Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2007, 11:45 AM         #641
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '04        #642
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 3005 3005
I really dont find it that hard to see how that happened.. esp at a big campus like VT, I mean if he intially makes it out of the first scene and from what it seems like they didnt have much of an idea what was going on even there, then like that swat trainer also said, the enviroment they were in, urban setting, big college campus which was going about everyday business at the time.. I could see that kid now that Ive seen his picture possibly 'blending' in.. we still dont know what exactly that 'flak' jacket looked like as some were saying he was wearing a leather jacket..others saying it was like a flak jacket.. it was cold up cuz I saw snow i believe so he could of easily wore his baseball cap, had a leather jacket zipped up (with some ammo vest underneith) and fit in. Im kind of disturbed how he kept his compsure though after shooting 2 people in the start of the week, start of morning classes at the first hall.. then get out undetected and not raise awarness to himself after what he just did.. This guy doesnt have that look like someone who I picture being able to pull off what he did.. then again I never would have thought someone being able to k!ll over 30 people at a college, especially a big university like VT with handguns, by themselves.. I dont usually put my feedback in most things posted up on BX, but this is beyond anything that Ive witnessed in my lifetime, born in the 80's but this is something we can all come together on and I really hope we can come together as a people. We need to build on this because this is really a monumental event, going beyond VT peoples..this gonna affect our nation forreal
 11 years ago '04        #643
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 3005 3005
 ThaEVilGEniuS said:
props my dude on that article, thats prolly the most informative one Ive seen so far, crazy to find out what exactly was going on with everything
 11 years ago '05        #644
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 45 45
man looking at these pictures of the dead on myspace and reading what there friends wrote, really hurts. my heart goes out to all at VT
 11 years ago '06        #645
lethald1 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 WilliamHBonnie said:
RIP to the fallen, and Rest in p!ss to the shooter.[/B]
cosign.
 04-17-2007, 12:44 PM         #646
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-17-2007, 12:56 PM         #647
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Massacre gunman's note said: 'You made me do this'
Last updated at 18:47pm on 17th April 2007

Comments (39)

College gunman Cho Seung-Hui penned a "disturbing note" before going on a shooting spree which left 32 people dead, police have revealed.

The 23-year-old South Korean student k!lled his first victim, 18-year-old Emily Hilscher, before he went on the rampage and blasted to death whoever was in range.

It is not yet clear as to why Seung-Hui, described as a loner, k!lled Emily and then went on to slaughter dozens more people with two handguns.

Police sources said a "disturbing note" left in his room contained a bomb threat and that he probably went back there to re-arm during his deadly spree.

The note is reported to have contained the line "You made me do this".

Reports say the English undergraduate's creative writing was so "troubled" that Seung-Hui had been referred by teachers to the school's counselling service.
 11 years ago '04        #648
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
another informative article...

i shut off cnn...they ain't saying sh*t new.
 11 years ago '04        #649
klone03 
space
space
The note included a rambling list of grievances, according to sources. They said Cho also died with the words "Ismail Ax" in red ink on one of his arms.

04-17-2007, 01:08 PM         #650
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a lot of stuff needs to be cleared up i guess as im sure more details will emerge from that letter and his computer
 11 years ago '04        #651
klone03 
space
space
according to one site koreans have superstitions about writing sh*t in red ink...

Superstitions:
Do avoid to use red ink, since red ink traditionally was used to convey an insulting message. Especially, do not write names in red ink - this symbolises death!
As the word for the number '4' sounds like death in Korean, many buildings do not have a fourth floor.
 04-17-2007, 01:12 PM         #652
Jenetikz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga is a herb talkin bout "u made me do this"... aint no pus*y in the world can make u do anything, emotional a.ss n*gga
 04-17-2007, 01:29 PM         #653
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow reporters are really starting to find out about his life...the whole writing his name on the first day of class as a question mark and not saying anything about it shows this guy was going down a path no one wants to go down....the fact that they found out he got a speeding ticket April 7th is interesting too....possibly this could have added to his already stressful and bizarre life?

i am sure by day's end we will know everything there is to know about this guy people are digging deep
 11 years ago '04        #654
klone03 
space
space
^ where u hearing that sh*t?
 11 years ago '04        #655
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
the Governor of Virginia bothers me for some reason...it looks like he's always smiling
 04-17-2007, 01:37 PM         #656
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
^ where u hearing that sh*t?
read the first link on the last page...the guy said he shut off CNN, that link has some good info in it

i bet the professor Liviu Librescu, the one who blocked the door as kids jumped out the window will go down in history as a hero who saved a classroom of students

dude will prob get a building named after him, maybe be portrayed in a movie like United 93
 11 years ago '04        #657
klone03 
space
space
^ lol...didn't i post that.
 04-17-2007, 01:41 PM         #658
914-NY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
the Governor of Virginia bothers me for some reason...it looks like he's always smiling
he looks like dude from manchurian candidate...

but yea.. he gave a really good speech.. a great speech...
 11 years ago '04        #659
klone03 
space
space
this is the same sh*t that happened with columbine...after the fact they revealed all this disturbing sh*t that the faculty & students were aware of but nobody did sh*t about.
 04-17-2007, 01:49 PM         #660
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
^ lol...didn't i post that.
yeah bro, didnt you read the article you posted??

Classmates said that on the first day of an introduction to British literature class last year, the 30 or so English students went around and introduced themselves. When it was Cho's turn, he didn't speak.

The professor looked at the sign-in sheet and, where everyone else had written their names, Cho had written a question mark. "Is your name, `Question mark?'" classmate Julie Poole recalled the professor asking. The young man offered little response.

:rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago