Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Ok my dudes. Regardless of ya locations! Name a rapper that U frequent..
179 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Kendrick Lamar comment on wanting Gunplay on Cartoons & Cereal
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
X murder was premeditated and involved a fight
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
Moments you wouldn’t believe if not recorded
27 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #741
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
u guys act like when someone is k!lled the suspect is immediately apprehended....its like u expected him to be caught 5 mins after thefjrs first shooting...
 04-17-2007, 07:32 PM         #742
914-NY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously.. i dont think they would have caught him at all if he didnt go back and k!ll 30 more people...

thats how poorly security was.. and he woulda gone to class next day like nuttin happened
 11 years ago '04        #743
Javon23 288 heat pts288
space
avatar space
space
$48,688 | Props total: 14962 14962
this is not the streets. this is a college campus
wtf do they pay RA's for
dont know what dorms yall lived in but if i heard a gun shot
im going to see wtf is going on and i hope my RA's on other floors come to see whats going on too. dude was not in the lobby he was in a high rise and this dude manage to get out the dorm with no one seeing him. wheres the hall cameras at. sh*t makes no sense.
 04-17-2007, 07:35 PM         #744
cortez543211 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hope these fu*king reporters and oprah realize how insignificant don imus is now
 04-17-2007, 07:35 PM         #745
914-NY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
this is not the streets. this is a college campus
wtf do they pay RA's for
dont know what dorms yall lived in but if i heard a gun shot
im going to see wtf is going on and i hope my RA's on other floors come to see whats going on too. dude was not in the lobby he was in a high rise and this dude manage to get out the dorm with no one seeing him. wheres the hall cameras at. sh*t makes no sense.


Exactly
 11 years ago '05        #746
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Javon23 said:
this is not the streets. this is a college campus
wtf do they pay RA's for
dont know what dorms yall lived in but if i heard a gun shot
im going to see wtf is going on and i hope my RA's on other floors come to see whats going on too. dude was not in the lobby he was in a high rise and this dude manage to get out the dorm with no one seeing him. wheres the hall cameras at. sh*t makes no sense.
we only have camers at the entrances of my dorm...i live on the 8th floor...u could easily pop someone....go down the stairs (CUZ NO ONE REALLY USES THEM EVERYONE IS ON THE ELEVATOR) and then do whatever it is u want to do....survellaince tape of the entrance would not serve as much a.ssistance...rutegrs university is like being on the street cuz its soo large...im a.ssuming VTech is a fairly large school as well....most universities are open places ANYONE can walk around and do whatever
 11 years ago '04        #747
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
they downplayed the entire incident. when i first started watching cnn the pres of the school was saying classes would be cancelled that day but held on tuesday. wtf??? that was before they even knew about the 30 people in the other building.
bottom line is...they should have cancelled class after the first shooting incident especially since they had not apprehended the suspect. but he knew they wouldn't do sh*t bc he had already made bomb threats during the 2 prior weeks & they didn't do sh*t then.
chances r even if they had cancelled class he would have done some damage somehow BUT they played right into his hands by doing NOTHING AT ALL.
 11 years ago '05        #748
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
and it was a 7am when NO ONE IS AWAKE
 11 years ago '04        #749
Javon23 288 heat pts288
space
avatar space
space
$48,688 | Props total: 14962 14962
 Sheeed said:
we only have camers at the entrances of my dorm...i live on the 8th floor...u could easily pop someone....go down the stairs (CUZ NO ONE REALLY USES THEM EVERYONE IS ON THE ELEVATOR) and then do whatever it is u want to do....survellaince tape of the entrance would not serve as much a.ssistance...rutegrs university is like being on the street cuz its soo large...im a.ssuming VTech is a fairly large school as well....most universities are open places ANYONE can walk around and do whatever
if thats the case schools need to update their security espically V-Tech cause right now their enrollment is gonna go waaaay down.
my girl is a RA at Kent State University. Kent put their RA thru 2 weeks training before the semesters starts. they do walk arounds every night. and will even write you up for walking in drunk. it may sound petty but its all about safety. if you dont like it = move off campus
the dorm i stayed in Akron had camera in every hallway. Mayday he had someone go to the head RA's office to divert her from the cameras while we snuck a Keg in the room
 11 years ago '04        #750
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
in one of the articles dude's roomate said cho started getting up mad early...like 5:30 am & he would be out a lot...i bet he was doing target practice or some sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #751
Javon23 288 heat pts288
space
avatar space
space
$48,688 | Props total: 14962 14962
 klone03 said:
they downplayed the entire incident. when i first started watching cnn the pres of the school was saying classes would be cancelled that day but held on tuesday. wtf??? that was before they even knew about the 30 people in the other building.
bottom line is...they should have cancelled class after the first shooting incident especially since they had not apprehended the suspect. but he knew they wouldn't do sh*t bc he had already made bomb threats during the 2 prior weeks & they didn't do sh*t then.
chances r even if they had cancelled class he would have done some damage somehow BUT they played right into his hands by doing NOTHING AT ALL.
shootings dont happen everyday on college campuses
they shoulda cancelled class for the simple fact
that they had no shooter in custody
 11 years ago '05        #752
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Javon23 said:
if thats the case schools need to update their security espically V-Tech cause right now their enrollment is gonna go waaaay down.
my girl is a RA at Kent State University. Kent put their RA thru 2 weeks training before the semesters starts. they do walk arounds every night. and will even write you up for walking in drunk. it may sound petty but its all about safety. if you dont like it = move off campus
the dorm i stayed in Akron had camera in every hallway. Mayday he had someone go to the head RA's office to divert her from the cameras while we snuck a Keg in the room
aye dats cool dat ur RA's actually do their job...but the RA's at rutgers and a lot of schools my friends go to are completely USELESS...i can go two weeks without seeing my RA...PPL play beer pong and smoke in their rooms all the time....and he picked the perfect time to do this sh*t....earliest classes here start at 810 and most ppl dont schedule those classes let alone go to them...so its pretty understandable how he coulda done the first one and not been caught
 11 years ago '05        #753
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 klone03 said:
in one of the articles dude's roomate said cho started getting up mad early...like 5:30 am & he would be out a lot...i bet he was doing target practice or some sh*t.
my roomate doesnt sleep till 6:30 Am...THERE are a lot of ppl that fit some of these characteristics that are being described at all skools....but you cant really do sh*t about it...
 11 years ago '04        #754
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 Javon23 said:
shootings dont happen everyday on college campuses
they shoulda cancelled class for the simple fact
that they had no shooter in custody
^ i agree. but the more i think about it the more i see that he planned all this sh*t out from the start. he probably purposely did the sh*t in the dorm to divert all the attention to that location & buy himself time to do whatever he had planned in the classrooms. sick fu*k.
 11 years ago '04        #755
Javon23 288 heat pts288
space
avatar space
space
$48,688 | Props total: 14962 14962
 Sheeed said:
aye dats cool dat ur RA's actually do their job...but the RA's at rutgers and a lot of schools my friends go to are completely USELESS...i can go two weeks without seeing my RA...PPL play beer pong and smoke in their rooms all the time....and he picked the perfect time to do this sh*t....earliest classes here start at 810 and most ppl dont schedule those classes let alone go to them...so its pretty understandable how he coulda done the first one and not been caught
true i feel what you saying. my freshmen eyar my RA was a hoe. too busy fu*kin dudes rather then doing her job but that still dosen't give the overall university a pass. my opinion you only treat this as a isolated inccident if you have the shooter in custody which they didn't. 2 dead bodys and no shooter and you still resume class?
 04-17-2007, 07:48 PM         #756
914-NY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
they downplayed the entire incident. when i first started watching cnn the pres of the school was saying classes would be cancelled that day but held on tuesday. wtf??? that was before they even knew about the 30 people in the other building.
bottom line is...they should have cancelled class after the first shooting incident especially since they had not apprehended the suspect. but he knew they wouldn't do sh*t bc he had already made bomb threats during the 2 prior weeks & they didn't do sh*t then.
chances r even if they had cancelled class he would have done some damage somehow BUT they played right into his hands by doing NOTHING AT ALL.
yes they said classes will be reusmed 6pm

im like wtf 2 people got shot and u gonna resume classes in the evening?

than they changed it p after they heard bout the 32

to no classes for the week
 11 years ago '04        #757
TheGreatDane 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,502 | Props total: 476 476
I dunno if anyone seen this yet but you can't say that the signs were there :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

 11 years ago '05        #758
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 TheGreatDane said:
I dunno if anyone seen this yet but you can't say that the signs were there :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Ive met and gone to school with ppl that have done crazy retarded violent sh*t in art classes....but what do u do with that suspicion...u cant arrest anybody....counseling? that obviouusly didnt work here....so just cuz there are signs dont mean sh*t....im sure u kno or go to school with ppl that dont seem to have eveyrthing organized upstairs and seem strange/suspicious but there isnt much u can do about it
 11 years ago '04        #759
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
^ obviously nobody paid attention to him at all. i mean, he was like a ghost probably...dude never spoke & had no pictures or anything on the walls.
 11 years ago '05        #760
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 djnovafresh said:
were was the roomate in all this you mean to tell me he didn't know cho had guns and sh*t
roomate dont matter....ive gone weeks without saying a word to my roomate
*not exagerrating*
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside New iPhone Leak Reveals Apple's Nasty Surprise
32 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 38
Nuttin butt azz💦💦💦
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video of NYC in 1993 recorded in 1080p from 1993
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Teyana Taylor live stream
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Anthony Bourdain's girlfriend is a worshipper of Lucifer and possible ..
90 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Kendall fine AF BUT WHOA! Cringe...
92 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
XXXTentacion Real Killers Brag And Mock The Florida RAPPER Death
224 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Let her share man, yeah, let her share man
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy