The Official USC Trojans Thread

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins?
Ohio State 10 24.39%
Southern California 31 75.61%
Voters: 41. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-29-2007, 10:29 PM         #341
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That wasn't no pick
 09-29-2007, 10:41 PM         #342
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and we cruise to another one.........
 10 years ago '05        #343
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66
wow aint over yet

386 - 50 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 09-29-2007, 10:44 PM         #344
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t..
 10 years ago '07        #345
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
usc bout to be bumped down in the polls but at least they didnt get a loss...
 10 years ago '04        #346
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
lucky the interception didnt get caught
 10 years ago '04        #347
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
Good Effort By Huskies
 10 years ago '07        #348
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
yea they are
 09-29-2007, 10:47 PM         #349
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as tough as the Pac-10 is this year.....I think we'll still be #1
 10 years ago '07        #350
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Simba said:
as tough as the Pac-10 is this year.....I think we'll still be #1
depends on the voters.. if not now maybe next week if lsu beats florida yall will be #2 but its not a big deal...
 10 years ago '04        #351
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
even though, IMO, it really doesn't matter right now......LSU should be #1 this week....and that's no disrespect to USC at all....

....honestly, if Locker was just a LIL bit more accurate with his throws, Washington woulda won this game......and on the other hand, if b00ty had been a lil more accurate with HIS, USC probably coulda thumped Washington.....

...i think Locker was just shook, b/c i've seen him throw more accurately than he did tonight.....there were at least 2 missed throws he had that cost them touchdowns.....
 09-29-2007, 10:58 PM         #352
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn Wash about had em
 10 years ago '04        #353
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Oregon will beat SC they seem to have trouble with the spread. Cal could also beat SC if Jackson can not be contained.

Washington actually had a chance if they would have caught that INT in the end zone, we could have maybe seen some overtime magic, that would have been crazy if that many top teams lost wow.

Last edited by K1; 09-29-2007 at 11:24 PM..
 09-29-2007, 11:33 PM         #354
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chill homie....

a mobile QB may be be our weakness but the runnig game as far as handing the ball off.......LOCKED......believe me......

Oregon, maybe.....

Cal, maybe.....But I aint too sure.......

credit this to the strength of the Pac
 09-29-2007, 11:37 PM         #355
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:
even though, IMO, it really doesn't matter right now......LSU should be #1 this week....and that's no disrespect to USC at all....

....honestly, if Locker was just a LIL bit more accurate with his throws, Washington woulda won this game......and on the other hand, if b00ty had been a lil more accurate with HIS, USC probably coulda thumped Washington.....

...i think Locker was just shook, b/c i've seen him throw more accurately than he did tonight.....there were at least 2 missed throws he had that cost them touchdowns.....
I agree 100%

Locker Is a helluva talent at QB, I already said he's Tim Tebow with less accuracy....

And yeah b00ty struggled at first to get in rhythm.....our depth at RB came through as usual to allow him time to get in stride ....

it was still a great game tho......that team could beat us next year if Locker progresses enough and gets some good recievers around him....

They gave us a good game what more could you ask for?

hats off..
 10 years ago '04        #356
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 Simba said:
I agree 100%

Locker Is a helluva talent at QB, I already said he's Tim Tebow with less accuracy....

And yeah b00ty struggled at first to get in rhythm.....our depth at RB came through as usual to allow him time to get in stride ....

it was still a great game tho......that team could beat us next year if Locker progresses enough and gets some good recievers around him....

They gave us a good game what more could you ask for?

hats off..
yeah, no doubt.....that INT that wasn't an INT, and then that dumb a.ss not just callin for fair catch on that punt......i'd say those two plays = loss....
 10 years ago '04        #357
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Simba said:
chill homie....

a mobile QB may be be our weakness but the runnig game as far as handing the ball off.......LOCKED......believe me......

Oregon, maybe.....

Cal, maybe.....But I aint too sure.......

credit this to the strength of the Pac
Yeah people need to watch out for the Pac 10 and m not saying you guys suck or anything negative, because I know yall just played a sloppy game let it get way too out of hand with penalties too, had so many mismatches USC should have ran away with that game.....USC should remain #1 regardless of what anyone says.

but you gotta believe Oregon will be able to run the ball a lot better than Washington is my boy J stew will run the ball well I know he was held to 42 yds on like 14 attempts against USC last year but he didn't really get many touches cause the ducks were down.

USC's run defense is crazy but it seems like you guys will struggle a bit more with the spread when you have a dangerous back to deal with yall went up against Louis Rankin tonight of course yall gonna stop him, hes not that great hes fast but he has terrible vision, theres a reason Locker is UW's leading rusher.
 09-30-2007, 12:03 AM         #358
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 09-30-2007, 12:03 AM         #359
Mr. Magic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Boys Need To Go Back To The Chalkboard....a Game Like This Against Any Other Team We Would Be Goin Home With The L

b00ty And The Wr Core Need To Work On Their Timing Tremendously

Our Defense Needs To Be Better

Carrol Needs To Emphasize The Linebackers In Spying The Qb Because We R Gona Need To Be Ready For Dixon Down In Eugene

Not A Good Performance By My Boys But We Still Came Out Wiht The W.

Lets Go To Work Troy
 10-02-2007, 07:07 PM         #360
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
O'Dowd, Rachal and Johnson are among the walking (or limping) wounded after Washington game. O'Dowd, the freshman center, is out; status of others is unclear.

By Gary Klein, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
October 2, 2007

With a sloppy close-call victory against Washington behind and a game against struggling Stanford ahead, USC sifted through its injury wreckage Monday, hoping for a clearer picture after players see team doctors today. Some situations, however, did not require a wait.

Freshman center Kris O'Dowd said he would have arthroscopic surgery today for a dislocated kneecap suffered against Washington and would be out three to four weeks.

Injury list
click to enlargeSophomore receiver Travon Patterson, who injured his right foot during training camp, will have surgery soon and will seek a medical redshirt, Coach Pete Carroll said.

Timetables for other players are less certain.

Guard Chilo Rachal sprained a knee ligament against Washington on the same play when O'Dowd was injured. Rachal said he was day-to-day, but Carroll said the junior could miss three weeks.

Alatini Malu strained a hamstring against Washington while playing in place of Rachal, but he said he would try to return today. Redshirt freshman Zack Heberer worked with the first-team offense Monday.

Meanwhile, sophomore tailback Stafon Johnson watched practice from a cart with his left foot in a protective boot. Johnson said an MRI exam revealed a deep bruise that he sustained during his last two carries against Washington.

"I'm trying to work my butt off to get rehabbed up and iced up to get back right," said Johnson, who rushed for 122 yards and scored a touchdown against the Huskies.

Running backs coach Todd McNair said there was not a set plan for replacing Johnson if he could not play against Stanford. Sophomore Allen Bradford, seniors Hershel Dennis and Desmond Reed and freshman Joe McKnight would be in the mix to alternate with senior Chauncey Washington.

Sophomore C.J. Gable's status will probably be determined after a doctor's examination today. Gable did not play against Washington because of a lingering groin strain. If Gable requires surgery and does not play again this season, he could seek a medical redshirt.

Asked if surgery was a possibility, Gable said, "No." Later he said, "I don't know. Probably not."

Junior cornerback Cary Harris (shoulder) practiced and said he hoped to be cleared by doctors to play against Stanford. Sophomore Shareece Wright, who replaced Harris in the starting lineup against Washington, has a hamstring strain that could keep him out against the Cardinal.

If neither is available, senior Mozique McCurtis probably will start.

Linebacker Brian Cushing's return from an ankle injury will not be rushed, Carroll said.

"We can't allow him to come back too early," he said.

Carroll said he spoke to players about reducing penalties, but that he did not dissuade them from remaining aggressive on defense.

"I love the way we're playing. We're flying around, we're hitting, we're making all kinds of things happen," he said. "We've played very consistently and I don't want to change but yet we have to win the games by playing along with the way the game's being called.

"So it's just decision making. At the point of the last second we have to make good choices."

Wright made no apologies for the sideline hit he put on Washington quarterback Jake Locker in the first quarter, which drew a personal foul penalty.

"We watched film of him and he never ran out of bounds, he always tried to get the extra yards," Wright said. "I was thinking, 'Now he's going to feel us.' . . . [Afterward] he was sliding, ducking, he wasn't trying to be a running back anymore. That's exactly what we needed."

USC's game against Arizona on Oct. 13 will kick off at 12:30 p.m. and will be shown regionally on Channel 7. . . . Defensive end Kyle Moore was absent from practice because of illness, Carroll said.

UP NEXT
vs. Stanford (1-3, 0-3)

Saturday, Coliseum

4 p.m., Versus
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago