Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Strength & Loyalty (2007)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How many B.O.N.E.'s?
1 Bone 6 1.95%
2 Bones 2 0.65%
3 Bones 39 12.66%
4 Bones 104 33.77%
5 Bones 157 50.97%
Voters: 308. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
PIRU'N'BONE 
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
tite go cop this may 8th
 04-16-2007, 07:53 PM         #22
ds1979 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good album, 4/5
 04-16-2007, 07:54 PM         #23
Papa LoneStar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn....I read a few months ago that they had a track with Koopa....I'll be waiting for the group rip....
 11 years ago '05        #24
PIRU'N'BONE 
space
space
that track wit cham didnt make tha cut.... i heard it was wack... but anyway i heard k-mart doesnt know that tha release date is may 8th. so they are goin as tha old release date which is tomorrow lol so if you wanna support them thugs go get tha album tomorrow. o n how you people download tha album still trippin on that one.... hit me up on how and ill send some props ya way peace
 11 years ago '04        #25
refuze 285 heat pts285 OP
space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 15531 15531
no i heard the track with Cham will be on HIS cd
 11 years ago '07        #26
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
5/5 Classic///////////
 11 years ago '04        #27
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
I'm lovin this new album. These tracks sound so damn GREAT! I'm glad that they varied the themes. Its better than TWO, B4L, and TS.
 11 years ago '05        #28
E1999Eternal 
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 0 0
great album...will be in the player for good while
 11 years ago '05        #29
TreDCrazi 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$410 | Props total: 0 0
honestly...i think candy paint should've been the first single and i tried should've been the second cause candy paint just has that return vibe and fu*king bumps...that hooks catchy as hell.
 04-17-2007, 12:07 AM         #30
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Norml_Row said:
can someone post a retail grouprip propa version thanks.

Yeah this release floating around does not sound legit at all.
 11 years ago '06        #31
antoniolucky 
space
space
space
$709 | Props total: 0 0
its BONE im just happy they coming out with some sh*t ya heard holla at ur boy 2 all the true bone fans
 11 years ago '04        #32
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 deeznutz said:
its an ok album. not nearly as good as most of their earlier work. I am feeling like 3-4 beats and the lyrics so so. My rating for this album is

CLASSIC 5/5
if the lyrics are ok and the beats are ok then how is it classic? Ive been a bone fan since day one, I had the faces of death yellow cover casette when it first came out and i just dont like this joint,I think they are reaching for hits and most of their album has very little content, they just tried to make songs about the lord like the crossroads. To me ressurection and E99 are way better, but this is watered down bone thugs... they went industry on this album.... this is supposed to b bone the hardest rap group there is, the same dudes that would run down the street chasin each other w tech9s in the e99 days and now their doing songs w bow wow not a classic at all.... 2 stars their lyrics have fallin off and there is very little content on this cd or replay value but a lot of industry.
 11 years ago '04        #33
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 TreDCrazi said:
honestly...i think candy paint should've been the first single and i tried should've been the second cause candy paint just has that return vibe and fu*king bumps...that hooks catchy as hell.
that song is so trash, there isnt one hot line in their...."do you listen to music or do you just skim through it " saying u like a song bc of a beat is lame,get the instrumental and stop being a yes boy....there song is nothing close to "paper,paper"
 11 years ago '05        #34
PIRU'N'BONE 
space
space
settle down....

everyone knows bone's sound is different cuz they tryna to sell not make coo musik no more....

and thas coo everyone in it for tha paper lol jp

nah wut im tryna say is this album is still good just not tha best
 11 years ago '04        #35
refuze 285 heat pts285 OP
space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 15531 15531
 newfnshow715 said:
that song is so trash, there isnt one hot line in their...."do you listen to music or do you just skim through it " saying u like a song bc of a beat is lame,get the instrumental and stop being a yes boy....there song is nothing close to "paper,paper"
Bone wanted to test new waters. That's why they got a sh*tload of new producers because they wanted to switch up their style.

If they wanted to make an E1999-like CD, they would have hooked up with DJ Uneek instead of Swizz Beats.

..and besides, Bone isnt even known for "hot lines". theyre better songwriters than lyricists
 04-17-2007, 06:42 AM         #36
SanzII 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love Bone Thugs to death, but this sh*t ain't even half good.
These fooLs saying this is a hot album are talking sh*t. Believe me, I badly wanted this album to rock but it just ain't any good. 1 or 2 good tracks only then the rest are average at best. STOP SAYING IT'S A GREAT ALBUM WHEN IT OBVIOUSLY IS NOT!!! 2/5 rating from me. Sad to see these guys fall off so badly, but then again, maybe the album just sucks because of the poor production.
 04-17-2007, 07:13 AM         #37
51/50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album is the sh*t, i dont know why the hell people is so stressed about bone not been the same, do you expect what? its been more than 10 years since them n*ggas came out, and you still want them to sing about murda murda k!ll k!ll sh*t everytime, man life is more than that if you dont know, and i read someone sayin' something about them singing about the Lord, what's the deal? everytime got they good and bad side....grow up....
 11 years ago '04        #38
nigorito 
space
space
$99 | Props total: 0 0
album is nice!
 11 years ago '05        #39
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
I like the album, 4/5.
 11 years ago '06        #40
twiz42 
space
space
$318 | Props total: 0 0
real solid album. old school bone with a lil new school.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy