Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-16-2007, 01:37 PM         #161
c2h1u5k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya watchin CNN right now and 31 dead confirmed (so far) and 29 people wounded....proves that NO ONE is immuned to this type of violence.....tragic!

Last edited by c2h1u5k; 04-16-2007 at 01:39 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #162
mrblack 
space
space
space
$42 | Props total: 0 0
its 31 dead confirmed now and that included the shooter
 11 years ago '05        #163
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Maroon_Tiger said:
real talk.. but theres nothing you can do to stop this stuff unless you have metal detectors and cops at every entrance... of every building... THATS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN
exactly...they cuttin classes to save money n sh*t...meltal dectectors to them would be a waste of money....but now they saying its the deadliest shooting incident EVER in the US
 11 years ago '05        #164
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,485 | Props total: 2481 2481
dayum they should call on a n*gga 2 tell cnn wha he seen. its gan b classic
 11 years ago '05        #165
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,687 | Props total: 515 515
Have they said why this has happened? Because thats some bullsh*t that 31 that were going to college to get education is dead for no damn reason
 11 years ago '05        #166
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Mr AirRic said:
ya, but we have our own police department (virginia tech police department) since its such a big school here who are always on top of everything
so do we....and these dudes shot at some frat across the street from my dorm and i was listening to it...but nuthin ever came up about it cuz no one got hurt...ppl get robbed all the time and it seem like they do nuthin....the only thing i see RUPD do is breakup parties thats it...they useless
 11 years ago '06        #167
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,638 | Props total: 93 93
Damn Deadliest Shooting Ever In Us.....

Im Confused How This sh*t Happened Im Watching CNN They Said There Was 2 Shootings?
 11 years ago '05        #168
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 WigzBeenSplit said:
Damn Deadliest Shooting Ever In Us.....

Im Confused How This sh*t Happened Im Watching CNN They Said There Was 2 Shootings?
yea supposedly da dude clapped mad ppl at one building....walked quite a distance to another building...and den shot more ppl....
 04-16-2007, 01:47 PM         #169
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t, campus security don't do sh*t in any school. I've been to other colleges and I've been drinking outside of the building at 4:00am and the guards don't do sh*t. Technically, anybody that is from the outside can get into this dorms and seriously hurt people. Not surprising and most of us know it's an actual fact. How many of you have gone to other colleges and seen the same sh*t???? Exactly.
 11 years ago '07        #170
DBASS84 
space
space
$146 | Props total: 0 0
yo I seen on CNN 32 ppl dead, this sh*t iz krazy , my prayers are with the families that have lost someone, an my prayers are still with VT
 11 years ago '06        #171
Kindie 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
Damn thats crazy why ppl always gotta be shooting other ppl
 04-16-2007, 01:51 PM         #172
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
sh*t, campus security don't do sh*t in any school. I've been to other colleges and I've been drinking outside of the building at 4:00am and the guards don't do sh*t. Technically, anybody that is from the outside can get into this dorms and seriously hurt people. Not surprising and most of us know it's an actual fact. How many of you have gone to other colleges and seen the same sh*t???? Exactly.
ur right they dont do nuthin its really easy to bring stuff on campus and walk around .... and someone is right they wont have no metal dectors or nuthin i think they will jus up security thats about it
 11 years ago '04        #173
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
Yeah my roommate was mugged right in front of my dorm door and he couldn't press charges and the dudes got away with it because we didn't have any security cameras IN OUR BUILDING... now there ARE cameras in every other dormitory building but not in ours... and earlier that day, there was a shooting in my dormitory due to some dumbasses bringin' beef from the club to the campus and they put in security cameras two days after that... we have to sign in after 9 PM now... but still security on this campus ain't sh*t...
 11 years ago '06        #174
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
how the hell does one person k!ll that many people with two 9mm's?
 11 years ago '05        #175
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
^^^ cuz werent no police around to stop him
 04-16-2007, 01:56 PM         #176
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sinistababy said:
Yeah my roommate was mugged right in front of my dorm door and he couldn't press charges and the dudes got away with it because we didn't have any security cameras IN OUR BUILDING... now there ARE cameras in every other dormitory building but not in ours... and earlier that day, there was a shooting in my dormitory due to some dumbasses bringin' beef from the club to the campus and they put in security cameras two days after that... we have to sign in after 9 PM now... but still security on this campus ain't sh*t...
yea and wuts scary about this is its in broad DAYLIGHT... there is NO SECURITY in the day time ... and yea ku and ksu has ppl sign in during THE EVENING.... its bullsh*t... and cameras still dont stop ppl before the act ... cameras jus help you find out who did it... nobody really watches the cameras 24/7
 11 years ago '04        #177
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
space
$22,749 | Props total: 28403 28403
 bigbarcelona said:
thats because the security position is just a job, they don't care they probably don't want to do it, anyone here have a job they hate but do it because you need money? same for them. people want to do something always will do it because it apart of there life and there is emotion in it, but security people just have jobs. to suppot what they like.
 11 years ago '04        #178
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,902 | Props total: 2583 2583
 Sheeed said:
o there were plenty of police, i saw them first hand outside the building as they ran around it...i guess they thought it was a hostage situation and they didnt wanna run in and get people k!lled...little did they know that they were jus chillin out there making a plan as this guy is just runnin around shooting inside
 11 years ago '06        #179
insert.cliche 
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 8 8
sh*t, every school has campus police or security...but tech's campus is huge so it's almost impossible to keep guns out when you're that open...

down the road at jmu we had a crackpot who wasn't even a student go to court petitioning for the right to carry a concealed weapon on campus whenever he went to use the campus library. and a girl that lived at the complex down the street from mine was on 'mtv's true life: i carry a handgun' or some sh*t...blabbin' about how she didn't feel safe.

when things are that open, it's only a matter of time.
 04-16-2007, 01:59 PM         #180
Triple C Crip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
well jeez, how much ammo did he have?! thats horrible, I need more facts though, what race was he? plus why did he do this?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago