Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2007, 04:35 PM         #701
JennG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is really soooo Sad
 11 years ago '04        #702
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5115 5115
do they have any videos from students??
 04-17-2007, 04:51 PM         #703
Dr. X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rip to people that died
 11 years ago '04        #704
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 TCalico87 said:
man looking at these pictures of the dead on myspace and reading what there friends wrote, really hurts. my heart goes out to all at VT

I Pretty much refuse to do that, because anytime I try that, it always makes me have a feeling like "That could have been (insert name)" (normally one of my friends) or especially in this case it could have been me. This time is worse because it was at a college campus and I am in college too. So I refuse to check their myspace or facebooks. I'm shocked facebook/myspace hasn't taken their sh*ts down...........
 04-17-2007, 05:14 PM         #705
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
I Pretty much refuse to do that, because anytime I try that, it always makes me have a feeling like "That could have been (insert name)" (normally one of my friends) or especially in this case it could have been me. This time is worse because it was at a college campus and I am in college too. So I refuse to check their myspace or facebooks. I'm shocked facebook/myspace hasn't taken their sh*ts down...........
they wont shut down a memorial group, no way...im sure they have banned people for making ":chinese shooter's name: is the fu*kin man!" groups..as they should be
 04-17-2007, 05:21 PM         #706
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
do they have any videos from students??
YES, one that has a student using his PHONE to see the swat swarming the hallway telling the students to stay inside.
 11 years ago '04        #707
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,025 | Props total: 6088 6088
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Yo on the real this doesn't make sense, they talked to tons of people even THE PRESIDENT OF THE STUDENT BUILD neve heard of the guy, this is kinda crazy specially since the guy was a Senior.
u know how big a University is? i meet people everyday that have been on campus and in my major for 4 years that I have never seen before in my life.
 04-17-2007, 05:30 PM         #708
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like once they heard of ASIAN ON THE LOOSE, All asians became targets check out these students being stopped by cops.

04-17-2007, 05:33 PM         #709
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like they will to tie this guy to ISLAM, peep this news story which says

He apparently had scrawled the words "ISMAIL AX" on the inside of one arm, according to the Chicago Tribune, which may be a reference to the Islamic account of the Biblical sacrifice of Abraham.

11 years ago '04        #710
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 NoLedge18720 said:
u know how big a University is? i meet people everyday that have been on campus and in my major for 4 years that I have never seen before in my life.
yeah for real , even the teachers have trouble remembering who you are
 11 years ago '06        #711
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
 Young_Deezy said:
stfu dummy he couldnt k!ll 33 people with one car running people over
dis aint now grand theft auto dumm sh*t but rip dat sucks and for da ppl dat smoked
 11 years ago '04        #712
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 NoLedge18720 said:
^ there's got to be someone who knew this dude. he lived there for 4 years, in a dorm for god's sake. u can't go 4 years at school w/o a roomate...participating in a group project...talking to your guidance counselor. u can't be a fu*king mute for 4 years...wtf?
 11 years ago '06        #713
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
great speech @ the memorial today.......

RIP tp all those innocent lives lost

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 04-17-2007 at 07:57 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #714
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
*Muslim calls other Muslim*

First Muslim:Yo man did you see there was a large group of people k!lled and it wasn't us for once

Second Muslim: Damn man are you serious? Finally we arent going to be blamed.

News flash on screen:
He apparently had scrawled the words "ISMAIL AX" on the inside of one arm, according to the Chicago Tribune, which may be a reference to the Islamic account of the Biblical sacrifice of Abraham.
Both muslims speak at same time: SON OF A bi*ch.......
 11 years ago '04        #715
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 klone03 said:
^ there's got to be someone who knew this dude. he lived there for 4 years, in a dorm for god's sake. u can't go 4 years at school w/o a roomate...participating in a group project...talking to your guidance counselor. u can't be a fu*king mute for 4 years...wtf?
I mean of course someone knew him. But there are kids like that who never speak in my classes and I couldnt tell u their name. When im in class I'm either listening to the teacher or sleeping...who cares what the guy sitting 3 rows over name is...
 04-17-2007, 06:35 PM         #716
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
isnt it funny how bush responded to this so quick but took forever to respond to katrina. fu*k bush...RIP
 04-17-2007, 06:42 PM         #717
914-NY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh sh*t.. shooters roomate interview looked interesting anderson cooper.. i think ima Tune in..lol

fu*k the real world for tonight
 04-17-2007, 06:43 PM         #718
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
Yeah, this is messed up. But there will always be psychos in the world, there will always be fu*ked up situations in the world. There will always be a serial k!ller, a crazy heartless thug, bi*ch....The list goes on.

There's NOTHING we can do but say R.I.P and move on. The gun isn't the only way to k!ll. If we ban guns then people will k!ll in other ways. He could have just as easily got in a car and started running people over in huge numbers while students went to class...... THIS IS LIFE. People should just realize that and stop putting the blame on anyone or anything.
AND THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A NAPPY-HEADED HO...JUST PLAYIN

RIP
 11 years ago '06        #719
daffysm 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2053 2053
damn....its reeeal sad
 04-17-2007, 06:54 PM         #720
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid a.ss cops, it gets me pissed for all the reasons already mentioned about them.....
but have you guys seen that stupid clip of some fat cop running with a rifle???
acting like if he is doing anything???? or going to shoot the culprate???
stupid a.ss cops

f
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago