Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #721
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
^ yeah, i saw that sh*t. i have a feeling his chief is gonna recommend a workout plan & a diet after seeing that clip.
 11 years ago '06        #722
pr0t0typ3 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$405 | Props total: 25 25
tragic
 04-17-2007, 07:45 PM         #723
rickylm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cho Seung-Hui, who police say is responsible for most of Monday's shootings, was a loner, according to a university official.
 11 years ago '04        #724
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
^ wait...what do they mean MOST...?
 11 years ago '04        #725
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8461 8461
man they were so many red flags on this dude it makes no sense that this situation even happend. i read a story from USA Today that dudes classmates and university officials questioned dude while back. his english teach sent his papers to university officials because he writings was too graphic and the sh*t that pisses me off the most is the gunshop dude that sold him the guns came forward. dude said he purchased the guns for $571.00 then also purchased 40 pounds of Amo.
Hello!!!!!
common sense dude should knew something was up right there.
let that be a black man in his early 20's going in that store buying semi's and 40 pounds of amo. i bet they wouldn't let him set foot out the store with that sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #726
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
loner in college is hard to believe for me....even my roomate has friends

 11 years ago '05        #727
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Javon23 said:
man they were so many red flags on this dude it makes no sense that this situation even happend. i read a story from USA Today that dudes classmates and university officials questioned dude while back. his english teach sent his papers to university officials because he writings was too graphic and the sh*t that pisses me off the most is the gunshop dude that sold him the guns came forward. dude said he purchased the guns for $571.00 then also purchased 40 pounds of Amo.
Hello!!!!!
common sense dude should knew something was up right there.
let that be a black man in his early 20's going in that store buying semi's and 40 pounds of amo. i bet they wouldn't let him set foot out the store with that sh*t.
you cant go by wut he did in class....cuz ive seen kids draw all sorts of retarded violent sh*t in class and nuthing really came of that....as for the guns he had all the required ID there really isnt anything that could be done to stop him...if he didnt buy it there he could gone to another store and got guns
 11 years ago '04        #728
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
^ exactly. another crazy thing is that most criminals obtain their weapons illegally off the street, so it's understandable how they could get a hold of them easily. this dude went about it legally & nobody questioned why a 23 year old living on a college campus would need a gloc & a 22 caliber pistol & that much ammunition.
 04-17-2007, 08:01 PM         #729
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
According to school officials, Cho even had time to post a deadly warning on a school online forum.

"im going to k!ll people at vtech today," they said he wrote.

 11 years ago '04        #730
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8461 8461
 Sheeed said:
you cant go by wut he did in class....cuz ive seen kids draw all sorts of retarded violent sh*t in class and nuthing really came of that....as for the guns he had all the required ID there really isnt anything that could be done to stop him...if he didnt buy it there he could gone to another store and got guns
still 40 pounds of amo is maad supicious
and the shop owner also question the way he acted which was very quiet and suspicious. dude also had a crazy history of things.

one of the stories i read: USA TODAY
The a.ssociated Press reported Cho's creative writing for his English classes was so disturbing that he was referred to the school's counseling service.

Professor Carolyn Rude, chairwoman of the university's English department, told the AP she did not personally know the gunman. But she said she spoke with Lucinda Roy, the department's director of creative writing, who had Cho in one of her classes and described him as "troubled."

"There was some concern about him," Rude told the AP. "Sometimes, in creative writing, people reveal things and you never know if it's creative or if they're describing things, if they're imagining things or just how real it might be. But we're all alert to not ignore things like this."

She told the AP that Cho was referred to the counseling service, but she said she did not know when, or what the outcome was. Rude refused to release any of his writings or his grades, citing privacy laws.

A student who attended Virginia Tech last fall provided obscenity- and violence-laced screenplays that he said Cho wrote as part of a playwriting class they both took. One was about a f!ght between a stepson and his stepfather, and involved throwing of hammers and attacks with a chainsaw. Another was about students fantasizing about stalking and k!lling a teacher who s3xually molested them.

"When we read Cho's plays, it was like something out of a nightmare. The plays had really twisted, macabre violence that used weapons I wouldn't have even thought of," former classmate Ian MacFarlane, now an AOL employee, wrote in a blog posted on an AOL website. He said he and other students "were talking to each other with serious worry about whether he could be a school shooter."

"We always joked we were just waiting for him to do something, waiting to hear about something he did," said another classmate, Stephanie Derry. "But when I got the call it was Cho who had done this, I started crying, bawling."

Immigration records maintained by the Department of Homeland Security show that Cho was born in South Korea on Jan. 18, 1984 and entered the United States through Detroit on Sept. 2, 1992. He had last renewed his green card on Oct. 27, 2003.
 11 years ago '05        #731
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 klone03 said:
^ exactly. another crazy thing is that most criminals obtain their weapons illegally off the street, so it's understandable how they could get a hold of them easily. this dude went about it legally & nobody questioned why a 23 year old living on a college campus would need a gloc & a 22 caliber pistol & that much ammunition.
even dude on CNN was saying that he coulda gone to a sports authority or sometin and gotten rifles...

there really isnt anyway to stop sh*t like this...just gotta hope there arent that many crazy ppl out there that will do sh*t like this


Last edited by Sheeed; 04-17-2007 at 08:06 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #732
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Javon23 said:
still 40 pounds of amo is maad supicious
and the shop owner also question the way he acted which was very quiet and suspicious. dude also had a crazy history of things.

one of the stories i read: USA TODAY
The a.ssociated Press reported Cho's creative writing for his English classes was so disturbing that he was referred to the school's counseling service.

Professor Carolyn Rude, chairwoman of the university's English department, told the AP she did not personally know the gunman. But she said she spoke with Lucinda Roy, the department's director of creative writing, who had Cho in one of her classes and described him as "troubled."

"There was some concern about him," Rude told the AP. "Sometimes, in creative writing, people reveal things and you never know if it's creative or if they're describing things, if they're imagining things or just how real it might be. But we're all alert to not ignore things like this."

She told the AP that Cho was referred to the counseling service, but she said she did not know when, or what the outcome was. Rude refused to release any of his writings or his grades, citing privacy laws.

A student who attended Virginia Tech last fall provided obscenity- and violence-laced screenplays that he said Cho wrote as part of a playwriting class they both took. One was about a f!ght between a stepson and his stepfather, and involved throwing of hammers and attacks with a chainsaw. Another was about students fantasizing about stalking and k!lling a teacher who s3xually molested them.

"When we read Cho's plays, it was like something out of a nightmare. The plays had really twisted, macabre violence that used weapons I wouldn't have even thought of," former classmate Ian MacFarlane, now an AOL employee, wrote in a blog posted on an AOL website. He said he and other students "were talking to each other with serious worry about whether he could be a school shooter."

"We always joked we were just waiting for him to do something, waiting to hear about something he did," said another classmate, Stephanie Derry. "But when I got the call it was Cho who had done this, I started crying, bawling."

Immigration records maintained by the Department of Homeland Security show that Cho was born in South Korea on Jan. 18, 1984 and entered the United States through Detroit on Sept. 2, 1992. He had last renewed his green card on Oct. 27, 2003.
yea they said he PLAYED BATTLEFIELD 2 A LOT....but im sure there is someone like him at most large state schools.....i kno i joke about wierd kids thta look like they would blow up a classroom...but u cant really do anything to them just based on suspicion
 11 years ago '06        #733
c-rizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k i'm glad i'm done school and not going to college!
 04-17-2007, 08:10 PM         #734
Ramzrule999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk if any1 has seen him yet but heres a pic i found of him and an article

 04-17-2007, 08:13 PM         #735
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the media smearing the guy, didnt you hear they saying he rep ISLAM
 11 years ago '04        #736
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8461 8461
Sources say Cho, 23, k!lled two people in a dorm room, returned to his own dorm room where he re-armed and left the note, then went to a classroom building on the other side of campus. There, he k!lled 30 more people in four classrooms before shooting himself in the head.


nice job campus police
dude probably went back to his room
ate breakfast.
watched alittle ESPN Mike & Mike & Cold Pizza
then went 2 hours later to go k!ll 30 people
 11 years ago '05        #737
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
^^^as crazy as thta sounds....that sh*t could easily happen here....all our campus police do is break up parties....there was a shooting outside my dorm earlier about a month back....but nuthin came up about it cuz no one got hurt
 11 years ago '04        #738
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
here's another very informative article...

 11 years ago '05        #739
A~team 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,783 | Props total: 1646 1646
wtf this is outragous 32 people k!lled in 2 fu*kING HOURS WITH NO POLICE INTERVENTION WTF
 04-17-2007, 08:29 PM         #740
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Told ya VT officials didnt do sh*t, the blood of the dead is on their hands. That Campus should had been on lock down once the first murders took place. 2 hours to get the campus on lockdown with police/swat/fbi looking for the loose k!ller.

but no the president covered up the murder probably to protect the University's image and the No Weapons policy it has.


VT officials/VA police department fu*ked up and because of that 30+ got murdered, when it should had been just 2.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy