most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2007, 09:56 AM         #601
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His Name Is Cho-seung Hui
 04-17-2007, 09:57 AM         #602
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
here is his face

:hang:
 04-17-2007, 10:05 AM         #603
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BOX•CHEV said:
:hang:
crazy heh? how THAT guy could k!ll 30+ people
 04-17-2007, 10:07 AM         #604
Jenetikz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickthaQuick1 said:
i bet he had that in mind....how to i make them so scared that no one will do anything even tho i just have 2 hand guns.....shoot the teacher in the face first.

i would want to say had i been there i would have tried to tackle him or something, but throwing a chair wouldnt do sh*t but guarentee your the next one dead... im sure the suprise of him coming in blasting away put the thought of anyone trying to do something out of everyones mind. people were reporting that he looked serious and calm, prob. showing them that he was focused enough to defend an attack had someone tried to pull some sh*t, who knows we will never find out.

i am interested to see if any security cameras caught him either in the building or before it happened. im sure if he walked a half mile or whatever it said across campus some sort of security overlooking the outside of buildings would show him. im sure the entire country and world will be anticipating a steady flow of new information throughout the day

damn no camera's? that doesnt make no sence at all...thats almost inviting anyone in to do watever, sh*t my school has camera's its not no big school like va tech, i go to devry university in crystal city va, and we got cameras n sh*t but our security are a bunch of fu*kin students and facuilty, and they dont do jack sh*t, i seen old heads walking in my school, and these dumb sh*ts of a security dont do sh*t, but sit there and joke around. sh*t like this that happen at va tech is sad as hell, out of any place to die in ur own school where ur tryin to better urself for the real world to all be takin away by, a bi*ch a.ss n*gga who cant handle his emotions. world is fu*k up b

Last edited by Jenetikz; 04-17-2007 at 10:08 AM..
 04-17-2007, 10:08 AM         #605
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TCalico87 said:
^^^^ they reported yesterday that there were no cameras in the hall ways. kinda hard to believe in this day in age. im sure there were cameras, but they aint gonna let us know until everything clears up
well idk about hallways... high schools might have cameras in hallways like the footage shown in columbine but in colleges i would think that cameras in hallways would be unnecessary, maybe because theres no lockers?

but there should def. be parking lot cameras, maybe cameras on observatory towers? idk what vtech's campus is like but there has to be SOMETHING that got him on camera. in today's world we are always being watched
 04-17-2007, 10:09 AM         #606
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jenetikz said:
damn no camera's? that doesnt make no sence at all...thats almost inviting anyone in to do watever, sh*t my school has camera's its not no big school like va tech, i go to devry university in crystal city va, and we got cameras n sh*t but our security are a bunch of fu*kin students and facuilty, and they dont do jack sh*t, i seen old heads walking in our school, and these dumb sh*ts of a security dont do sh*t, but sit there and joke around. sh*t like this that happen at va tech is sad as hell, out any place to die in ur own school where ur tryin to better urself for the real world to all be takin away by, a bi*ch a.ss n*gga who cant handle his emotions. world is fu*k up b
I don't believe it either, they just not saying anything I bet then the close circuit videos will show up like in columbine
 04-17-2007, 10:13 AM         #607
Armenian_2pac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too much counter-strike leads to this . rip to the people that passed away.
 04-17-2007, 10:13 AM         #608
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heres some new info....

Cho, a 23-year-old South Korean and resident alien, lived at the university's Harper Hall, Flinchum said. He was an English major, the chief said.

Cho was a loner and authorities are having a hard time finding information about him, said Harry Hincker, a.ssociate vice president for university relations.

"What went on during that incident certainly caused tremendous chaos and panic in Norris Hall," Col. Steven Flaherty of the Virginia State Police said, describing how victims were found in four classrooms and in the stairwell of the school's engineering science and mechanics building.

A doctor at a Blacksburg hospital described the injuries he saw Monday as "amazing" and the shooter as "brutal."

"There wasn't a shooting victim that didn't have less than three bullet wounds in them," said Dr. Joseph Cacioppo of Montgomery Regional Hospital.

Even among the less serious injuries, Cacioppo said, "we saw one patient that had a bullet wound to the wrist, one to the elbow and one to the thigh. We had another one with a bullet wound to the abdomen, one to the chest and one to the head."

A source familiar with the investigation said the weapons found at Norris were a Walther .22-caliber semi-automatic and a 9 mm Glock -- both with the serial numbers filed off.

Last edited by NickthaQuick1; 04-17-2007 at 10:17 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #609
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 45 45
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I don't believe it either, they just not saying anything I bet then the close circuit videos will show up like in columbine

^^^^ i dont know if you've seen these tapes but dayum!!! eric and dylan had it out for them kids. especially ol girl screaming that she believes in jesus. that girl stood up for what she believed and they just blasted her away. i know she on the right hand side of GOD right now.
even the remakes of the columbine tapes that u can see on youtube make you just wanna ball up like a baby and grit ur teeth.
 04-17-2007, 10:16 AM         #610
Jenetikz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:

and if its tru they really dont have no cameras, then they really need to invest in it, and its not like its a hard thing to do. universities make crazy money and if u cant take at least 10% of that money to invest a proper security measures, then something is seriously wrong. i hope all the major and minor colleges look at this and take some action with in their own school, to keep sh*t safe.
 11 years ago '05        #611
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
That sh*t fu*ked up... And i was thinking of going there to play football.... But knowing me soon as i would have heard a gun shot i would have went for the window or played dead.... But that sh*t fu*ks me up
 04-17-2007, 10:21 AM         #612
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One law enforcement official said Cho's backpack contained a receipt for a March purchase of a Glock 9 mm pistol.

South Korea's Foreign Ministry also expressed its condolences, saying there was no known motive for the shootings and that South Korea hoped that the tragedy would not "stir up racial prejudice or confrontation."
 11 years ago '05        #613
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
 NickthaQuick1 said:
One law enforcement official said Cho's backpack contained a receipt for a March purchase of a Glock 9 mm pistol.

South Korea's Foreign Ministry also expressed its condolences, saying there was no known motive for the shootings and that South Korea hoped that the tragedy would not "stir up racial prejudice or confrontation."

i dont really think it will stir up racial prejudice but then again this is america
 04-17-2007, 10:29 AM         #614
druthafoo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just wanted to check in before I head over to the convocation and teh vigil tonight.. keep praying guys
 11 years ago '04        #615
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2012 2012
 TCalico87 said:
^^^^ i dont know if you've seen these tapes but dayum!!! eric and dylan had it out for them kids. especially ol girl screaming that she believes in jesus. that girl stood up for what she believed and they just blasted her away. i know she on the right hand side of GOD right now.
even the remakes of the columbine tapes that u can see on youtube make you just wanna ball up like a baby and grit ur teeth.

I'm pretty sure i've read from a multitude of sources that say that they never asked anyone if they believed in God before "blasting them away"
 11 years ago '05        #616
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
I'm pretty sure i've read from a multitude of sources that say that they never asked anyone if they believed in God before "blasting them away"
u may want to read back a lil further before commenting cuzz were talking about columbine not VT
 11 years ago '04        #617
space
space
 TCalico87 said:
u may want to read back a lil further before commenting cuzz were talking about columbine not VT
I know what you were talking about
 11 years ago '04        #618
space
space
Rumors that the shooters first asked Scott if she believed in God, then k!lled her after she answered 'you know I do', circled around for much time alongside other rumors concerning the causes for the ordeal, and the possible targeting of Christians, though this rumor was later debunked after testimony from Richard Castaldo indicated the shooters did not interact with him or Scott at any time before or during the ordeal.

Although it is popularly believed that Bernall was the individual who was asked "Do you believe in God?", the official investigation has attributed this remark not to Bernall but to a surviving student, Valeen Schnurr. Three students who witnessed Bernall's death, including the person who was hiding under the table with her, have testified the exchange did not occur.
 11 years ago '04        #619
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,903 | Props total: 2583 2583
norris is one of the older buildings on campus...most of the new buildings all have cameras in every classroom and halls...some of the older buildings may not...so i wont be surprised if there is no footage of inside, dont know if i could watch it anyway...bout to go over to the stadium now
 11 years ago '04        #620
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,903 | Props total: 2583 2583
i also found out i have class in one of the rooms that was attacked in there just a few hours after this happened :( ...i hope they tear that building down
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
78 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
108 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy