Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #661
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
this is fu*kin crazy i reemember readin somethin a couple months about visions this lady had bout the future and she said a school will get shot up round this time worse then columbine round this time this year.

....i hope this story doesnt get deeper than this. n*ggas is sayin how he is a terrorist and that they have others who will be shootin up/bombin schools
 11 years ago '04        #662
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 NickthaQuick1 said:
yeah bro, didnt you read the article you posted??

Classmates said that on the first day of an introduction to British literature class last year, the 30 or so English students went around and introduced themselves. When it was Cho's turn, he didn't speak.

The professor looked at the sign-in sheet and, where everyone else had written their names, Cho had written a question mark. "Is your name, `Question mark?'" classmate Julie Poole recalled the professor asking. The young man offered little response.

:rolleyes:
^ lol...it's 2 separate articles...bro.

11 years ago '06        #663
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,639 | Props total: 93 93
 klone03 said:
this is the same sh*t that happened with columbine...after the fact they revealed all this disturbing sh*t that the faculty & students were aware of but nobody did sh*t about.
Columbine Had Such Graphic Video Of What Was Going On And sh*t... This One We Could Just Hear Gun Shots

So I Dn If In The Longrun Columbine Will Be Remembered More
 11 years ago '06        #664
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,639 | Props total: 93 93
 04-17-2007, 01:57 PM         #665
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
^ lol...it's 2 separate articles...bro.

haha sorry 'bout that

picture of kids hiding in one of the buildings taken by cellphone

04-17-2007, 02:00 PM         #666
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WigzBeenSplit said:
Columbine Had Such Graphic Video Of What Was Going On And sh*t... This One We Could Just Hear Gun Shots

i agree....unless pics like this

will be available Columbine will be remembered more, even if half the number of students died
 04-17-2007, 02:07 PM         #667
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hope jackie chan stays locked the fu*k up...

if i was ever in the middle of a random shooting u can bet i'm excercising my right to bear arms.
 11 years ago '04        #668
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
mayne the stuff is ridiculous...my good friend lost 2 of her REAL close friends in the k!llings...and its hard to even console her cuz its jus devastating, there's no real words u can say to make it any less hard on her...
 04-17-2007, 02:08 PM         #669
i r b y n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys seriously need to read that story that was just posted, if you haven't already.......

WTF?
 11 years ago '04        #670
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,411 | Props total: 3919 3919
 NickthaQuick1 said:
i agree....unless pics like this

will be available Columbine will be remembered more, even if half the number of students died

damn.. ive never even seen pictures...

people have them? or videos? its just so amazing to me to see these crazy people. its a shame.

04-17-2007, 02:13 PM         #671
JD=BIG $$$$$$$$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would like to apologize to all of the caucasians. I just knew the shooter was going to be a crazy a.ss white boy whose girlfriend of a week broke up with him or he found out she was giving head for sunflowers.

On a serious note RIP to all those victms. Terrible.
 11 years ago '04        #672
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 JD=BIG $$$$$$$$ said:
I would like to apologize to all of the caucasians. I just knew the shooter was going to be a crazy a.ss white boy whose girlfriend of a week broke up with him or he found out she was giving head for sunflowers.

On a serious note RIP to all those victms. Terrible.
are you stupid??? it was an asian
 04-17-2007, 02:30 PM         #673
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumbasses always have to bring race into every single thread
 11 years ago '04        #674
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 WigzBeenSplit said:

^ i was referring more to his writings & disturbing behavior leading up to this. u can bet the next student that turns in a paper even alluding to someone's death is gonna be dealt with.
 11 years ago '04        #675
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 i r b y n said:
He said he's sorry for a.ssuming the guy was white...
thats what i figured but... i also thought he woulda quoted his last post n there if he was... and the way he ended it was STILL a knock at white people
 11 years ago '04        #676
datniggabstyle 
space
space
$329 | Props total: 12 12
 klone03 said:
^ i was referring more to his writings & disturbing behavior leading up to this. u can bet the next student that turns in a paper even alluding to someone's death is gonna be dealt with.
As they should. EVERYTHING in life has warning signs, its whether or not we choose to ignore is the issue.

Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Volcanos, Heartattacks, Cancer, Landslides, 9/11, Titanic, k!lling Sprees
 04-17-2007, 02:40 PM         #677
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i r b y n said:
You guys seriously need to read that story that was just posted, if you haven't already.......

WTF?
What the fu*k????

Last edited by Jayborne23; 04-17-2007 at 03:01 PM..
 04-17-2007, 02:45 PM         #678
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i r b y n said:

WTF?
the media will smear the guy, they ain't making him into a nice guy. not after this sh*t, no way that sh*t is just a PLAY nothing about it is odd thats like smearing play writer in brodway or whatever because they cant grasp what he was trying to express.

Anyways I am waiting for them to say he was a gaming nut and listen to hip hop, you know that sh*ts coming
 04-17-2007, 02:48 PM         #679
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:
damn.. ive never even seen pictures...

people have them? or videos? its just so amazing to me to see these crazy people. its a shame.

Yeah they got video, these kids were FAR from crazy they were basically going all out againts JOCKs who bully them FOR YEARS, dudes had enough then add MATRIX hype and the fact THEY WERE INTO GUNS and ya you got it, these guys lived their favorite movie like fantasy of going gear up to k!ll all the people that bully them.
 04-17-2007, 02:51 PM         #680
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ye id like to see vids of columbine i seen the docu by moor which had few cuts from cctvs buut i wanna see full ones if any
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy