Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #121
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 bigbarcelona said:
I know. But, sometimes they dress that way to intimidate people like us. After Columbine, everybody wants to act like a fu*king psycho by dressing that way. Just like I told one of my friends....... sh*t, a guy that is dress in D&G can roll up and k!ll you because you expected something else and you base him on an outfit. I personally look at body language and behavior because that's the way you can identify someone that is nuts. Also, the way they used words to communicate too.
they were saying had low self esteem and social problems n sh*t....but EVERYBODY has some friends in college...that u can talk to sh*t about....no need to clap ppl just cuz ur girl broke up with u
 11 years ago '05        #122
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
anyone see the video? where u hear ALL da gunshots?
 04-16-2007, 01:08 PM         #123
914-NY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG i damn near cried when i seen the cell phone video.. hearin the shots and scream..

imagine kids sitting and running and in class getting shot for no reason.. sh*t is sad
 11 years ago '04        #124
TruDamaja 
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 4 4
wow, 32 people dead...RIP i cant believe this happened
 04-16-2007, 01:10 PM         #125
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr AirRic said:
there are some classrooms in that building that hold over 100 students...so it couldve been a big classroom too
Ya thats what happened, some student on the news is saying he went to class rooms and others locked the doors, so he was trying to literally k!ll as much students as possible.

*Sees an open room*

*shoots everything thats there*

*Sees another room open*

*shoots everything thats there*

^thats what the student say happened on the news
 11 years ago '06        #126
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
wow r.i.p that is some horrible sh*t. Im in the library right now at my school (ucf) and I was wondering if their is a live feed some where on the internet..I wanna follow this story I know a couple people that go up there sh*ts got me worried..
 04-16-2007, 01:11 PM         #127
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
some people shouldn't be allowed to have computers...

you're a fu*king idiot if you think the Goverment represents the majority of american's feelings on iraq...and why even bring that up...just log the fu*k off

I know. This sh*t has nothing to do with Iraq, this sh*t is about little punk a.ss bi*ch that couldn't deal with the fact that his girl finally was over his a.ss and had to take 32 people just because he felt like it. That sh*t is not only gay, but this dude should it stay alive so people would ridicule and beat his fu*king a.ss for being such a little queer. That fu*k face should be hear to get his deserve torture.
 04-16-2007, 01:12 PM         #128
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TruDamaja said:
wow, 32 people dead...RIP i cant believe this happened
25+ WOUNDED, so it could be like 45 to 50 when its all said and done

This means METAL DETECTORS on all Colleges, a bill will be passed with the quickness just wait and see

remember this just became THE WORST SHOOTING IN AMERICAN HISTORY

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-16-2007 at 01:14 PM..
 04-16-2007, 01:12 PM         #129
Thebeast711 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mszomola said:
look , i dont understand why people get so worked up ...

you guys loss hundreds of soldiers everyday in iraq , the fu*k does it all of a sudden matter to you ,....

america doesnt care about k!lling .... stop pretending like you do

when u working for a military that currently at war....u can expect to get k!lled on duty...u would be stupid if u didn't think about the possibility....but u go to school to learn...fukk chiks and meet friends...no one expects to get k!lled when going to class or chilling with their friends at a dorm
 04-16-2007, 01:13 PM         #130
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t they just showed some phone video of the shootings.....sad sad

had a student being interviewd and he said he tried to call his friend who was in the halls but the phone jus rings and she aint picking up :(
 11 years ago '06        #131
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
what a fu*kin coward..I really hope he was alive to suffer but that f*g got the easy way out..
 11 years ago '05        #132
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 thuggland said:
what dudes race have to do with this? i don't care what he is or was...dude is mess up
i was jus asking a question to get info dumbass, not a race based shooting stupid fu*k
 11 years ago '05        #133
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 2498 2498
yea this is fu*ked RIP 2 err one who died. Welcome to a normal day on campus @ my old univeristy in africa.
 11 years ago '05        #134
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
25+ WOUNDED, so it could be like 45 to 50 when its all said and done

This means METAL DETECTORS on all Colleges, a bill will be passed with the quickness just wait and see

remember this just because THE WORST SHOOTING IN AMERICAN HISTORY
the only time i see metal detectors here are at parties...thats it
 11 years ago '05        #135
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
damn the worse school shooting ever... fu*kin horrible
 04-16-2007, 01:15 PM         #136
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
they were saying had low self esteem and social problems n sh*t....but EVERYBODY has some friends in college...that u can talk to sh*t about....no need to clap ppl just cuz ur girl broke up with u
I know. Myself I don't hangout with anybody from my school, but I got a lot of friends outside that we hangout, go out to clubs, talk and bullsh*t around. And even if that was the reason, he still a lame a.ss f*g**t for doing what he did. No excuses and he should it got that sh*t treated if he knew he had a problem. 32 people????? I don't know which is the bigger tragedy: the people that die or the families that have to deal with such news now for the rest of their lives. But either way, it is too sad in my opinion. R.I.P. to the dead and their souls may be in a better place.
 04-16-2007, 01:16 PM         #137
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by mszomola View Post
look , i dont understand why people get so worked up ...

you guys loss hundreds of soldiers everyday in iraq , the fu*k does it all of a sudden matter to you ,....

america doesnt care about k!lling .... stop pretending like you do

These are not Soldiers, they don't go into college with death being a possibility at any moment, like the Americans in Iraq. This isn't anything like that man, have some respect.
 04-16-2007, 01:16 PM         #138
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LINK TO VDIEOS ANYONE?

Sad sh*t-watch people start fearing campus classes and go strictly online.
then k!llings wont happen but some jerokoff will find a way to fu*k everybodys computer.

The world is sick-no correction people are sick.
 11 years ago '04        #139
thuggland 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 1 1
@booker20

i wasn't talking to u dodo head

Last edited by thuggland; 04-16-2007 at 01:17 PM..
 04-16-2007, 01:16 PM         #140
MyzLuda86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dang thats crazy i'm about to turn to the news thats really sad that stuff like that happened to those students like that, nowadays u can't even be safe in the classroom
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy