Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #861
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
something seems to be happening in burris hall. they're saying it maybe another shooter. there's armor cars and cops in bullet proof vests with guns drawn. breaking news.
don't know if its a drill but it looks serious
 11 years ago '06        #862
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,638 | Props total: 93 93
 TRU 504 BoY said:
something seems to be happening in burris hall. they're saying it maybe another shooter. there's armor cars and cops in bullet proof vests with guns drawn. breaking news.
Damn I Just Turned On The News Wtf

They Wouldn't Have There Guns Pulled And Swat Called Again If It Wasn't Serious.
 04-18-2007, 07:33 AM         #863
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaSpro said:
I think that's a misconception thats making the rounds.

You should really watch that podcast above, it interviews former roomates of Cho Seung-Hui. It should clear up some stuff for you on the man who committed these terrible acts. The dude stalked women (possibly the first victim) and I heard them say earlier that they have no reason to believe they were in a relationship. Just a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. fu*k

Yeah damn creepy, dude had taken pics of random girls
 11 years ago '06        #864
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,638 | Props total: 93 93
Its A bomb Threat... Smh VTech Cant Catch A Break...
 11 years ago '04        #865
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
man this sh*t is hard to deal wit, and i aint even from vriginia. everybody has to stop blaming this sh*t on various factors, and stop a.ssuming. the facts are this:

-dude had problems that he didnt want solved. (i knew of ppl like this in grade school, high school, college, work, real life, etc.) they tried to counsel him and all, and just lookinh and his prose or plays, tells of where his mind was at.

-dude was a loner, and one things i learned thru personal experience and classes i've taken (Comm101, Literature, etc) ppl need to communicate and socialize. humans are social beings. ever had a problem and talked to some one about it and then felt better? exactly.

-dude stalked unsuspecting girls and took random pictures of girls. thats childish and psychotic.

-dude's roomies tried to break him in and make him open up, but he chose not to. (y'all all know if yall had some weird a.ss roommate that u'd try to get the fu*ker out and break him in. make him feel welcome wit the guys.) they even invited him to dinner and sh*t and he would act weird.

-every who knew of dude said the same things about him. he said few words, stayed to himself, had no g/fs, listened to the same songs over and over, slept wit the lights on, etc. he obviously needed counseling and prolly just needed someone close to him to push the issue (like his parents).

with the facts as they are, cho was on the road of disaster. without proper medical help, ppl like this become threats to society when depression hits them. when they adapt to the way those meds make them feel, they go deeper into depression. all the police in the world cannot stop a deranged, intelligent, maniac from doing SOME harm if they're determined to do so. apparently, he was and took 32 ppl's lives becuz of his problems. no gun laws can stop a maniac. if he didnt shoot, he woulda prolly used a knife, or a bomb, or anything.

this is not a race thing my bx ppl. this is the sad case of what a loner with mental issues can do. i am black, but i've met lunatics of all races so it has nothing to do wit it and we shouldnt even be focused on that. come on yall. look at what our generation has seen. columbine, wtc, iraqi oil war, katrina, the tsunami, oklahoma city, waco texas, and now this. i could name some other events, but that shows enough. our generation gotta get it together before we destroy this world before our kids even get older.

and the issue on who has it better in the us. we all know the answer to this, but its still not a race thing. successful ppl are successful becuz they wanna be. even rich kids who get everything they want. if they wanted to fail and be on drugs (which some do) then thats on the individual. some ppl may look that as having it made; get high all day and have the money to supply it. thats bliss to a lotta ppl, black, white, or whateva race. to me tho, it is not. i want more outta life. i'll smoke a blunt, no lie, but i wanna be successful for the future of this world becuz my family has to live here when i'm gone, so i wanna do as much for the world as a whole, and not just focus on the things that ppl like to blame sh*t on.
 04-18-2007, 08:42 AM         #866
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRU 504 BoY said:
 11 years ago '04        #867
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
WOW....so police knew dude was crazy and stalking folk since 05!

well, damn...
 11 years ago '04        #868
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8454 8454
yeh its crazy the police and university knew so much about dude
stalking people and other problems since 2005. sh*t makes no sense
and its funny how they said the family is trying to stay low key and not make a statement because they dont speak english. get da fu*k outta here. they been in the US since 93. thats nothing but a cop out.
 11 years ago '04        #869
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 lethalastro said:
slept wit the lights on

what does that have to do with anything
 11 years ago '04        #870
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
this ones for javon :applause: HE MADE IT.. must be cuz hes a strong black male eh?

[code]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c45_1176890967[/code]
 04-18-2007, 09:59 AM         #871
Mbrew457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most comments ive ever seen
 11 years ago '04        #872
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 finishim said:
this ones for javon :applause: HE MADE IT.. must be cuz hes a strong black male eh?

[code]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c45_1176890967[/code]
and your point?
 11 years ago '04        #873
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Javon23 said:
and your point?
stop trying to gain sympathy from people who could care less about your life story ... no one cares :sleepy:
 11 years ago '04        #874
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 finishim said:
stop trying to gain sympathy from people who could care less about your life story ... no one cares :sleepy:
stop trying to resurface sh*t talked about lastnight
and stop worrying about me
 11 years ago '04        #875
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Javon23 said:
stop trying to resurface sh*t talked about lastnight
and stop worrying about me
no ones worryin... im not on here day n night so i wasnt around to post last night... just pisses me off when people resort to racism as a scapegoat for their troubles
 04-18-2007, 10:14 AM         #876
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those two roomates of his sounded like they were making that sh*t up, smearing that dude, if anything I would like to hear from the dudes FAMILY they should really be talking about him, them two dudes look like they probably laughed at him and sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #877
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 finishim said:
no ones worryin... im not on here day n night so i wasnt around to post last night... just pisses me off when people resort to racism as a scapegoat for their troubles
yeh im the only one that took it there
yeh im the only one that was posting
get da fu*k outta here single me out
sh*ts over and done with. nothing to discuss about it anymore
continue on with the thread topic
thats what the PM feature is for
 04-18-2007, 10:16 AM         #878
914-NY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok Someone make this sh*t clear 2 me...

He purchased 2 Guns Legally...

in order to get approved for these guns they Police/state had to run a backround check??

he bene admitted to a fu*king mental institution TWICE!!

How the fu*k Did he Pass A Backrround Check!!!
 11 years ago '04        #879
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Javon23 said:
yeh im the only one that took it there
yeh im the only one that was posting
get da fu*k outta here single me out
sh*ts over and done with. nothing to discuss about it anymore
continue on with the thread topic
thats what the PM feature is for
u arent the only one but you took it to heart ... go on with your life, and find someone to talk to about all your personal sorrow, thats what a PSYCHIATRIST is for.. not boxden..
 11 years ago '05        #880
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 914-NY said:
Ok Someone make this sh*t clear 2 me...

He purchased 2 Guns Legally...

in order to get approved for these guns they Police/state had to run a backround check??

he bene admitted to a fu*king mental institution TWICE!!

How the fu*k Did he Pass A Backrround Check!!!
they say that he willingly went to the mental institution and that if he went unwillingly a red flag would have went up
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago