Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2007, 10:42 AM         #621
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Friday, April 13

* bomb threats are called in to Torgersen, Durham, and Whittemore halls. Police believe this, and the threat on April 2, may have been an attempt by the gunman to test campus security response.[60][62]
 04-17-2007, 10:50 AM         #622
TuJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok... first off, god bless the souls of the dead... except for the shooter i hope his soul is in hell getting sodomized by satan... 2nd of all... why gun control? how about psycho control? 3rd of all isnt it strange how white people favor Asians over Blacks? Black people are enslaved for a few hundred years and get nothing yet Japanese people are in internment camps for a few years and get $20,000.... and now a Asian guy shoots people and they blame it on rap? HES FROM KOREA!! yeah maybe "gangsta rap" inspired Saddam Hussein and Hitler too...
 11 years ago '04        #623
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 TuJay said:
ok... first off, god bless the souls of the dead... except for the shooter i hope his soul is in hell getting sodomized by satan... 2nd of all... why gun control? how about psycho control? 3rd of all isnt it strange how white people favor Asians over Blacks? Black people are enslaved for a few hundred years and get nothing yet Japanese people are in internment camps for a few years and get $20,000.... and now a Asian guy shoots people and they blame it on rap? HES FROM KOREA!! yeah maybe "gangsta rap" inspired Saddam Hussein and Hitler too...
I've yet to hear
MSNBC
FOXNEWS
or
CNN

say anything remotly close to blaming RAP music..........
 11 years ago '04        #624
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 3005 3005
 Mr AirRic said:
i also found out i have class in one of the rooms that was attacked in there just a few hours after this happened :( ...i hope they tear that building down
yea i saw they closin it for the semester.. man I bet that building is a creepy place right now.. gotta imagine what it looked like yesterday, truely scary.. good luck to all yall at VT btw now that we finally are finding out the real, true details of yesterday it is really becoming more reality of how significant this event really is in our history..wow at what all our generation has witnessed already..
 04-17-2007, 10:54 AM         #625
TuJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
I've yet to hear
MSNBC
FOXNEWS
or
CNN

say anything remotly close to blaming RAP music..........
that was just sh*t people said here... im just sayin that it's clearly unlelated if anyone actually thinks that
 11 years ago '04        #626
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
 TuJay said:
1. He met his fate trust me.
2. Gun control? After an event like this there has to be damage control.. of course they going to attack the weapon that caused this devestation (i.e. 9mm handguns from what he used)
3. Do we have to go through a race issue with this as well? Your taking the fact that 33 people died, white, black, asian etc.. and start talking about the in-justice that black people face from white people? And plus, he wasnt even Japanese so your ignorant arguement has no valid point.. what are you really trying to say??
 11 years ago '05        #627
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
 datboy|e said:
1. He met his fate trust me.
2. Gun control? After an event like this there has to be damage control.. of course they going to attack the weapon that caused this devestation (i.e. 9mm handguns from what he used)
3. Do we have to go through a race issue with this as well? Your taking the fact that 33 people died, white, black, asian etc.. and start talking about the in-justice that black people face from white people? And plus, he wasnt even Japanese so your ignorant arguement has no valid point.. what are you really trying to say??
he a damn fool, its sad some blacks always quick to jump to racism when the situation doesnt even acknowledge them
 11 years ago '06        #628
Kindie 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
ppl need to get themselvest together them ppl were innocent and didnt deserve to die
 11 years ago '05        #629
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I heard he k!lled a black guy first.
 11 years ago '04        #630
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
lol at the officers thanking each other in the press conference
on their work in this case. they got owned
i no longer feel safe when i see campus police rolling around
 04-17-2007, 11:07 AM         #631
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickthaQuick1 said:
Friday, April 13

* bomb threats are called in to Torgersen, Durham, and Whittemore halls. Police believe this, and the threat on April 2, may have been an attempt by the gunman to test campus security response.[60][62]

Pretty much, They said they found a receipt in his backpack for the weapon which dated in March... He must have been plotting.

Last edited by deLeet; 04-17-2007 at 11:09 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #632
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Javon23 said:
lol at the officers thanking each other in the press conference on their work in this case. they got owned
i no longer feel safe when i see campus police rolling around
I don't know how could they do that, if I were them I would have been pissed.
 11 years ago '04        #633
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
yea on that cell phone video, as many shots as we all heard like, 27 alot of those cops were taking it too slow.. like that SWAT trainer was saying.. in a situation like that you need to get as many guns in there asap.. its not a slow paced situation where you have to slowly move.. you gotta be dynamic, thats what cops should be trained in when they initally join the force.. to be in that type of role (the police) you have to be able to adapt to any type of situation and when you keep hearing rapid gunfire from inside that building.. them cops shoulda been rushin up to the wall and been preparing to make entry into that building faster than they were.. they looked confused as hell themselves.. im for police and what they do (the real, unbiased ones) but that performance by those cops was a shame..
 11 years ago '04        #634
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
this is so fu*ked up. rip to all the fallen and may their souls rest. they're in a better place than the one we have to continue. to all vt families, friends, and loved ones y'all are in my prayers. i cant help but feel the pain and agony. being a college student myself makes me feel for yall even more cuz this sh*t could go down on any campus (both colleges i've attended in my days have light security with lil to no protection). our generation has to pull together becuz we are the next in line to hold this country together for the next one. i have 2 kids so i know something has to change for their sake. again, rip to the fallen vt family. i can only imagine how hard this is for the loved ones.

Last edited by lethalastro; 04-17-2007 at 11:19 AM..
 04-17-2007, 11:17 AM         #635
TuJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
he a damn fool, its sad some blacks always quick to jump to racism when the situation doesnt even acknowledge them
lol yea my fault im wildin
 11 years ago '04        #636
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
heard the pic of dude is from his campus ID card
and we all know we take bad student ID pictures
after watching repeating footage over and over again of cops running all around the campus with guns in their hands running from squad cars and all and you see the pic of the shooter. wow
i've seen more brutal force when cops come to break up a black party
 11 years ago '04        #637
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
well good thing Temples Police force is the 3rd largest in all of PA....cuz VT police handled this sh*t bad...
 11 years ago '04        #638
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
the dumb a.ss reporter for cnn just said he had a 9mm and 22mm. :wow:

i know she meant .22 caliber, but a 22mm would be a huge fu*kin bullet
 11 years ago '04        #639
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I wonder why nobody rushed the mothafu*ka, throw chairs at the fu*ker? I mean come on it was 1 guy and a class room full of people, I am guessing they were all shooked do, since the first thing he did was shoot the teachers in the head.
I know most of our classrooms have only one entrance and exit unless it is a large lecuture hall. If he stood in the doorway he would see everyone trying to attack him unless the person came form behind. But im guessing the hallway cleared out quick once he started buckin.
 04-17-2007, 11:27 AM         #640
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It boggles the sh*t out of my mind how TWO HOURS after the first slaying, the made it to the Engineering building where he went off... with PISTOLS, and I heard he had time to reload. fu*king insane.

RIP to the fallen, and Rest in p!ss to the shooter.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago