most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins?
Ohio State 10 24.39%
Southern California 31 75.61%
Voters: 41. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #301
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 Simba said:
aww sh*t watch this one homie........our running game is so deep
its over now tho... lol
 09-29-2007, 08:36 PM         #302
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '07        #303
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
and you know they need to stop showing all those old f*cking washington clips... theyre getting on my nerves ...
 10 years ago '07        #304
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
WOW crazy
 09-29-2007, 08:41 PM         #305
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GEEEEEEEEEEET The fu*k Outa here
 09-29-2007, 08:42 PM         #306
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all these turnovers is crazy.....this aint how we do.....come on tommy
 09-29-2007, 08:43 PM         #307
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that pick was sick
 09-29-2007, 08:44 PM         #308
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn nice run
 10 years ago '07        #309
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
chauncey is nasty...
 09-29-2007, 08:45 PM         #310
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bout time chauncey did somethin but we need stafon now
 09-29-2007, 08:46 PM         #311
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice one hand catch
 10 years ago '07        #312
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
yall may just only get a fg outta this but its better than nothing...
 09-29-2007, 08:46 PM         #313
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s'all good we'll take the 3
 10 years ago '04        #314
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
no disrespect to USC or yall fans of USC...

...but man the fu(kin announcers just make me fu(kin sick the way they di(kride USC...

lol, they make me mad actin like USC is just PERFECT and that they aren't capable of having a bad start to the game....."oh the only reason is because they have to play in a hostile environment".....

...."see how they got down and then turned the switch on?".....its like, damn, they're up 3, and they HAVE NOT dominated.....they've broken some big runs, but they've also fu(ked up a lot too.... it's ridiculous....

....where's the unbiased announcing?
 10 years ago '07        #315
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Aftashok said:

...but man the fu(kin announcers just make me fu(kin sick the way they di(kride USC...

lol, they make me mad actin like USC is just PERFECT and that they aren't capable of having a bad start to the game....."oh the only reason is because they have to play in a hostile environment".....

...."see how they got down and then turned the switch on?".....its like, damn, they're up 3, and they HAVE NOT dominated.....they've broken some big runs, but they've also fu(ked up a lot too.... it's ridiculous....

i mean the announcers say the same about lsu too sometimes... even us(ou) and i even hate when they do that cuz we get big headed....
 09-29-2007, 09:01 PM         #316
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:

dog,

noi disrespect to you or your integrity bruh,

but they never said anything of the sort..if you remember correctly they said our only weakness might be when we're on the road and in a hostile environment........

And no one says we're perfect.....they clearly say all the time our possible weaknesses (receivers) .....

I don't know homie, I think you cool but I think thats just the hate comin out you right now for USC, I aint mad because I see it all the time whee I'm at.....

If you dont know about Southern Cal or the Pac-10 your perception of it could be fu*ked......

Lord knows where I'm at I gotta listen to Buck & Big Ten Fans talk sh*t.......til I set em straight
 10 years ago '04        #317
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 thehogue... said:
i mean the announcers say the same about lsu too sometimes... even us(ou) and i even hate when they do that cuz we get big headed....
but i mean, if u listen, when they do it with LSU, its about their defense shuttin someone down (which they do), or they would talk about Thompson from Oklahoma when they were talkin bout he had more TDs than incompletions.....

...but USC, sometimes i just dont see the justification, i believe if USC had been losing the entire first half, like the score was 28-0, and USC scored ONE touchdown on a 1 yard run, because Washington fumbled on their own one......the announcers would STILL come in and say that USC's defense had just been dominant, and that they were "turning on the switch once they got down".....
 10 years ago '07        #318
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Aftashok said:
but i mean, if u listen, when they do it with LSU, its about their defense shuttin someone down (which they do), or they would talk about Thompson from Oklahoma when they were talkin bout he had more TDs than incompletions.....

...but USC, sometimes i just dont see the justification, i believe if USC had been losing the entire first half, like the score was 28-0, and USC scored ONE touchdown on a 1 yard run, because Washington fumbled on their own one......the announcers would STILL come in and say that USC's defense had just been dominant, and that they were "turning on the switch once they got down".....
its bradford but i aint mad atcha...
 09-29-2007, 09:04 PM         #319
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:

Once again refer to my last post
 09-29-2007, 09:14 PM         #320
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant make ya like SC homie....

but I can tell you we DEFINITELY recieve our fair share of criticism......

Blame Coach Carroll for the USC Renaissance.....We just Back In A Good Position again....and people recognizin wether they like it or not....
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy