Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 WilliamHBonnie said:
I'm sayin', like the highest suicide rate in America is right when spring starts. I think it's cause some people that have problems don't want to have to deal with another years worth of them.
mad ppl prolly gonna transfer from there
 11 years ago '04        #102
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6129 6129
does anyone else notice that this type of sh*t only happens in the United States?
 04-16-2007, 12:54 PM         #103
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
there is barely security at Rutgers...i swear some of these kis rockin dem matrix jackets could do some stupid sh*t like that and k!ll mad ppl cuz security here is sh*t

I don't think clothing has anything to do with being a serial k!ller. A serial k!ller might be dress like a pimp and still blow you're head off. It's all about language and behavior. Plains and simple.
 11 years ago '05        #104
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 deziking said:
i have to say that is really true.
its the way it was done....not the simple fact that ppl died....with war ppl are EXPECTED TO DIE....no one wakes up going to class hopin to not get popped today
 11 years ago '04        #105
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,902 | Props total: 2583 2583
 mszomola said:
look , i dont understand why people get so worked up ...

you guys loss hundreds of soldiers everyday in iraq , the fu*k does it all of a sudden matter to you ,....

america doesnt care about k!lling .... stop pretending like you do
well when its people i know in my classes, less than 100 yards away from me, i think im allowed to get a little worked up
 11 years ago '05        #106
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 bigbarcelona said:
I don't think clothing has anything to do with being a serial k!ller. A serial k!ller might be dress like a pimp and still blow you're head off. It's all about language and behavior. Plains and simple.
i just used them as an example cuz them kids still scare me....roll around with the airsoft guns in the dorm...and some of dem sh*ts look real as fu*k
 11 years ago '05        #107
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
 deziking said:
i believe this is the suspect in custidy
NAH, THAT WAS AN INCIDENT BEFORE. NOT TODAY'S
 11 years ago '06        #108
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Thats crazy, I saw on the news deadly shooting...i was thinking like one or two...25-30 people dead:wow:

Thats just fu*kin crazy..a damn shame innoncent people doing somtin good with there lives...And here comes some weirdo and ends it all

RIP

Stay Up Tech
 11 years ago '04        #109
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 mszomola said:
look , i dont understand why people get so worked up ...

you guys loss hundreds of soldiers everyday in iraq , the fu*k does it all of a sudden matter to you ,....

america doesnt care about k!lling .... stop pretending like you do
some people shouldn't be allowed to have computers...

you're a fu*king idiot if you think the Goverment represents the majority of american's feelings on iraq...and why even bring that up...just log the fu*k off
 04-16-2007, 12:58 PM         #110
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks to me like he went to a class room and starting clapping with no remorse, then moved on and did it in another class room, that only explains the 40 people k!lled.
 11 years ago '04        #111
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,902 | Props total: 2583 2583
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Looks to me like he went to a class room and starting clapping with no remorse, then moved on and did it in another class room, that only explains the 40 people k!lled.
there are some classrooms in that building that hold over 100 students...so it couldve been a big classroom too
 11 years ago '04        #112
thuggland 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 1 1
this sucks donkey balls...damn whats next preschool?
 04-16-2007, 01:01 PM         #113
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It has been officially stamped

"THE WORST SHOOTING IN AMERICAN HISTORY"
 11 years ago '05        #114
esade23 
space
space
$716 | Props total: 0 0
:applause:
 TheMagicMan said:
some people shouldn't be allowed to have computers...

you're a fu*king idiot if you think the Goverment represents the majority of american's feelings on iraq...and why even bring that up...just log the fu*k off
 11 years ago '06        #115
insert.cliche 
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 8 8
fu*kin insane...just got up w/ my friend's lil sis and she said she was okay...but the campus is just nuts...

i used to go to school down the road at jmu and still got ppl there and at tech...just hoping for the best now if and when they release the names of the victims.
 04-16-2007, 01:03 PM         #116
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is crazy...now i gotta get in my car and drive to campus and sh*t...ima fu*king spaz if there's some depressed little imitation shooter type sh*t poppin off anywhere else...me personally i would try to fu*king beast on dude...fu*k it if he shoots me in the meantime, ima spider man jump on that f*g**t and stick my thumbs in his eyes and poke his brains out
 04-16-2007, 01:05 PM         #117
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
i just used them as an example cuz them kids still scare me....roll around with the airsoft guns in the dorm...and some of dem sh*ts look real as fu*k

I know. But, sometimes they dress that way to intimidate people like us. After Columbine, everybody wants to act like a fu*king psycho by dressing that way. Just like I told one of my friends....... sh*t, a guy that is dress in D&G can roll up and k!ll you because you expected something else and you base him on an outfit. I personally look at body language and behavior because that's the way you can identify someone that is nuts. Also, the way they used words to communicate too.
 11 years ago '06        #118
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 Mr AirRic said:
well when its people i know in my classes, less than 100 yards away from me, i think im allowed to get a little worked up
for real. somebody always gotta say some slick sh*t. luckily my peeps are all aiight, this sh*t is unreal.
 11 years ago '05        #119
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
im not sure about yall skools BUT ITS THAT EASY TO JUST ROLL UP AND BRING A GUN TO UR ROOM....
 11 years ago '04        #120
thuggland 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 1 1
what dudes race have to do with this? i don't care what he is or was...dude is mess up
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy