adizzle69696969  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djsmellie said:
I will Be there :applause: Drunk and Talking sh*t
fu*k yeah me too...I'm campin out in front of the gates Friday night gettin front row:applause::applause:

USC is about to destroy these bi*ches
 9 years ago '05        #439
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

09-06-2008, 07:45 PM         #440
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adizzle69696969 said:
fu*k yeah me too...I'm campin out in front of the gates Friday night gettin front row:applause::applause:

USC is about to destroy these bi*ches
Im not going inside gonna tailgate outside.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago